[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't Europeans have such debates? Is it because they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 1024x683
Why can't Europeans have such debates? Is it because they don't know who is going to be their next PM?
>>
>>61053161
Their freedom of speech and voting rights and a lot more limited then ours. For example we have we have 13 candidates to choose from where is they can only choose between mouth or anal rape from a refugee.
>>
>>61053161

The Brits had debates among party leaders last spring.
>>
We don't?
>>
>>61053563

fuck up cuck
>>
>>61053161
Only leftists can debate in Europe, others are racists
>>
>>61053161
couldn't watch, when they all started lying about syria, i turned it off
>>
>>61053665
Trust me dude, there is a significant minority of the left here that considers any opposition racism like fucking cry babies.
>>
>>61053161
>mfw Jeb stands closer too the camera to appear taller than he is

the poor man
>>
do small government conservatives not realize the republicans wanna send troops back to iraq and syria? do you not know the saudia support isis? the republican candidates don't seem to know. they would send american troops to accomplish saudi goals. at american taxpayer expence.

not libya tho, not that disaster, that place is fine after almost 5 years
>>
>>61054359
Son, Iran is doing a lot of damage in the region thru proxy wars and need to be contained. I agree Saudi hardline clerics can go fuck themselves, but Shia Iran calling for destruction of Israel and supporting Assad who gassed his own people is not going to end well for Shia
>>
>>61054568
(1st) http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
(2nd) google " russia and china said they will side with iran if the us attacks. "

you just believe anything you hear on fox news, don't you?
>>
>>61055000
Search Ghouta chemical attack on WIKIPEDIA!
Also there was an Imam who slipped something like I feel bad for Syrians they are being gassed by their own govt oops I take it back.. I am sure you have seen it and playing a fool. Significant evidence Assad gassed his own people.

Also, Iran needs to accept Israels existence and sovereignty. Do we agree? Don't beat around the bush now
>>
>>61053161
Someone might get their feelings hurt
>>
>>61054568
do you even realize what your saying? you're willing to fight with the terrorist because iran doesn't have a right to pursue it's interests like israel does. do i have that right?
>>
>>61055243 you should google it, you're the one that still doesn't know anything about it.
>http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
>>
>>61055321
>pursue its own interests
Now go back to your own original response. I don't even have to try here
>>
>>61054568
Oy vey, unhrc says it was terrorists, israel says assad
But terrorists were caught smuggling sarin gas through turkey so guess which one a rational person believes?
>>
>>61055405
I should google about what? Why are you dodging my question of Israel? Ayatollah needs to stop calling it a Zionist entity. DO WE AGREE?
>>
>>61055463
Son, you are obviously not Japanese. So why don't you come clean about who you are (oh that matter a lot)? Ghouta was Carried out by Assad.
>>
File: I only speak american.jpg (428 KB, 1884x1382) Image search: [Google]
I only speak american.jpg
428 KB, 1884x1382
>>61053161
Because we have more than 2 political parties
>>
>>61053161
Because the Troika decides their future, so it is pointless.
>>
>>61055517 no, we don't agree. you're telling me israel has more rights then Iran?

https://www.rt.com/news/326084-erdem-rt-interview-treason/#.VnLIIHfl1SY.twitter
>>
>>61055639
I think OP only wants responses from the high-tier EU nations, not the shitholes
>>
>>61055893
You are telling me Iran should get away with calling for destruction of Israel? See I can put words in your mouth too. Works both ways :^)
>>
why are they wearing blue ties on the left and red ties on the right
>>
>>61055990

us makes that threat to iran on almost a daily bases

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2015/11/05/Chemical-weapons-used-in-Syrian-fighting.html
>>
>>61056117
What.. U.S. says Iran is not a real country? Refuses to accept its existence? Shit that's a pathetic excuse for trying.
>>
>>61053304
I keked
>>
>>61056304
keep trying to spin stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQYCat55dgc&feature=youtu.be

http://kurdishquestion.com/index.php/kurdistan/north-kurdistan/turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey/1196-turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey.html

http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/10/23/hersh-vindicated-turkish-whistleblowers-corroborate-story-on-false-flag-sarin-attack-in-syria/
>>
File: 1451614059246.png (704 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1451614059246.png
704 KB, 720x1280
>>61053304

Holy shit underrated post.
>>
>>61053161
imagine each one of those guys is the head of his respective party and then we have those debates
>>
>>61053161

Cause the only electorates in the EU secretly cast their ballots and the people don't actually vote for them to begin with. (I'm talking about their EU overlord itself, not individual PMs of states)
>>
>>61056437
You are still dodging my question about Israel.. I will wait few more mins
>>
>>61053161
Who is that literal nobody on the far left?
>>
We vote for parties

Those parties then vote for one person that should represent the country, like Merkel.

Keyword, should.
>>
>>61056486
this

it's impossible to imagine any of them as not complete conservacunts though
>>
File: poor nigel.jpg (60 KB, 624x584) Image search: [Google]
poor nigel.jpg
60 KB, 624x584
Debates rarely change peoples opinions on political parties.

