[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else here pro-life because they think legal abortion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Enough-19.png (96 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Enough-19.png
96 KB, 332x333
Is anyone else here pro-life because they think legal abortion encourages sluttiness?
>>
im pro life because of lives, yet you are right
>>
>>61035809
I'm pro choice because I'm pro white, it kills tons of niggers and spics.
>>
people will always be slutty, abortion just means fewer children
>>
Im pro-abortion, but anti-using abortion as a form of birth control.
>>
I'm pro abortion because less niglets
>>
File: abortion kills blacks.jpg (384 KB, 800x1036) Image search: [Google]
abortion kills blacks.jpg
384 KB, 800x1036
>>61036354
This. Abortion is probably the greatest method of minority population control we have, and the best part is, liberals are absolutely on board with it
>>
pro choice b.c. population control is the way of life
>>
im pro beause i want to keep up with the islam rate. Islam babies are birthing fasster than non muslims. We need more babies man fck
>>
>>61035809
That's one reason yes.
>>
>>61037031
nuking india would be more effective family
>>
>>61036354
>>61036873
>>61037024

Yes but if they got abortions they would do better financially. Then the "Didndu" stereotype will no longer be true and we don't want that. As long as they seem like the bad guys we have a fighting chance.

Making them poor is the best population control we have.
>>
>>61037219
k that's fine 2 but i can't really say that i care more about undead american fetuses than live indian folk
>>
I'm pro choice because taking that right away isn't cool. Pro lifers are libtards who think they're doing a good thing, but are hurting their freedoms.
>>
>>61037031
The US doesn't need population control
>>
File: 1440960791039.jpg (184 KB, 680x962) Image search: [Google]
1440960791039.jpg
184 KB, 680x962
>>61037278
>dindus
>making sound financial decisions
>ever
Oh, anon. You have so much to learn.
>>
>>61037487
you are now aware that there are POOR, NON-WHITE PEOPLE living withing 1 mile of you
>>
>>61037576
I live in Kansas Sambo
>>
>>61036354
Spics dont get abortions
>>
>>61037487
But we do anon. Nonwhites are much more likely to get abortions than whites.
More abortions=less nonwhites=Whites making a larger percentage of the population=a good thing
>>
>>61037687
maybe i should replace "you" with "me" and then you'll feel freaked out
>>
Can you imagine what kind of backwards world would label "pro life" as a pejorative term.

You're in that backwards world
>>
File: black abortion.jpg (38 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
black abortion.jpg
38 KB, 500x346
I'm pro-choice because I think it's one thing keeping the nation from getting even more flooded by packs of fatherless nogs. Seriously, all these so-called white nationalists who are roleplaying at Crusader knights or whatever and being autistic moralfags on certain issues can be as bad as Zionist Christians. Abortion is one of the few things acting in the white man's favor and so many of them want to shut that down to keep in character with their Deus Vult persona.
>>
>>61037278
I used to be friends with a dindu, he wanted to start a business with me without a budget or business plan, he wanted to sign a lease without even ball parking start up costs, he wanted to put no money down and wanted to "pay in over time" he was on food stamps, had massive student debt and would still spend money on shit like comics and music festivals. Oh yea he also supports Bernie cuz muh gibsmedats. I used to think he had a solid head on his shoulders because he was working on a stem degree, but he didn't want to work and go to school at the same time. He would also play league of legends multiple hours a day. We had been friends since high school and I was upset until I actually thought about the decisions he made and I can honestly say I didn't lose out on much.
>>
Make all the moral declarations you want, legal abortion makes sense. Women have abortions at the same rate whether they're legal or not, and by making them illegal you'll just inconvenience (or kill) women who NEED abortions and don't just use them as birth control.
>>
>>61035809
Yeah in a way. I kind of wish contraceptives had never been invented and abortion wasn't a thing... Aside from keeping women in their place and not out being megasluts, the risk of knocking a girl up is highly arousing to me.
>>
File: xx-lucy-chocolate-factory.jpg (38 KB, 439x327) Image search: [Google]
xx-lucy-chocolate-factory.jpg
38 KB, 439x327
>>61037066
You arnt killing the Muslims fast enough lmao go faster
>>
I'm actually pro choice, but morally I'm against it. I would never get involved with a woman who had an abortion.
>>
>>61037843
Who cares about you? I don't give a fuck about you, anon.
>>
>>61035809
No.

Into the trash negro fetuses go.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.