[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I fucked up big time. Some backstory, my Sister is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
I think I fucked up big time.
Some backstory, my Sister is a lesbian radical feminist, she votes for the feminist party and she helped with the "refugees welcome" crap. Anything I bring up about muslims raping and shit she gets angry and tells me I need to respect them since they don't know how to behave. I Come with countless of arguments(thanks for redpilling me) and she just answers with "racist" "homophobe" etc. The other day I brought up the swedish scandal with the Police covering up rapes done by immigrants. She told me "Just because they are Brown they rape? Is that what you think?" even though I didnt even comment thier skin color. That's when I snapped, looked her in the eyes and said "I really hope you get raped by a pack of Muslims so you can finaly open you damn eyes." She didnt respond with anything, she just went to her room and we havnt talked since. My mom was right by us when I said it aswell, she just started crying. Did I ruin my relationship with my family?
>>
You're in Sweden so you have nothing to worry about. Give it a week before she gets raped.
>>
Your Sister is what's wrong with your country m8. you didn't fuck up anything, it seems like she only understands this language.
>>
naw, just let time pass
she'll eventually get raped, all will be good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHDdqubE7zQ
>>
>>61002777
If your relationship is ruined, your relationship is ruined.

At the end of the day, if your family is blind then there's nothing you can show them to make them see.

Campaign for SD. Save your country.

Good luck.
>>
wishing for bad things to happen to your own family is degenerate. most people here want good things to happen to them and people like them.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 720x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 720x718
You need to learn how to form a proper argument. You'll never beat a leftist on the logical ground because they live in a dream world where the intention behind an action (rescuing refugees) is more important than the consequences (rape scandals).

What you need to do is to turn her leftist morality against herself - world immigration in gum balls is a perfect example of population grow in poor countries. Basically they keep having children so when Sweden saves 100k kebabs which completely destroys the school system, nothing changes. Keep in mind most kebabs are also men in their 20s, not muh child refugees.

Also you sound like a neckbeard fagboy, so if you want anyone to take you seriously, start reading books (it doesn't matter if you actually learn anything; you just need to look smart) and get learn how to form a conversation without snapping. Then also make sure you don't look like shit and pretend to be one of the lefties while infiltrating them.

An example of the way of tricking people by saying "I'm one of you" was the former prime minister Fredrik Reinfeldt in Sweden who dressed up in a green sweater instead of a suit when talking about the environment. Why? Because he wanted to tell the environmentalists that hey, I'm on your side.

I convince basically any leftist I argue with. That being said I prefer to not reveal my powerlevel or go full stormfag mode when talking.

/swede working in london
>>
>>61002777
get fucked cunt
>>
>>61003782
It also helps growing up surrounded by idiots. You learn how to speak the language and influence them.
>>
>>61002777
Excommunicate her from your life. She is a collaborater with the Muslim invasion and does deserve to be raped. Fuck her snarky white vagina supremacy. She will pay soon enough.
>>
>>61002777
Just apologize, you giant fag.
>>
"I hope you have to face the consequences of your decisions as an independent thinker."

Probably the most classical feminist thing you've ever said to her, even though she'll misinterpret it.
>>
Fuck your family lol
>>
>>61003056

F I C K I
I
C
K
I
>>
Cunt deserved it, I would've beaten her.
>>
>>61002777
Looks like your sister have huge daddy issues. Are your parents divorced ?
>>
Don't guilt trip yourself, you're the one seeing through the deception.
>>
man.. that was to harash..

make it clear you weren't joking
>>
>>61003207
>naw, just let time pass
>she'll eventually get raped, all will be good

Your sister is going to turn into a heil hitler type once it finally happens. Mark my words.
>>
>>61002777
>they don't know how to behave

the fuck? so she is saying they are not functioning adults who can use common sense, and that they should be treated like infants who don't know what they are doing?

