[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do they mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 11
File: gay.jpg (115 KB, 791x960) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
115 KB, 791x960
what do they mean by this?
>>
>>61033604
>muh free shit
>just tax the %1 percent bro
>>
>>61033604
We'll just meme healthcare in half!
>>
is it true that the current health plans costs 32T burgers?
>>
>>61033604
>Funneling government money back through the government.
It's not saving anything.This is completely ridiculous.
>>
>>61033604
why dont they just cut military spending?
>>
>>61035088
>any politician
>cutting military spending
It's like cutting inches off your dick
>>
>>61035088
>implying he doesn't want to do that
>>
File: total-spending-pie-2015.png (34 KB, 648x480) Image search: [Google]
total-spending-pie-2015.png
34 KB, 648x480
>>61035088
Military spending is insignificant compared to social spending.
>>
>>61035088
>they
>cutting ANY spending

Bernie can get elected with all of these promises, but none of them will come to fruition because congress
>>
>>61033604
>Implying insurance company admin is two thirds of the cost of healthcare
>>
>>61033604
The Sanders idiots fail to mention that National defense would be cut to loose change levels and we would scrap all the aircraft carriers to pay for the "gibsmedat" the NEET and niggers want.

Voting for Sanders is national suicide and insanity at it's highest level.
>>
>>61035597
>mfw he takes his crazy ideas to congress and they all get shut down one by one
>>
>>61033604

>Restore Estate Tax.

This will give them $0. They will just give money away before they die.

How stupid do they think rich people are?
>>
>>61034729
Not including the higher rates that everyone's paying anyway. It's criminal enough that medical vacations can be cheaper. Fly to Greece for a week, get surgery, and recover on the beach.
>>
>>61033604
>le fair share meme
>>
>Government fucking Babysitting
I really don't say this often, but kill yourselves.
>>
File: MONEY for a wall; none for edu.jpg (80 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
MONEY for a wall; none for edu.jpg
80 KB, 600x600
>>61035709
>>
>>61036990
We're not paying for the wall you stupid communist, Mexico is. Stop reading das kapital and start paying attention
>>
>>61033604
Single payer healthcare system is good.
Social Security is a ponzi scheme, requires infinite exponential population growth (god awful idea), and will fall apart completely when service jobs start getting automated
Infrastructure is very necessary, but this has been known for 30 years and no one does anything more than pay it lip-service or worse build bridges to no where.
College can be made affordable in many ways, perhaps we could get rid of useless required courses (like Art History) that consume the first year and reduce all 4 year programs to 3 year programs. 25% savings immediately!!
>leave fund
Redundant since I support UBI
>prevent sleezeballs from being sleezy
No politician has the balls to follow through with this
What jobs are they going to do and why can't they build infrastructure exactly?
>child care
Or parents could actually parent

Not going to bother with the bottom.
>>
>>61037280
He's too busy gobbling muslim cock to pay attention to fine details like that.
>>
>>61035550
>Science 1%
>Education 2%
Meanwhile
>Transportation 3%

I have the perfect video for this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5dl1XXN5Xs
>>
>>61037280
Why not get Mexico to pay for the education? I mean you can use the exact same tactics
>>
>End regressive health care $32 trillion
Do liberals actually believe this shit???
>>
>>61035812
So just like Trumps'
>>
>>61037972
We don't need more money for education. College isn't a right. If you want a good education for your child, pay for private school where they actually have incentive to do things well.
>>
>>61037322
whats wrong with our infrastructure?
i drive around the country on a semi regular basis and the worst i've seen is a huge pothole on a military base
>>
>>61038300
Trump is pretty moderate and will get a long well with both the left and right because he's not an extremist (unlike comrade sanders)
>>
>>61038427
You can always spend more money on education. Investing in the future generation is one of the best investments to make
>>
>>61038573
Personally, I don't think the government should pay for education at all. Education is not a right or a need and if you can't afford private school, you shouldn't be having kids. Plus it would allow private schools to become better and more efficient at actually educating people.
>>
None of his shit is very appealing to me, in a middle class autoworker pulling in $75k + year with a wife and 2 kids. Trumps tax plan seems to benefit me a lot more.
>>
>we can afford to pay for healthcare by not paying for healthcare

