[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go on a couple of dates this week >one asked how big my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1445705519872.gif (3 MB, 220x212) Image search: [Google]
1445705519872.gif
3 MB, 220x212
>go on a couple of dates this week
>one asked how big my cock was
>two asked if I masturbated to them
>one asked what my fetishes are

What ever happened to tact? Is this what passes for flirting? This isn't appropriate dinner conversation. What happened to modern women?
>>
>>61077905
>not masturbating to your fetishes with your fully disclosed penis size
>>
>>61077905
>tact
fucking cuck
>>
Maybe because you're trash and you're dating trashy girls
>>
>>61077971
It is the current year after all.
>>
>>61077905
Where did you meet these women? I assume a dating app and if I'm right then you're an idiot for expecting anything else from them
>>
>>61078051

I went on three dates with three different women. All of them are university educated in STEM (two for chemistry, one for actuarial science). I was expecting girls who are reserved and modest, not this. They were all white 25-26 year olds.
>>
>>61078175
Nice
>>
>>61077905
>3DPD whores~

What did you expect anon-kun~?
Stick with superior 2D next time~!
>>
Women are "free" and you're reaping the benefits

If you're looking to fall in love, you're out of luck
>>
>>61077905
>Buying a meal for tinder sluts.

Cuckoldry is your fetish.
>>
>>61078334

No, stockings and fishnets are my fetishes.
>>
>>61077905
Why would you go on a date with someone that vile and base?

They clearly are only looking to get fucked and have probably taken multiple dicks that week.

There are two kinds of women anon:

Self-sufficient ones, which would only see you as a suitable match if you were a higher earner than them, and would try to impress you.

Dependents. Who will only look at you if you can fully support them financially and are easily controlled.

The way you meet a decent girl is to explain up front you would like to wait 5 or 6 dates before sex is an option.

Most lower tier women simply won't put up with more than 3 sexless dates before they feel their grip slipping away, they have exhausted all conversation by this point, feel grossly inadequate to be around you, and desire to use sex to control you and regain power in what they feel is a subservient relationship because of the intellectual inferiority complex.

It is perfectly normal to spend at least 30 hours with someone before you decide to put your dick inside them, surely you wouldn't get talked into buying a car after 45mins at a dealership.

But most people choose sex first because it's easy and they are too boring and braindead to actually have opinions and interests to share with you.
>>
>>61078573
this is so insightful if a girl ever takes interest in me I'll remember this.
>>
>>61078573
>The way you meet a decent girl is to explain up front you would like to wait 5 or 6 dates before sex is an option.

This is pretty dumb, imo. In my experience, most girls don't have a problem with waiting if they want something serious out of it. But nowadays even most "good girls" have at least some history with casual sex. Why wouldn't I push for sex early on, when others didn't have to wait? Just make sure you get along otherwise and have sex when you want to. My ex and I had sex quickly and been together for 3+ years. It's the same thing with my current gf and we've been together even longer.
>>
>>61077905
op is so autistic that he took tinder sluts out on proper dates and tried to have meaningful conversation instead of taking them home right away
>>
>>61078175
>STEM chicks
You have two possible reasons these questions got asked
1. They are autistic and dont know what really should be discussed at dinner
2. They think their shit doesnt stink so they ask the most slutty shit knowing full well they can just throw your ass to the curb if they wanted to
>>
>one asked how big my cock was
Why can't she just use her STEM deduction logic to figure out how big your cock is? Shit; feeling up your erection is one viable methodology.
>>
>>61079937
The only correct answer to:

>how big is your cock?

Is:

>You'll find out when you suck it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.