their culture is violent, and just because they come to sweden because their own country is at war doesn't mean they will suddenly turn into people with values and culture which is that of sweden, or even into a less extreme version of their own. so either she has said that their culture is violent, or that they are inferior because of their race. let her pick one.
>>
>>61002777
We have to start challenging these people. YOU DINDU NUFFIN. actually you didn't this time
>>
>>61002777
>>61004517
The french bro is right. Your sister have something missing obvioulsy OP. It's sad and a hard moment but I think you did well. A true dad/man would have done something similar. Ofc your way of doing it was clumsy but the idea is her ""beliefs"" are indeed dangerous and keep being proven incorrect. The culture is simply too different she doesn't understand this. They'd behead her first of all for being a "lesbian degenerate".
>>
>>61002777
Today my mom and sis loughed out loud when they read the story about us sending 5000 muslims back over the boarder to Russia on bikes, my whole family is pretty racist, once my father threw a banana at a black parkometer guard that gave him a parkingticket....

I cant relate too your bullshit Sven, its sounds like hell
>>
>>61002777
Never show your true powerlevel to family, OP.
>>
>>61005063
will you accept swedish refugees?
>>
File: 1452292115273.gif (3 MB, 260x195) Image search: [Google]
1452292115273.gif
3 MB, 260x195
>>61005063
>once my father threw a banana at a black parkometer guard that gave him a parkingticket....

he must've thought he was playing mario kart or something
>>
>>61002777
No, you are alright. The path of a red pilled scholar is solitary.
>>
You put the safety, security and future of your countrymen first over the comfort of family love and the fear of being hated. Youre already better than 99% of your countrymen. Start the fire my friend.
>>
nah you did good. next time maybe even hit that dumb fuck.
>>
File: captain norway.png (623 KB, 814x881) Image search: [Google]
captain norway.png
623 KB, 814x881
>>61002777
Absolutely based.

SWEDEN NO!
>>
>>61002777
Worth it.

Your family is scum.
>>
>>61002777
I hope she gets raped too. If my sister was that libcucked, I don't know what I'd do.
>>
there is only one way to save your sister.
when she is out one night you have to paint your face brown, kidnap and rape her.
its the only way to keep your sister from being defiled by mudslime dick and show her the truth about immigrants.
>>
>>61002777
>my Sister is a lesbian radical feminist
The fact that you let this happened ruined your family.
>>
You should pay a Muslim to rape her
>>
>>61002777
You can't have your cake and eat it too. I'm glad there's one less cuck in Swedistan now.
>>
You have to understand your Sister has taken a Brown or Black Cock in her Lifetime and she thinks she now how a nigga thinks like the naive whore that she is.so she is in Love with them and cant accept them as her "Enemys"
>>
>>61002777
You should worry about your sister reporting you to the thought police.
>>
>>61005528
This. Sometimes that is the only redpill that works on these types
>>
Tell her you will counter rape as vengeance or something I dunno I dunt mind
>>
>>61002777
nice lucky seven

To be honest with you OP, I think either your sis or your mom has been raped already, if the scene played out like you said it did, it's too weird for them to not have that kinda scars

sorry to break out that kinda news to you.
They were just trying to keep up the illusion, you broke it.
Just wait for them to tell you that they actually got raped, everything will be fine after that, your family will heal.
You'll be able to engage in therapeutic kebab removal with your family.

Godspeed Sven. Don't get cucked too much, even if you like it.
>>
>>61005167
Swedes is our 2nd largest immigrant group
the last 2 years its really exploded, soon you will overtake the Polaks thats at Nr 1, Many swedes that come here say thay come for the money and to get away from PC culture, some i talked to describe it as feeling to be abel to breeth again when they hear racist jokes said
>>
>>61002935
thread
>>
>>61002777
>Did I ruin my relationship with my family?

Maybe, but you shouldn't really talk politics with liberals. It depends how important your family are to your wellbeing.

You have nothing to gain by arguing with liberals, ESPECIALLY women.

