[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name one way that society favors women. I don't think you can.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 15
File: 1452626537212.jpg (77 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1452626537212.jpg
77 KB, 800x800
Name one way that society favors women. I don't think you can.
>>
source?
>>
Divorce Law.
>>
>>61052034
/thread
>>
>>61052034
What are prenups?

NEXT!
>>
The opportunity to get paid for having tits.
>>
>>61052000
seychelles
>>
>>61052000
pussy passes
>>
>>61052000
Criminal punishments, alimony, custody battles, chivalry, affirmative action, more girls in college, rape claims, can more easily marry rich.
>>
>>61052079
Thrown out in court in a multitude of scenarios.
NEXT!
>>
>>61052000
saudi arabian/middle eastern
/thread
i have no idea why i even replied
>>
>>61052079
>NEXT!
just kill yourself
>>
They're not forced to serve in the army
>>
ability to post shit bait....
>>
>>61052079
>prenups
nice meme but that wouldn't stop financial rape from alimony/child support let alone the splitting of "marital property" (aka a man's salary for the whole time they've been married)
>>
>>61052079
>What are prenups?
Usually unenforceable.
>>
>>61052000
The entire legal system in any given Western society.
>>
Sweden
>>
>>61052000
literally everything in america
>>
>>61052158
>>61052254
I have yet to ever read a story where prenups are thrown out.
>>
What a shitty retarded thread. A girl could post this kind of shitty retarded thread on facebook and get 1000 likes, 200 comments "u go gurl!" For this kind of shitty posting.
>>
>>61052000
War
>>
>>61052353
>arugment from ignorance

I've yet to see definitive proof god doesn't exist
>>
>>61052000
Maternity leave laws
>>
>>61052353
What the fuck is prenups
>>
File: 1450338596486.jpg (73 KB, 464x471) Image search: [Google]
1450338596486.jpg
73 KB, 464x471
>>61052353
he didnt say prenups were thrown out you fucking nigger
>>
>>61052353
>what is google

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jefflanders/2013/04/02/five-reasons-your-prenup-might-be-invalid/#2715e4857a0b7d1bcabf2e3d
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stann-givens/when-a-prenup-gets-thrown_b_5542093.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stann-givens/when-a-prenup-gets-thrown_b_5542093.html
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=5333445
>>
File: 1452326232334.jpg (725 KB, 625x6849) Image search: [Google]
1452326232334.jpg
725 KB, 625x6849
lazy bait = lazy response
>>
Women can date at least people 2 points more attractive than them on the 1/10 sw wale.
Don't and will never be forced to serve in the army
Get into emergency lifeboats/nuclear bunkers/emergency rooms before men do (because men are worthless in society)
Can literally beg for money from men
Less chance of workplace death
Less chance of suicide
Don't actually have to work hard to get a rich husband and live comfortably for the rest of her life
Treated as a princess due to her vagina
I could go on...
>>
>>61052000
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
>>61052462
Lol
>>61052158

>Thrown out in court in a multitude of scenarios.
>>
>>61052000
life on easy mode, just have to look good and have 4 minute sex some times to please your feeder
>>
Lighter prison sentences for the same crimes, university grants, less likely to receive the death penalty or become homeless, more likely to be hired for STEM careers, more likely to have child custody, taught in a class setting that's more conducive to their educational success than boys, more likely to be marked up for work than boys (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/9963834/Girls-marked-up-in-lessons-to-reward-good-behaviour.html). They do have to live with the fact that they are the weaker sex than men, so there is that.
>>
File: womyn.jpg (523 KB, 1640x2368) Image search: [Google]
womyn.jpg
523 KB, 1640x2368
>>
>>61052539
None of these happened.
>>
>>61052449
prenuptial agreements
>>
If shit hit's the skids they can always resort to prostitution with their preferred gender. Their sex is a valuable commodity, while 99% cannot say the same.

Men have to break their backs and put their lives on the line to be valuable in tough times. Women just have to lay on their backs and someone, somewhere will pay them.
>>
>>61052000
not having to register when their 18 for potential draft reinstatnments
>>
File: 1449478626532.jpg (45 KB, 512x397) Image search: [Google]
1449478626532.jpg
45 KB, 512x397
Expectation of never having to do anything yourself. Failed at life? Oh well, get a rich husband.
Never having to grow up and be mature — manchild is a common insult, womanchild is never used.
Win the massive majority of all child custody legal battles no matter who the better parent is.
Serve far less prison time for an equal crime as a man, and often serve no time at all.
Make up the massive majority of the easiest, most overpaid jobs e.g, secretary
Make up a tiny, tiny minority of all workplace deaths, about 7% to men's 93%.
Not expected to join the military
Not forced to sign up for conscription in the military
Make up roughly 16% of all suicides in western countries to male 74%
Less than 24% of all homicide deaths
1/9 homeless are female due to the much superior infrastructure for taking care of women
Actually having your mental issues ever taken seriously, mostly due to the completely female dominated psychology profession not making men seriously due to the massive feminist social science bias in academia. Ties into the suicide rate above.

