[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does a woman in this era find a man who will marry her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 14
File: happy-married-couple[1].jpg (650 KB, 760x1000) Image search: [Google]
happy-married-couple[1].jpg
650 KB, 760x1000
How does a woman in this era find a man who will marry her?
>>
By making herself worthwhile to marry
>>
>>61051221
Don't be an obnoxious feminist.
>>
>>61051221
be nice
look decent

that's it
>>
>>61051221
Well, be a virgin, or at least don't have double digit sex partners
Be educated
Be young
Look for guys interested in getting married 35-45 years old
dont be an alchy
exercise
be pretty
>>
Spread your legs open.
>>
>>61051221
post your email
>>
>>61051291
/pol/ rule #1: first post is always right.
>>
Get pregnant
>>
>>61051221
be kind and honest too. This is usually hardest for women who have jealous hen fights over their husband's mother or parents.

cook and clean too
>>
>>61051221
By tricking men and dropping them panties. Same way it's been for the last 10,000 years.
>>
>>61051221

Can't find a man, femanon?

Don't be a slut, don't be a whore and don't expect to be served on a golden platter because you are a woman. Follow that and you should be fine, just don't whine like other femanons do about "manchilds" because you can't find a man. You are half of the equation, so bring some substance to the table or shut up.
>>
>>61051221
it's easy, you probably mean a quality man. for that you will need to:
1. not be fat
2. know how to cook somewhat well
3. not be a slut
or alternately
4. have a high income
>>
>>61051221
Be a Mormon qt
>>
>>61051221
>Not shaving on your wedding
>>
Don't be a dirty slut (actually, being a virgin is essential because nobody wants somebody else's leftovers).
Be respectful to the man who is courting you and don't treat him like dirt.
Don't demand or expect a ring worth several thousand dollars or a wedding worth tens of thousands.
>>
>>61051561
>4. have a high income
How can american women compete with men when they only earn $.77 for every dollar a man earns?
>>
File: 1449207158185.jpg (82 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449207158185.jpg
82 KB, 600x600
>>61051221
Post your tits or gtfo
>>
At what age should a woman marry?
>>
>>61051665

3/10
>>
having not killed any children with abortion is a plus, being a killer will alway stick with a dude in the back of his mind. on the flip, if you love a guy, have as many of his offspring as he desires.
>>
>>61051221
3 steps.

1) Walk up to me.
2) Say" Hello, my name is -----"
3) Did you know the jews run the media?

I will work my ass off day in and day out to provide you with whatever you want.
>>
>>61051221
Don't be a cheating slut
Don't be a gold digger
Shower and do basic hyguene

That's basicly it.
>>
>>61051561
>4. have a high income
nobody who is not a cuck wants a career women
>>
>>61051221
Attractive qualities when evaluating a woman for marriage:

>Good-looking
>Low partner count
>Not feminist
>Not overbearingly opinionated politically
>Educated, well-rounded
>Genuinely likes, and doesn't resent men (see: not feminist)
>Flexible when it comes to working or staying home
>High libido within relationship, sexually altruistic

Of course, any good-looking woman can just snag some beta provider to marry and cuck, but that'd be my list of how a woman can get a high-status man to commit.
>>
>>61051221
Virginity is a plus, but what you can do to keep your own appeal up is to stop opening your legs so much. Not to say you do, I don't fucking know you, but it is a known fact that women who make themselves presentable, feminine, flirty, and willing to put her trust into a man's arms, are moot if they fuck too easily.

Maintain the highest level of decency you can. Everything a feminist embraces are things you should restrict yourself on.
>>
women should marry around 18, max child birthing years should be capitalized, you don't want to miss the joys of raising children.
>>
File: 1452449780904.jpg (520 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
1452449780904.jpg
520 KB, 1152x864
>>61051221

Make a man's life *better* and *easier*, not harder. Stop relying on the fact that you're his only regular sexual outlet and start making him want to come home just so he can feel relaxed and rejuvenated.

