[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homosexual guilt confirmed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1438588749370.jpg (729 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1438588749370.jpg
729 KB, 1800x1200
White guilt isn't enough now. Homosexual guilt is now a thing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3401335/Archbishop-apologises-gays-hurt-caused-church.html
>>
>>61082037
Jesus shes ugly
Nice rack tho
>>
File: historic mistake.jpg (142 KB, 712x726) Image search: [Google]
historic mistake.jpg
142 KB, 712x726
>>61082037
>tfw she looks that good, yet all she probably does in bed is squeal like a piglet and barely move
>>
>>61082221
hot
>>
Are you Anglicans ready to come back to the Catholic Church? You can join an Anglican ordinance which is fully of angry former Anglicans if it please you. We don't have to forgive the monarchy for murdering Saint John Fisher and Saint Thomas More, among others, but we'll forgive you.
>>
>>61082037
>implying I wouldn't lick her asshole
>>
> "pain and suffering of many LGBTI people around the world".
What's the I stand for?
>>
>>61082304
Idiots
>>
How did these fucking Africans gain control of the Anglican Church
>>
Japanese girls have the hottest bodies but the ugliest faces.
>>
>>61082304
Maybe it's like iPhone or iPad
>>
>>61082037

Would suckle to death by dehydration
>>
>>61082304
intersex, when one's degeneracy becomes so profound that it becomes manifest in their physical body.
>>
>>61082254
N-No. Surely the General S-S-Synod is the only true version of C-Christian tradition?
>>
>>61082602
>The Synod /officially/ recognises Thomas More and John Fisher as martyrs and thus recognises itself as a fake Church
There's literally ZERO reason to be Anglican.
>>
This is why I keep my gayness to myself.
First they hung us, now they're making us self conscious and putting way to much attention our sexual orientation.
We just want to be left alone. Nothing else.
>>
>>61082221
Nigga that's like perfect for me
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.