[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck the UK.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: poor-houses-doncas_2417050b.jpg (76 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
poor-houses-doncas_2417050b.jpg
76 KB, 620x387
Does anyone else in the UK feel completely hopeless? I'm a young adult (21) and I really fucking feel like there's no future for me here.

>Government trying to make people poorer and cut social services.
>University is super expensive and hard to get into.
>Getting rich is becoming increasingly harder.
>Mudslimes everywhere.
>Have to work really hard for enough money just to stay afloat.
>No opportunities outside London.
>Born in lower class family.
>Will never be able to get rich and lead a comfy life.
>Will never be able to afford nice things like being able to go to different countries on holiday or to emigrate.
>Even if I succeed, by the time I get there I will be 30 years old and half my life will be over.

Fellow Britbongs. Is there hope for people like me?
>>
>>61077853
Not really man, unless you are muslim there is no hope for you in the UK.
>>
File: BritishelghanFlag.png (109 KB, 900x542) Image search: [Google]
BritishelghanFlag.png
109 KB, 900x542
>>
File: 1450014923894.jpg (362 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1450014923894.jpg
362 KB, 1680x1050
>>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/34667100/poor-white-boys-get-a-worse-start-in-life-says-equality-report
>>
No future at all it seems like, and Goldberg keeps getting richer and powerful.
>>
>>61077853
You're going to reach 30 anyway, the only choice you have to make is: do you want to reach 30 having made some positive improvements to yourself and your situation, or still being the lazy apathetic slob that you are currently?
>>
>>61077853

It's like that pretty much everywhere m8.

Just make sure you never rent, don't give the jews the money.
>>
relax senpai, and listen to the hate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9J8ccza1OI

Find a nice QT3.14 , marry her.

Solve each problem piece by piece.
Live as far away from Muslims as you can.
Good luck.
>>
File: kopy.jpg (37 KB, 474x468) Image search: [Google]
kopy.jpg
37 KB, 474x468
>>61078185
>DmC
>Combichrist

Holy fuck, off yourself you little shit.
>>
>>61078167
Yeah, looks grim, I would start by planning to get out to somewhere slightly less totalitarian and more opportunistic, good luck with that!
Is is not easy to emigrate to a colony?
>>
I don't even like my countrymen anymore. I don't think this country is worth saving anymore, what's the point? I've never been a monarchist, so the German Queen isn't worth fighting for, the state belongs to the Southerners, so that's not worth fighting for. My own Northmen don't care about England at all. It's sad, very sad.
>>
File: 4892.jpg (90 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
4892.jpg
90 KB, 640x480
>>61077853
>Even if I succeed, by the time I get there I will be 30 years old and half my life will be over.
Kek I'm 34 and in a similar situation. I saved enough money to do a degree part-time but by the time I qualify I'll be pushing 40 and no employer will touch me. Starting to wish WW3 or a global natural disaster would hit and make life more interesting.
>>
File: 1451079168534.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1451079168534.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>>61077853
I feel the same way mate. Theres so little hope of owning a house, even if you have a decent degree. The whole housing market is fucked.

Wages are so fucking low you need government top ups just to survive. Constant immigration has driven down the value of workers and kept standards of living from improving.

Electricity bills are fucking sky high as well.

The job market in general is just empty, i'm lucky to see 5 new postings on the jobcentre website within 10 miles of me and usually they are pyramid schemes.

Theres no political party offering to tackle these problems.
>>
>>61077853
30 years old isn't bad.
>>
>>61077853
25 here, I used to agree with you.
True, but there are so many successful people who didn't go.
>Mudslimes
Get out of the North
>Have to work really hard for money to stay afloat
Then you're in the wrong job.
>No opportunities outside London
There are plenty, you're just not looking at the right things. What do you want to do? Just because London is the capital it doesn't mean everywhere else is meaningless. I lived there and it was fucking depressing anyway, full of edgy arseholes and snobs and foreigners.
>I will be 30 and half my life will be over
Don't look at it that way, think if each day as an opportunity to progress. There's no "end goal".

Accept that you're on the bottom rung for now. YOU can work hard and climb the ladder all by yourself, I promise.
>>
>mfw /pol/ just alleviated my depression a little.

And they say /pol/ isn't a nice place.

>>61078736
I completely agree and I am taking steps to climb that ladder. But fuck, the feeling of hopelessness is there.
>>
File: 1438726791726.jpg (310 KB, 683x1015) Image search: [Google]
1438726791726.jpg
310 KB, 683x1015
>>61077853

the fuk?

Everything is much better outside of London I bought my house when I was 26, have a good job £37k & drive a BMW

stop being so negative
>>
>>61077853

Wow you're 21 and not rich? Geeze that's rough buddy. I feel really bad for you for not being rich.
>>
>>61077853

inb4 30 years old and still whining on /pol/ wishing you did something when you were 21

what are you waiting for faggot?

>Even if I succeed

Are you capable or not? Are you going to go do it or are you going to get drunk and be a turd and then whine when you can't make it?

>if I succeed

try

>I will succeed.
>>
>>61077853
LOL! You're such a faggot!
Way better men than you never get rich, or don't get rich till much later.
Grow up gay boy.
>>
File: 1452263973773.png (302 KB, 828x1403) Image search: [Google]
1452263973773.png
302 KB, 828x1403
>>61077853
JOIN THE ARMY LA'
>>
>>61079268
>Tfw to join the army you need to take an oath to Von Saxe-Coburg-Gotha
Feels bad
>>
>>61077853
>I really fucking feel like there's no future for me here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtUH2YSFlVU
>>
Well you're white and a male, so how about using that privilege everyone keeps talking about?
>>
File: tensai ikkyuu.jpg (190 KB, 1024x1792) Image search: [Google]
tensai ikkyuu.jpg
190 KB, 1024x1792
>>61077853
Because the government keeps having to borrow money, there is not an infinite money pile.
Only if you are a fucking retard. I got 3 scholarships when I went (in my final year right now).
It was always hard.
>Mudslimes everywhere.
I have never even met one in my hometown, only when I am at university do I see them.
I know plenty of people who do barely anything and do fine.
True, I hate London as well.
So was I.
Very few people get to be rich, get over it.
>Will never be able to afford nice things like being able to go to different countries on holiday or to emigrate.
Depends on how much you want to spend. When I was in college I went on holiday multiple times and just did it very cheaply.
Yup.
>>
I'm in the same boat as you, OP. It feels like my parents generation have completely sold us out.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/12051159/young-white-men-most-derided-group-in-britain-yougov.html
>>
whats most important for this brit

