[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know /pol/. I'm kinda confused. I'm semi-new h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: rubio announce 0414 f epf.jpg (71 KB, 960x746) Image search: [Google]
rubio announce 0414 f epf.jpg
71 KB, 960x746
You know /pol/. I'm kinda confused. I'm semi-new here but I know you guys all like Trump, and that's what puzzles me.

Why do you support him instead of Rubio? All polls show that Rubio has the best chance of beating Clinton. Yes, you might like some of Trump's opinions more, but he's not guaranteed to win like Rubio is. Why are you gambling with a serious matter like this?

I've also seen some of Rubio's ads, like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVMb6Qcuzqc
He has an A rating from the NRA and excellent ratings from dozens of other conservative NGO's and organizations. Much better ratings than Trump does. Yet according to you, he's not conservative enough. Why? I don't get it.

Help a non-American out here, Ameribros.
>>
Bump for answers
>>
File: 1450613003897.png (145 KB, 1600x660) Image search: [Google]
1450613003897.png
145 KB, 1600x660
Help a mongol out here, man.
>>
>>61006768
Because trump suits us best and Rubio is a neocon republican shill with full party backing. Do you really think we want another neocon?
>>
Amnesty
>>
>>61006768

This thread again. Get some content to your life is usa prez elections are this interesting.
>>
>>61006768
>>61007298
>>61007638
>>61008364
shud da fugg ub :DD
>>
>>61006768
Marco, shouldnt you be preparing for the debate instea of shitposting on an afghani anime board
>>
File: 1314866685452.png (207 KB, 371x354) Image search: [Google]
1314866685452.png
207 KB, 371x354
>>61009852
>Do you really think we want another neocon?
>supporting Trump

...Well obviously you do.
Neocons are basically RINOs, aka democrats in conservative dress. Trump literally admits he is a democrat at heart, so he fits the definition of RINO to a perfect T.
>>
>>61006768
Trump will build a wall, Trump tells merkel to fuck off and he pisses off libcucks.
>>
>>61006768
he's a dumb political hack and a shill for corporations
>>
>>61006768
Rubio is just as bad as Clinton, probably worse. If party politics is all you care about, then you are an idiot anyway and will vote for literally anyone with the correct letter after their name.
>>
File: rubio9999.jpg (29 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
rubio9999.jpg
29 KB, 250x188
Marco Rubio started his career as a Bush puppet, since he entered the Senate 5 years ago, he has been happy to compromise all principles, especially on immigration. Also he is awkward and lame.
>>
>>61006768
Fucking annoying Rubio/Establishment Thread #2,798
>>
>>61006768

THE ONLY THING RUBIO CAN TO DO MAKE AMERICA GREAT IS BUILD WALL AND PUT HIMSELF ON THE OTHER SIDE OF IT. THE GOP IS NOT THE PARTY OF SPICS AND NIGS.
>>
>>61010107
Exempt he isn't a corporate dog, he runs on his own money, built a huge business, media hates him, and seems to actually care about the US
>>
>>61006768

>Rubio

Literally who? How the fuck is that guy considered front runner?
>>
>>61010107
>Neocons are basically RINOs, aka democrats in conservative dress
[citation needed]
>>
>>61006768
I can't wait until the moment Rubio's speed addiction finally catches up to him; when his glands simply refuse to pump another drop of saliva into his sticky fucking mouth.
>>
>>61007298
>>61007638
>>61008364
shud da fugg ub :DD
>>
>idiot consigned to the kiddy table
>he's more electable!

Fuck no.
>>
File: emperorTrump.jpg (107 KB, 399x482) Image search: [Google]
emperorTrump.jpg
107 KB, 399x482
>>61006768
Rubio has massive debt despite always having a decent paycheck.
Rubio is 100% GOP shill
Rubio has no American Parent.
Rubio used the TEA Party to get elected then ran to the elites for his marching orders.
Fucks be upon Rubio.
>>
>>61010280
>How the fuck is that guy considered front runner?

Because the media said so, just like they told us Jeb was the front runner. They still think this is the golden age where they can dictate who people vote for. Trump phenomenon is only the beginning.
>>
>>61006768
>>61006768
He's for amnesty. He's for the TPP. The only thing that he does as a right wing politician is shill for christians. Neocons are just religious-sounding globalists whereas Trump is more nationalist and protectionist.
>>
>>61006768