I hope things work out well for you.
>>
>>61002777

No, it just means that your family has greater loyalty to defending Muslims - and Marxist liberalism - than listening to you.
>>
>>61002777
>sister
>Swedish
>lesbian
>feminist
Why were you talking to her at all? Obviously nothing will change what your fuckwit sibling thinks except maybe getting violently pumped and dumped by a hairy Ahmed
>>
I wonder if your mom cried because she knows you are right but can't say a shit. I hope so at least.
>>
>>61005356
>Svalbard
Are they really still doing that, i thought it was just a joke, top kek
Winter-Chan hates kebabs
>>
ITT: bunch of c*cks

You're an idiot OP for letting /pol/ administer your actions. No sensible person would wish ill upon a sibling. Now you have lost your only chance to protect her. Nice going, aspie faggot
>>
File: 1451925382650.jpg (139 KB, 1024x942) Image search: [Google]
1451925382650.jpg
139 KB, 1024x942
>>61002777

That´s horrible, swedbro, I feel you.

Your sister is a "lesbian radical feminist" though, I wouldn´t put too much energy in your relationship with her.

You should try to explain yourself to your mother though. Is she redpilled? Or is she a liberal too? Tell her that you said that because you were angry at your sister and want her to open her eyer, that you don´t really want her to get raped.

If you feel bad about your sister try explaining the same to her. I don´t think you´ll be able to convince her to change her mindset, but at least you can achieve to recover the relationship you had.

Try redpilling the rest of your family if they aren´t already, don´t waste your energy on your sister.
>>
File: mel gibson.jpg (139 KB, 870x1070) Image search: [Google]
mel gibson.jpg
139 KB, 870x1070
>>61002777
>I hope you get raped by a pack of Muslims

How can you have fucked up when you've literally ascended to Mel Gibson-tier?
>>
>>61002777

You manned up.
Good job, Swede. You did the right thing. And if she gets raped by a pack of Muslim men, then she deserves it.
>>
>>61006014
You are right, i just had a discussion right now with a friend. After I exposed everything about refugee, race and white genocide she said "who cares?".
I think she is not my friend anymore.
>>
>>61003993
>>61004429
>>61004623
>>61005341

These.

>>61006444

Siblings can be fucking cunts sometimes and need to be taught a harsh lesson, for their own good.
>>
>>61005063
top fucking kek
it reminds me of this summer I was walking in geneva with gf, we walked past a half naked roid nigger eating a banana, weirdly I'd never have seen him without my gf suddenly talking about monkeys...
I should marry that girl
>>
What you said will reaffirm her feminist beliefs. I think you shouldn't have been so harsh but it's too late now.

Focus on improving yourself. Be the best man you can be that inspires the others around you. Don't get fixated on not being about to convince people to your side of things. If you manifest excellence people will naturally go to your side without you having to do much to convince them. Improve yourself and everything else comes from that. The problem with western society is the large numbers of weak men. If men weren't so weak we wouldn't be in this situation.
>>
>>61002935
10/10 well done
>>
File: Palpatine-.jpg (24 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Palpatine-.jpg
24 KB, 500x375
>>61002777
>>
>>61005356
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norwegian-politicians-propose-putting-refugees-on-svalbard-remote-arctic-islands-with-more-polar-10498859.html

>tfw it's real
Really hope it'll happen
>>
>>61002777
>ruin relationship with family

Probably, more certainly with your sister.

But it's hard to say you are right about what you said.
If she does suffer such a misfortune, then it is possible her to change her opinion but she might keep her apologist attitude.
She's basically saying that they are like children: unable to be held responsible for their actions.

I wish we could sage so I could make this comment without bumping.
>>
>>61006571
>You manned up.

Correct. Becoming un-cucked starts with standing up for what's right, and you did what was necessary to shut up the same shit that's destroying your country.

Next step, gather others of similar mind and start fucking with the refugees. Make life uncomfortable, begin process of removing kebab, and good things will follow.
>>
>>61006933
We can't sage?
>>
>>61002777
You did the right thing anon, tell her straight.
>>
>>61002777
>Fidelity to internet memes over fidelity to your family
Yes, OP: you fucked up. At being a worthwhile human being. Your mind is so polluted by the filth you consume on the internet that it is now more important to you than your love for your family?