What the fuck am i reading?
>>
>>61033604
Reminder that there are actually retards on /pol/ that think Bernie's health care plan will cut government expenditure in the area by half.
>>
Move wall st out of the nation. KEK
>>
>>61038571
That is the most insanely misinformed comment I have read on here in a while.
>>
>>61039032
What's wrong, Comrade? %90 tax rate too much for you? Why can't you pay your fair share?
>>
>>61034729
I applied at the obamacare site and the cheapest plan was almost that much.
>>
>>61035900
Gift tax, Steve
>Wherever I am, I must also shitpost
>>
>>61038934
>Education is not a right
Jesus christ you are retarded.
>>
>>61039187
How is Trump not a moderate? He's not really a conservative and he's not a liberal
>>
>>61038427
>let's not invest in public schools
>let's make the majority of the population stupid and without values
That's why there are more liberals and less people who appreciate hard work
>>
>>61039369
>nigger rico thinks he knows about americas school situation

we have invested heavily in public education and gotten nothing but niggers and tumblr
>>
>>61039603
Because the ones who invested on them were democrats
>>
>>61039324
When you make a service that must be provided by other people a "right", you are essentially advocating for slavery. What if there's a national teacher's strike? The people have a right to education, so the government must force teachers to teach

>>61039369
If people want free guidance, they can go to church, or get an apprenticeship that will teach them actually useful skills
>>
>>61038560
http://www.infrastructurereportcard.org/

Also I assume you haven't heard about Flint, MI's lead water yet?

The solution is apparently to just put chemicals in the water to suppress the lead, instead of you know the sane thing and replacing the fucking pipes.
>>
>>61039091
are you retarded or just acting retarded
>>
File: 732192_bored.jpg (9 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
732192_bored.jpg
9 KB, 300x240
>>61037280
Sure, Mexico will pay for the wall. Why not ask them to pay for your healthcare too? And your military. And your social security.

And how do you expect them to do that?
Protip: It will cost 15-20 billion and to maintain 750 million a year plus another 1.4 billion to man. This is more than Mexico's exports or foreign aid.
>>
>>61033604
Well:
1: Medicare for all: They have massively underestimated this cost.
2: This one doesn't even make sense. Increasing benefits is the opposite of bolstering solvency. Furthermore $120 per year for 10 years Last year we had a $76 billion deficit, that will be higher for this year. By 2020 The deficit will be over $120 billion and insolvent again.
3: The last 3 'infrastructure" bills went to pay for salaries of existing employees less than 5% went to infrastructure. How will this one be different when you have the exact same people administering it?
4: Throwing more money at universities will only result in rising costs, not lessening.
5: Not something the government should be involved in.
6: Once again not something the government should be involved in.

Savings:
1: Health Care: This is crazy math that double dips several times and isn't even half of what they claim.
2: Yay, let's get the government more involved in the markets because that has gone so well so far.
3: I hate the ignorance and willful lying here. They aren't storing or sending profits overseas. The US has a byzantine tax code that if any company headquartered in the US dares to bring profits that it has already been taxed on in the home countries back to the US then they have to pay taxes again to avoid double taxation they don't do this.
4: They've already paid taxes, now you want them to pay taxes when they die.
5: Dear god, you people don't even understand what a subsidy is. What this bill actually does is create an exemption to standard tax law that punishes just a select few manufacturers.
>>
>>61033604
>end regressive healthcare
I don't know much about this, but the way I understand it, he wants healthcare through your employer to stop being tax-free. I don't know how he thinks this isn't going to put the cost directly on employees, it seems to me it will either cost more to use employer healthcare plans, force you to buy shittier insurance, or end health insurance altogether for employers that can't afford it.
>ease stock market volatility
Again, not something I know much about, but I've heard this won't affect anything.
>close corporate loopholes
Is there any actual legal way to prevent corporations from storing cash overseas? The liberals are the ones that forced them to do this anyway. It's not a loophole to want to get your money out of the country so they can't take a massive cut out of it. The only thing I see this doing is forcing companies to outsource more, or just flat out leave the fucking US. Brilliant.
>restore estate tax
If there's one thing Bernie should know by now, it's that the wealthy have been forced into being skilled at dodging taxes.
>"end polluter welfare"
Just another thing that's going to be shifted onto the average consumer in the form of costs of energy. Gasoline, for example, would see a massive jump in price. That shit may fly in places like the UK, but the United States is fucking huge, and logistics infrastructure is infinitely more important here.

