[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Americans refuse to accept responsibility for central
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4
Why do Americans refuse to accept responsibility for central and south America? The drug war ruined those societies and frankly we owe them all reparations.
>>
>>61012223
terrible b8

i could sell drugs, i choose not to
>>
>>61012223
what

The drug war hasn't worked at all, the drug addiction rate hasn't dropped at any significant rate despite the amount of money being blown on it going through the roof every year.

The only thing the drug war has worked for is the prison system and the judges that send people to jail for years for petty drug possession
>>
>>61012223
Our heroin comes from the middle east, retard
>>
>>61012511
petty degeneracy is still degeneracy. It's likely their drug use also overlaps with other things that make them good to remove from society.
>>
>>61012511
It also enables the violent cartels that have savaged Hispanic societies. It is now in our borders after coming closer and closer, which is what happens when you lose a war
>>
>>61012618
Degeneracy has nothing to do with it.

The amount of money being blown on drug enforcement, drug incarceration and drug laws hasn't benefited the people at all. You'd think this war on drugs would work if the addiction rate and the drug use rate would drop but it hasn't at all.

The fact that all this drug enforcement is what keeps the drug industry profitable
>>
>>61012668
Then that is the cartel's doing attempting to seize a market in those societies. They exist elsewhere too you know. One in particular is Kazantzaki heroine importation into Russia. While extremely illicit the amount of poppy grown in Kazakhstan is ludicrous
>>
>>61012761
I work at apartment complexes. People who use drugs usually wreck apartments and have a lot of noise complaints called on them. I realize first hand experience doesn't count for much online, but having a drug user has made the communities I work at a nicer place in every instance that it's happened. It might not be stopping the drug use, but it is making the communities nicer.

I think in most cases people who start using drugs are shitty people to begin with, and being able to arrest them for something removes the shitty people from communities.
>>
>>61013091
having a drug user arrested*
>>
>>61013091
>but having a drug user has made the communities I work at a nicer place in every instance that it's happened. It might not be stopping the drug use, but it is making the communities nicer.
Then that means your area is still a shit hole and won't become better if the drug addiction or drug use rate doesn't go down. Your communities would be getting better if there were less drug users, but nothing about the drug war has stopped drug use, drug addition or people becoming addicted in the first place.

Ergo, just because you arrest someone doesn't mean the number of drug users goes down because another one is produced almost immediately
>>
>>61012607
it gets brought to the cartels first

why the drop in 07? Something happen in Afghanistan
>>
>>61013291
What I think is that even if they weren't using drugs they would still be shitty people, still have noise complaints called on them, and still fuck up the area. It's a lot harder to get rid of shitty people if they aren't breaking the law.
>>
>>61013496
I think Afganistan is also known for its poppy production
>>
>>61012912
Who created tht market? We did.
Who made no attempt to address why so many of our citizens use drugs? We did.
Who shoved our issues into poorer nations so we can maintain that bullshit air of superiority? We did.
How can you deny culpability?
>>
>>61013496
>>61013565
Yeah basically Afghanistan was producing/exporting almost 0% of their poppies under the Taliban regime

not defending the Taliban, but, you know
>>
>>61013541
Well I went off of you saying that "drug users usually wreck the place" therefore its the drug use and addiction that causes them to be shitty.

But if what you say now is "they'd still be shitty people" then drug use is not why they're getting complaints is it not?
>>
>>61013565
Marines guard those fields then arrest the Americans those poppies make it to.
>>
>>61012475
One exception does not make rule. Some people are forced to sell or plant drugs. The agricultural sector in most of south america is also the poorest, they make perfect bait for Narcos
>>
>>61013608
Thats just putting the cart before the horse. And in retrospect if the enforcement isn't working (which it isn't) then the market has a risk because people will pay a hefty price for a drug since the risk associated with it being illegal creates that supply and demand.