You are human garbage.
>>
>>61002777
You sound like a fucking cunt. There are better ways for somebody to come to an understanding than getting raped by a gang of people. If you were my son, you'd be lucky to ever have my respect again.
>>
>>61002777
It is severely fucked up that you would hope that you sister gets gang raped by a pack of muslims just so you can prove that you're right. Knowledge needs to be tempered with wisdom before it can be useful. Now go apologize to your sister right now, young man.
>>
>>61002777
God damn Sweden!
Way to stand up for yourself

Your sister is a degenerate and she needed to hear that.
Good on you for being a good example for your fellow swedes
>>
You did the right thing, your sister is brainwashed and contributing to damaging this continent. My sister is the same.
>>
>>61004086
lol fuck off hlin, go fap to your fucking dragonfly pokemon website and to your edgy fanfiction you fucking cunt.
>>
Start cutting ties. Just because you share DNA with a retarded race traitor dyke is no reason to let that shit in your life.

Seek vengeance for your family later.
>>
>>61002777
Apologize to her, you prick. Tell her you just got tired of being insulted and snap. If she accepts it, good. If she tries to play this against you, stop caring.
>>
>>61004086
Rare flag, kveðjur bróður.
>>
>>61005405
It's. So. Simple
>>
>>61006622
>getting violently raped by pussy hungry muzzies
> need to be taught a harsh lesson, for their own good.

/pol/, everybody!
>>
>>61002777
Why would she call you a "homophobe" for making arguments against immigrants?
>>
>>61006444
Stfu in your country she would be killed for honor.
>>
>>61002777
You fucks have an actual femenist party?
>>
File: wilders.jpg (38 KB, 630x429) Image search: [Google]
wilders.jpg
38 KB, 630x429
They will eventually turn around, but they just need some more time. The events in Cologne have red pilled many people. I've been able to redpill a lot of my friends, who were are very pro refugee. This is normally very hard to do, because women are blue pilled as fuck.
I used to be very blue pilled, but over the years I've noticed everything the media tells me is bullshit. It was a slow process until one point. Everything changed when I broke up with my last boyfriend. He was from Aruba and he was bettering his life, but he was having affairs with multiple women thats why I left him. Black guys are just fucking dogs and most lack ambition.
I only date Dutch guys now. They're reliable and loyal. The sex is okay. I'm just looking for a more stable life now. I've been reading a lot of /pol/ and red pill philosophies. This has inspired me to start a family with at least 4 childeren because this whole country is turning to shit. All thanks to the left.

I'm also voting for the first time this year. It's going to be Geert Wilders or maybe PVDD. I just hardly know anyone who supports Wilders, because I live in Amsterdam.
>>
>>61002777
Your relationship was ruined the moment you let her talk back to you at all.
If you can't crush your sister's emotional attacks and pleas with cold logic, you are both a terrible man, and a terrible brother.
It is the brother's duty to keep their sisters on a good path.
>>
She's a crazy bitch but you don't tell your own sister you hope she gets raped. Not only because she's your sister, but also because that's not something that will make her see things from your perspective. My sisters, one of whom joined Ungdom Mot Rasism as a teenager, the other whom considers herself a feminist and hangs out with extreme leftists, are both now against immigration. Just keep on bombarding them with well-reasoned arguments and they'll eventually see things your way. My father, who has been a leftist and politically involved since he was very young, is a tougher nut to crack, but he seems to have become tougher on immigration over the last few years. Just wear them down with good arguments, and don't get all mad when they're acting unreasonable.
>>
>>61007364
So do you, retard. It's called the Peace & Freedom Party. You're being responded to by a member of it.
>>
>>61005063
Your dad sounds like a degenerate hick, which is more common in Norway than Sweden. Nice family
>>
>>61002777
What ever you do, don't apologize. It will just enforce in their minds that they were right.
>>
>>61002777
Do the right (and manly) thing and apologize to both of them. Explain to your sister that you fear for her safety and that she doesn't understand what is really going on. You probably can't change your mind, but you might be able to get her to see from your perspective a little bit.
>>
>>61002777
>Did I ruin my relationship with my family?
maybe temporarily, but when things get worse, they be forced to accept that you were in the right. so don't worry about it. it will work out.
>>
>>61007470
>the Peace & Freedom Party. You're being responded to by a member of it.
>America is currently involved in more wars than ever