Instead of anticipating the next big fight or drama-fest, he should anticipate hearing about how grateful she is that he comes home, pays the bills, rubs her feet, and protects her while she sleeps. When his married friends talk about how they never have sex anymore, he should be so unable to relate that he cannot even begin to help them come up with a solution. He should never get a text or a call and have that sudden moment of dread, "Oh dammit, what does she want now." He should never hesitate to voice an opinion while he decides if it's worth a ten-minute argument.

The bar is that low. Don't be a bitch. Act like a cunt only when it's a matter of life and death. If your reaction to hearing all that is, "That sounds suspiciously easy," it's because really all you have to do is be gracious and sweet. Most women make men's lives harder. Do better than that and he'll forgive almost every other flaw.

Most men will never even meet a woman like that, much less be lucky enough to marry one.

If your first thought is, "That's sounds like what a doormat would do, men are such babies," there is no hope for you. Get your tubes tied. If you're so terminally stupid and obnoxious that you can read "Be gracious and kind most of the time" but think it means "Never have a thought or opinion", kindly dye your hair blue so we can cross the street to avoid you.
>>
File: Leighton,_Frederic_-_Invocation.jpg (459 KB, 1280x2123) Image search: [Google]
Leighton,_Frederic_-_Invocation.jpg
459 KB, 1280x2123
>>61051991
This
>>
>uncle raped me
>no longer a virgin
>I'll never me marriage material
>I'll anyways be mentally unstable used goods
>>
>>61051910

Yep. Males are instinctively programmed to reject female promiscuity in long-term partners. Any man that has a girlfriend or wife that was a slut/whore before he met her is a literal cuck. People can deny this all they want to, but there is a reason why so many boys just won't date sluts. Then these 'progressive' websites make articles talking about how boys these days are horrible for not dating sluts.
>>
File: 1451340061295.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1451340061295.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>61051221
successful men want successful women; the two only have an opportunity to meet in education or through work

low quality sluts get low quality men

just how ugly shits like me will never get a good woman or a woman at all, ugly whores like you will never get lucky and hook a good man without effort

in other words better yourself to the level of the type of man you want, be his equal, not his call girl
>>
>>61051221

Be nice looking but also not a hoe

Seriously, no one wants to marry a girl that's had sex with like 10-20 dudes. I couldn't even comfortably accommodate that many people in my apartment. Just imagine what it's like for a guy - we picture you standing in the room with us, and I'm going to meet all 10-20 dudes that you slept with and they're all standing in a line. Guys, If you're not comfortable shaking the hand of each one of those dudes, one by one, by one, going down the line, then she's fucked too many dudes.
>>
>>61052293

yuck.
>>
>>61052293
That's your problem. I wouldn't care if you managed to not let it eat at you
>>
>>61051221
just show a little cleavage and pretend to care what the guy says

women don't even need to work hard to find a mate. they just have to put on a damsel in distress act, and some sucker will swoop right in to save her. trust me, there are tons of sucker men desperate for companionship. most beta men will marry a slut/former slut in a heartbeat.

don't believe me? make a profile on OKcupid, put your gender as female, upload pics of an attractive woman, and sit back and watch as your inbox gets flooded by manlets and betas who are so lonely and desperate for a partner that they're willing to give an arm and a leg for the privilege to put you on a pedestal
>>
>>61052851
Beta husband =/= happy wife faggot, this is terrible advice
>>
>>61051855
plenty of nu males don't want children.
>>
>>61051715

Underrated.
>>
>>61051855

Further the woman will be frustrated and will hold contempt for the guy who makes less than her.
>>
don't know what a "nu-male" is but if you don't procreate as a male, you fail at human.
>>
>>61052949

Almost everything he said was true, but I know the guys he is talking about. They don't want to marry sluts, they just want to bang them.
>>
>>61051855
Not exactly true, just don't want the woman to have a higher income than the male. I wouldn't date a chick in upper management if I were a janitor, but I'd have no problem with it if I were head hancho. Women are actually hardwired like this as well, to date upwards while men date downwards.

