[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do New Yorkers get their faggy reputation from? I visited
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: gangs-of-new-york (1).jpg (55 KB, 856x482) Image search: [Google]
gangs-of-new-york (1).jpg
55 KB, 856x482
Where do New Yorkers get their faggy reputation from? I visited a few years ago, and I really liked the place. People were friendly enough, for a big city.
>>
Probably from being stuck so far up their own ass they have to clear their throat to fart.
>>
New Yorkers are great, a few have moved out to Texas before and they're based af, calling them "liberal" is a joke especially white ones. Politics are just slightly different over there. Gulliani was a Republican, and he was the one that fixed the city, so a lot of white new yorkers know the truth about how things work.

That's why they will defend the "stop and frisk" policies to the death.
>>
>>61051573
go to san francisco or vancouver and then say this
>>
>>61051454
Brooklyn and other gentrified areas
>>
>>61051884
I can't wait to be in the first wave the cleanses San fag
>>
Try living there. Lived there for three years. Fuck that fucking place. The whole state.
>>
>>61051454

Too many noisy liberals

A lot of New Yorkers hate liberals though.

Keep in mind NYC is only the southern-most tip of the state. The majority of the state is rural.
>>
Most people that never go anywhere base their idea of other places on what they see in the news and conclude that everywhere sucks because the news is usually bad shit happening.
>>
>>61051454
They'r a police state and very left.
>>
>>61052307
I guess I should clarify, NYC is a police state, the rest of the state is fine.
>>
>>61052016
I wish NYC would break off into its own district, I would love it here if NYC was no longer in control of the entire state.
>>
New York is a great city!

and yes many liberals live there, but the Dutch founded the city, and the ethos was "do whatever you want, but let's make some fuckin money."

and that's how it's been for the past 300 or so years.

/pol/ just can't handle the fact that people who don't see the world like they do exist. New York is the very core of why America has succeeded. Tolerance mixed with capitalism.
>>
>>61051454
Why did they have a london-born half irish half english guy play the nativist american while the actual american, who isn't even ethnically irish, played the foreign invader? Broke my immersion to be honest family.
>>
>>61051819
whats a stop and frisk policie? why would people defend that?
>>
>>61052912
DDL was fantastic in that movie, don't be a massive pleb.
>>
>>61051454
Cruz was memeing. He's a faggot.
Trump should have been harder on him for making such a petty statement.
>>
>>61051454
New York is a super fast-paced and chaotic place. People there are loud and impulsive and rude. That's why they say if you can make it in New York, you can make it anywhere.

The people from New York are typically assholes but have amazing work-ethic and it's pretty much rubs anyone who doesn't understand New Yorkers the wrong way.
>>
>>61052751
Nevermind the fact that if there wasn't the amazing economic opportunities holding them together, New Yorkers would eat each other. Seriously, if the money/success ethos broke down society in NYC would soon follow.
>>
>>61054769
The police can search anyone they suspect.

Because it worked incredibly well in stamping out drug crime and getting niggers to stop shooting and robbing people.
>>
>>61052751
>let's make some fuckin money

so we can pay our 2000 dollar rent for our 5x5x5 cardboard box and our 10 dollar packs of cigarettes and our 10 dollar metro tickets and our 50 dollar cover costs

new york is a shithole, why anyone would want to live in voluntary squalor in a giant city that smells and looks like ass is beyond me
>>
>>61055583

Yup, used to live there. I've been gone so long I "know" I've slowed down. I highly doubt I could get it back too. It's one of those things, unless you keep yourself exposed to it every day you lose it.

I'd be no different than a meandering tourist if I returned.
>>
Jews
>>
REAL new yorkers at their core aren't liberals in the way Californians are
>>
>>61051884
I don't know about SF but it's pretty hard to tell if they're stuck up their own ass when they don't speak English.

Aside from the N on the back of the $500k supercar.
>>
>>61051454
>Where do New Yorkers get their faggy reputation from?

Woody Allen. Seinfeld.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.