[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will people take mental illness seriously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Album Art.jpg (116 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Album Art.jpg
116 KB, 1024x1024
When will people take mental illness seriously
>>
>>61051698
Well, ask /lgbt/ if you really want to know.
>>
>>61051698
They're trying to take it seriously by making the norm. What, you're not mentally ill? Loser.
>>
>>61051698
When you stop worshiping a magic jew on a stick

\thread
>>
>>61051698
Never, since it's not real.
>>
File: dark eldar.png (1 MB, 998x649) Image search: [Google]
dark eldar.png
1 MB, 998x649
We're slowly turning into the dark eldar.
>>
To change our reaction to mental illness, we have to change how we view it. To begin with, it's not as dishabilitating as we make it out to be, and there is no clear cut distinction between mentally ill and not mentally ill in most cases. People don't know, or don't acknowledge, that it's caused by a combination of nurture and nature, sometimes indistinguishable from each other and think that there's something wrong with a person down to every cell in their body if the person is just going through a rough patch.

On the other hand we have psychologists who refuse to listen to their patients because they know best, psychiatrists who are just interested in peddling pills, and both who classify regular personalities as "diseases". We have laws that say a person can't tell their doctor about their symptoms or else they lose their job, their rights, etc. All of these contribute to people with mental illness being uninterested in treatment.

Tl;dr: check em
>>
>>61051698

t. there is no mental illness

in liberal democracy you want to fuck a fox with woman boobs and man penis it is perfectly normal and somebody will provide you with it

for a little bit of money, you know

but it is forbidden to ask what is money and how it is created

or what is truth, does my newspaper lie?

does it publish because it is concerned with my well-being?

and so on and so on

t. muh Folsom

I mean, do what you want, you are "free". Just do not "rape' us with those ideas. Rich can fuck beggars for good.
>>
>>61051797
I haven't received a tip this big since I was delivering pizza, thanks!
>>
>>61051698
Because it implies that there is a single mental state that is healthy. Most people don't believe that. There are multiple points of view that I disagree with. That doesn't make the person sick. At the same time I don't want you to try and force your world view on me because you think my differing opinion is a symptom of mental illness.
>>
IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES
>>
>ITT: fetishes are now "mental illness"
epic /pol/ simply epic
i guess everyone in the whole fucking world has a mental illness then
>>
>>61051698
When its a serious illness
>>
>>61051797
ahh I remember the 7th grade
go to bed my little fedora
>>
GET GET GET GET GOT GOT GOT
>>
>>61051797
What if you think worshiping a deity is as much of a mental illness as this LBGT degeneracy?
>>
>>61051698
When mentally ill people stop being so fucking crazy.

>>61053159
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?

Serious answer: When we actually find a way to treat real, debilitating mental illnesses.

Right now, they fall into 2 categories: people who go thru a rough time but get better, with or without psychiatric voodoo, and batshit crazies we can't do anything with except try to keep them from hurting themselves/others
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.