[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No wonder American's don't vote. This is a fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10
File: politics.jpg (735 KB, 2062x1008) Image search: [Google]
politics.jpg
735 KB, 2062x1008
No wonder American's don't vote. This is a fucking comedy of errors.

A communist vs a billionaire vs a lesbian.
>>
>>61056627

That and standing in line kinda blows.
>>
>>61056627
Bernie will destroy our economy and strengthen the left, Trump will stump America socially/globally, Shiilary will go jail and make the world her prison.
Who to Vote this year is like asking which poison you want to drink.
>>
Name one or two countries where elections are not a joke.
In Europe it's usually 80% of all parties teaming up against a nationalist party.
In Ukraine, Russia, Belorus there are no elections at all The winner is chosen before.
>>
>>61057155
>ruin us socially and globally
>already being endorsed by leaders of other nations
fuck off kike.
>>
>>61057716
who says the leaders of other nations have the economic and social interests of their people as their first priority

they'll provide the bare minimum of economic and social interests to please the people in their country, but they don't have much reason to continue on that path afterward. their time is better spent appeasing to billionaires who run their parliaments.
>>
>>61057155
At least Trump will be fun to watch
>>
>>61057716
>already being endorsed by leaders of other nations.
Yet, Europe already agree to forbid Trump to enter their country if he becomes president and I think Canada is deciding to do the same.
The only nation leader that officially approves Trump is Vladimir Putin.
>>
>>61056627
>Bernie
>Communist
>>
File: 1451183701644.jpg (9 KB, 226x234) Image search: [Google]
1451183701644.jpg
9 KB, 226x234
>>61056627
win a war against emus and i'll take you seriously again.
>>
>>61056627
I'm sorry is "Billionaire" supposed to be a pejorative?
>>
File: 1449114148417.jpg (221 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
1449114148417.jpg
221 KB, 1067x1600
>>61059253
>Caring about what the EU or Canada thinks
We dont need those cuck countries in the EU or canada to become great again, and last time I checked they are both going down the shitter so maybe they could use a dose of the trump to get their shit back in gear
>>
>>61060771
Or against boat people
>>
>>61056627
How utterly backwards

Good - Trump

Bad - Hillary

Ugly - Bernie
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL4A6WLCdFE

This alone should be enouth reason the vote Trump. He may not be the best candidate america ever had, but he is the only one knowing the problem.
>>
>>61060929

>going down the shitter

Let's see some sources faggot.
>>
>>61056627

Bad bait koala, try again
>>
Vote for a third party. I voted for Gary Johnson last election.
>>
>>61060929
Surely you jest.
>>
File: trumpgirl.jpg (47 KB, 646x340) Image search: [Google]
trumpgirl.jpg
47 KB, 646x340
>>61057607
Our elections is kinda ok.
>>
>>61060929

America is already great and the fact that retards think it's not (and that only one man can save us!) Is actually pretty insulting.

We also need to be in good standing with our allies, edgemeister.
>>
>>61059253
>500k Muslims in UK signed an online petition

HE CANT VISIT EUROPE NOW, OOPS I GUESS WE'RE FUCKED

dumbass, go fuck yourself
>>
>>61061566
Did Rubio give that lady the Sword of Chang?

Jebs going to be pissed.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3VIkCD39NY

bernie sanders on howard stern
>>
File: 490.jpg (23 KB, 627x626) Image search: [Google]
490.jpg
23 KB, 627x626
>>61056627

This bait is shit tier. Hang yourself fgt
>>
>>61056627
basically every candidate for every party in every election in every country is mediocre at best because the political system globally is fucked. so we either vote for the ones we think will fuck up the least, or vote for the ones we think is so radical that maybe their ideas will work

welcome to the world
>>
So a billionaire, a lesbian, and a communist walk into a bar
>>
>>61061623
he can visit, but all of the UK politicians have basically said "he's a fucking idiot" and 90% of the UK dislikes him, and it's the same thing in Canada and most countries in Europe. You can't just be hated by every world leader and expect to do well globally. That's a big thing Trump needs to fix, honestly.
>>
>>61061756
The rest of the world can suck our dick, we aren't Canada, we can shit all of over you if we felt like it, your economy is shit, we make the rules cunt.

Trump will meet Justin and Justin will speak to him in his faggy little voice "Hey Mr. Trump please dont make me look like a bitch in front of my people"
>>
File: in the norvegienne.jpg (1 MB, 2527x1896) Image search: [Google]
in the norvegienne.jpg
1 MB, 2527x1896
>>61061234
Have you not been paying attention to the news the past for months or is your head so cucked up the asshole of your muslim brethren that your just willfully ignorant? Either way your a faggot
>>
>>61061679

Agreed. Everyone votes based on the most convincing promise-maker and then hopes they fulfill the promises.

We need to go back to monarchies, honestly.
>>
>>61061867

Sure, because the media has a vested interest in reporting the actual situation and not sensationalising events. Show me proof that Europe is 'going to the shitter'.