>whine whine they cut social
>whine whine school so hard
>whine whine i have to WORK HARD TO BE RICH ITS SCANDAL YOU BELIVE?
>whine whine money money i want money but they demand WORK

kill yourself
>>
>>61079363
White English Working Class are the most oppressed people in the country. They want to turn my compatriots into helots.
>>
>>61079495
t. 10% unemployment land
>>
>>61077853
Go to oz
>>
>>61077853
>clean toilets
>get money

so hard? i dont think so
>>
>>61078479
I'm 37 and I am in the same boat.
WW3 when?
>>
>>61079591
in my area 15,3%. AND?
>>
>>61079495
Shouldn't you be cleaning my toilet?
>>
learn a trade
vote ukip
campaign for brexit
>>
File: cat luaj.gif (2 MB, 400x332) Image search: [Google]
cat luaj.gif
2 MB, 400x332
>>61079552
>mfw I was in a university class on marxism and we got talking about class and the lecturer polled people on it and all the middle class students did not even think that class existed
>>
>>61079678
>,
I'm gonna give you a clip around the lughole if you don't cut that shit out mate.
>>
>>61077853
Welcome to the Britain of today, where everyone wants to fuck you in every way possible but with your consent because it's a peaceful and kind type of fucking you over.
>>
File: sinkingship.webm (2 MB, 1000x428) Image search: [Google]
sinkingship.webm
2 MB, 1000x428
>>61077853
Not hopeless but it sure seems like a dreary depressing shithole and I'd never choose to live there, Mudslimes are the cherry on top.

Love you Brits but just NOPE.
>>
>>61079591
I keep seeing "t." a lot lately. What does it mean?
>>
>>61077853
>Fellow Britbongs. Is there hope for people like me?

Convert to Islam
>>
>>61077853
Plenty of opportunities outside London, you just need to widen search and be a bit more flexible. That said I know there much harder to come by out of the capital. I'm 21 and just landed a job in construction (something I'm neither qualified on or had ever considered before) and now I'm looking at buying my first flat. Keep going, you'll get there eventually, just keep working on improving yourself and looking widen your search. Good luck.
>>

are you clinically retarded?
>>
>>61079364
>still a student living on a loan
>let me tell you how adult life works anon...

Fuck off child
>>
>>61079857
I'm not really sure

t. wonderer
>>
>>61079726
Middle Class people are weirdos. I don't understand them. I'm in Uni, they never show up to lectures, they're late for seminars and tutorials all the time. Why would you pay for this? Then they drink the night before and don't do their coursework until the last minute, I don't understand how anyone can be so irresponsible. At the very least we'll replace them as the Middle Class.
>>61079857
It's how Finns end their letters, it's from Yitula, then to KC then to /int/ and /pol/.
>>
>>61079857
'Tis a meme, it is a short form of terveiset which is Finnish for regards. It comes from a Finnish imageboard.

>>61079912
I work as well.

>Americans trying to comment on Britain
Just go.
>>
Move away from London. I moved up to Scotland, my rent from living in Surrey went from £1.1k to £500, I might actually be able to afford a house some day! Our university is free too as well as medical prescriptions. People are friendlier, there's less traffic and the weather is equally shit.
>>
>>61079912
>Trust fund kiddies
>>
I don't really know, I lived in Scotland for 5 years and it was alright. Uni is free if you are diligent and finish in time, all my buddies got jobs pretty soon after finishing their degrees.
I would have stayed if I wasn't obligation bound to Slovenia. I'm home for almost half a year and still have no job... in Scotland I'd have a job by now. I have a masters in medical sciences, so that might be a factor
>>
Mate I don't mean to be rude but you are wrong on different points.

University is not hard to get into considering universities are a business and it costs £9000 per year for each student.

Also why do you even associate university with some sort of life goal or criteria of success. University is not what it was in the 80s. Every Devvo and Stacey has a university degree.

The only reason you should be going to uni is if you have a concrete job at the end of it e.g. Medicine.

Also the idea that having your life sorted by "30" is actually really good.

The only thing keeping poor people poor is intelligence. That's why those with higher IQs fair better in intelligent based societies like the UK.

Trades are definitely the profession forward for being successful in Britain.
>>
File: duwang.png (391 KB, 774x315) Image search: [Google]
duwang.png
391 KB, 774x315
>>61077853
Good, fuck the welfare state
Uni is a meme now, unless you are lazer focussed on a career
No shit, welcome to Capitalism
>Mudslimes everywhere.
Only in the Biggest cities, nothing new - migrants go to cities
So does everyone but the 1% of the 1%
Can't say, i'm in London. Northern Powerhouse :^)
Meh
Faggot, you've already given up
Luxury, cry more
Assuming we don't off ourselves - Life span will increase

You're crying that it's not easy street - Go fuck yourself OP
>>
>>61080048
Thanks anon
>>
>>61079986
Thanks anon
>>
>>61077853
Reminder that if you're poor and want to get rich then vote right of centre.
>>
>>61079959
Kek

Thanks.
>>
So I've been told by my parents that they don't mind me living with them since the only way for me to get on the housing market would be for my grandmother to die and for her to give my family a sizable portion of her inheritance.

Living in London right now, studying for a Comp-Sci degree.

I don't pay attention to the housing market. Are they right? Is there no hope?
>>
>>61080510
London is basically a richfag's city.
Unless rent controls are established, we're fucked

Best idea is to work in London, buy property up North and keep investing - that and live with parents if possible
>>
lel wtf, university have literally 0 standards. think how fucking easy A-Levels/Highers are and all you need are a few of them even at C or B level. uni in this country is a fucking disaster with everyone and their gran going to studying some retarded shit like "nursing."
>>
File: 2rggu2a.jpg (20 KB, 544x406) Image search: [Google]
2rggu2a.jpg
20 KB, 544x406
>>61077853

28 brah. I know dem feels.

