[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hacking the simulated universe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 24
File: original.jpg (820 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
820 KB, 960x540
For the sake of argument the universe is a computer simulation.

Can you hack it?
Can you bug it to your benefit?
Can you use cheatcodes?

If any of these answers are yes, how can they be discovered?

Thank you anons, together we can rule the universe using our mighty minds.
>>
>>61078410
>If any of these answers are yes, how can they be discovered?

Science & Engineering == Hacking the universe
>>
>>61078410
Only if it's flawed
>>
>>61078410

>no
>no
>no

What the fuck does this have to do with politics.

Sage and report.
>>
>>61078570
Isn't that just having characters inside a game using items in the game?

That's not a hack/bug/cheatcode.
>>
>>61078410
Just imagine /pol/ with god powers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VauzhTAuoFw
>>
>>61078410
assuming that the nature and rules of the universe can be changed i doubt they could be changed by the universe itself (us,) it would probably have to come from an external force.
>>
File: 1397685362997.jpg (181 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1397685362997.jpg
181 KB, 500x600
>>61078678
>Removing kebab with the point of a finger
>>
>>61078657
Fuck off.

Is this all you do? Patrol /pol/ for "off topic stuff"

Fuck off this is a free speech board.

We have dynamic IPs, you can't stop us, you can't ban us, you can't silence us.

fuck off cyber statist
>>
>>61078410
Australian shitpost is shitpost.

But seriously, fundamental research into dimensionality is a good start.

If we can manipulate and fold/unfold subatomic particles into different dimensions (say up to 6-space, to think of a number) we'd be able to make lighter-than-hydrogen supercomputers out of etched protons. Just saying.

We'd basically become gods. But you know, that depends on knowing how to fold space. Which predicates on knowing how space works. Which is what almost all of basic science is trying to find out.
>>
>>61078410
I doubt it. If you are a product of the simulation, you can never have any influece on it. Rather, it has 100% influence over you.

Now if you were to find yourself outside the simulation looking in...
>>
Sorry, I only got as far as HACK THE PLANET
>>
speaking of god powers.

Imagine. Having all knowledge.

Knowing exactly how the universe was created. And how it will end.

Knowing the truth behind every mystery, every conspiracy. Knowing things that no man could ever know.

What would you give for that knowledge?
>>
>>61078410
Apparently you can make glitchs by ending your life before your due time, because your still in the 'RAM' but you don't reference to anything.
>>
It's called meme magic
>>
>>61079127
I think that would be maddening. Your brain would never be stimulated again.

Once you had thought about all of the most important mysteries you would face eternal boredom.
>>
>For the sake of argument the universe is a computer simulation.

then how would they fit PI and other infinite numbers on that computer. your theory just got BTFO'd m7.
>>
>>61078410
Yes, it's called psychedelics. You use the tools that are offered to you. The SDK is in nature around you.
>>
File: yogi.jpg (74 KB, 624x850) Image search: [Google]
yogi.jpg
74 KB, 624x850
>>61078893

Thanks for saying what needed to be said. These types of threads are the ONLY reason I still visit /pol/.
In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' usually refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
>>
>>61079244
They don't. They just use arbitrarily close approximations of pi and all other irrationals when necessary.
>>
File: 1452829270329.jpg (8 KB, 208x193) Image search: [Google]
1452829270329.jpg
8 KB, 208x193
>>61078410
Black holes are just buffer overflows.
>>
File: index.jpg (11 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11 KB, 183x275
>>61078410
Somebody's been reading Scott Meyer.
>>
>>61078410
>For the sake of argument
Simulation hypothesis is surprisingly plausible actually.

>Can you hack it?
No. Can sims hack your computer? The only way we could interact with the program is if the program had faulty scripting and showed us something unintentional

>Can you bug it to your benefit?
Probably not. We may observe the bug, but we'd need a platform with the same power as the universe to actually recreate the bug.