We need to crash the political system with no survivors and remove all the corruption. Rubio is a great guy and would honestly probably be the best president out of our choices but I don't think he has the willpower to fix the corruption within the government. Donald Trump will probably drag us into one or two small wars but he will destroy the corruption within the political establishment which is by far the bigger long term issue. Once that is solved we can elect people like Rubio, maybe in 2020
>>
Immigration is the single most important issue in the US. Despite rubio being a good candidate on most things, he is not acceptable on this one. If we do not solve immogration, there is no point in any other issues simply because there is no nation to begin with. Regardless of what policies or people get elected, without immigration reform we get civil war and balkanization anyway.
>>
>>61006768
Gang of 8 nigger trying to bring his beaner buddies in by the billion

fuck him build wall
>>
>>61006768
rubio is literally the minority version of jeb except even worse cause hes being funded by 1 billionaire jew all throughout his career.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-14-18-17-47.png (510 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-14-18-17-47.png
510 KB, 720x1280
>>
>>61006768

Because he is from Miami

have you ever been to Miami?
>>
>>61010282
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_In_Name_Only
>>
>>61006768
>Why do you support him instead of Rubio? All polls show that Rubio has the best chance of beating Clinton.

If we wanted to elect a robotic sounding teleprompter with low energy that supports open borders we'd elect ¡Yeb!
>>
"President Rubio" isn't a fucking thing.

"President Trump"

That name just OOZES power.

PRESIDENT TRUMP OF THE U.S.A

MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

You cannot win against this
>>
>>61010573
>The only thing that he does as a right wing politician is shill for christians

The worst aspect of the right is the only aspect he's right wing on.
>>
>>61006768

Everybody will crush Hillary, and Rubio would just be more of the same garbage.
>>
>>61006768
Ah, the thread where we discover the flaws of the two-party system, where voting pragmatically is basically required.
>>
File: david-rockefeller.jpg (41 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
david-rockefeller.jpg
41 KB, 600x315
>>61010849
You can thank David Rockefeller and his Jewish friends from Goldman Sachs for Neocons and RINO taking over the party.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rockefeller
>he teamed up with former Goldman Sachs executives and others to form a fund-raising group based in Washington, Republicans Who Care, that supported moderate Republican candidates over more ideological contenders.

Their idea of "moderate" Republicans, establishment whores like Rubio and Bush.
>>
File: 377750.jpg (3 MB, 3000x2250) Image search: [Google]
377750.jpg
3 MB, 3000x2250
>>61006768
I will admit, pol can be addicting. I'm not on 4chan as much as I used to be, so I may be wrong.
I think anyone with half a brain knows that trump is not the best option for majority of americans. Half of the people here pro-trump are /pol/autists have no idea what they are talking about, the other half of "pro-trump" people are just doing it for fun.

I honestly don't understand why the majority of people fall for polarization on such a fundamental level every day. Its always chevy vs ford, cowboy's vs bronco's, democrat vs republican..

The only decent candidate is Rand Paul. In real life, most conservatives are libertarians, they just don't know it....

FYI: I'm Pro-gay, pro-dead babies, pro-gun, pro-prostitution, pro-legalisation of drugs like |cannabis, LSD, DMT, Shrooms|, and pro-tiny government.
>>
>>61012080
Im pro rand too but he has 0% chance of winning so my next choice is trump.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>61012325
>>61012325
To explain this:
1.Small gov
2. fascist with good values
3. evil jew puppets that will fuck us over

Just priorities
>>
>>61006768
>vote for rubio cause muh polls!

* Pre-nomination election polls (as opposed to nomination polls) are pure shit.

* Hillary is not going to be the nominee any way. (Bernie is catching up and either she will be indicted in emailgate or it's going to come out that she has brain damage from her concussion. She can't hide it with 20m bathroom breaks much longer.)

* Trump would beat Hillary and will rape Bernie.

But you know what? If Rubio was the nominee I would stay home or vote 3rd party. Fuck Rubio, fuck his pro immigration beliefs, and fuck his neocon ways. Trump is going to take it but if by some ill fate it was Jeb, Rubio, or Carly it would be a guaranteed Republican loss. Too many Republicans would just stay home.

Cruz or Carson could maybe win. But Rubio is a dead end.
>>
>>61014786
>She can't hide it with 20m diaper changes much longer

ftfy
>>
>>61006768
I'll give you a summary without spamming memes like a retard

Basically the main difference between the two is trust. People here, including myself, have little faith in the establishment. We have seen recently with people like bush and Obama that there is a lot of great talk, but none of it has any bearing on any policies. Rubio, being estalishment, will probably continue this trend imo. He flip flops quite a bit, and will in the end not deliver what he promises but rather what the elites want. Trump meanwhile, cannot be bought out and does whatever the fuck he hunks is best, not the global elites. Also, he isn't in a corrupt establishment, which is almost certainly true of he current one.

In terms of policies, trump resonates with /pol/ greatly. Stop Muslim immigration, kick out illegals and drop taxes are all fun. He also has a economic plan that, despite some flaws, can actually do something.

The other big thing Is political correctness. He does not avoid issues like immigration based on pc. This along with the manner in which he does not back down which, along with his history of success, gives the impression that he will actually do what he says. That's a brief summary, but the main points I think
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.