Consider this. We spend more money each year on paying off the interest on our debt-not even touching the principal- than we do our military.
>>
File: St Benedict.jpg (289 KB, 604x994) Image search: [Google]
St Benedict.jpg
289 KB, 604x994
I think I'm going to be a monk. I have no interest in this civilisation. It deserves what it gets for abandoning God for "sex, drugs, & rock n roll." I feel especially sorry for the young girls who are brainwashed and totally alienated from their natural roles as wives & mothers. I know people on here blame women for that but desu 95% are just poor sheep who have no idea what is happening and are just swept up by the tide of history and the rise of false shepherds.
>>
File: AynRand.jpg (33 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
AynRand.jpg
33 KB, 800x430
Learn to play the game, OP. It's the same here in Australia (Our politicians simply import UK policies they like, too lazy to develop their own.)

When Government policies and super fast & loose credit pushes up the value of my PPOR and IP portfolio it's because I am literally the fountain head incarnate. Don't worry about how much capital is sucked out of the real economy through asset speculation. The banks are guaranteed by the public purse! Don't worry about all that unemployment either, those welfare parasites just want a free ride.

Save a deposit by living with you parents and being frugal (unlike the rest of your ME generation) and purchase your first investment property. Once you've flipped your first million it's smooth sailing.
>>
>>61077970
Anybody got suggestions on where to go? Syria??
>>
File: is that babou.jpg (166 KB, 1095x730) Image search: [Google]
is that babou.jpg
166 KB, 1095x730
>>61077853
>23
Feel the same senpai.

Honestly thought about joining the army, at this point there's no reason not too, and I could learn some interesting shit before Europe completely shits the bed.
>>
>>61079986
'we'll replace them' of course we will.
>>
>>61077853

>Born in lower class family

Literally all your problems are a direct consequence of this. The only people you can really blame are your parents.
>>
>>61080510

Boomers mortgaged your future and are now living large on the funds. The welfare state was only intended for them and will die as they do, so buckle up.
>>
>>61080810
If you honestly can't do anything else go for it. Look for jobs that do 2 intakes a year.
>>
>>61080510
The housing market in London is only for rich Russians and Arabs.
>>
>>61079076
> look at me I'm driving a BMW
>>
>>61077853
cute
>>
File: 1432346134511.jpg (108 KB, 608x600) Image search: [Google]
1432346134511.jpg
108 KB, 608x600
>>61080984
See I could get into a few other jobs and shit, looking into police, nursing, fire service or the paramedics but fucking tens of thousands of cunts are going for pretty much every role.

Even then they're all getting shafted in terms of pay, hours and benefits.

That's why I'm thinking military, if I'm gonna get shafted I might as well go all in and do something fun like the Army Air Corps and fly an apache or some shit.

Or as an army engineer and learn to blow shit up, or build schools as the case may be.
>>
>>61077853
Move to Wales, quieter towns not the cities. 99% White here. Feels like England from the 90's. I moved to Camarthenshire and would never ever go back to England.
>>
>>61077853

>Government trying to make people poorer and cut social services
Literally a meme, sure the conservatives fucked up some national loans but all in all Britain has produced more jobs and incomes for the lower pay braket than in 8 years.

>University usper expensive and hard to get into
its easier than ever to get in which is why it's so expensive and as for STEM stop bitching about not being able to compete with chinese and study.

>Getting rich is becoming increasingly harder
Low interest rates, lower rates of inflation and on average increasing salaries suggest otherwise.

>Have to work really hard for enough money to stay afloat.
Don't live in London you're on minimum wage in an expensive capital also you're actually not legally able to 'work really hard' because hours and holiday are regulated.

>No oppurtunities outside London
not true there are expanding sectors especially computer science which pay well and jobs are nationwide

Bottom line is save well, make the most of oppurtunities and moving abroad for part of your life statistically will leave you wealthier. Houses/flats are a great investment in Britain and always will be.
>>
>>61077853
>>University is super expensive and hard to get into.
tuition free university in norway for international students, so just move here we love brits.
>>
>>61077853
What kind of education do you have?
>>
>>61077853
>Not op
>well spoken
>educated
>£40k job straight otta uni
>hit 100k this year , not in London

Op you are doing it wrong
>>
>>61081361
The girls prefer Somalis
>>
>>61077853
No they just want to reward hard working people. How many people in genuine poverty can you say are hard working?
Disability benefits etc are fine though, along with a temporary JSA

It isn't hard to get into. Just get some good A-Levels.
Plus the price really isn't something that should deter poor people. There are grants available and you only start paying the loan back when you're earning enough. The benefits far outweigh the cost.

Depends what you mean by rich. Get a good degree and you'll come out of uni earning above the national average.

>Mudslimes everywhere.
Yeh sucks.

Depends where you live. The SE is extortionately expensive to live in right now. Rent prices are in a mess in most places

Not true.

So? Doesn't stop you working hard.

Rich is relative. You could easily live comfy if you got better qualifications.

Flights and hotels are cheaper than they've ever been. I know council estate scum that go on holiday every year.

9 years is a long time. You could easily be on above the average wage by then.
>>
>>61081284
I'm in the West Country, it's sparkling White here too.
>>
>>61081431
>be born in middle class
>Guys life is easy lol

Fuck off.
>>
>>61080778
America or Canada I'd gander

Sure, Canada is pretty cucked (America is unfortunately headed that way too) but any of us in North America is far better than in Europe

There are also Australia and New Zealand as well.
>>
>>61081584
I'm from East Yorkshire and we are very white. Also poor but that is the price you pay.
>>
File: 1452833801548.webm (3 MB, 676x872) Image search: [Google]
1452833801548.webm
3 MB, 676x872
Ignore this post, can't text webm files, need a URL
>>
>>61080637
We actually need nurses in this country,desperately... what we don't need however is criminology and sociology
graduates...

OP this country is a shithole. Not only will you never get rich, you'll most likely never be able to afford a house. 90% of your salary will go to food, rent and utility bills. You'll wake up every morning to an ever ending grey and cold. You'll come home at 8pm and eat Heinz soup and pot noodle because you simply have no energy to cook. You'll the rest of your life making ends meet getting increasingly bitter. I'm leaving this hell hole in April and never coming back
>>
How fucked is America's housing market? Tiny houses in shitty areas in London over here go or the equivalent of like 1.5 million dolarydoos.

