[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s opinion of completely platonic friendships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
What is /pol/'s opinion of completely platonic friendships between black men and white women?
>>
>>61030044
Man i miss that game
>>
I've covered wars y'know
>>
don't care. only racists or aspies do.
>>
Jessie was so incredibly fuckable. Why are the Japanese the masters of sex???
>>
>>61030044
If the nigger is castrated.
>>
>>61030626
It's like that expression "those that cant do, teach"
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (69 KB, 600x1300) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
69 KB, 600x1300
THICK
H
I
C
K
>>
My white girlfriend has many black male friends. I trust her completely, so I don't mind her hanging around them. They're pretty cool guys too. They pick her up from work when I'm too busy, and even babysit my daughter on the weekends.

Only racists will say otherwise.
>>
>>61031815
by that logic you can be a millionaire if you apprentice under a 30 year old NEET
>>
>>61032115
So, tell me how you like your Retron 5? I was thinking of getting one myself.
>>
>>61032115
>They pick her up from work when I'm too busy, and even babysit my daughter on the weekends
lmao this has to be the most naive statement. Unless they're openly gay, they are trying to fuck her you retard. I'm a chad who hangs with chads. It WILL happen eventually. Unless you feel like being a cuckold is your thing, man the fuck up and stop being a low t beta faggot.
>>
>>61030044
Same as our opinion of the loch ness monster, generous Jews, and sober Irishmen
>>
>>61032144
Don't think too hard straya you might have a brain aneurysm
>>
>>61032115

Cuck detected!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.