>Can you use cheatcodes?
You'd have to find the equivalent of a command prompt and know what to write. So almost certainly not.

Laborious observation and documentation.
>>
>cheat codes
meme magic my friend
>>
>>61079336
I havnt but this was to assist in writing a screenplay
>>
>>61079304
I don't think you know how computers works, lol. you just can't store numbers like sqrt(2).
>>
>>61079435
I dont think you understand how they work. When there is something going on that needs sqrt(2) in its calculation you just give it an extremely close approximation
>>
>>61078647
dude
DUDE

YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND
CHECK
AND
MATE
ATHEISTS
>>
>>61079201
>believing in a probabilistic universe
i want this meme to stop
>>
>>61079127
Look at DMT, some users say death gives you the opportunity to transcend time and space, but when you return to reality you forget most of what you've learned so it can't always be put to good use.
>>
>>61078849
>>61079039
Both these assume the universe like a desktop computer, completely without the means to become sentient. It's obviously quite a lot more than that, so it seems logical that sentient lifeforms are the means to altering or controlling the code. All novel information comes from living things, and most by sentient ones. All that new information has to go somewhere, every thought.
>>
>>61079415
/thread
>>
>>61078410

The universe IS a computer simulation, Nick Bostrom has proven it.

"Can you hack it?"

Yes.

"Can you bug it to your benefit?"

Yes.

"Can you use cheatcodes?"

Yes.

"If any of these answers are yes, how can they be discovered?"

Through samadhi.

>>61079232

There is NEVER an end to what we can know and there is NEVER an end to mysteries (whether you think of them as 'the most important mysteries' or not). That's the beauty of Maya: The learning NEVER has to stop! The choice is yours.
>>
This is just retarded. I think it comes from being a computer nerd all your life and extrapolating from what you're most familiar with to the rest of the universe.
>>
>>61079536
>probabalistic
The word you wanted was phenomenological. Two separate concepts.
>>
File: 003MRD.jpg (52 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
003MRD.jpg
52 KB, 852x480
>>61078410
meme magic is proof that our collective consciousness can flip the qubits of the superquantum computer that is simulating our universe to our benefit.

>you think these dubs are real?
>>
what fucks with me the most is the limit of the universe

If there even is one.

If you wanted to leave your country. You flew or took a boat

If you want to leave the planet. You use space rockets

But how do you leave the universe. And if you can?

What the hell is outside it.

Try to imagine. No light. No dark. No up, no down. Absolute nothingness
>>
>>61079837
Nope. You have to be in sync with the digits.
>>
>>61078410

Apply the observable principles of nature to your problems. Some designers working in the desert using the concept of Biomimicry built a system to harness water out of the air similar to a beetle that does it by becoming cooler than its surroundings to gather dew from the wind.
>>
File: The minds.png (54 KB, 461x302) Image search: [Google]
The minds.png
54 KB, 461x302
>>61079583

>All that new information has to go somewhere, every thought.

thoughts dont need to be stored only the parameters that establish the rules and behaviors of energy within the universe. After that everything just creates and destroys itself.

but as you said this is assuming we know how the universe works however it seems likely from our human experiences that the universe has a strict set of rigid rules.
>>
>>61079837
You need to believe in yourself to get the dubs.

I feel the dubs

I am the dubs
>>
what if "unvierse" is a place for boring souls, or place to get experience for better understand .. anything

or "prison" place where souls can try be better
>>
>>61080000
>what is nothing

Its just nothing. Nothing more. Nothing less.
>>
File: 1451692523019.jpg (108 KB, 1070x348) Image search: [Google]
1451692523019.jpg
108 KB, 1070x348
>>61080000
maybe there would be things outside of our universe the problem would be that energy within the universe would not be transferable between them. Its sad to think that no matter what humans may be able to achieve within our universe we may never be able to escape it.
>>
>>61080101
I didn't mean that the thoughts need to be stored, but rather that the thoughts themselves have effects on the nature of things. Especially collectively and especially in unison. It's literally a direct flow to what the used to call the "ether".
>>
>>61080373
Black holes are the key.