Which in a way, is sort of silly, since overly successful women find themselves less desirable partners for the majority of males.
>>
>>61051221
She's going to have to drop her standards. Her ego is inflated from constant attention in Tinder, Facebook, and dating websites.
>>
File: 1451856073044s.jpg (2 KB, 71x75) Image search: [Google]
1451856073044s.jpg
2 KB, 71x75
>marrying the cuckery alimony Jew
>>
>>61051221
The first step is finding a man, not a boy who complains on the internet and plays video games and anime.
>>
>>61052177
someone sceenacap this im drunk
>>
>>61051221
don't play any games
and be loyal

pretty simple.
>>
>>61052293

Seek professional help (not joking) to tackle number 4. An emotional wreck basket-case is unattractive. A person who takes charge of their character and seeks to solve their own problems and take responsibility for their own life is amazingly attractive - all other things being equal.

If you are "curvy" "plump" "fluffy" "a bit big" or whatever - stop drinking whatever crap you are drinking and restrict yourself to water or unsweetened tea. - Eat 3 times a day, small portions and count your calories. Once you hit a healthy BMI for your height start working out a bit and stay fit.

Even if you have a busted face you can be a "butter face" - there is no excuse here.

Fat people deserve to die alone and not procreate.

---

Take responsibility for who you are, we live in a modern age and few problems are unsolvable - the biggest hurdle is yourself.
>>
>>61052450
>>successful men want successful women; the two only have an opportunity to meet in education or through work
>Believe this too, so figure I'll find someone in college or on the job after my high school gf ran off with someone else
>College courses are complete sausagefests in the IT field, literally not a single woman under 40 in it.
>The basic courses that aren't are full of single mothers or married chicks.
>Finally graduate without a single relationship, land a fuckawesome job in IT.
>Company has a strict nepotism clause, cannot be related to anyone or married while working at the same place.
>Only one other eligible bachelorette anyway, and she's 10 years younger and just about to graduate high school.

Still the general rule, but it doesn't always happen like that.
>>
>>61051855
i put my wife through medical school on $100K/yr, now she's about to start residency and in a few years will be making twice what i make. then i'm gonna quit my job and play vidya all day #cucklife
>>
>>61051221

1) Don't be a bitch
2) Don't be a liberal
3) Let men be men
4) Know how to cook
5) Don't be a whore

So basically
Don't be a feminist.
>>
>>61053526

lol

You will be divorced in about 5-8 years... if that.

She will cheat on you with whatever handsome doctor impresses her.

You are so fucked its hilarious.

You will be raising some other guys kids but they will call you daddy.

Good news is you could probably get alimony if it's closer to the 8 year mark.
>>
>>61052293

Just marry your uncle.
>>
>>61053526
I know someone that did this.

His wife divorced him after she got the new job.
>>
cook, clean, nurture my offspring, and never ever get fat.
>>
I don't know, I've given up on finding a loving partner of any sort. I simply want to get married to procreate since things like love is so out of the question. I doubt I'll ever connect with anyone on a deeper emotional level, so instead I'll just go through the motions, so long as whatever chick I marry isn't getting railed by chad thundercock on the side and has a similar dedication to our children.

That's it, really. I wouldn't even mind if there were zero passion between us anymore, so long as my partner was satisfied with our lack of relationship as well and wasn't running to the arms of another. I've poured myself into another person once, and was met with one day no longer having that passion reciprocated, so why do it again?
>>
>>61053696

This exactly. She will not look back on all the efforts with gratitude. She will curtly nod her thanks, then move on to the next man.
>>
>>61051221

Remember no hymen no diamond.

The smartest guys I know are either not marrying or are engaged to the same girl since they were 19, and plan to marry her when the time comes.

Nobody should marry a used vagina. Would you buy a 20 year old Fiat for the price of a brand new Mercedes?
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 600x799) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 600x799
>>61051221
Don't put out for at least a couple of months.
No tattoos
Watch your language
Don't let your emotions lead your decision making

Most importantly your odds improve if your parents are actually married. To each other, step parents don't count.
>>
>>61054027
Why won't she?

What causes a woman to feel gratitude?
>>
>>61053957

If all you want is a kid look at childless women 27-32. Thats where you will find women who would have a kid with an ant eater if they could they are so desperate.