I refuse to accept this as normal.
>>
>>61081768
What are those animals?
>>
>>61077853
Go out and culturally enrich this folks, show them the good old British values you lads had back in the good old days. Die on principle.
>>
>>61081431
There's no way you got a graduate job on 40k outside of London. There's only two possible ways this could happen, be an oxbridge graduate and get a finance job at one of the top investment banks in London or get a graduate job at Aldi

Stop bullshitting pls
>>
>>61081883
????? are you joking?
Raccoons mate
>>
>>61081883
Shitskins
>>
>>61081883
Syrians
>>
lived my entire life under the pov line went to a school deemed "unacceptable" by ofsted and now am studying engineering at a russel group

stop fucking whining you lazy cunt get off your fucking arse and work for it
>>
File: 239868693_b2fab484ff.jpg (154 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
239868693_b2fab484ff.jpg
154 KB, 500x333
That's what you get for stealing Gibraltar from us. :^)
>>
>>61081960
I have never seen one before.
>>
>>61077853
Age 20 here bro living in the south east. Feel pretty much the same but about to go into the infantry. Only pays £14k though. Was talking to my boss today who is a tree surgeon about getting a chainsaw ticket. Turns out it costs £1k to do a weeks course on how to use a chainsaw. What the fuck has happened to this country.
>>
Maybe I'm not the best person to ask, coming from the upper middle class, but there is opportunity outside of London. There's fuck all out in the country and thousands of people living there
>>
>>61081284

Fully agree anon. Would never go back to a city.
We had the local post office (rural) robbed here by a darky that had recently moved here from Manchester. It didn't take long to catch him, He was the only one around for miles.
Couldn't stop laughing.
>>
>>61081945
Yes worked for an investment bank when I graduated, but moved out of London.

Stay butthurt poor people
>>
>>61077853
>Government cutting social services
They're unsustainable, too many leeches.
>University super expensive
Not really, the loans are ridiculously easy to get and never need to be paid except along with your taxes once you're earning over 20k. Also free tuition in many places including whole of Scotland. Uni is easy to get into now, most much easier than 10-20 years ago. If you don't have the grades, college is easy to get into.
>Mudslimes everywhere
Can't disagree with that. Our politicians have a lot to answer for.
>Have to work really hard for enough money just to stay afloat
Only if you're in some super high rent area like London or some private landlord is ripping you off. Living is pretty easy, I was working for a few years on around minimum wage and things were great money wise.
>No opportunities outside London
Fuck London, I agree they get too much money spent there and there's much nicer places in the UK so I can't understand the investment allure of London. That said, there's opportunity everywhere if you look for it and want to work hard.

I'm actually unemployed and sanctioned for jobseekers at the moment because I missed an appointment because of panic attacks, and struggling to find work. But it's because I'm anxiety and depression ridden. Normal people without this mental crap I have probably have an easy enough life.
>>
>>61081845
American houses tend to be cheaper that Brit houses, and their land tax is equivalent to our Council Tax. A lot of them are made of wood though and remember if you lose your job in the states, you won't get housing benefit unless you are section 8 housing .. . .and you wouldn't want that? ask any Burger.
>>
>>61082006
This. The working class in this country have a ridiculous victim complex.
>>
>>61077853

You dumb ass unless you're born rich it will always take until you're 30 to begin hitting a real stride and having shit like a house or any kind of large property
>>
>>61082079
>Only pays £14k though

You literally get a free house m8.
>>
>>61082057
They tend to be more in America, and are a bit of an urban pest a bit like our urban foxes, only they are more clever.
>>
>>61082079
>the infantry. Only pays £14k though.
That's a starter salary and it's pretty much disposable income. You also get to learn a trade (with no student loans) you get to see the world and you will have the most loyal mates you can imagine.
>>
>>61082132
>born poor in uk
>get same chance to study hard and make a life
>instead watch le tele and moan how poor I am
>surprised when stay poor

True story
>>
>>61080689
I was literally thinking of becoming a monk this summer. Then I decided to join the army instead because I want to have a family.
>>
>>61077853
Bleh, why would you want to stay in the UK? That place is always damp and dreary.

Come to the US and pick whatever climate you want.
>>
>>61082195
>>61082344
Yeah true enough fellas. I plan on saving the money for my first 4 years and get a deposit on a house. Then I'm gonna transfer to the Royal Marines where the salary is more.
>>
>>61081284

Just make sure angry locals don't burn your house down.
>>
>>61082363
The best climates in the USA are filled with niggers or spics, out of the frying pan.
>>
>>61077853
Yes it's a fucking hellhole.
>>
>>61077853
op im 20 and feel the same way but the way I see it is if you can survive here Eg London you can survive anywhere
>>
>>61077853
PAY TV LICENSE
>>
>>61081531
they removed grants today
the tories aren't conservatives they're fucking oligarchs
>>
>>61082504
True for a lot but check this map out.

http://demographics.coopercenter.org/DotMap/

Everyone self segregates. I like comfy climates so I prefer the New England region.
>>
OP I'm from Liverpool and there is literally not a single nigger or sandnigger around. I'm so glad I live in the only English city that's not a complete fucking immigration dumping grounds.

I regularly work in properties in Bradford, Manchester and Bolton etc. and there is literally entire buroughs of these cities where you will not see a single white person, every single shop sign is written in Arabic with no translation. Kebab shops, Muslim gown shops, those disgusting Arab barber shops and mosques everywhere you can see.

Cannot wait for the rest of England to be totally cucked when Liverpool starts the revolution.

tl;dr move to Merseyside.
>>
>university is expensive and hard to get into

It's not expensive at all, you get the worlds most generous loan from Student Finance that means cost is no barrier. And it's not that hard to get into, some unis are super easy to get into, or do a Foundation degree first.