Essentially every major study has found that males are vastly underdiagnosed in nearly all mental disorders due to the training and reference material heavily favoring/biased towards diagnosing women who often show different symptoms.
t. psych postdoc researcher
>>
>>61052000

>Divorce system favors you
>It is taboo to disagree with you on the Internet
>It is taboo to criticize you for any type of behavior, especially your sexual behavior
>You can hit, rape, and molest men and boys and not only will you just get a slap on the wrist, people will laugh at the male victims
>There are political groups working around the clock constantly to make life easier for you
>You think you are oppressed just by existing, so people do favors for you
>People take your side in arguments, naturally
>You can get paid for merely existing, ie. showing off your body to desperate men
>The educational system favors you (girls) over boys
>You are seen as superior to men in western society
>You want "equal rights" yet you will never be pressured to work in mine shafts, construction or other dangerous jobs

And so on and so forth.
>>
>>61052516
That first link has things that any smart person could avoid.

Courts aren't just gonna throw out prenups because "lol women are better guise!"
>>
>>61052000
Make 8% more for doing the same job as a man
Pregnancy leave
Being able to marry into a comfortable lifestyle
Having not to pursue a mate at all
Getting custody of kids 90% of the time
Being good at sex consists of being alive and attached to your vagina
>>
>>61052000
Evolution favors women. Men display, women choose. Now that society has "caught up" we are the only ones with anything to complain about. Women are naturally advantaged.

That said, when it comes to the competitive workforce you could say when women are naturally disadvantage because of their comparative lack of aggression and assertiveness.

Notice naturally disadvantaged/advantaged not artificially advantaged. There is nothing to complain about but creating perverse incentives for politicians will always be welcome.

We call that BTFO. Convert to /pol/ or back to Reddit.
>>
>>61052000
Literally everything?
>>
>>61052000

Custody laws despite single mothers being massive fuckups.
>>
File: 0c.jpg (469 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
0c.jpg
469 KB, 960x1280
>>61052000

>divorce law
>rape accusations
>self defense laws and situations
>women are actively encouraged to live at home because their husband will bring home the bacon
>women aren't required to sign up for the draft
>Obamacare is a ponzy scheme that actively pours money towards women's healthcare and men are the ones picking up the tab
>Hollywood and network television constantly depict men as immature morons and women are the "straight man" in the comedy duo
>women get better job opportunities just by getting a boob job
>female teachers actively grade down assignments from male students and grade female students higher
>are more likely to be accepted to a STEM or other job not traditionally for women just because of their sex organs
>>
>>61052000
Society really only favors attractive women; ugly or fat ones are kind of on their own like men
>>
>>61052785
>Being good at sex consists of being alive and attached to your vagina
nobody warned me how strenuous sex is when all the woman does is just lay there
having sex became a workout with her and was one of the primary reason we brokeup tbqh
>>
>>61052000
>asking a japanese cartoon image board about real life women
>expecting an intelligent response

reddit pls
>>
Western society is totally gynocentric. Everything revolves around providing for women.
>>
>>61052869
Ugly ones with good bodies just wear makeup and snag betas. Fat ones can still score a few betas, but can always downgrade to niggers until they're 35 or so. Then they're just used and passed around among drunks at the local pub.

Homeless women are almost always homeless because they're fucking all the homeless dudes and are valued in their social circles for that reason. As soon as that goes away, they run off and play their borderline personality shit against the system instead of men.

Women simply do not have to worry about homelessness or lack of money as long as they're willing to fuck and suck.
>>
>>61052986
agree

people can wax poetic all day about how chicks peak at age 17, but chicks are terrible at sex until their mid 20's at the earliest
>>
>>61053006
Please show me an intelligent response, oh wise shitposting sage.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
You people forget that women carry babies in their womb and in most cases have to push them out of their vagina, I would say they fully deserve special treatment and then some love and care.

Oh wait I forget where I was the land of the 40 year old virgin neck bearded land whales....