If you aren't at that age yet... just wait, don't worry, they will still be there.

16-26 is the cock carousel "weekend that never ends" for the vast majority of women in the west- They won't be looking for no baby at that point (there are always exceptions.).

A good place to find semi decent human beings is at charity events and organizations. Volunteer and make friends.
>>
>>61053676
>>61053696

lol we've been together since high school and have kids so it's doubtful. but hey anything's possible. it would hurt a lot but getting alimony and being able to plow new chicks wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.
>>
>>61054066
>Would you buy a 20 year old Fiat for the price of a brand new Mercedes?

BTW, 20 year old Fiats are generally more reliable than modern women, and they generally don't take half of your assets when they feel like.
>>
>>61054066

This is underrated. Smart guys look out for themselves and take care of their life and their future. They don't submit to women and they deal with women on THEIR terms. No amount of bitter femanon rageposting or stormfag autistic spergfests can change that.
>>
>>61051221
By existing.
>>
>>61054117

Being inferior to her mate. I'm not even kidding. The worst thing for a relationship is for the woman to feel as though the man has nothing to offer. I haven't met a woman that didn't want to be submissive in some way to their love interest, not talking sexually, but I mean, intellectually maybe, or financially... they need to "look up" to adore. They cast nothing but contempt if they have to look down.

If people are honest with themselves they'll recognize the truth in the above.
>>
>>61054117

Gratitude exists where there is a continuing benefit and theperson has been raised well enough not to feel resentment for their dependency. It does not exist where the benefit has come and gone and the person now feels obligated to deal with someone who is no longer able to deliver the kind of benefit they were delivering earlier.

Or, in non-autist terms, eventually she gets tired of the low-earning loser she's stuck living with.
>>
>>61052949
>happy
>wife
nothing, not even marriage, can make a woman happy because women are inherently miserable creatures.

the problem is that betas think they can rescue the damsel in distress and make her 'happy' by saving her from the dark and oppressive forces of the world.

women are only happy when they're unhappy.
>>
>>61054207

You are doubly fucked.

"What could have been" "The road less travelled" "we didn't get to live our lives" "We've only known each other"

Holy shit dude. I don't mean to jinx it or seed doubts... but if I were you I'd be getting ripped asap.

If you don't have the job you sure as hell better have the body. Seriously - get a gym membership now if you don't already have one. Get a trainer for at least a few months to teach you the ropes and go get the fuck Swole because you need to bring something to the table for her to "look up" to.

Getting really in shape will keep her a bit jealous - and this is healthy for the relationship. The second you can't make your SO jealous is the second those "Grass is always greener" thoughts start creeping in.
>>
>>61054378
I've also noticed this.
Women almost always expect a man to be the one leading the relationship.

When they are the ones who take up the leadership role they lose respect for the man and they are unhappy and start believing they are above his league.
>>
>>61054650
That's kind of true of all people. Most people are only happy when there's some sort of adversity. Women especially though have a tendency to create problems when they have none just for the sake of having problems.
>>
>>61054378
Except for looks. If you're better-looking than they are, they get really insecure.

t. pretty boy
>>
>>61054286
>This is underrated. Smart guys look out for themselves and take care of their life and their future.

You have to know how to navigate the local dating market.
Where I live the best strategy is:
- if you are a guy form a good family find a girl early and settle
- if your standing is poor, climb the social ladder first (easier said than done) and then settle with a girl much younger than you.

Stupid people instead marry the first wet hole they can.
>>
>>61054207
I think I like your attitude. You had your kids, might as well enjoy your life.
>>
>>61054899
>- if your standing is poor

I meant social standing
>>
Don't be a bitch, don't gossip about people.
Exercise.

