[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canadian Immigration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: perm_res_10_source_countries.gif (20 KB, 725x340) Image search: [Google]
perm_res_10_source_countries.gif
20 KB, 725x340
ITT: We discuss Canada's Immigration policy and why they are so happy to receive new Asian and Muslim friends.
>>
YES, i love immigrants, the world is going to balkanize anyway if you can bring in decent migrants then thats fine. Not the "syrian" ones, but flips are fine
>>
>>61078578
'Happy'
Yeah Toronto and vancouver is. The rest of the country hates them
>>
>>61078578
I would not complain about this immigration.
>>
Why isn't Canada doing more to accept Syrian Refugees? You have the space and you need the manpower.

Do your part Canadians!
>>
Do Emiratis bomb people? And don't most of them have dual citizenship with another first world country?
>>
File: fuck.png (270 KB, 700x531) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
270 KB, 700x531
>>61078978
i want to kil muslims
>>
File: figure7.jpg (57 KB, 700x335) Image search: [Google]
figure7.jpg
57 KB, 700x335
>>61079051
Emiratis are peace loving people who don't really buy into this whole idea of Muslim Fanatism.

And also I'm not an emiratis, I'm an Asian who lives in the UAE to work.
>>
get
the
fuck
out
of
toronto
and
vancouver
>>
>>61079098
Not all Muslims are bad people.

We are a peace loving religion and most families are just like regular European families. Dad goes to work, mom also works and children go to school.

The Media is just hyping up Islamophobia.
>>
>>61079168
And who happen to finance people that bomb us.
All the mosques that preach to kill us and who are not funded by S.A. is funded by you, and politician let them exist because you give them a lot of money to stay silent.

It's true you do not kill. You are the hand who point a finger at us, not the hand who hold the knife.

Explain to me why we don't invade you and just take the oil we need.
>>
>>61079462
You misunderstand, the UAE government keeps a very strong track of what happens in the mosques and what is being preached. They are so many different Nationalities here, don't you think someone would've uncovered something by now if this was he case.
>>
>>61079291
>We are a peace loving religion
Lie.

Minorities have no rights, freedom of speech does not exist and your contribution to humanity are in the negative.

Tell me, what does your hardwoking population did before exporting oil?
>>
>>61079635
Man, it's pretty much official at this point.

And no, no one bat an eye. Just because you know things happen does not mean it is wiped away just like that. Look at the American federal reserve. Not a single American ignore this is a scheme to steal their money, but no one do anything.
>>
>>61079640

The UAE operates on the policy that all foreign workers here are guests. It's what they sign up for. They don't get a say in how the government is run. And honestly most of them including me don't mind it.

As far as migrant worker abuse, 99.99% its their own countrymen who trick then into low paying jobs and abuse them.
>>
What do Emirati girls look like?

Post pics from memebook lads
>>
>>61079793
Ho, this slavery like work is not your fault, someone else did it on your own land to build your cities?

How convenient. I will use this argument next time a brown complain about slavery.
>>
>>61079936
It isn't, the emiratis government doesn't endorse slavery or accept it. They do a lot and have changed a lot of rules to discourage practises of immigrants being duped.

But then half these people are illiterate and are too afraid of their bosses to approach the necessary legal channels.

The rest are just thankful that they have some sort of a job which they wouldn't have back home.
>>
>>61080179
>are too afraid of their bosses
I wonder why. Surely, they should go to the police to report the abuses.

I give you that your government don't practice slavery, it pay companies to practice it.
It's the way of your culture, and I don't judge you because it's your country after all.

But please, stop thinking you have anything in common with the west except money. And stop barging about your hardworking local population.
>>
>>61079168
POO IN LOO
>>
Tbh I just stay at home so if the world burns I will barely notice.
>>
>>61078938
The reason for that is segregation though. Literally every nationality here lives in their own little community.
>>
File: Pic10.jpg (172 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Pic10.jpg
172 KB, 1024x683
no one really cares about canada neither do canadian people. Google map around Canada you'll see why nobody cares. its nothing but a frozen wasteland, people who live here are primitive and don't have much to fight for.

Canada is not a real country its a RESOURCE where foreigners make money off of and then leave.

'They' are so happy to receive asians and muslims because there is no group of people that will oppose the government immigrantion plan. The government makes agreements for foreign projects to profit. All our cities are populated with immigrants and naturalized canadians it wolnd't make sense for them to vote against themselves.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.