lel ?
>>
Some of you guys said that she might have a "daddy issue" and that is kind of correct. My parents divorced when we where like 9 and 13, We(me and my Sister) always had a good relationship with both my mom and my dad but on my sisters 17th birthday she got into a fight with my dad and they havnt spoke since. My dad is a really cool guy, he doesnt like muslims but he has no problem with immigrants Who behave good and speak good swedish. My mom is a leftie but she doesnt like islam(I managed to redpill her on that) but have no problems with the immigration we have and or the immigrants. Ive managed to redpill alot of my friends and most of them just figured it out by themself. I maybe should have expressed myselfe better but I don't know I just snapped. I guess what's done is done.
>>
>>61002777
>id I ruin my relationship with my family?
Yes you did wishing harm against your family is pretty messed up I don't know you personally or the extent of your relationship with your sister but how would you feel if she got raped and possibly killed? sometimes your words come true
>>
>>61007649
*her mind
>>
>>61007400
But seriously you don't tell a member of your family you hope she gets raped by a pack of Arabs. Your relationship with your sister is definitely ruined for the foreseeable future.
>>
Keep trying to redpill her OP
>>
>>61007560
This.. Do not apologize.. be strong, any apology will make them think they were right all along
>>
>>61007391
Give him a break, probably his sis is an self entitled obnoxious cunt and the guy was tired of all her bullshit. Patience has its limits.
>>
>>61002777
You opened her eyes to the reality of the human condition. If she gets raped, she gets raped. And if she learns, she learns; if she doesn't, well, survival of the fittest does have its ways of rearing its ugly head, even in the modern technological age. It has nothing to do with you, what you said, or what you believe. You are trying your hardest to protect your family, and, at the end of the day, if they can't see that, they can't see that. They'll die and end up buried in the same shallow graves as the others while you trudge on towards a dying light.

There's nothing wrong in protecting your culture, your way of life, or your people. Don't they do it, too?

Good luck.
>>
all this fags itt
I've told my little sis to go die multiple times and she told me to "die in Hell" multiple times as well

We grew up, now in family reunions she always wants hugs from me and complains I'm never here to see them.

No one cares what you told your sis OP baka desu
>>
>>61007670
Didn't say we'd won any elections.
>>
File: sdfdsg.gif (2 MB, 225x235) Image search: [Google]
sdfdsg.gif
2 MB, 225x235
>>61002777
How old is your sister, if she is 16 or so don't worry about it.
>>
>>61007354
>implying I'd ever have a degenerate sister
>>
>>61007337
Because I like The sweden democrats.
>>
>>61007693
It's simple really. Take her for a drive to the ghettos after dark. Be sure to have a couple of your mates with you, and be somewhat armed cause you never know. Try to walk a bit and when shit get rough bail. Bonus points if you get to crack a few sandnigger skulls
>>
>>61002777

If your family had a strong foundation to begin with, which is in love, then a relationship cannot be truly ruined, it will always last.

I'd pray to Jesus for help.
>>
>>61002777
Don't apologize.
>>
>>61007819
Yeah, just look at Trump. The person who is only liked by his wife (paid by him) and his children (paid by him).

You shouldn't take opinions from people that have no friends.
>>
>>61007649
Pretty good advice.
>>
>>61007947
Is your sis a feminazi like OP's sis?
Because these bitches are brainwashed in hate, without any value of nation or family. She probably always hated his CIS brother.
>>
>>61008109
i'm not blaming you, I've done far worse to my own family, but we always were able to let it go because fuck it, blood is thicker than any sin adn we love each other.
>>
>>61002777
She exists in a bubble. She thinks she's untouchable, literally. You can still save your relationship, if you want
>>
>>61002777

no, she ruined her relationship with your family.
>>
>>61002777
SWEDEN, NO
For real though, family shmamily. Fight for western cultural identity, mang

What you should be worried about is those trips confirming meme magic. Your sister is going to get rapepilled by muzzies.
>>
>>61008235
no, she hates niggers and kebabs.