>No opportunity outside London

Nope, not true at all, I had no difficulties getting a job in the North West

>Born in a lower class family

So what? So was I, boo hoo, as long as you've got a house and food there's no excuse for not being a sucess
>>
>>61079726
Remarkable. Were these middle-classes tits calling themselves Marxists at the same time?
>>
>>61082079
>chainsaw ticket

What is this? I was visiting my sister in Scotland last year and when I was admiring some chainsaws in a hardware store she said "You need a licence to buy those." Is that true?
>>
>>61082672
>they removed grants today

Source?
>>
>>61082828
Funnily enough yes, they all love Marx. The lecturer is also a Marxist who went to private school.
>>
>>61082672
just undoing the labour shitfest where anyone will go to uni

You can still make it, most unis offer grants for the best students.

Why should people who don't go to uni subsidise others? Pay your own way or study in a Nordic country for free
>>
Nice to see that the majority of Brits in this thread are trying to better themselves instead of blaming everyone else for their problems.
>>
>>61082906
Don't know about buying one but you need a license to use one professionally.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 500x459) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 500x459
THERE

IS

NO

HOPE
>>
>>61077853
> tfw university is free here and all you need to get in is go down and register
> tfw can now get a job in the UK if I wanted
> tfw Brits were laughing about our education system and bragging about their university rankings
> tfw all it matters is having a degree in something useful and job experience
>>
>>61080510
Housing is completely done for.
>>
>>61082906
You sure you weren't in a shop that sold to trader only?
>>
>>61082971
Not that you even really need grants but correct, my Uni will give up to £3k, and that's not including grants for outstanding results
>>
>>61082353
>Then I decided to join the army instead because I want to have a family.

God bless you I hope you do well. You are going to need God if you want to raise a successful family today.
>>
>>61082906
No you need to hold a training ticket if you use one at work (Health and Safety)
>>
>>61082779
>Bolton
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8
>>
>>61083248
seen that 100 million times on /pol/ already.
>>
>>61081584
Me too, but there's a paki illegal immigrant who just arrived in this village, plus a large black family. We're beyond the point of no return.
>>
File: 1444929506127.gif (790 KB, 375x304) Image search: [Google]
1444929506127.gif
790 KB, 375x304
>>61077853
HAHA
>>
File: 1444067601513.gif (981 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1444067601513.gif
981 KB, 500x378
>>61081768
Animals are clearly more civilized than parasites.
>>
>Do shit in college
>by some miracle get accepted into university
>Bust my ass off to get good grades
>Get a job related to my field of study because I've proven I am willing to work hard
>Also helps I rocked the interview because I'm not a complete autist and can relate to people.
>>
>>61083248
Shit bro you don't have to show me I work in that shot every single day. I'm an electritian that works under government deals at the moment, so basically these people are given full central heating systems for free.

But, when you work in their house they are so disrespectful to you, they watch your every move and follow you all around their house because they DO NOT TRUST US. They always ask you to do something extra for free, I personally tell them it's not my job and leave but pleanty of people do.

Most of these houses consist of about 2 adults and around 6+ children, and the only person in the household to speak English is normally one of the youngest children. So I have to explain to work and maintain a heating system to a 10 year old to translate because their parents are that xenophobic that they refuse to learn English because EVERYONE AROUND THEM IS A SANDNIGGER TOO so they don't need to speak it.

Never imagined any community could be so isolated from the rest of their area. MULTICULTRALISM DOES NOT WORK, IT JUST LEADS TO PROBLEMS.
>>
>>61083236

so you're saying i cannot walk into a store and walk out of that same store with a chainsaw, no questions asked?

Surely you guys know how ridiculous this sounds to outsiders, right?
>>
>>61078384
Speak for yourself you whiney cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 640x1136
Universe 71-B Britbong here

Just got back from another successful deployment btfoing enemies of the British Empire.

We had another insurgency in America. We put it down in a week.

Sorry about your sucky Universe.

I'm off to watch Defense Minister Owen Jones discuss how we need to further weaponise our Lunar base and Star Cruisers against the impending "First Contact War"

It's on in 5 minutes on BWC 1. Which I might add. Is LICENSE FREE
>>
>>61084087

They don't have freedom in the rest of the world Ameribro. They don't understand.
>>
>>61077983
>>61078001
Are you really Knightmarez from the Woes hangout, I really wish I didn't leave so early because I could have saved the last part of the hangout from your autism after your first quote.
>>
>>61084087
You can go buy a chainsaw from the hardware store. If you want a paid job where you have to use one, you need to complete a day long training course and get a certificate. This is so the company can cover their arse if an accident happens. You can buy one and use it personally all you like
>>
>>61084087
Yes if it's for private use. if you have a business though you will need to have received training.
>>
>>61084182
>BWC 1

kek. Open up a rift, brother. Pull us through!
>>
>>61077853
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwz9Wl3Bsu0&index=1&list=FLLuljKgHQzgkjFxxLxoPFFw
>>
File: Armitage.jpg (33 KB, 355x441) Image search: [Google]
Armitage.jpg
33 KB, 355x441
>>61083897
Man I loved this movie as a kid. Was probably the the first thing that got me into the world of anime.

I was absolutely mesmerized and awestruck by it. It introduced me to feeling I never thought existed. Looking at it now, it has not aged well. The voice acting is really campy. It still holds a special place in my heart though.
>>
>>61084198
>They don't understand.
Americans eh?
>>
>>61084314
Keep an eye on Hadron.

You'll get your chance.
>>
>>61084052
It's terrifying that they shit out so many kids. It's a demographic crisis in waiting.

I just hope a lot of them decide to migrate to Pakistan instead of festering in their shitty depressing communities, but more likely they'll become an army of jihadis.
>>
>>61084182
What's Owen up to those days? Is he a fascist?
>>
File: britain dysgenics.jpg (189 KB, 634x722) Image search: [Google]
britain dysgenics.jpg
189 KB, 634x722
>>61077853
>Government trying to make people poorer and cut social services

Lol why are lower class Britcucks such niggers

>muh welfare muffuga

Working class "White" Britcucks also score lower than Nigerian niggers in their national exams. Trully subhuman trash just let them starve or something
>>
>>61081284
I lived in Newport for half a year. Nothing but shitskins. Where the fuck were those 99 % ?
>>
>>61077853
>>University is... hard to get into

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DOWNS SYNDROME FAGGOT

everything else, 10/10
>>
>>61084052
I've heard the same from other traders, it's not just ethnic minorities it's whites as well.

Council housing just seems to attract the worst of people.
>>
>>61084930
I work in the ambulance service.