Ripping open space time. And peel it back. Then we can see what's outside.
>>
If this post ends in dubs, then the universe is a computer simulation.
>>
If this post ends in dubs, then the universe is an 'organic' version of a computer simulation.
>>
>>61079232
I think that is the premise of the Watchmen character Dr. Manhatten.

He sees the world and knows everything, and it makes him apathetic, disconnected, seeing humans eventually just as he would bacteria.
>>
File: terror.jpg (7 KB, 250x222) Image search: [Google]
terror.jpg
7 KB, 250x222
>>61080461
but thoughts are just energy abiding by the rules of the universe, they are physical.

>thoughts themselves have effects on the nature of things.

just like anything else right?
>>
>>61080373
You say those things as facts.
Your statement can be compared to a situation where you just discovered math, then a man comes, shows a stealth bomber and says math is a tool to create a stealth bomber. And silly you, knowing almost nothing, thinks it's impossible to create such a thing.

Humanity relatively is extremely young, and even more, our technology is in very early stages, at a 1+1=2 stage. You and I won't live to see it, but it's there.
>>
What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that is within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake
>>
>>61079127
Had that. Did nothing. No point. Got bored, came back. Wish I conjured me a few billions at least.
>>
>>61080799
i meant to put 'might not be transferable' sorry. I am but a humble human and it is 3am
>>
>>61080758
if this post ends in dubs, then the universe is the universe among the vast multitude of possibilities.

independently significant as it is a drop of water in the ocean.
>>
>>61078675
it's called L2P, faggot
>>
>>61079135
Underrated
>>
I've heard that the existence of irrational numbers (like Pi) means we're probably not in a simulation.
>>
>>61078410
>Can you hack it
Can an NPC in Skyrim hack Skyrim? The logic is the same for the computer simulation theory

The closest thing I could think of is "designer babies", i.e. selective human breeding to create superior individuals.

>Can you use cheatcodes?
I don't understand this question, or how it's different to the others.
>>
Lack of gets is saddening.
>>
>>61081791
You mean like these?
>>
>>61078410
What do you think Enochian magic and the quabbalah are?
>>
>>61081268

An NPC in Skyrim can constantly bug out and disobey the rules of the simulation
>>
>>61082146
not out of will. Out of an error that was made by the creator.
>>
>>61082146
Only with the creator interfering and controlling.
>>
>>61078410
If you installed a self-bettering AI in a Linux operating system installed within a Windows OS via virtual machine, would the AI be able to access the outer Windows layer? Would it be compatible? Would it even function at all?

If we are part of a simulated world, it doesn't necessarily mean that the outer layer is the same as ours. It's probably a more complex universe, like ours would be to a 2D one simulated in ours.
How could two-dimentional beings interact with our universe and change/bend the laws of their own simulation?
This is why IMO the possibility of interacting with the simulation itself (as opposed to interacting with what's in it) is extremely unlikely, unless the creators put something on purpose to let us do it, like an artifact that has superpowers, or some way to use "cheat codes" like in videogames, but as far as we know, none of this exists, so it's not really possible. At least for now.
>>
File: vehk_v2.png (4 MB, 1440x2028) Image search: [Google]
vehk_v2.png
4 MB, 1440x2028
>>61081268
Not in Skyrim, but Morrowind yes.
>>
See Vedanta; Mahayana Buddhism; Platonism; German idealism; chaos magick.

Philosophers and Mystics have been discussing for millennia, but without the fancy computer science language.

Maybe they were on to something and if you're a computer genius you can update their insights to the modern world.