>your a faggot.

What about my faggot? Did he escape from the basement again? Son of a bitch, I got to go track that faggot down.
>>
>>61056627
>>
>>61060771
>>61060961

What we lose in fighting our emu overlords, we make up for in shitposting.
>>
File: 10 in america.jpg (32 KB, 455x290) Image search: [Google]
10 in america.jpg
32 KB, 455x290
>>61061813
>trump himself says the US is losing
>think you can function literally without the support of any other nation
>thinks that bullying makes you cool
>>
>>61062122
>Sensationalizing
Like how the media purposefully ignored the New Year's rapes? Wouldn't want to show all those liberal immigration policies causing trouble. Which is exactly the reason the EU is going down the shitter. But who gives a fuck what someone doucher from singapore/proxy fag thinks.
>>
>>61061813
The rest of the world doesn't give a fuck about us.

Indian and Chinese come here to go to our universities, pushing Americans out, then either go home and use their education to make their country more competitive or work for some tech company making $200k a year and gentrifying us out of our own neighborhoods.

People like Trump have outsourced all of our manufacturing to Mexico and China. Anything he says otherwise is just to butter up dumb faggots who like nice words more than good actions.

More and more of our engineers are moving to Europe or China.

The global tech industry fucking hates us because of the NSA.

The globe fucking hates us for making ISIS.

Yet here we've got dumb cunts screaming "USA USA USA" and thinking that somehow nullifies the stupid shit going on here.

We've really sent this country to hell in the past 16 years.
>>
>>61056627
>only insult you can come up with for trump is Billionaire
>And for some reason he's bad when the communist is good
m8 at least try make it subtle
>>
>>61062418

>ignored the new year's rape

My ass. I saw it both on BBC and CNN.
>>
>>61062577
my distinction was subtle.

People perceive government assistance programs as Good because they help the less fortunate, rich people as Bad because they cheated to get to where they are and old women as Ugly because they are bitter and petty.

This does not reflect my own opinions.

>>61060835

It heavily implies he will work to create an economic climate to further enrich himself, and probably doesn't give two shits about anything he says.

>>61060771
Mate I will ship you an emu egg in a box and see how you like it when he starts fucking up your life. Be glad we have closed borders and nothing gets in or out that can't surf on the back of sharks.
>>
>>61056627
>A communist vs a billionaire vs a lesbian.

Communist = Richard Di Natale
Billionaire = Malcolm Turnbull
Lesbian = Bill Shorten
>>
>>61060771
win a war against poor vietnamese farmers and i'll take you seriously again
>>
>>61061623
No, you must be joking, you said that Trump is going to make America great again, but rooted on what?
Even if he deported every illegal immigrant and stop production to china, then build factories here. The rich is still going to pay industrialization off shores because it's cheaper labor.
The sciences are behind compared to the nations, so, what made us 'great' like the moon landing is a far dream from reality to achieve in America.
If you at Trump's promises and slogans; it's not all that different from Obama's campaign in '08.
>>
>>61056627
>A communist vs a billionaire vs a lesbian
No, a failed communist vs a successful billionaire vs another failed communist
>>
Bernie is the only one who has stated he is against the TPP.
He NEEDS to make it into office.
I'm not joking when I say the future of the world is at stake.
>>
>>61063291
lol
>>
>>61063353
Enjoy McDonalds literally owning your country if you want it that way, burger.
>>
>>61060929
I would gladly see Canada spread its asshole for Trump.

This country needs to be corrected
>>
>>61063291

He's also a lying jew who published his cuck fantasies though.
>>
>>61063059
>It heavily implies he will work to create an economic climate to further enrich himself, and probably doesn't give two shits about anything he says.

But doing well economically as the POTUS is beneficial to the country

Trump's success would be the U.S.'s success
>>
I honestly wish Jews never existed.
>>
File: Dollarphotoclub_72665128.jpg (2 MB, 4198x2859) Image search: [Google]
Dollarphotoclub_72665128.jpg
2 MB, 4198x2859
>>61061587
Found your selfie.
Don't forget to take your testosterone shots again
>>
>>61057155
here's and idea. vote for one of the other candidates that you think might actually be a good president, instead of the guy you think every other faggot is going to vote for.
why do people think they need to vote for the guy who's going to win? you're creating a self fulfilling prophecy. you aren't wasting your vote by voting for someone you like, that thought process is retarded and is literally the reason we keep getting terrible presidents.
>>
>>61056627
>oh no someone with a billion dollars must be inherently bad
>oh no someone without any money must be inherently good

ISLAND KEKS
FUCKING SUCK
>>
>>61057716
Trump is going to default on the loans from China
>>
>>61063617
Because I know enough that the president is just a face and congress has most, if not all, the power.
But Congress has to display trust to the citizens while maintaining their authority, goals and desires.
>>
>>61063564
>>Don't forget to take your testosterone shots again
>he doesn't want maximum gains
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.