Without a doubt people who live in council housing are more likely to be worse people than those who do not.
>>
>>61077853
i feel the exact same way OP except that i'm 18

>working class family
>have to catch buses everywhere
>£4.40 for a daysaver (most of the time i only need to go to the city centre and back)
>city is an utter shithole (birmingham)
>feel too depressed to get up before 1/2PM
>literally just want to sleep all day
>no idea what to do with my life
>>
>>61084602

>>61084702
Dudes a fucking psycho. But he's on our side.

Was in charge of the African rebellion situation. Straight up nuked em.

King was pissed at the loss of some diamond mines. But he forgave him she the rebels surrendered

>>61084198
Holy shit. There's a flag I've never seen before.

Weird how so much of British history resided in the survival of King Henry's only son into adulthood and ascending to the throne of England. Totally changed the entire Royal family tree
>>
>>61081033

mines not as nice as that though,
>>
>>61084715
>welfare muffuga

The problem is you need welfare just pay the bills because work doesnt pay enough and/or cost of living is so high. No one has any idea on how to solve this so the political parties fight about how much bennys you should get. Full time work should pay enough to get by. It often doesn't
>>
>>61077853

its your fault for being a retard
>>
>>61077853
that's why I left
>>
>>61085229
>"I'm lazy"

nice post
>>
>>61084922
>laughing at someone for not being able to achieve something that you have achieved

enjoy being unsuccessful and disliked when you grow up, loser
>>
>>61085229
Cycle lazy northerner
>>
File: TMMDrLw.gif (807 KB, 382x214) Image search: [Google]
TMMDrLw.gif
807 KB, 382x214
>>61077853

I really don't understand this logic

You don't start paying it back until you're on a decent wage, and the monthly payments are so tiny you literally don't notice
>>
>>61077853
just find a steady job you can stomach or even enjoy, get married and have friends and live in the country.

why does everyone think they need to be rich?
>>
>>61085397
i suppose i am lazy but it's due to the fact that it's winter and i feel incredibly depressed/demotivated

>>61085494
what?
>>
>>61085229
Yeah please blame society for your your problems.

Also I was working in Birmingham today, it's a nice city.
>>
>>61077853
You think life ends at 30? That's when things start getting good. Way to fully embrace the entitled millennial persona. Nobody has anything going before their 30s. You must be basing the norm on singers and tech Zuckerbergs. That shit is rare to the point of being irrelevant.

Go out and work. Work hard. Be a decent person and shake the right hands. Success is not a guarantee or a right. You have to earn it and just being born won't cut it you special snowflake.

How are you 21 and just realising wealth and fame aren't handed to you? Christ.
>>
>>61085625
>>61085494
>>61085397
white brits do not deserve to be saved
>>
>>61085466
>enjoy being unsuccessful and disliked when you grow up, loser
I will, enjoy JSA
>>
>>61084350
Wait a minute!? That's who that flag is

United States of America? When the hell did you get independence ?

This Universe fucked up BAAAD...

Shit I better research how they did that...
>>
>>61085229
kill yourself faggot or take your personal shit else where
>>
>>61082114
you arent allowed to brag if daddy gave you everything in your life
>>
File: 1442762221647.jpg (2 MB, 3088x4256) Image search: [Google]
1442762221647.jpg
2 MB, 3088x4256
feign autism and claim bennies. its all over anyway
>>
>>61085229
>So?
>So?
>Less than 21, not surprised
>Yep
>Fix yourself
>Exercise more and fap less
>Normal
Wait until you've experienced more of life
>>
>>61084034
well arent you a little superstar. im sure you are very proud of yourself
>>
>>61085696
t. shlomo
>>
File: 1452554450035.png (238 KB, 622x547) Image search: [Google]
1452554450035.png
238 KB, 622x547
>>61077853
>>Government trying to make people poorer and cut social services.
>>Getting rich is becoming increasingly harder
>>Have to work really hard for enough money just to stay afloat.
People are waking up, but there's no time to stop dropping the redpill

>>Mudslimes everywhere.
4.5% muslim

>>No opportunities outside London.
You mean no opportunities in a real area

>>Born in lower class family.
so was i
>>Will never be able to get rich and lead a comfy life.
>>Will never be able to afford nice things like being able to go to different countries on holiday or to emigrate.
>>Even if I succeed, by the time I get there I will be 30 years old and half my life will be over.
m8, I worked my bozwollox off between 20-21 while studying the electrics trade at home as well as business studies, took an NVQ test and became a self employed electrician. I now I've run a small business for 4 years. Surprisingly earned nearly £100,000 in 2015, after taxes.
>>
File: 1452820060862.jpg (366 KB, 1414x1469) Image search: [Google]
1452820060862.jpg
366 KB, 1414x1469
>getting a well-paying London job that lets you work remotely from up North

If you do anything other than this you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>61085588
Could be due to a lack of vitamin D intake.
look up seasonal affective disorder
>>
File: What a wonderful NEET life.jpg (531 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
What a wonderful NEET life.jpg
531 KB, 1920x1200
>>61077853

Just embrace NEETdom my man. Why work for a society that doesn't value you? Fuck em.

NEETdom will lead you to comfyness. You may not be rich but comfy nevertheless.
>>
File: 1450579225655.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1450579225655.png
1 MB, 912x905
>he didn't go to a Russell Group uni
>he didn't get a STEM degree
>he didn't go to Eton

Lads I'm from Yorkshire and I figured this out a while ago. Stop masturbating to anime and make yourselves useful.
>>
>>61086203
>electrics trade at home as well as business studies, took an NVQ test

Thats a good idea. I actually didn't know they would let you sit the exam without paying the college for the whole course
>>
File: 1452250072184.gif (1 MB, 294x350) Image search: [Google]
1452250072184.gif
1 MB, 294x350
>rent a room from a nice bloke for £350 a month, all bills paid and he lets me do whatever
>well paying easy job makes it so I have £700 a month left after rent
>no commitments or money sinks
>spend all my free time playing vidya and drinking

I dont get it, my life is going great.