To hack the simalated universe. This could be our last chance to change the world. Yes
>>
>>61079300
Intredasting.
This fits very well into some thought's I've been having for 1.5 years now.
Especially in my understanding of the nature of time.
By taking John G. Bennett's insights from the MWI/De Broglie-Bohm Theory about 3 temporal dimensions and applying them to Plato's 3 main analogies from the Politeia you get a very powerful tool for psychonavigation.
A kind of sextant of the soul.
You see, we have a common past and future, because we are traveling together through time, like we are traveling together on this planet around the sun.
If you'd cut the elliptical orbit of the earth and stretch it, you'd get a line too.

But the most important part that I could get from your post:
I knew that using this 3D model of time means that any point in the 3 temporal dimensions is equal to one complete state of the physical universe.
And vice versa any point in space must contain the equivalent in time.
Which I don't yet understand what that would look like/mean.
But I'm getting there.
Every day I'm getting better in seeing and moving in time.
Recently got a friend to see it too.
With exact predictions of his reaction his experiences.
He was seeing what I was seeing.

The ancients knew something that we don't.
>>
>>61082955
There's a different hypothesis, though. That the multiverse is continuous and there's a "version" of us in each dimension that's unaware of the others, but can become aware through certain procedures. This is a belief held by Vedanta and Mahayana Buddhism.
>>
>>61083241

"The ancients knew something that we don't."

I completely agree with you. We are a species with amnesia.
>>
>>61083521
How would this hypothesis be connected to the simulation one?

Does the "simulator machine" contain an infinite number of simulations?

Or you're talking about something completely unrelated?
>>
File: 99186946.png (99 KB, 1275x1650) Image search: [Google]
99186946.png
99 KB, 1275x1650
>>61083542
The most interesting part, is that all of this is consistent with each other.
Time is the world of the mind.
Thinking is seeing with your mind.
Only when there is "light" provided by the "sun of goodness", we can see/think truth.
By "day", truth is apparent, by "night" you better have your own "light source", principles, values, etc. in order not to get lost in false doctrine.
Such is the cyclical nature of time.

One year ago, I proposed, that tachyons aren't that fancy after all.
You and I are dealing with them every day without noticing.
The worst part is that this isn't even unconscious.
Thought molecules and operations in 3D time are so natural like breathing to every human.
You just don't notice because it's so incredibly mundane, yet everyone who gets into it talks all fancy about it.
Because we have no standard words for all of this.

All of this is also very consistent with this book:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/43387323/Packwood-R-Memetic-Magic-Manipulation-of-the-Root-Social-Matrix-and-the-Fabric-of-Reality#scribd

Which really surprised me.
Or rather didn't
You should also look into C. G. Jung's concept of synchronicity.
Even Pauli believed in it, so it can't be all bullshit.
I believe it to be the conceptual opposite of entropy.
Once you understand entropy in the light of the Pilot Wave Theory or something similar, synchronicity will make a lot more sense.

Happy hacking!
>>
>>61083521

Please provide a source about that belief being held by Vedanta, because I have never heard of that belief in Vedanta. I know, however, that a similar belief is held by Gaudiya Vaishnavas, who believe that Maha-Vishnu lies in the Causal Ocean and universes emanate from the pores of his skin whenever he exhales. Whether beings that look identical to us exist in these other universes is beyond our comprehension (for now).
>>
>>61083542
Forgot to add:
Words are the colors of ideas.
Beauty is truth and truth is beauty.
Aesthetic memes are quite powerful.
You better learn how to use them in everything you do.
>>
If you use water at a certain pressure you can make àn extremely good aproximation of a sphere. If you put light into that sphere, at a certain wavelength, you can make a shape at the edge of the light that exists by definition next time.
>>
>>61084247