I see what you mean...
>>
>>61005823
So a rapepill?
>>
>>61008316
>spouting Hitler youth propaganda without ever having been propagandized

wew
>>
File: 555comeonnow.jpg (78 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
555comeonnow.jpg
78 KB, 338x305
>>61004086
>implying apologizing to leftists will actually satisfy them
>>
>>61007649
This. Apologize for wanting her getting raped, don't apologize for your beliefs. She's your sister you little cunt, go take care of her.
>>
Your sister might never actually get raped, but because of people like her many innocent girls (and boys) will be and are being raped right now. Think about it.

This is not hypothetical, it's the reality. The fact that she willfully ignores the hard, documented FACTS of crimes perpetrated by immigrant shows that she doesn't really care about actual women getting raped. All she cares about is muh feelings and muh social approval by other SJWs.

Sorry. It's hard to feel any sympathy towards your bitch dyke of a sister.
>>
i thank god that my family is redpilled, if my sister was a radical leftie and talked shit to me all the time i would probably suffer a brain injure
>>
You did the right thing . Jesus your country is really fucked up , all the girls i know are against niggers and sandniggers
>>
>>61008200
Don't listen to everyone saying not to apologize. You are apologizing for wishing rape on her, not for anything else. Make sure she knows that. Also apologize to your mother for upsetting her, also explain that you worry about
>>
>>61003507
Family or not facts are facts, when someone voluntarily blinds themself into their own little make believe lovvy duvvy hippy bullshit world and insults you for providing fact, fuck them and their feelings no matter who they are. The truth is the truth no matter how much it "huwtz mommy and sissys feewings"
>>
>>61008367
The brown pill.
>>
>>61003782

I always try to go for, "I thought exactly like you did, then some friend/relative/coworker had this happen to them and I just can't support [Insert issue here] since I saw how it hurt them so much."

It works really well. Good example was a coworker wanted to ban guns since they are bad. I told them that a gun is what stopped my sister in law from being raped and I don't know how she wouldn't be if she didn't have it. It shut her up really quick.
>>
>>61002777
No, she didn't want to listen and you snapped.
Se will eventually agree with you when Sweden starts seriously collapsing.
>>
>>61008613
This.
>>
>>61008613
>>61008531

Spotted the betas

You faggots never had bantz with siblings? Siblings are always cunts to each other, OPs sister is not mad at him for the rape, he's mad at him because he goes against her cult's teachings.

Grow the fuck up
>>
>>61002935
Oi! Oi! Oi!
>>
File: cwfg.jpg (67 KB, 327x347) Image search: [Google]
cwfg.jpg
67 KB, 327x347
Probably she is blogging about you right now in Tumblr and you're here talking about her in /pol/
>>
>>61008860
>Grow the fuck up
Says the teenager :^)
>>
>>61002777
dude. you must remember its your family. you cant say that to your own sister. ive got a cousin similiar, also a lesbian feminist but i just dont talk with her bout that stuff. even tho a family member is a blue-pill lover, you cant just go and show them your powerlevels. i dont show them to anyone. its best just to make your own opinion about this shit and then sit calm and just observe. you should probably apologize. your mother loves you both and hearing such a thing might hurt her a lot. not sure if youre gonna be well with sister but shes still a women and it will overcome.
you cant prefer alegiance to this degenerate board over keeping a traditioal institution of a family. even tho shes lesbian
>>
>>61008860
You clearly have no idea how to handle a woman. He's not going to change her mind by wishing rape on her.
>>
>>61008860
>greece

Listen, kebab-lite. I'm pretty sure having somebody tell you they hope you get raped (if you're a female) is going to bother you more than if they disagree with your politics. Particularly in modern Sweden where that is more of a likelyhood than in the past.
>>
>>61002777
The truth of the matter is that we all need to be more vocal in our defense of sanity, no matter the cost. We'll lose some friends, some family members, and employment opportunities, but staying silent on these issues is what continues to make them "taboo".