Never went to uni btw
>>
>>61077853
looks like youre about to become a refuge
>>
>>61086305
i am working remotely, but it is by no means well-paying

i think its definitely the way to go. doing what though is the question, maybe i will move to freelance web design or something
>>
>>61077853

>>Will never be able to get rich and lead a comfy life.

Good, you don't deserve to be with that faggot attitude.
>>
If anyone is short of work just get a CSCS card (construction) or an SIA licence (security).
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 1024x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 1024x388
So

Universe 71-B again.

Post your guys starships. We only built the first prototype five years ago but I feel it's a work of art.

...You do have starships in this universe right?
>>
File: tumblr_mb2vpl4xFF1rb6leeo1_500.jpg (88 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mb2vpl4xFF1rb6leeo1_500.jpg
88 KB, 500x321
Why don't you just join the Pacific Federation? I hear they're currently accepting British refugees.
>>
>>61086376
That shit is real. I'm so lucky to live in a place where it's not fucking lethal to go outside during the winter.

If you have the ability, go outside and run 2-5 miles like 3 or 4 times a week during the winter, it will help majorly.

Also, getting shredded for the summer.
>>
>>61086044

kek ;)
>>
>>61081531
>he fell for the 'you don't have to pay it back' meme

They possess the legal wherewithal to change the terms and conditions when and wherever they like, and in fact recently did, at the same time as the Syria vote so no one would notice

Enjoy your usury cuck
>>
>>61086376
Jumping on this post somewhat...

Seasonal Affective Disorder can hit pretty fucking hard and it's absolutely debilitating.

>>61085588
Be smart and take a vitamin D supplement. This is not bullshit, and you will feel better for it, bruv. Don't expect it to cure all your ills, but you can't be a miserable cunt all winter. Go to Tesco and get some. Do it now.
>>
>>61087142
You can also fight SAD by overexposing yourself to sunlight in the winter time. I don't know how the weather in the UK is right now but if you have the chance, just go outside when the sun is out and soak up as much as you can.
>>
>university super expensive and hard to get into

If you're poor the government fucking throws money at you for uni. The only place you'd find it moderately hard to live is centre of London.

Uni most uni offers are complete piss as well. There's nothing difficult about getting onto a degree course.
>>
>>61087104
If you move to Scotland where baliffs are illegal

Loaners can't touch you
>>
>>61087104
No i said you only have to pay it back when you earn enough, by which point you're benefiting from your degree financially anyway.

The point was that your initial financial situation means shit. You can be poor and still afford to go because you don't have to pay upfront.

Poor people aren't oppressed. They're just lazy or stupid in which case they don't deserve to go to uni.
>>
>>61086460

If your an adult that works full time deserve to own your own house not rent, living week by week is shit.
>>
>>61087390
Oi lads... lads....

Check this out >>61087390
>just go outside when the sun is out

>when
>the
>sun
>is
>out

yeah, nah... there is no sun. This is why we colonised other countries once upon a time, kek
>>
>>61087884
Are you white?
>>
>>61087427
>If you're poor the government fucking throws money at you for uni

bollocks

maybe if you are an african immigrant
>>
>>61084715
why do brits age so fast
>>
>>61077853
Just be a fascist and blame the Jews. It works wonders.
>>
>>61077853
Do an online degree in accounting, law or architecture, move to outskirts of Manchester work as hard as you can. Constantly look for in's with major law, accounting and construction companies and eventually you will make it. Or get a loan and start a business. Oh and join faith groups, lodges and local sports teams for links.The UK is tough but can be navigated, God save the Queen.
>>
File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (38 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
38 KB, 500x333
Daily reminder:

Most of our towns would still be cosy like pic related if left wing Modernists hadn't taken over architecture and town planning in the 20th century. The reason we are so shit is largely because of them and they deserve punishment.
>>
>>61077853
Eh...would you listen to an immigrant? I'm Italian (thank God not the usual Italian you'd see in London), I came here two years ago after I lost my job in Italy; I started from zero, new place, new language, new way of life...first three months were hell, sharing a room with other three persons and unable to get hired. I then found a job in a small hotel, 4 stars in Earl's Court, and I started to save some money: at first it was a lousy amount, like £200-300 per month, but with time I found many ways to save money and improve my way of life. Now I'm currently in a shared room, but I plan to move to a single room all for myself and I work in one of the best hotels in London. I get paid around £1200 per month, which is not much but is not that bad, and I got: free meals, free laundry for my uniform, paid holidays and, in a couple of years, the opportunity to move up one step in the hierarchy or simply move to a smaller city (maybe up in Scotland or down on the coast, I was thinking Bournemouth or Plymouth) and work in an hotel there, maybe even learn t be a receptionist.
The first steps are always difficult and there are sorrowful moments (I've been raped, I lost three houses for many reasons, I've been betrayed, I made mistakes, etc...), but if you start moping and doping about how terrible everything is, you'll end up in a downward spiral of self-destruction. I've been there, borderline alcoholic at the age of 21 (I risked to lose my liver) with severe depression; now I cannot say I'm the best man in the world, but I'm quite happy with what I'm working towards, I'm getting in shape and I'm starting to go after women (something I never did due to my lack of confidence). There will be gloomy moments? Of course! You'll bite the concrete many times throughout your youth: and it's gonna hurt; but you should never stop to challenge yourself and, especially, the world. It's better a bitter happiness than a dull life.
>>
>>61078384
She was born in fucking London, what is this German meme about?
>>
File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (118 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
118 KB, 600x402
This is what our country looks like without Modernism

Modernists literally did more damage than the Nazis.
>>
>>61080778
sorry we are full.
its also weird to see the amount of british pensioners here, there are fucking thousands of them.
>>
>>61078048
Notice the liberals never comment on this stuff.

They hate White people more than the foreigners do.
>>
>>61088880
Because they detest the average British working class. The current left (Labour, Greens) have no ideas on how to improve their quality of life and provide opportunity and honestly, i don't think they want to
>>
>>61088618
>I was thinking Bournemouth or Plymouth

Bournemouth is nice. I lived there for a while before moving back to my home town (Portsmouth), which had been invaded by mudslimes in my absence. Would live in Bournemouth again if the opportunity arose.