I am not a science expert, but my belief regarding time is that time is an illusion, just like space, solidity and EVERYTHING ELSE BESIDES CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. When you watch a DVD movie, the entire movie is on that disc and the part of the movie you watch depends on what you do with your remote. Reality is kind of like that in the sense that the 'past', the 'present' and the 'future' are ALL happening at the same time and the part of it you experience (i.e. the 'past', the 'present' and the 'future') and the speed you experience it at (i.e. slow-motion and fast-forward) depends on how your mind (i.e. the remote) decodes it.
>>
>>61084580
What?
Could you please rephrase that?
>>
>>61084247
>memetic magic
>memetic
>meme
MEME MAGIC IS REAL
>>
File: 3x3.jpg (354 KB, 1502x1500) Image search: [Google]
3x3.jpg
354 KB, 1502x1500
There are no hacks or cheats because this is not a simulation. This is a predetermined vision and an illusion of duality. This was built by the mind who experiences it. It is finished. The laws within this vision are malleable and will all be broken, but only at the right time.
All things are now, it is done. Every moment in perfection. Patience and Faith will bring all treasures to he who has earned it.
Peace be with you.
>>
>>61078410

no, that would mean that you have knowledge outside of the simulation. seeing as how we are apart of it, that's impossible.
>>
Here I have a cheatcode;

L, R, L, L, R, A, B, ^, <, B, R, Shoot yourself in the head, A, B, ^, ^, Select, L, R.

It gives you infinite money.
>>
File: 126.png (37 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
126.png
37 KB, 300x100
Essential viewing
for Truth seekers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0Ss5XjJ9Aw
>>
>>61084631
Don't go overboard with your "illusion" thing.
It's become a shitty new age meme that leads to arrogance, aka "unskillful thought"
Rather you should treat it as your working interpretation and refine your understanding of the world through gradually developing from your position instead of being a nosy smartass.
Because this leads to stagnation while you should be continually developing.
Skillful and unskillful thought are pretty great concepts.
>>
No, for the same reason the characters in your favorite video game can't rewrite their programming.
>>
>>61085525
How about you shut the fuck up and start believing?
http://hackaday.com/2015/01/22/reprogramming-super-mario-world-from-inside-the-game/
>>
>>61084804
mirin those back muscles

ignoring your hippy dippy bullshit
>>
>>61085186

It's not a new age meme, it's a fact confirmed by modern science. For example, apparently solid objects are made of atoms but atoms are made of empty space. Ergo, solidity is an illusion. Although I'm not going to hit my head on a wall. lol
>>
>>61080988
>Every part of the whole contains the whole
you been huffing petrol?
>>
>>61085864
What I'm trying to communicate to you is that "illusion" is not a useful concept in this context, because you have no alternative working hypothesis.
And that's why it's a shitty meme.
It's elementary that you control how you use the "illusion" meme.
http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/mn/mn.020.than.html

It means that atoms aren't "not real", it means that you have to rework your understanding of "solid" and "occupied space".
>>
>>61078410
>Can you hack it?
Not any more than an NPC could hack a game you are playing.

See above.

>Can you use cheatcodes?
Again, see above.

The answer was no to all three so they can't be discovered.
>>
>>61085131
tl;dw?
>>
>>61078410
Autobackup from a few seconds before you did hack it with a fix implemented.
>>
>>61078410
Probably not. If the universe is simulated, it's simulated using an opposite strategy from simulations we've developed. It uses very simple interactions, the kind between atoms, but at a tremendous scale, to create an emergent universe. Our simulations attempt to model much more complicated interactions coarsely, ignoring tiny variations and variables, which leaves gaps that can be exploited.
>>
>>61078410

season 7 epi 5 of "The Universe" has the insight you are looking for
>>
>>61078410
>Can you hack it?
Meme-magic
>>
>>61086418
Those fuckers patched out fireballs and other cool spells, just because casuals complained about magic being OP.
Seriously, fuck them.
Even on a cosmic scale, devs are retarded and cater to casuals.
>>
>>61078891
>Make all the africans white
>They are all ashamed at how useless they've been, and spend next century paying billions to all the western nations to make up for it.
>Africa becomes an economic powerhouse.
>>
>>61086192

Not only does every part of the whole contain the whole, but every part of the whole IS the whole - but simply on a smaller scale. And no, I haven't been huffing petrol. Nice meme, though. :)
>>
>>61087015
Check this out:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monadology
>>
>>61087127

Will do. Thanks.
>>
>>61087015
>Not only does every part of the whole contain the whole, but every part of the whole IS the whole - but simply on a smaller scale
do you have any proof?

or even an explanation of how this could be possible?

did you come up with this theory yourself or just read it somewhere and decide to believe it? or was it proven to you?
>>
>>61087380

"just read it somewhere and decide to believe it?"