*4 left wing parties on the left
>>
>>61056731
he just looks like an autist with no friends
>>
>>61055243
The roaches in Turkey gave gas to ISIS who gassed Syria. There is convincing evidence proving this.
>>
>>61056834
Are you talking about /pol/ or Nigel?
>>
funny, the idiot republicans will vote for someone that may start ww3, but they'll bitch about the debt when the democrats are in power.
it's almost like they can't see the connection of the iraq afganistan wars and the debt
>>
>>61056882
both, of course
>>
File: iHi9AkR.jpg (459 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
iHi9AkR.jpg
459 KB, 1280x960
>>61053161
Who's the second in on the left. Chubbies in business suites make my dick ROCK HARD.
>>
>>61056834
Nige has plenty of mates more than any of these artist cucks.

Nice is based and just does not want friends who want to turn UK into a Islamic caliphate (all of the others)
>>
we had them last year, they were terrible, complete bullshit from start to finish and noone answered any of the questions honestly

idk why americans enjoy being fed preprepared nonsense for 3 hours while some airheaded blonde asks stupid questions that get batted out of the park every time. its boring and clndescending. you need an interviewer with the balls to make the candidates squirm, if you like you can borrow Paxman now he has retired
>>
>>61053304
Firstpostbestpost
>>
>>61056925
>funny, the idiot republicans will vote for someone that may start ww3
We've been in WW3 for about 20 years now.
>>
>>61056925
oh yeah, the republicans also wanna repeal the only piece legislation that stops the banks from gambling with ppls savings.

watch, they didn't know, and it's the democrats fault anyway.
>>
>>61057008
Paxman only grilled people who went against the leftist multicultural agenda.

Paxman will go down in history as the most passionate cuckold to ever hit british TV
>>
>>61053304
>tfw he's right

captcha: select all sandwiches

America why? ;(
>>
does anyone here that's thinking about voting republican know any of the republican policies?

or are they just so sure that they are the good guys that it doesn't matter?
>>
are all the republican going to repeal obama care?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFzbgxaG27Q
>>
>>61055639
Sorry your current PM is a goof, Estlander. At least your President of Parliament is a genuinely good dude.
Burger here in Spardoland, meeting up with some Eesti friends.
>>
maybe they'll finally get rid of social security.
after all, rich ppl and their minions don't need social security
>>
>>61054568
>russia and china said they will side with iran if the us attacks.

probably just can understand how that could go badly
>>
"""""debates"""""

lmao, its more like an soap drama episode aimed at middle-aged single mothers
>>
trickle down economics from the party that doesn't do social engineering.

that's why they vote for them, isn't it?
>>
File: europe independence day.jpg (19 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
europe independence day.jpg
19 KB, 600x600
>>61053387
>Brits
>European
Nice try Jacques-Claude Barroso
>>
>>61059390
no, it's for typical republicans
you can say anything, you can lie right to their face and they won't even notice
>>
>>61059390
don't forget, it's the small government republicans that want all these wars
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9xzCuiIn5g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUCwCgthp_E
>>
well, goodnight all, enjoy your republican circlejerk.
>>
File: 1450397921480.gif (559 KB, 500x459) Image search: [Google]
1450397921480.gif
559 KB, 500x459
>>61053161
Kasich must be polish, you can tell the amount of autism he has by the distance he puts between him and Christi the hutt
>>
>>61053161
First off every nation in Europe has different situations. But lets see.

>European debate
>Here, in today's debate, the various many party's will try to explain why they are best for the country.
>30 minutes of very clean and uninterrupted debates of the politicians

>American debate
>Guitar riffs playing in the backround
>Cheering Amerifats making noises
>YOU PROBABLY WOULDNT WANT TO HEAR THE SHOCKING TRUTHS WE WILL DISCOVER TODAY
>Rapid jump cuts of the candidates
>THE REPUBLICANS MIGHT LOOK LIKE THE UNDERDOGS, BUT THIS NASTY MOTHER-FUCKKER IS NOT TO BE MESSED WITH
>More flashy jump cuts
>THIS LITTLE DEMOCRAT DOESNT KNOW WHATS WAITING FOR HIM, THE FURY OF THE REPUBLICANS IS NOT TO BE UNDERESTIMATED
>More flashy jump cuts and countdowns
>Interviewer interrupts all the time
>Strange questions from the retarded audience and short retarded answers otherwise its too boring for americans
>Slow mo replay of the candidates in black and white
>AND ITS OVER IN A FLASH
>THAT CANDIDATE HAS WON
>THE OTHER AS LOST
>AMERICAN HYMN
>Starwipe to next junk
>>
>>61059775
So Hillary is a """"small government republican""" ?
>>
>>61053161
>why aren't other countries are retarded as ours?
>>
>>61053161
>debates
We have those too but they are not called debates. Why are they called debates when they don't even debate?
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.