[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How exactly does sexual things harm children?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
How exactly does sexual things harm children?
>>
you should define sexual things first
>>
>>61074576
Children watching sex.
Children touching sexual places like boobs or dicks.
Having someone touch a child in sexual places.
A child touching themselves in sexual places.
>>
>>61074728
that sex itself outside of marriage is a generally bad thing is a given
from this we can expand outwards

children are not married yet, so they cant have sex
doing sexual things with them that are not sex themselves will likely encourage them to seek out such things themselves, which might make them have extramarital sex
and if you are talking about actual children (younger than 15 or so)
you would just give pedophiles an excuse if you aloowed it
>>
>>61074540
something something common sense
>>
>>61075136
>that sex itself outside of marriage is a generally bad thing is a given

But it's not in modern society. The "consent" argument is bullshit too since people fuck while drunk, women with no knowledge of the world aren't that "mature" either.
>>
>>61075247
it is still true
that everyone has forgotten it doesnt make it wrong

just like embracing cannibalism doesnt make it right
>>
>>61074540
It doesn't. Feminism made women not being married at 12 normal.
>>
Children are socially wrecked by sexual encounters. The pedos like OP don't care.

Don't worry Canuckistan we will fix your nation soon.
>>
>>61075647
>spouting feminist rhetoric
Cool
>>
>>61075913

It's still fucking true you autist.
>>
>>61076094
>soshally rekt xD
How?
>>
>>61074540

because we live in a society determined by Judeo-Chirstian values. Our culture demands that any person exposed to any sort of sexual experience under the magical age of 18 will be irreparably fucked up forever. This is not true, but on the converse, pedophilia is not the norm. When talking about pedophilia it's important to define whether or not you're talking about a 16 year old girl/boy sleeping with an older person or some creepy guy fucking toddlers. Obviously, the latter is more despicable (even though I personally view both as disgusting behaviour, and if you're a pedophile sympathizer i hope you rot in hell) but clearly a teenagers making poor decisions wont necessarily damage any party involved. Your question, although sort of relevant (but not really) is intended to ruse people who haven't thought it through with any sort of philosophical rigor. That being said, you're probably disgusting and I hope you die, go wander the tundra alone.
>>
I swear to God I have seen this exact thread with these exact replies before.
>>
>>61076714
>both as disgusting behavior
Why is marrying a 12 year old disgusting behavior? Remember, this was the norm.
>>
File: Fag-Marriage-Hurts-Everyone.jpg (3 MB, 532x8677) Image search: [Google]
Fag-Marriage-Hurts-Everyone.jpg
3 MB, 532x8677
>>61074540

Take it to /lgbt/ faggot.
>>
>>61076854
It was never the norm outside of the aristocracy m8. Have you even looked into this?
>>
>>61076854

because my opinion is that people should reach a certain age of mental and sexual maturity before entering a relationship. Any sort of truly informed consent depends on having some sort of developed and mature mental capacity.
>>
>>61076980
>mental and sexual maturity
You age of consent SJWs always talk about it like it's your fetish or something. What """emotions""" are you talking about?
>truly informed consent
What does that mean? Are you insinuating that the father should not choose who the daughter marries?
>developed
???
>>
>>61074540
The same way everything harms them, they're all a bunch of thin skinned, liberal, millennial influenced pussies. Back in my day we had violence and sex in media and we turned out just fine. Sure, you can over do things, but claiming that a little sex on tv will corrupt a kid (why are they watching shows for adults? Bad parenting) is like saying Michaelangelo's David makes people gay.
>>
>>61074540
fuck off pedo
>>
>>61077231
OP is talking about banging little kids, not being exposed to """"sexual activity"""" on tv
>>
>>61077335
>"banging"
Remember when they were married at 12? What was the problem with that?
>>
>>61074540
Children doing sexual things with themselves, or even experimenting with other kids is not bad. An adult taking advantage of the situation can seriously fuck them up mentally. You have to think long term, and how brains develop.
>>
>>61077554
>experimenting
Literally, all pro age of consenters are perverts. It's like you can't type without making it your fetish. Why do you talk in such a vulgar manner?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.