I could just be talking out of my ass but what you should take away from this is that his "savings" plans, at best have a slim chance at showing any return at all. The immense cost of his bullshit social programs, however, would be very real, and detrimental to our economy. Bernie is a fucking naive idiot who doesn't live in the real world.
>>
>>61039763
No, slavery is when you can legally own a person. Forced, paid labour isn't slavery. Neither does subsidised education mean people are forced into teaching.
>>
>>61039769
what a shitty, uninformative link

isn't flint full of brownies anyway? why would they replace the lead pipes?
>>
>>61039862
Trump: Hello, Mexico?
Mexico: What do you want, Senior Trump?
Trump: I just wanted to let you know I have all of our missiles and most of our troops lined up across the border ready to make your third world shithole into an extension of Texas if you don't give me 10 billion dollars in the next hour
Mexico:(sweating profusely) y-yes, Mr. Trump. Of course, Mr. Trump it will be ready in 10 minutes
>>
>>61039763
What I mean is that schools should teach children to be useful and chose good careers at college, instead of the "your unike fellow yer dreems xP" bullshit
>>
>>61040264
>niggers have a right to free education
>teachers don't have a right not to be forced to teach at gunpoint
>>
File: 1452828015383.jpg (224 KB, 791x960) Image search: [Google]
1452828015383.jpg
224 KB, 791x960
>>61033604
fixed it
>>
>>61040859
>schools should teach children to be useful and chose good careers at college
Apprenticeships would easily do this better than any state funded school and far more effectively
>>
>>61033604
>Bolster private pension funds
>Prevent companies from cutting pensions

Who is still on a defined benefits pension plan? Defined contribution has been known to be better for decades.
>>
>college affordability
>750 billion
What the actual fuck
>>
>>61035550

>Insignificant
>Literally half as much.

33% vs 16% seriously niga?
>>
>>61037485
nigger your the one supporting donald trump, the person who actually gives a legitimate reason for sand niggers to bomb us
>>
>>61036990
>A wall costs 15 trillion dollars
:^)
>>
File: 800px-SandersEco4Dummies.jpg (46 KB, 800x440) Image search: [Google]
800px-SandersEco4Dummies.jpg
46 KB, 800x440
>>61033604
>>
>>61041641
The fact that we don't have Shariah law over here is a far more convincing reason for them, I assure you. They won't stop bombing us until we are an islamic state ourselves
>>
>>61040464
>isn't flint full of brownies anyway? why would they replace the lead pipes?
It's just an example.

There are still parts of the country that use wooden sewers. There are still parts of New England that have their cities built on aquifers, stabilized with wooden piers susceptible to wood eating parasites that they have to constantly watch for. The power grid is littered with weak points that can shut down entire multi-state regions of the country.
>>
>>61040932
When you pretend to be retarded you only attract actual retards so please stop.
>>
>>61034107
He is implying that the government is paying 32 trillion when that has to be private expenditure. That entire image is totally misleading.
>>
>>61042458
How is forced paid labor not slavery? If I punch you in the face and pay you $5 is it still not assault?