From what I remember of Plymouth, it's ok, but not much to do there.
>>
>get into uni year before fees go up
>in total my degree will cost me £18k (including rent and food)
>£6k of this was upfront costs on food, rent etc because my maintenance grant didn't even cover my rent
>spent literally all my savings that i'd earnt on this

>house mate
>same degree cost
>pays £0 upfront because his grant covers everything
>worked the same amount as me before uni
>basically had £5k float money to piss around with

I'm middle class my m8 is poor

Go figure
>>
File: 1444262563207.jpg (355 KB, 1288x652) Image search: [Google]
1444262563207.jpg
355 KB, 1288x652
>>
>>61077853
that's what you get for voting that fucking cuck Cameron

Corbyn WILL win by a landslide, we've had enough.
>>
>>61089467
Daily reminder the right is pro social mobility and the left isn't
>>
>>61087980
Excuse me? What are you trying to say?
>>
>>61089218
....Equality !
>>
>>61089759
If you are white then your skin is perfectly well adapted to the levels of sunlight in this country. Go outside.
>>
>>61089217
>From what I remember of Plymouth, it's ok, but not much to do there.
Eh, as long a there are jobs in hotels and not as many dindus and allah snackbars as here in London, I'm fine. When English people talk to me, they always think I'm Polish, which is good as I don't want to have anything to do with most of the Italians here (just...damn, I can't stand most of them!).
I work, I pay my taxes, I sometimes give money to charities and to the veteran foundations...one day, maybe I'll see if I can get the citizenship.
>>
>>61089467
>implying there's a big difference between Maoism and Marxism
>>
>graduated network security degree
>landed 26k graduate job
>still live with parents while I save for a house deposit

I've got 5k savings after 4 months because I don't have bills. Going to invest 1k a month in stocks starting next pay day
>>
>>61089941
I lived in Plymouth. It's nice enough. There are far worse cities to live in.

Dartmoor National park is a short drive away. Plenty of water sports if you're into it.
Decent amount of clubs and bars.
Big uni so lots of young people during term time.
Seafront is really nice.
>>
Too non-white already,

There's no fixing it.

You have to leave and hope somebody will take you in.
>>
>>61077853

>implying University is hard to get into

Uni is piss easy to get into, you'd have to be a literal retard not to get the grades even for the top 25 unis

Also its not really expensive, you get the loans and then you have to pay a tiny percentage as tax only when you earn over a certain amount and then its also wiped when you get to a certain age
>>
File: jlr_logo_241_Cropper_Header.jpg (14 KB, 688x257) Image search: [Google]
jlr_logo_241_Cropper_Header.jpg
14 KB, 688x257
Take the easy way out guys.
>>
>>61090548
>Also its not really expensive

>£27,000 to £36,000 is not expensive
>for an education

i dont give a shit when you have to pay it back, thats ridiculous
>>
>>61090514
>Shitalians calling anyone too non white

Get the fuck outta here Mario
>>
File: 485.jpg (152 KB, 952x629) Image search: [Google]
485.jpg
152 KB, 952x629
God, british people are such whyners. You people have no idea how life is outside of western europe. This is the only place on the planet where people live by working only 40 hours and having 25 days payd vacation/year.

If you had the misfortune of being born poor in eastern europe instead of here you would probably spend your entire life as a peasant working the land to live, in america you would probably homeless, in some eastern shithole you would probably a slave.

Also
>University is hard
This most be one of the biggest joke I've heard about british. I've got here only to study for uni, was living like shit, at some time on £300 a month, eating 2 slices of bread and a yogurt. I'm doing my PhD now
>>
>>61090739
Already applied for their graduate program m8
>>
>>61077853

University is not hard to get into. You're even dumb or lazy. The open university literally has no entry requirements. 2 years of study with them allows you to transfer to a brick university.
>>
>>61090932
Completely depends what degree you do. There are plenty of degrees where it's still worth the money.
>>
>>61077853
I'm 31 and my life isn't over. I go travelling at least twice a year and have fun.

Helps I look about 24 though and I'm fit.
>>
>>61091062
Good luck m8 honestly the best place I've worked at. the pay and benefits are brilliant senpai.
>>
>>61090941
Ehm, lad...that's an Irish flag.

>>61090412
Thanks for these infos! In a couple of years I'll see if it's worth staying in London in this hotel or moving there or to another city. Any other nice medium-sized place where I can end up working in an hotel (if I'm not bothering you with this question)?

>>61090970
It's worth going to Uni as an immigrant? I'd like to get a degree (history or literature) and maybe go back to Italy (after paying back my debits to the UK) and teach English/staying here in the UK and teach English or Italian.
>>
>>61090739
Fucking JLR taking all the good engineers and turning them into mush.
>>
>>61091070
dont they have a bad raneg of courses though

will employers take you as seriously if you have an open learning degree compared to from an actual uni?
>>
>>61091544
Yeh there's plenty.

It's worth going to uni if your english is good enough.
>>
>>61077853

Come home to the real UK, British man
>>
>>61077853

Join the army you fucking pussy
>>
>>61091632
What do you mean by this comment?
>>
>>61087999
Between maintenance loan, grant, and a bursary from the uni I get just under 11 grand a year. That's more than enough to live on.

For once it's actually beneficial to come from a single mother in the north.
>>
>>61091782
>if your english is good enough.
this is what scares me...I've greatly improved my spoken and written English, but I'm still afraid it's not University level. Maybe I'll try in a couple of years (all I really need would be some English friends to improve myself...)
>>
>>61089467
Hey universe B-71 can you check see if my sides are there please?
>>
>>61091855
>home of every shitty degenerate idea lately
>nigger president
>niggers everywhere

No thanks. Just about the only thing America has going for it are gun rights, and the Democrats seem determined to take those away too.
>>
>>61090970
Maybe they are because they are used to a good life, because our ancestor werent shit eating faggots like yours were.
>>
>>61089467
Death to Jeremy Corbyn
>>
> 21
> Balding
>Suffer from frequent bouts of depression
>No money
>Failing Uni
>Haven't talked to a person not related to me in months
>Broke because lol no grants and have to travel into Brighton from London daily.
> Too socially anxious to get any jobs because I keep failing the interviews
>No interests in a career, hate my degree

How do I turn my life around before it's too late lads?
>>
>>61078185

>that music
>that edgy as fuck game

jesus kill your self, you are an embarrassment
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.