[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the point of getting married in this day and age?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3
File: iwanttokillallniggers.png (319 KB, 348x572) Image search: [Google]
iwanttokillallniggers.png
319 KB, 348x572
>>
>>61052908
Kids.
>>
>>61052908
for a lot of people, to show off on social media

successful people tend to have long term relationships with desirable mates.

less successful people jump in and out of relationships with less desirable partners
>>
>>61052908

The standard response here is that you need to get married so you can have kids and have more white children.

Outside of that reason and that reason alone, I think most of /pol/ is painfully aware of how fucked up (read: degenerate) modern women can be.
>>
>>61052908
To preserve your fucking race.

Stop believeing what stupid shills tell you on /pol/ about how white women are all whores and crave foreign cock.

It is your duty as a man to preserve your heritage and save your women from cultural marxism and subhumans.

Also sex, a family and cuddlies.
>>
>>61052908
Children. How was curling practice buddy?
>>
>>61053148

Those guys say that about women because they have good reason to. Almost all women are whores, the trick is to find the least corrupted ones, take charge and mold them to your liking. Women follow strong men, it's always been like that.
>>
>>61052989
this to be honest with you, OP
>>
>>61052989
>>61053148
>>61053028
you can have kids without being married guys; at least without having uncle sam be involved in a threesome with you and your wife

only get married in a church with no official documents if you MUST get married to have kids
>>
because she wont stop bitching
>>
>>61052908
There's literally no point if you aren't in the top 20% of males

I own my own business, I have perfect credit, I could probably buy a house, and I'm 6'4'' and also told I am handsome by my haircutter and I think I'm OK looking

But I'm not it the top 20%. I have never had a long term relationship or a girlfriend ever. I am past prime for having kids now.

I would have to work my ass of to get and maintain a girlfriend - its an unreachable pipe dream.
>>
>>61053320
>only get married in a church with no official documents if you MUST get married to have kids
this is my plan: in front of God, away from the clutches of the Government.
>>
>>61053320
>what are tax exemptions?
>>
>>61053148

Says the Germcuck...your flag has the islam moon cresent on it now. You are concurred and cucked.
>>
>>61052908

tax benefits
>>
>>61053405
Amen brother; that's what everyone should do

>>61053435
>saving $100 a year is worth being able to be taken to the cleaners by your wife
>>
>>61053148

It's not just /pol/ though. Most older guys in my company are miserable cunts who've told me not to marry and stay single because there's nothing getting married offers other than potential economic instability. The marriage should be fixed.
>>
>>61053400
The beauty in a man lies in his wallet. Your business must suck. Sperm doesn't go bad for a while. Unless you're 70, youre not passed your prime, and your prime is when you make the most and can produce. You're a stinking loser. I can smell it.
>>
>>61053148
Women crave foreign guys like guys crave foreign women.

Of course women aren't as hornier as guys but the idea that your women are pure is delusional.

You're just asking making it harder for yourself. Your girlfriend (or wife) will do things and you'll trust her blindly. She's going to be around coworkers of foreign descent but you're not going to think much badly because how you could your pure wife cheat on you with a "nigger" or "sandnigger". Then you'll find evidence of her cheating. Or maybe you won't ever find out and live life happy while she cheats behind your back every now and then.
>>
>>61052908

Look, here's the deal. In today's world you need to first become a sifter of value to have a chance of finding possible quality women. Next you need to become a strong judge of character to determine how your prospects will act over the next 20 years. All throughout you'll need to project a near-comical level of masculinity to entice and keep a woman from the temptations of the father-replacing gubmint systems and overwhelming "free-love" dildoing bullshit.

If you can do all this, it's still no guarantee you won't get deep-fucked by the law and society around you. But if you can do this, you might also find yourself someone worthy of raising your kids. And then you still have to be a good father yourself.