Why don't you stop calling me retarded and start actually refuting my points?
>>
>>61033604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt74NDi7pQA

You have to listen to Bernies (in)official theme to understand him.
>>
>>61042735
The only one calling education a right is you and actual retards. Education is an investment, if all the teachers go on strike then it's just a loss for them as well as us. There is no 'force the teachers to teach' anywhere except in the most retarded lolbertarian theories.
>>
>>61037322
You speak sense anon but why do you think single payer is a good idea? Sure it has its advantages but it also has plenty of problems. I would prefer a hybrid system where government healthcare competes with the private sector.
>>
>>61039899
>massively overestimated the cost
It comes from the Congressional Budget Office, economists et cetera.
http://www.pnhp.org/facts/single-payer-system-cost
15 trillion is Friedman's esimate.

>doesn't make sense
He means spending 1.2 trillion to increase benefits and solvency. Not increasing benefits causes solvency.
>American reading comprehension

>95% went to paying existing employees
What's wrong with that?

>subsidising college will make it more expensive
??? Obviously they wouldn't let colleges make tuition cost a trillion dollars and take the government's money.

Most other countries would disagree. Parents should be able to spend time with children after they're born

1. What the fuck is crazy double math? If the esimates are accurate the savings follow by basic subtraction.

2. Yes, the recession was caused by too much governmental interference. Banks, on their own unregulated, guarantee a healthy economy.

3. You're right for once, half right anyway. Yes, America double taxes and it's generally unfair. Only profit offshore can be deferred. But financial bookkeeping can make taxes seem like they were generated in foreign subsidiaries, which is why they have subsidiaries in the Bahamas. The whole system should be done away with.

4. Why do you want trust fund babies to be a thing? Neither is the government confiscating all of it.
>>
>>61039345
Yea pretty much. The only issue he really is an extremist on is immigration.
>>
>>61040718
I know you're joking but you still sound really stupid. Enjoy getting sanctioned by the UN because you tried to annex Mexico over 10 billion dollars a year.
>>
>>61040932
>teachers can't resign
Is this a thing in America?
>>
>>61037280
Maybe you should read Das Kapital because you seem to have no clue about its content.
>>
>>61041413
Medicare and health and veterans benefits are considered social spending retard
>>
>>61043133
I think what you are suggesting is better, but simplicity is neccessary in the beginning.

I think that the government should provide basic and emergency care but should ideally act as an organizational body to set standards and keep prices in check. The majority of the money handling should still be kept in the private sector.
>>
>>61043596
We own the fucking UN. What the fuck can they do agains us?
>>
>>61041641
The sandniggers have had a legitimate reason to bomb us for decades. They are called the Jews.
>>
>>61033604
Let's look at "closes corporate loopholes."
When they wrote that, they fantasized that not only is Location X full of fine ass bitches, but that they can effectively conquer Location X and claim ownership over every odalisque and fluffer in the place. They git downright angry at the thought of beibg denied what they now saw as their rightful property.
>Then they loudly announced their plans.
You wouldn't believe it, Holmes, but after repeatedly warning of their intent to grab everything in Location X, somehow somebody took it into their heads to clean the place out before they got there. Instead of taking possession of property they already accounted for as paying for their plans, they find themselves exactly where they started. No fine ass bitches, no real women with genetic disorders, nothing but plans.
>>
>>61044100
Are you suggesting hard price controls? I would much prefer a change to the patent system for pharms and medical tech. Where rather than giving companies a monopoly for 20 years you let anyone produce and they pay a royalty in perpetuity to the patent holder. That prevents gouging without relying on government to set prices.
>>
>>61033604
>the whole thing rests on 'ending regressive health care'

What the fuck does this even mean? He's going to take control of all medical practice and destroy it? Because medical care does NOT cost us 32 fucking TRILLION every year.
>>
>>61044560
Would require more investigation, but hard price controls are possibility. We have learned that it is simply not possible to allow companies to charge whatever they desire for healthcare procedures. This has to be taken into account.