Ergo if "the drug war" were to end or at least get its head chopped off on all that funding, the cartels would suffer immensely since the risk of getting caught would be so much less
>>
>>61012475
What sort of choice do you imagine the cartels give people?
>>
>>61013903
Agreed, all drugs should be legal. That would end the cartels who,again,only exist due to millions of American drug users.
>>
>>61013666
We don't often get complaints for drug use no. But it's not illegal to play loud music in the middle of the day and bother your neighbors. We do get complaints about that, but there's noting we can do about it. Often times those people also happen to be doing drugs, which suddenly gives us a way to improve the community. It's not illegal to be a shitty person, but often times shitty people do illegal things.
>>
>>61012223
It's heartbreaking stuff, people getting involved in drugs for one reason or another. Millions of lives ruined.
>>
>>61014007
The USA is not their only market. And drug traffic is not the only game to play in.
>>
>>61014007
Well now I didn't say all drugs should be legal. I'm merely implying the massive drug war that gets billions in funding every year but it doesn't break any sort of public drug use or drug addiction then obviously its not working. I think there are better ways of enforcement that could better help the drug addiction rate. One way I think is educating and simply making sure that kids or people in general resist the urge to pick up the bad habit of those drugs.

I wonder if any of those "Scared Straight" documentaries are ever effective at teaching kids to stop being fuck ups
>>
>>61014374
Tried that with dare.
Ultimately you have no right to make a decision for someone else, the war on drugs is a war on personal choice ran by nanny staters
>>
>>61012223

It's a problem we need to solve but not our fucking responsibility. We didn't make them sell drugs, they did. They are god damned adults and are responsible for their actions, period.

And if you want to know why we haven't solved the problem yet, well that's because liberals don't like the idea of doing what we would actually have to do, which is do a full scale invasion of mexico and central and south america, kill a couple million people and rebuild most of the governments from the ground up. And even then it might not work if the people are shitty enough, as demonstrated in Iraq.
>>
>>61014374
The whole "picking up the habit" is more complicated than that. It involves the circles in which the person has relationships.Its a mixture of social status, personal history, availability and overall context of said person, even genetic factors.
>>
>>61014716
They are poor dirt farmers who are being forced to sell drugs by armed thugs who can only afford the weaponry because Americans cannot stop using drugs in droves.
We created the problem.
>>
>>61014742
Is that how you market your drugs to kids in the US?

You get jamal and tyrone who don't do drugs then talk to each of them saying their friends are doing it so you got both them hooked

god damn I now know why niggers are such mouth breathers gracias meheeko
>>
>>61014968
Most drug users, and I mean the overwhelming plurality, are white. So it is more like Chad and Todd than Jamal and Tyrone
>>
>>61014968
No, what he's telling you is common knowledge among law enforcement, healthcare workers, and drug counselors

you meme-loving retard
>>
>>61014742
Genetic factors?
>>
>>61015110
Oh so he speaks from experience?

thanks for confirming my double thought :^)
>>
>>61015161
Predisposition to substance addiction is partially a genetically heritable trait.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2715956/

>>61015236
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2715956/
>>
>>61014963

The thugs and the farmers are not a different people. If the shitskins weren't so shit they wouldn't be ruled by druglords in the first place. But they don't, because just like every other country ruled by brown people, the whole fucking thing is might makes right.

Additionally, you're a damned fool if you think america is the only place they sell the drugs, it's probably not even the majority of income.
>>
>>61015161
Everyone in my family is a drunk. Just started my slide towards alcoholism recently, figure I have a few years until I become unemployable and end up homeless.
>>
>>61012223
Who's "we" ? I had nothing to do with this, as with the absolute majority.
>>
We need white markets. We also do need a wall or else the Cartels retain the opportunity
>>
File: 1452286453239.jpg (33 KB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
1452286453239.jpg
33 KB, 500x303
>>61015339
You are a dumb son of a bitch.
>>
File: alberto-fujimori.jpg (45 KB, 611x458) Image search: [Google]
alberto-fujimori.jpg
45 KB, 611x458
>>61012223
Based Fujimori in Peru tried to eradicate the coca leaf fields with massive campaigns. The native shitskins went all apeshit and said chewing coca leaves was part of their culture or some shit. Now they have some shitskin leftist ruling them.

I say fuck them, they chose this. Just seal the borders and forget about it, God will sort them out.
>>
>>61012223
>frankly we owe them all reparations.

We've given them so much goddamn money already
>>
>>61012223
Almost all of the people getting btfo in South and Central America are not white. The drug war has allowed the Americas a much whiter future. I am truly grateful for the drug addicts of America.
>>
>>61015479

What, because I don't treat minorities like fucking children who need to be coddled, and hole people responsible for their actions?
>>
>>61012223
make mexico big wall happy

for this we have saying
如果墙面不工作建立更多的墙

blessing
>>
>>61015759
These people have no choice. You think the guys at the bottom want this life? Nope but the violent gangs that run their society have made doing business impossible.
>>
>>61015912
Kek
>>
>>61015258
Good read, thanks.