Can you do this? Do you want to do this? Do you feel a duty to do this? Then work hard and find your happiness. I can't blame you if that's not your choice though. But we need men who will.
>>
>>61053148
Any time I meet a girl in a Tims/Bar/Online/Whatever it generally goes like this
>meet them
>hang out for a while
>realize they have no hobbies outside of netflix, "hanging with friends <3", going on drives despite not owning a vehicle( why the fuck don't people aged 18-25 have their driver's license anymore? seems like no one I know has theirs except for like 2 or 3 people)
>dump them for being boring as shit
inb4 meet someone who's cool and stop dating bar chicks and online
I work in a trade. You try finding an interesting qt in a fucking welding booth.
>>
>>61053660
I know a guy who fucks the wife of a rich older guy.

Keep believing that being rich is enough.
>>
>>61053695
>but the idea that your women are pure is delusional
This.
Also, don't know why Americans think they can find a good wife in Europe. This American culture affects us all.
>>
>>61053873
>realize they have no hobbies outside of netflix, "hanging with friends <3"

All women are like that

they'll adopt your hobbies mate, women love to be molded into your partner, even if they don't acknowledge it themselves
>>
>>61053400
Men only pass their prime whenever they give up mentally. Get fit, get in a mood where you can cold-approach girls (in another town even), understand their mindset, rotate the girls to find the best one. Your life complete, you don't belong on 4chan - the mood sucking website.
>>
File: regret1.jpg (113 KB, 970x714) Image search: [Google]
regret1.jpg
113 KB, 970x714
My best friend is getting married to a girl he's known less than a year.
I knew him for 15 years.

Now he's totally abandoned me for her. And she has BPD.

He was my brother, guys. Fucking hell.
Marriage should be illegal.
>>
>>61054340
That's alright, be there for him in the present and on the other end, no use convincing him against the draw of pussy (or any drug) make sure he knows where your values lie by your actions not your lectures.
>>
>>61055363
I'm fucking trying man, I'm trying.
But it hurts.

Like we're having a beer. And then he gets a text from her, and then he straight up leaves. His beer is half drank on the counter.
The first goddamned one.
And then I'm sitting there.
Wondering whether he'll come back or not.
And he doesn't.

That's not worth it man.
>>
Grow up you fucking child. If you can't even handle the responsibility of being married, then why should any woman want anything to do with you?
>>
>>61052908

Getting divorced and keeping half of his stuff.
>>
>>61054340
>Now he's totally abandoned me for her. And she has BPD.

Oh no, he is fugged.
Introduce him to MRA/MGTOW material, as cringey as they are. Or even Tom Leykis.
He is going to be raped in court if he doesn't listen. But he is probably drunk on pussy juice right now. He has probably having the best sex he ever had. What a horrible situation.
>>
>>61055890
>He has probably having the best sex he ever had
Not even.
He and his girl are virgins before they met each other.

Jesus, I've overheard her talking to her girlfriends about how to use her clit.
Jesus.

I mean, yeah, I guess technically I guess it's the best, but god damn, it probably looks like two retards in there thumping ugly bits.

He's not even getting the good part before she leaves him.
>>
>>61052989
Why not just go to a country like Ukraine and get some girl pregnant? Then give the kid an unofficial paternity test and pay the mother of your child a few grand a year to take care of it or convince her to give the child to you.

That's what I plan on doing in about 10 years or so.
>>
I really don't understand the "children" response here. Common law is a thing in the eyes of most major governments when it comes to getting tax breaks...and even then it's really not that much.

There's a teensy bit of economic freedom future-proofing involved in marriage, but that seems wholly contradicted by the debt incurred by 80% of modern marriage.
>>
>>61056178
Are you sure you want to raise a child without a mother?
>>
>>61055635
>man-up
next you'll tell me I should raise another man's child
>>
>>61056271

I was just beating /pol/ to the punch. Perhaps, they also believe that they need to get married to have children due to religious reasons.

Keep in mind that it wouldn't surprise me at this point if all these "get married, manchildren!" threads were made by desperate femanons that blame their inability to find a male partner on 'manchildren' and politics rather than looking in a mirror.
>>
>>61056097
>Not even.
>He and his girl are virgins before they met each other.

