[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Henry Ford
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Henry Ford receiving the Grand Cross of the German Eagle from Nazi officials, 1938.
How awesome is this picture?
Henry Ford knew the source of the problem and who the nation wreckers were.
>>
>>61029633
I'm p. sure if he knew about Hitler's plan for the jews he wouldn't have shown up
>>
>>61030837
You mean deporting them all out of Europe? Sounds rather humanitarian.
>>
>>61030837
I'm guessing you've never heard of "the international Jew"
>>
>>61029633
>nation wreckers

Jewish finance is the reason the US isn't a second-world backwater full of Irish-Italian mutts
>>
>>61031127

Worth the read. Fascinating book.
>>
>>61031298
no they are the reason the us is filled with niggers and they are the reason that crap is on tv
>>
>>61029633
Ford later distanced himself from that position and apologized for it, but is rhetorically crucified for the rest of time now, thereby proving once again that it is senseless to apologize to the organizational Jews.
I was in a history of Michigan class where they went out of their way to castigate Ford as a moron, which separate from the Jew thing points up leftist hatred of human achievement, and then later I was in a business class where they mentioned the exact same things as demonstrating how sharp Ford was. Eg, Ford estimated paper mail volume by weighing it. Professional professor to freshman students who hope to becone public school teachers: "you're going to love this. Real scientific." Then you get to a business class taught by a retired real world success and it turns out that, yeah, it is, but obviously future public school teachers wouldn't see that.
There are two unrelated books titled "Henry Ford And The Jews," just like there are four or five unrelated books separately titled "The New Anti--Semitism."
>>
>>61029633
Literally a guy who created an entire industry, was personally influential in every major component if he didn't invent it, made possible the American middle class as we understand it, and he says something about Jews and is remembered as an imbecile. Compare Dostoyevsky or for that matter Disney.
>>
>>61029633
Ford was a little crazy but I still like him, this was an era before financial capitalism was parasitic on industrial capital
>>
File: 1344522067891.jpg (1 MB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1344522067891.jpg
1 MB, 2000x3000
>>61032804
>>61032484

I'm sorry but I have no idea what the fuck you're trying to say.
>>
>>61033386
canaduck is just a deluded and bluepilled leftist shill
>>
>>61033386
Technically, Tarzan was British since his parents were British castaways. But since he was raised by apes, that makes him Australian at best.
>>
File: 1452219709530.jpg (223 KB, 801x982) Image search: [Google]
1452219709530.jpg
223 KB, 801x982
>>61036119

Oh shit
>>
File: 1451124901920.jpg (416 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1451124901920.jpg
416 KB, 1200x1600
>>61029633
Ford was based as hell, one of the few americans at the time that knew what the problem was.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig

Did you listen to him? No. Did you listen to Patton? No. Kennedy? Nope. Disney? Nah.
You brought this upon yourselves america, you refused to listen to those who paid close attention to what was really going on.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.