Either way I am not in favor in allowing patents to exist forever. Every bit of knowledge mankind possesses is built on the knowledge of previous generation, our knowledge base is evolutionary and to wall off knowledge behind patents is a direct route to stagnation.
>>
>>61033604

From what I hear about American lobbyists they are more likely to have Mr Berns killed before allowing any of them cutbacks to pass.
>>
>>61033604
They mean that if you put lies on a graphic and post it on facebook people will believe it if they are fucking stupid
>>
File: bernie.jpg (150 KB, 856x691) Image search: [Google]
bernie.jpg
150 KB, 856x691
>>61044611
Doctors just dont get paid anymore. They get a reasonable 90% tax rate and the government gives everyone insurance paid for by it.
>>
>>61046039
so you disagree with the cited sources?
>>
>>61046144
>90%
stop this meme
>>
>>61041858
>stop bombing us
name some islamic terrorist attacks on US soil since 9/11
>>
>>61039200
Pretty much, give me trumps 10% all day.
>>
>>61046229
http://mic.com/articles/119630/bernie-sanders-wants-to-tax-the-rich-at-90-here-s-why-that-s-not-so-crazy#.l7FTnQoWI
Doctors are rich
So they pay pretty much everything in taxes
>>
File: Trump taxes blue.png (133 KB, 1000x1550) Image search: [Google]
Trump taxes blue.png
133 KB, 1000x1550
>>61046357
Do you already make over 25,000?
>>
>>61046361
>marginal
I bet you don't even know what a marginal tax rate is

it's not a 90% tax rate

>cuckservatives in charge of logic
>>
>>61046549
I'm not a conservative. I'm closer to a nazi than anything else.
You're being memed, my friend
>>
>>61046629
>only pretending
>>
>>61046737
>asspained that he's being memed at
Get on my level
>>
>>61046790
>simply playing
>>
>>61046310
Boston Bombings
>>
File: sale.png (15 KB, 675x290) Image search: [Google]
sale.png
15 KB, 675x290
classic sales pitch
>>
>>61046998
>1/15 years
>3 dead
>not even middle eastern

wow I really feel the threat

now tell me how many people were killed by christians in the same time period

>b-but that doesn't count!
>>
>>61047367
>you can't save money from one source by spending money at another source
cuckservatives, everyone
>>
>>61047467
You said islamic. Not middle eastern.
I'm not him. You're just a faggot.
>>
>>61047467
Somewhere between 500,000 and 2 million, depending on source.
>>
>>61047575
>now tell me how many people were killed by christians in the same time period
>>
>>61046424
Chart needs the effective rates now for the higher incomes to show the big picture.
>>
>>61047609
so if anything we should import muslims to keep us safe from the christians
>>
>>61047645
Have you prepped the bull today?
>>
File: 1448468087360.jpg (59 KB, 618x800) Image search: [Google]
1448468087360.jpg
59 KB, 618x800
>>61033604
> Government saving money on anything
Cmon, how many times do people have to get fucked over by the government to understand that the government is a wasteful entity that always fucks things up. There is no way the government can take over healthcare, and give you free college and still save you $18 trillion. How in todays day and age still believe this bullshit being pedaled to them?!
>>
>>61048024
>better deflect because I just got BTFO
cuckservatives, everyone
>>
>>61048070
>the government is a wasteful entity that always fucks things up.
The same is true of private business though.

True story: In order to have $1,000 test the insurance company required my mother to be admitted to the hospital for $14,000. Total cost $15,000, original cost $1,000
>>
>>61048070
hnn fucking nng
>>
>>61048523
It's a simple question

Did you prep the bull?

:^)
>>
>>61048621
>keep trying to look like I didn't get BTFO
cuckservatives, everyone
>>
>>61033604
what does this do for unemployed and homeless?
>>
>>61044399
>loopholes
Mighty Bernardihno will just bend it like Beckham and outsmart every company that literally has people working day and night to make it more profitable. Accounting surely will never find new ways or even suggest outsourcing at some point.
>>
>>61048723
Bernie prepped his bull today.

Did you?
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.