Abide by your convictions to the very end, anon. That's the measure of a man's worth.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 258x245
>>61002935
Damn Britain
>>
>>61009070
>30 y.o. is teenager

Kek you roaches are high on pesticide
>>
>>61002777
u dun gud senpai
>>
Basically your dyke sister is a rape enabler. She and her kind are destroying the lives of countless innocent girls and making life miserable for everybody else. She should be the one apologizing.
>>
She WILL be raped.

Think of it at loot drops in an RPG.

If I can get a piece of sweet legendary armour to drop with less odds than she has of being raped, she is certainly being raped.

Everytime she walks outside, she's rolling that RNG dice.

She'll be raped by smelly goatdicks, she'll know that true fear and she'll shut the fuck up.
>>
>>61002777

You did the right thing, OP. Stand by your words. Your sister is poisoned and deserves to be shown reality.
>>
>>61008399
How is that Hitler youth propaganda?
>>
>>61009112
Did you even read what the guy said? He snapped after her denial and constant defence she provides for the sandniggers. How much of a beta someone should be to whiteknight for his fucking sister? You don't whiteknight to your sister, you assume responsibility for her because YOU ARE THE MAN. Especialy when the guy said his father isn't with them anymore
>>
>>61002777
Reminds me of when Mel Gibson told his ex-wife to get raped by a pack of niggers.
>>
>>61009236
A real man apologizes when he does wrong, and he was wrong to say that. He wasn't wrong about Muslim immigrants though, and he can continue to talk about those things, in a respectful manner.
>>
>>61009466
How is putting your "country" above your family Hitler Youth propaganda? It's brainwashing for blind patriotism to the "country", which is just whoever is in power that you happen to agree with.
>>
File: 1450791436986.jpg (72 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
1450791436986.jpg
72 KB, 650x400
>>61008950
That would be kinda funny.

Please any swedfag in tumblr search in swedish "my brother is a cis scum that support rape culture"
>>
>>61009140
Paco you have to go back. Also SIBLINGS ARE FUCKING SIBLINGS. BANTZ BETWEEN SIBLINGS ARE ALMOST ALWAYS BRUTAL

Unless they are a fucking decade apart. Which isn't the fucking case. Go whiteknight to reddit, faggot.
>>
>>61007481
>Your dad sounds like a degenerate hick,
There are no "hicks" here, my father ia actually a professor of aquaculture, he just has a bad temper and hates immigrants with a burning passion, most norwegians are pretty racist, we just dont say it out loud often
>>
>>61009482
He had a temper tantrum. That's not protecting her in any way. Jesus Christ no wonder your country is a complete fucking mess.
>>
Apologising to a feminist/far leftist is pointless, she'll always think of you as a dumb racist whos not enlightened enough to understand her viewpoint.
>>
>>61005528
desu senpai this might work
>>
>>61002777
Just apologize and move on, if she doesn't accept it or wants something more than words tell her that's all she's getting since she's still to apologize for the hundred times she's called you shit.
That will be more than enough for your mother and will shift the blame to your retarded sis, unless your mother is retarded as well in wich case just give up.
I would also like to add that even if she was raped I doubt it would change her mind, a feminist who is supportive of muslims is so out of touch with reality that it's like she's not even living on Earth.
>>
>>61009656
>paco

Pretty funny coming from the literal nonwhite. Why do you and the BR trash have such high opinions of yourselves?

>>61009757
He threw a banana at someone who was enforcing the laws of your country because of his skin color.
>>
>>61009561
Apologizing to leftists will only fuel their self-righteousness, just look at how leftists are sperging out to get Trump to apologize for every thing he says. NEVER apologize for political statements, it only shows weakness that can be exploited.
>>
>>61009792
You obviously cannot assume the role of a man. Jesus Christ, no wonder why you are so much cucked by niggers
>>
File: 3cc.jpg (70 KB, 655x606) Image search: [Google]
3cc.jpg
70 KB, 655x606
>>61002777

cut by your edge several thousand miles away
>>
File: 99939234.png (30 KB, 200x179) Image search: [Google]
99939234.png
30 KB, 200x179
>>61009757
That's so based. I used to think "Ha ! Norgay !" ... Sorry norskbro, all this time I was mistaken, so that you forgive me, here's a (you) :3
>>
You did the right thing.