>>61015410
My family struggles with salty foods. Strange that I'm the only sweet tooth when everyone else is hooked on chips and fried foods.
>>
>>61016068
At least with all the heroin addicts being a drunk is considered classy.
>>
>>61015410
Get help.
>>
>>61013091
Bro, I wish that you were my apartment manager. If the hard drug users in my building were gone it would be an enormous improvement. No ifs, ands, or buts. These idiots are a plague. Along with their drugs comes mess, damage, crime, their fucktard buddies. All drug users aren't shitty people. But a lot are.
>>
>>61016482
Can't afford it.
>>
>>61016013

>These people have no choice.

Yeah, they do. You act like the thugs and the gangs aren't the people. They are. This is meso america's normal. And it would be the same even without a dime of drug money.
>>
>>61016812
The thugs are a smaller group controlling a larger through terror. The thugs have this power because they are directly financed by the drug use of the American population.
You can claim you electricity comes from the wall which is true but ultimately it originates at a power plant
>>
>>61012223
Why is it possible for everyone to have their own pot fields in Canada, and have it transported into the US, without anyone getting murdered? It isn't the drugs, or the drug use, it is the fact that indigenous Central and Southern Americans are savages.
>>
>>61017236

You think the mexicans need american drug money to operate organized crime? They could do it even if they didn't have guns!
>>
>>61012223
OP is right: South America was an ethical, equitably run, prosperous Switzerland before the 1970s! Literally the only thing wrong with Hispanic culture is White drug use, especially at a time when no American uses Mexican drugs.
>>
>>61013643

the taliban hoarded the poppies in warehouses to drive up the price so that later they could sell their stash for more profit
>>
>>61018789
>You think the mexicans need american drug money to operate organized crime?

yes. They need it to maintain the whole operation. Without it they would just be stret thugs breaking into shops

>>61019267
No, it was a shithole, but it was a much safer shithole
>>
>>61015410
Leave the booze mate. It kills you. Just workout and get a job.

>>61015339
>If the shitskins weren't so shit they wouldn't be ruled by druglords in the first place

If america (and europe because of the export of drug ban) wouldn't finance those druglords with immense amount of money in piss poor countries, just maybe, their countries wouldn't be so shitty
>>
>>61019267
Yea, the drug wars had no impact nor did the CIA.
You are honestly a fucking fool.
>>
>>61021085

>yes. They need it to maintain the whole operation. Without it they would just be stret thugs breaking into shops

The vast majority of the cartels crimes are low level shit. It's not like they're maintaining a standing army for actual battles. Their tyranny is an ancient kind that existed before guns. Threats of violence to keep people in line, collect your own taxes and kill anyone who refuses.

>>61021734

If poor people can't handle money without becoming shitholes, that's their god damned problem.
>>
>>61023053
> If destitute people can't refuse money and threats to feed their families they are weak
>>
>>61023944

I didn't say they should refuse the money. I mean that if an influx of money just causes things to get worse, they, as a people, are dogshit.
>>
>>61013496
>>61013643

Yeah this, after the operation iraqi freedumb production kicked back into high gear.

<picture of soldiers defending opium field>
>>
File: 1452464043870.gif (986 KB, 312x176) Image search: [Google]
1452464043870.gif
986 KB, 312x176
>>61013819

>I'm poor so I can't decide what's right or wrong.

Nice excuse.
>>
>>61021085
Breaking into shops? They're the de facto government of half of Mexico. They own those shops.
>>
>>61013819
But I thought they're all doctors coming over the border for a better life
>>
>>61014374
>>61014007
At least legalizing them would take money from criminals
>>
>>61012223
>Why does Pfizer refuse to accept responsibility for central and south America? The drug war ruined those societies and frankly we owe them all reparations.

Fixed that for you, OP.
>>
>>61012223
Crime is an individual moral decision. People have a moral duty not to shoot each other or commit other acts of violence, regardless of the drug trade.

It's an individual problem. It means the mothers of the criminals raised them poorly. It means those societies are failures at teaching their children right from wrong.

It has nothing to do with the US.
>>
>>61012607
They are growing poppies in mexico now smart ass
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.