That's 95% of the woman 18-35 out of the running just there in the west.
>>
>>61051221
If you burn the coal you get the sole.

captcha: 153--numbers, because fuck your google training sheep shit
>>
File: 1436930216675.jpg (62 KB, 634x543) Image search: [Google]
1436930216675.jpg
62 KB, 634x543
>>61051221
They don't, they get chads punching bag when shes used up and flogged out.
>You asked for it
>>
>>61051665

You are a masturbator.
>>
>>61052450
>successful men want successful women

Not sure if bait.
Successful men want feminine women. Successful women are a turnoff.
Hilary Clinton is a successful woman, unless you want to form a power couple there is no need to marry a woman like that.
Women used to get int college just to find a good prospect to marry. I would rather chop my dick off than marry a lawyer.
>>
>>61051829

Fuck, so would i. You would get 60lbs of leeway if this happened.
>>
>>61051221

If your anus has an even number of spokes you're golden. An odd number of spokes on your anus is unattractive.
>>
>>61055346
>muh narrative

You really need to go outside and interact with the actual world.
>>
>>61055419
My cousin's wife literally said the other day
>I find it kinda hard to believe that six million of them were killed in such a short time period, and they always play that card when it suits them. I don't trust them.
>>
File: 1440397613922.jpg (46 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1440397613922.jpg
46 KB, 500x280
>>61055545
stop projecting sperg, i'am living the dream.
>>
>>61051221
I would marry a woman but I've never even had a gf
>>
File: yousee.png (2 MB, 1597x679) Image search: [Google]
yousee.png
2 MB, 1597x679
>>61051221
/Thread
>>
File: 1439500353344.jpg (30 KB, 634x397) Image search: [Google]
1439500353344.jpg
30 KB, 634x397
>>61051580
>liking serial killer tier women
>>
File: 1447722496643.gif (1 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
1447722496643.gif
1 MB, 371x209
>>61055908
>that scene with the mutilated women
>>
>>61051221
Do you live in SoCal?
Would you move to SoCal?

If you answered yest to any of these questions I will marry you
>>
>>61056069
na that scene with the dude being ripped through middle.
Movie was gr8 imo
>>
>>61053362
gotcha m8
>>
>>61054650
Good point anon. I guess I meant happy wife = won't look for other men

Maybe satisfied is a better word
>>
>>61056207
Oh fuck, the sounds were brutal.

Yeah definitely one of my favorite new movies. It was pretty comfy too. That, Sicario and In The Heart of the Sea are some of my favorites lately.
>>
>>61051221
Don't be an intolerable cunt. Don't be fat. There you go.
>>
if they just want a provider, give attention to an omega working in a well-paying sector like IT (this is the first time in history omegas are able to provide rather well). the man will of course think the woman is manna from heaven and happily get married and give her half of his stuff.
>>
>>61056443
Which movie m8
>>
Would a guy still marry a girl with plastic surgery?
Not like korean plastic surgery but something less extreme. I'm considering getting a nose job to fix my slav nose.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (29 KB, 560x373) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
29 KB, 560x373
>implying women have to even try
>>
>>61053681
>>
>>61051221
Look for the nearest fedora wearer
>>
>>61057120

Slav noses are pretty, keep it.

But yeah as a general rule a little work done won't hurt.
>>
>>61053681
The flag says usa not saudi-arabia or some other islamic hellhole
>>
ive been dating this brilliant artist for a few months now. shes the quiet, stay in on a friday and read a book type. We frequently discuss politics but only lightly. She leans more to the left than I...which is why i was extremely surprised when she asked me if I had seen a video called open gates and what my opinion on refugees were.. she told me she was disgusted with the destruction of culture that muslims bring and hit me with london crime statistics.

Needless to say, this woman will be bearing my children in the future. ive never been so sure.
>>
>>61058741
>artist
You're making a mistake, anon. A big one.
>>
>>61056207
POO
>>
>>61057120

Get a professional opinion, but if it looks truly horrid, get it fixed. Don't be lazy.
>>
>>61058825

we're both a bit of the crazy artist type, so its nothing i cant handle. she cleans my appartment, cooks for me, gives head daily.. i truly cannot complain. she worships the ground i walk on.
>>
>>61054715
hmm that's a good point. i still think it's doubtful but i should get in shape anyway just in case.
>>
File: bear costumes.jpg (66 KB, 500x662) Image search: [Google]
bear costumes.jpg
66 KB, 500x662
>>61060214
>>61054715
(and thanks for the insight)
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.