[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: logo_ch_print.png (8 KB, 460x112) Image search: [Google]
logo_ch_print.png
8 KB, 460x112
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/15/switzerland-joins-denmark-in-seizing-assets-from-refugees-to-cover-costs
>>
>>61074902

>Switzerland seizes assets of immigrants/refugees

Sounds vaguely familiar...

Something something gold.
>>
File: laughing kikes.jpg (62 KB, 333x293) Image search: [Google]
laughing kikes.jpg
62 KB, 333x293
>>61074902
>>
>>61075507
this. The mountain jew strikes again
>>
What assets? I thought these people were poor refugees fleeing from war with nothing but the clothes on their backs.
Which is it you fucks?
>>
>>61075623

>"everything is the same always" -you

The first wave were the poorest of the poor. Nothing to lose but their lives.

As the war progressed into richer places of Syria, people with more to lose aka "middle class", waited as long as they could and then left.

So you have rich and poor.
>>
>>61075623
The usual illegal migrants payed 5-10k for smugglers and arrives with about 2-7k CHF cash and other belongings worth a shitton of money.
Refugees stay in Turkey or Lebanon.
>>
>>61075623
Most of them are carrying thousands of Euros as well as jewellery, phones etc on them.
>>
>>61075741
And then you have half of Somalia too.
>>
File: HAAAAAAAAA.gif (282 KB, 400x488) Image search: [Google]
HAAAAAAAAA.gif
282 KB, 400x488
>>61074902
WHAT? There is "refugees" in the last bastion of the west?
>>
I see literally nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>61074902
Wow, the commenters are cucked, /pol/ should spread some truth in the comment section...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.