I read about it in Michael Talbot's book 'The Holographic Universe' and it INSTANTLY resonated with me. Do you know who David Bohm and Karl Pribram are?
>>
>>61083241
please teach me to see
>>
>>61086398
You're not ready. You have eternity, there is no too long, only things your true self is magnetized towards or repelled from. Stay in time, for a time.
>>
File: 1373388194019.jpg (64 KB, 751x960) Image search: [Google]
1373388194019.jpg
64 KB, 751x960
>>61086784
OG devs hired some shitty mods who fucked up the game for the hardcore players to suit the needs of the normie casuals. We fired the mods and are currently working on re-implementing a hard-core mode for the serious gamers. Stand-by the patch is taking some time to load.
>>
>>61078410
If it's well designed, you can't hack it.
That said any system has flaws so you probably could.
>>
>>61087792
oh, you read it in a book, great, must be true

why don't you give me your proof
>>
File: 1428600713881.jpg (138 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1428600713881.jpg
138 KB, 499x499
>>61084247
>The most interesting part, is that all of this is consistent with each other.
>Time is the world of the mind.
>Thinking is seeing with your mind.
>Only when there is "light" provided by the "sun of goodness", we can see/think truth.
>By "day", truth is apparent, by "night" you better have your own "light source", principles, values, etc. in order not to get lost in false doctrine.
>Such is the cyclical nature of time.
>>
>>61088216

I already told you that I read about it in Michael Talbot's book 'The Holographic Universe'. That means I don't have proof, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>61088324
so you believe something without having proof of it?

I see
>>
>>61079837
Why does this meme magic meme remind me of Lain?
>>
File: 1353095198354.jpg (242 KB, 800x1086) Image search: [Google]
1353095198354.jpg
242 KB, 800x1086
>>61088288
>born right on time
>>61088465
I don't see a problem with that, you have no proof that exist as a separate entity from your environment, yet you believe it
>>
>>61078675
Did the simulation intend metallurgy now?
>>
you just need to find the terminal if you do that you might be able to create your own universe with in the universe
>>
Drug are the bugs
>>
>>61088711
>I don't see a problem with that
yes, because you are a grade b moran

>you have no proof that exist as a separate entity from your environment
I do though, I have senses which tell me where my body ends and the environment begins

what a load of bullshit sophistry
>>
>>61087847
It is sufficient to follow the leads I posted in this thread and meditate upon them.
While developing your own style of understanding with your own sources.
I just happen to have very powerful gauges, algorithms and heuristics for testing myself to slap me out of conceptual dead ends.
This allows me to avoid the pitfalls of new age bullshit and superstition.

I honestly found out after following leads from armageddonconspiracy.co.uk.
A site built by heavily autistic Freemason wannabes, that is now defunct.
They were spewing around a LOT of useful hints that hat to put into order by someone who isn't this fucking autistic.
You can still go around the site on archive.org.

>Those who become Freemasons only for the sake of finding out the secret of the order, run a very great risk of growing old under the trowel without ever realizing their purpose. Yet there is a secret, but it is so inviolable that it has never been confided or whispered to anyone. Those who stop at the outward crust of things imagine that the secret consists in words, in signs, or that the main point of it is to be found only in reaching the highest degree. This is a mistaken view: the man who guesses the secret of Freemasonry, and to know it you must guess it, reaches that point only through long attendance in the lodges, through deep thinking, comparison, and deduction. He would not trust that secret to his best friend in Freemasonry, because he is aware that if his friend has not found it out, he could not make any use of it after it had been whispered in his ear. No, he keeps his peace, and the secret remains a secret.