I thought it was a different situation, namely the 29 year old sexless nerd that finds solace in a 32 year old ravaged BPD pussy.
Either way, you DON'T stick your dick your dick in crazy, not even temporarily.
Believe me, I know.
>>
>>61053148
>>>61052908 (OP)
>To preserve your fucking race.
>Stop believeing what stupid shills tell you on /pol/ about how white women are all whores and crave foreign cock.
>It is your duty as a man to preserve your heritage and save your women from cultural marxism and subhumans.
>Also sex, a family and cuddlies.
>>61053148

You don't need to be married to accomplish any of these.
>>
>>61052908
To keep our numbers up so we don't have an excuse to import rapists and criminals from warzones.

And, to compete with those people. They'll breed their way to victory.
>>
>>61056396
At least she had big tits, right Italy?

Italian girls always have the righteous knockers, eh?
>>
>>61053148
>>61053217

Perfectly said. All of it.
>>
>>61053533
>saving $100 per year
Ha poorfag.
>>
>>61056310
I'll probably just date a single mother in my country that already has teen/adult children so she can help me raise the child.

I could also ask the mother of my child to send them to the US to live with me when they're older. I think my kid could still get US citizenship as long as they apply for citizenship before they're 18.
>>
>>61056504
>At least she had big tits, right Italy?

She had sharp teeth
>>
>>61053450
He's right you pathetic shit. You're the cuck.
Take a wife. Pass on you're genes. This is the way of men, and always has been.
>>
>>61056396
>you DON'T stick your dick your dick in crazy

learned that one the hard way too... thank god for domestic violence injunctions...
>>
>>61052908
Because some women aren't complete fucking retards. I've got a girlfriend, she knows her place. I don't beat her and I show her the respect she deserves, and she knows her place and shows me the respect I deserve. Plus her family owns the company I work for, her dad's my boss and is grooming me to take over and she's gonna be stupidly rich in about 5 years. It's actually really great, we've been together for 8 year since we were in high school so we're less like a couple and more like companions.
>>
>>61056657
Amateur whores, shake my head.
>>
>>61052908
children.

be a man and control her you faggot.
>>
>>61056939
>be a man and control her you faggot.

Says the virgin
>>
>>61052908
checking off the final box on the life-list hammered over your head by the media since the first time you ever watched a disney movie
High school: check
College: check
Job: check
House: check
Married w/kids: check

then they realize they've compormised all of their freedom at age 22 and have nothing to show for it. Marriage is the stupidest thing a young person can do.
>>
>>61056574
You can choose when he is born to give him US citizenship
>>
>>61053148

>2016
>not impregnating women and leaving without them knowing your name
>>
>>61052908
There really isn't, since 2D exists~!
>>
>>61052908
It's not worth it. This generation isn't suitable for monogamous marriage. Everyone is having pre marital sex which is strongly correlated with higher divorce risk. Unless you can find a smart nice virgin girl(good luck) most women will cheat or divorce and financially cripple you for life.
>>
>>61057039

Indeed. I'm 30 and have relationships with 4 women currently. No obligation, and I can do whatever I want without compromising my finances. Enjoy getting divorced and hanging yourself from a motel ceiling fan.
>>
Legal benefits for married couples. Also anvil kids/greencard marriages.
>>
>>61057472
Shit it was anchor, no anvil dammit.
>>
Literally the only reason i can think are tax benefits.

But i mean 'Defacto' marriages are a thing so either way if you've got a long term GF you're probably fucked no matter what.
>>
>>61054340
I know that feel man, my best bro stopped hanging out when he started dating his fat chick with a lazy eye

Been years since I've seen him, even if did he hang out, he'd bring his boring fat broad along to interject stupid bullshit into the convo

The best part is they're common law married by this point so she could still take his shit if it fucks up, shits pathetic

99% certain he's been cucked by this point too
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.