No need to be bitter in life and take it out on women, it's not their fall you can't get a root, step up your game and lift some weights bros.
>>
>show breasts on le gamer girl stream while playing strong and independent hearthstone
>$5000 donations flow in from le liberal fedora man
>>
>>61052846
>rape accusations
the media favors you if you come out about it, but it still ignores the fact that ~95% of rapes go unreported
>women are actively encouraged to live at home
not since 1960 man, stay-at-homes died with the baby boomers
>female teachers actively grade down assignments from male students and grade female students higher
source? I don't doubt you, this happened to me all the time in college, but is it systematic?
>>
File: 1451516165725.jpg (211 KB, 600x530) Image search: [Google]
1451516165725.jpg
211 KB, 600x530
>>61053131
because nobody ever stops to tell them that they're shit at it
I've gotten in a few IRL conversations and mentioned that I think sex is (typically) overrated and I'd honestly rather masturbate than hookup with some random chick. I always get weird looks.
It's a lot of effort, and if you don't know the person well you can't even really engage in anything beyond vanilla sex. Plus, sex with a condom on is like eating food wrapped in plastic.

Don't get me wrong, sex is great if you're in love with the woman and you're not using a condom and you're willing to engage in each other's fetishes/kinks and stuff.
>>
File: smartypants.jpg (106 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
smartypants.jpg
106 KB, 1252x1252
>>61052597
>smart response
>>
>>61053196

Men have to deal with all the harshness of realities being thrown at your face everyday. Do we deserve special treatment for that too? It wouldn't surprise me if you are another salty femanon pretending to be a guy because you are triggered.

Dude/bitter femanon, I know you are stuck in 2013, when some teen found out that any criticism of women can be replied to with 'fedora, neckbeard, virgin'. But that trend died out, and women are not above criticism. Just remember that before your fingers slam the keyboard for a reply.
>>
>>61052607
>http://australian-news.net/30second_rapist.htm
just took me 5 seconds to look for source.

OP confirmed to be faggot & shills.

S A G E
A
G
E
>>
>>61053448

thrown in our* faces every. I hate autocorrect.

>>61053569

Yes.
>>
>>61053196
Having children is a woman's privilege. If I want to carry a baby I simply can't.
>>
Why should men be respected? Men are: more likely to live shorter lives, are more suicide prone, commit the majority of crimes, from white collar to violet, are more likely to commit adultery and are less intelligent than women, given the number of women attending university and earning their degrees compared to men. Men are the weaker half of humanity.

Men compose the majority work fatalities because of their stupidity, outnumber the women in terms of homeless people due to their laziness and also make up the majority of people incarcerated, resulting from their emotional fragility. There's nothing to respect for a group currently responsible for the majority of the world problems. The world needs more single mothers.
>>
=============little known fact===========

Did you know that your drivers license can be revoked if you don't pay child support? So not only can you go to jail but they'll make it impossible for you to drive to work and pay these women off.
>>
>>61052034
CHILD SUPPORT
H
I
L
D

S
U
P
P
O
R
T
>>
>>61052224
This tbqh
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 361x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 361x443
>>61053448
Haha right, we wouldn't be even having this thread if all guys in here got a gf/wife and regular roots. Women are special, treating them special is what makes men - men. And I'm not a femanon. If your a guy and you think society owes you and needs to treat you special like women then you are a man-child with 0 life experience not a man.
>>
>>61052846
>Hollywood and network television constantly depict men as immature morons and women are the "straight man" in the comedy duo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MxnhBPoIx4
>>
>>61052224
this
>>
>>61052000
>divorce favouritism
>"women can't ever be aggressors" mentality
>lower prison sentences
>expecting free shit just for being women (and getting it)
>reproductive rights respected for women but non-existent for men

>those wasted trips
>>
>>61052301
This lol
>>
>>61054490
Hello us navy
>>
File: 1446028267589.jpg (24 KB, 392x411) Image search: [Google]
1446028267589.jpg
24 KB, 392x411
>>61054189
>Working your entire life just to give it all to a cum dumpster
>"B-but, it's the manly thing to do"

We live in a time where that self-sacrifice is not rewarded in any way, shape or form. When it all goes to shit, will you be happy that you served your duty as a man? When you're removed from the home that you purchased so that the woman who decided she wanted "something new" can "maintain her current lifestyle"?

Experience what it's like, then we'll talk.
>>
>>61054578
>thinks I'm one of his people stuck in the middle of the desert for $24k/yr

Top kek Americlap
>>
>>61054189

Alright, you're not a femanon, or so you say. Sure, anon. I'll humor you.

I don't worship women, because they don't want to be worshiped, and if they did, I wouldn't do it anyways. My point is, women are not above criticism, and I would only agree with your "women are special" rant if women stopped trying to be "equals" (read:superiors) to men in western society, and fulfilled their natural roles.

> If your a guy and you think society owes you and needs to treat you special like women then you are a man-child with 0 life experience not a man.

