[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he fell for the STEM meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
>he fell for the STEM meme
>>
>>61021925
>After making this post, Christopher went back into the kitchen to find his boyfriend whom he met while studying sociology. He was fatigued because of doing chores all day but it was his duty to cook, clean and wash for his boyfriend Jaycqwan since he was not earning a single dollar due to his shitty major. Whilst going for the fridge for a sandwich intended for his boyfriend, Jaycqwan got a $20 bill out of his pocket that he earned selling crack to kids and told Christopher to do some shopping for him. Unwillingly he took the money, he got out of his house and that's why we will never hear from him again till this thread gets archived.
>>
>>61023148
> half moon
> star

HALF A MOON AND A FUCKING STAR

>>61021925
> leaf

A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>61023788

THREE FUCKING STRIPES
>>
>>61023148
t. Mehmet Ali
>>61023788
t. Ambroos van den Berg
>>
>>61023148
You might be a turkroach and pedo scum

...but you're also not wrong. OP is a maple-guzzling faggot who will never be as cool as Australia.
>>
File: halfmoon).jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
halfmoon).jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>61023788
That's called a crescent you fucking mongrel, this is how a half moon looks like.

You should have attended school instead of going after prostitutes in red light district.
>>
File: 1452526330823.gif (639 KB, 765x759) Image search: [Google]
1452526330823.gif
639 KB, 765x759
>>61024210
>>
>>61024210
Get off my internet you stupid nigger faggot turkish bastard cuck. The internet is a NO MUSLIM zone! Kill yourself right now because the only place in the world I would ever accept Islamic immigrants going to is in hell!
>>
>>61024068
>he thinks I want to be like Australia
top kek
>>
>>61024906
I thought being faggot cucks was a characteristic of Canadians. With the level of your butthurt, I assume you are a French-Canadian.
Btw, we don't have niggers in Turkey :^)
Oh, one more thing, i'm not a muslim :^)
You mad moose fucker?
>>
>>61023788
t. Aquafresh toothpaste
>>
>>61025221
Oh you obviously want to be like the better commonwealth state. "top kek" indeed, hat.

Don't try so hard. Find your own thing. Watching you flail around in the shadow of your southern cousins is embarrassing.
>>
>>61025420
>calls Canadians faggots
>Arabs are notorious for their love of boys
Lol nah fuck off cunt, your country is filled with Arabs, there's hardly a difference between them and niggers besides the breed of goat you fuck.
>>
File: S3ExZPn.jpg (73 KB, 698x950) Image search: [Google]
S3ExZPn.jpg
73 KB, 698x950
>I want to be an engineer!
Get behind the 100 million chinese and indian nerds who can do your job better
Whenever I hear this I think of the kid in kindergarden who wanted to be an astronaut
>>
>>61025569
>better commonwealth state
Stop anytime John
>>
>>61025966
>your country is filled with Arabs
nope
>there's hardly a difference between them and niggers
being this ignorant
Why don't you lick some maple syrup off your boyfriends dick instead of making shitty replies on a taiwanese rock trading forum?
>>
>>61027404
>stop being ignorant
Lel Butthurt camel jockey, get the fuck out of here and go fuck Abu or something you shitskin bastard
>>
>>61026119
You first, hat.
>>
>>61027890
Camels don't live in Anatolia, mate :^)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camel#Distribution_and_numbers
Too much maple syrup must have ruined your brain desu senpai
>>
Only autistic cuckolds gobfor STEM

Real alpha men go for the medical industry
>>
>>61028173
Even if I blew my brains all over the wall I'd still have a better brain than you because I'm not a dirty shitskin
>>
>>61026087
better AND cheaper
>>
File: 1452164300953.jpg (182 KB, 441x463) Image search: [Google]
1452164300953.jpg
182 KB, 441x463
I think Canada might outstrip Australia for the biggest shitposter award first we had the nonsensical guncontrol topic and now this shit

Whats going on? Are you assholes bored in the "great white north"?
>>
>>61028781
The course of this, conversation let me say, says the other wise :^)
Don't trouble yourself with blowing your brains out, DeShawn already fucks your brains out frequently :^)
>>
>>61029170
>implying there's anyone named Deshawn in Canada
There's a reason we're called the great white north
>>
>>61023148
LOL.

nice one m8
>>
>>61028974
Just some banter Jamal
>>
>>61023148
Sociology is not a shitty major.
It may defenatly be biased by the leftist, but it still supplies you with scientific tools to measure and predict behavioural structures in the population. Stem or any other nomotetic scientifical study, on the other hand, is useless if you don't know how to protecht your own country from the muslim hordes..
But what would you care? Your shithole of a country is so full of desert niggers that the EU don't even want you as a member.
>>
>>61026087
Cheaper yeah, but better? Not even close.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.