[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lady spends all her money on Powerball tickets, requests donations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Grinch_Hitler.png (819 KB, 500x557) Image search: [Google]
Grinch_Hitler.png
819 KB, 500x557
>A woman by the name of Cinnamon Nicole from Cordova, TN has raised a little more than $800 in seven hours via her Powerball Reimbursement Go Fund Me page.
>Nicole alleges to have spent all of her money on purchasing tickets with the assumption she would win the $1.6 billion jackpot, but soon realized the winning tickets were sold in Los Angeles, Florida and Tennessee suburbs.
>Despite the chances of anyone winning the jackpot being 1 in 292.2 million, Nicole still decided to go big, and unfortunately now can’t go home because she allegedly doesn’t have any money.

https://www.yahoo.com/music/powerball-reimbursement-fund-page-created-235504618.html

Inb4

>Yahoo
>>
>>61078809
If she successfully gets people to refund her money, I'd say it was a successful gamble.
>>
>>61078809
"Um hey y'all i dun spent all my monies on da lottery now im poor lol gib me moni pls"
>>
Typical Bernie Sanders voter right here.
>>
>nigger
why am I not surprised
>>
File: liberals .jpg (189 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
liberals .jpg
189 KB, 1280x960
hmmm lets take a guess at political affiliation...
>>
Are you fucking kidding me? Do you think I could get my ten dollars back if I did this?
>>
File: image.jpg (266 KB, 640x873) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266 KB, 640x873
>cinnamon
Checks out
>>
>>61079349
didn't even check up on it. thought it was a nigger when i saw it was called "Cinnamon"
>>
>>61078809
>Cinnamon Nicole
im not a gambling man, but im thinking the nigger odds are in my favor for guessing her race
>>
>>61078809
>cinnamon nicole
of course it was a fucking nigger
>>
>>61079422

Only if you're black.
>>
"With your small donation of at least $1.00, a like and one share, I’m certain that we will be able to pick ourselves up from the trenches of this lost and spend another fortune trying to hit it big again!"

shes literally saying that shes just going to blow it AGAIN
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.