Oh, so I have to deal with all the brutalities of real life, and be a "real man", yet at the same time deal with feminism and women's behavior in general? Nah. If you are a guy, you are literally a cuck. I know that term is overused, but you are one.

>that slut

I bet Chad plowed her after that beta gave her all that money, lol.
>>
>>61052000
>Can't be drafted
>>
>>61054189
>>61054189
Paying someone elses way so you can fuck them.
Thinking you're doing anything more than renting.
Think renting makes you a man.
Shiggy
>>
File: Showbiz_10-1_jpg_622644t_1178.jpg (18 KB, 294x292) Image search: [Google]
Showbiz_10-1_jpg_622644t_1178.jpg
18 KB, 294x292
>>61052737
>doing god's work
>>
>>61054705

how do i get a job there
>>
>>61052000
I pay for the dates and hot women always want to go to expensive places.
>>
>>61052000
>can neet just from spreading your legs
>can say anything without getting punched in the face
>>
>>61054817
This is the most important way.

But there are many others. I have never actually typed out the words "femanon here". But trust me, we have it too good. Especially considering that when women run things we just fuck it up. (I.e. Germany)
>>
>>61054277
inversion of gender roles for the sake of comedy

look up any review, they all say amy is the "Man" in the relationship
>>
>>61054883
dubizzle.com
>>
>>61052539
to the last one, prostate cancer is one of the least lethal and most treatable forms of cancer at all stages
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>61054705
>24k/yr
underrated, fuckin ameripoors
>>
>>61052000
Honestly, I literally can not think of any way that it doesn't.
>>
File: 1451704149008.jpg (442 KB, 836x914) Image search: [Google]
1451704149008.jpg
442 KB, 836x914
>>
>>61054710
Loserfruit is feral, she doesn't even shave her armpits but that's besides my point, im not sure what harsh realities you are talking about because women can face most things that men do except being in the battlefield which they are fighting to be able to do and they will soon be able to do so in the US and Australia is currently considering putting women in battlefield roles as well. Treating them special is not "worshipping" them. It's just another way of saying don't be an asshole around them and acting like you are superior to them and not knowing the history of abuse and inequality their gender has suffered throughout history. Women are the niggers of the world - John Lennon
>>
>>61052000
Women get a free ticket through life, nobody is allowed to criticize their shitty opinions or ideas, and nobody is allowed to touch them physically.
The entire marriage system is in their favour, divorce laws FUCK men out of their wealth, they always get the benefit of the doubt in court, and almost always get to keep the child.
Not only that men are the ones who are automatically assumed to die in war, or in any event where women are in danger men's lives are automatically held as less valuable.
Not only is the entire system rigged to float women through life, and praise their entire lifetime of mediocre achievements and ideas, they will always have 10+ men hovering around them to buy them things, show them a good time, and be subjected to hours of condescension and emotional abuse with nothing in return.
There is a reason men commit sudoku at a MUCH higher rate.
>>
>If you posses a vagina you are special
>Only vagina in the first world gets treated special
>The rest of the world treats them only as cunts
>>
File: 1449608785602.jpg (97 KB, 1076x948) Image search: [Google]
1449608785602.jpg
97 KB, 1076x948
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyvIif2YL9o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1gRNv561CE
>>
>>61052760
yes actually, they will.
>>
>>61055411

As for harsh realities, I'm basically talking about how men in western society still have to face all responsibilities of "being a man" and doing all the grunt work and dealing with not-so-good things, meanwhile no matter how cucked we become, it's never good enough for women (or should I say feminists?). Women these days can take advantage of all the advantages in their favor to make sure that they always have the upper hand in relationships. Feminism + traditionalist chivalry is one hell of a motherfucking combo, I'll tell you.

In real life, I don't pander to women like most other guys do, I'm usually neutral with them. It's not my problem if other guys did bad things to women in the past, but I refuse to believe that they are above criticism or that I owe THEM anything just because they are women.
>>
>>61052000
Who is this demon that feeds on semen?
>>
who cares, fuck off.
>>
I think the only reason modern women are insufferable is because of modern sexual protection and birth control. even 100 years ago if you were a massive slut you didn't get away with it. Women always have and always will have everything handed to them because men are the ones that are good at doing stuff, we don't need the help. the only difference between now and all of history before is that she can't just fuck other guys whenever she wants and drop you because her emotions told her it was ok, and that she deserves better. she can suck 1000 cocks, get pounded by 2000, and never have a kid to make her stop being an irresponsible cunt.
>>
>be newborn male
>chance your genitals are mutilated hours after birth and nobody bats an eye

>be newborn female
>genitals will never be mutilated unless you're in Africa and FGM is a serious crime
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.