This holds a lot of truth.

1/2
>>
>>61089267
Also drugs.
Psychonautics and Plato are a good combo.
Make sure you follow the path of Ernst Jünger (read the Forest Passage!) and not that of Terence McKenna

I also ask my friends constantly if what I'm saying makes any damn sense at all and see that it is internally consistent and the parts are consistent with each other.
An example: In the metric system, the scales are synchronized with each other, so that at a temperature of 4°C water has the highest density, occupies a space of exactly 1dm3 and weighs exactly 1kg
The scales are all arbitrary, but consistent with each other.
In just the same way your doctrines and perspectives of understanding the world must be in some way fit into each other.
Contradiction is something that you must work out, not just discard.
Don't discard what you can still use, don't keep what is unusable.
Keep your thinking skillful.

2/2
>>
>>61078410
Game shark
>>
File: 1349518444473.jpg (255 KB, 920x705) Image search: [Google]
1349518444473.jpg
255 KB, 920x705
>>61089132
>2017-1
>believing your senses
Get a load of this guy
>>
>>61078893

>Let me shitpost!

SAGE!
>>
>>61089418
it appears I was being too generous with your grade b, downgrading to c
>>
If it's simulated maybe there's an entity controlling the simulation and that entity might show its presence or even have an avatar in the simulation.

Find that trace.
>>
>>61089531
Have you been outside the body before? Have you been to the place before birth and after death? Where do you judge me from?
>>
File: sonnengleichnis2.png (201 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sonnengleichnis2.png
201 KB, 1920x1080
>>61088288
That's just regular Plato.
But you are right.
You gain a better understanding of the Analogy of the Sun with LSD.
>>
>>61078410
If so you wouldnt be doing it with a computer
>>
File: 1451864744522.png (410 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
1451864744522.png
410 KB, 1024x776
your DNA is literally a genetic code, why don't you try to hack that by having healthy white children instead of fantasizing about this stupid matrix shit
>>
>>61079127
>What would you give for that knowledge?

Bout tree fiddy
>>
>>61079837
there is no dubs... that is the key..
>>
>>61078410
Only thing you can do Aussie is send the 9th signal to yourself.
>>
What is this cringe worthy shit?
>>
File: 1440685418316.jpg (126 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
1440685418316.jpg
126 KB, 480x608
>>61089418
You're a fucking idiot and you have no idea what duality implies. Also
>believing in your senses
pic related
>>61087015
You sound like that haughty asshole friend who watched a 5 minute video on fractals while tripping and came up with a unified theory of everything about how everything is just everything else man.
Meanwhile your friends are tripping while trying to discuss philosophy and you keep shitting up the works.
>>
File: Ernst Jünger.jpg (2 MB, 1311x1701) Image search: [Google]
Ernst Jünger.jpg
2 MB, 1311x1701
>>61079551
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metempsychosis
I have no Idea why these new age chuckleheads are constantly too stupid to link their drug fueled insights to ancient concepts.
Their inability to do so is the main reason why I hate them with a passion.
Maybe the world needs dome RIGHT WING ACID HEADS.
>>
File: 1405876843809.png (250 KB, 953x1931) Image search: [Google]
1405876843809.png
250 KB, 953x1931
>>61078410
>>
>>61078410
>>61083241
>>61079300

>>>/x/
now git
>>
>>61079837
Thats exactly whats ive been thinking since i learned about meme magic but i just didnt know how to word it. Thanks anon
>>
>>61090884
This is now my favorite instance of HFY.

>>61091031
No.
/x/ is stupid.
>>
>>61078410
http://arxiv.org/abs/0806.0051
Yes , a Neger
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.