She is actively ruining the world, and needs to be taught a lesson.
>>
>>61002777
She will remember those words tearfully as she is culturally enriched by 7 different hairy arabs and niggers.

I have a liberal sister. I do not talk politics or race because she does not argue; she insults. Literal, typical, bog standard liberal "argument" strategies.
Your better off without em mate.
>>
>>61010020
>cucked by niggers
>country's politicians obliterated by Angela Cuckel
>>
>>61002777
>living in a country with a feminist party...
>>
>>61009996
I never said he should apologize for what he believes, I said he should apologize for wishing rape upon his sister. That was wrong of him. Men own up to their mistakes.
>>
>>61009912
Nigger i'm Greek. I don't need to associate under the tag "white" to have something to be proud of.

Quite the fucking contrary

My fucking civilization is the reason of western civilization. Now go mow that lawn Paco
>>
>>61005063
Hearing this from a Norwegian brings me great joy! Slap some sense into your gay brother.
>>
>>61010194
You have a litteral NIGGER FOR PRESIDENT. He's on his second term.

HE GOT KEKED BY IRAN FFS. Two of your boats were captured by the naval superpower named IRAN.

And you dare to speak? Tyreese, pls, go get that welfare check, will ya?
>>
>>61010185
As a rule of thumb you should never discuss politics with your family when you've got oppisite views, nothing good ever comes out of it.
>>
>>61010255
That was a LOOOOONG time ago Demitri. Go pick some olives and get an economy going, time to join the rest of us.
>>
>>61002777
You should just ruin her with that.

Constantly tell her to get raped by a pack of muslims and call her a sandnigger fucker. If she cried because you said that one time it obviously showed a weakness, it obviously showed that she was afraid of that becoming a possibility. You need to reaffirm it into her mind and constantly tell her about it.

Those fucktards only tolerate the mass child rape and raping of women because they dont think about it constantly like us.

Just constantly degrade her with that because it is the only way you will ever get a response. Make jokes about telling her to go to stockholm alone so you can laugh while she gets culturally enriched.

She will lash out and either go full fucking denial or become an emotional mess and youll indoctrinate that fear into her.
>>
File: shithole.png (56 KB, 1045x585) Image search: [Google]
shithole.png
56 KB, 1045x585
>>61010255
Kek, you are the asshole of civilization at this point.

>>61010441
Your country has the crime stats of Mexico and majority-nigger cities. A Greasy-n calling anybody a nigger is pretty funny.
>>
>>61002777
Your sister is a bitch bro nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>61010455
After the revolution, we will get rid off of traitors, we will start a proper fucking economy and will join the rest of you economically. Until then, we collect money from Germany and send sandniggers for collateral
>>
>>61002777
Imagine there were a group of women no one like, but that had a known habit for gathering in groups and cornering men at knifepoint and then giving them blowjobs. Would you be for or against bringing more of these people into your country?
>>
>>61010571
Yes, this works as well.
>>
>>61002777
Become a muslim and rape your sister. That will prove your point.
>>
>>61009244
How does being a 30 y.o virgin feel like gyronigger?
>>
>>61010634
Tyreese, did you even read the analysis of "crime"?

Wanna compare homicides per capita maybe?

That's what i thought, now go for that welfare check
>>
File: y5Rh_22T.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
y5Rh_22T.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
>>61010793
>t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>61010215
Nope. He literally can't apologize for this or his relationship with his family will be shot.
>>
>>61002935

Sometimes...sometimes it's not shitposting from Australia.
>>
>>61010185
The worst thing is that I can imagine her giving an interview or posting on ther tumblr account how all she could think about is how her own racist cis brother wished that upon her and that is just as bad or worse than commiting the actual rape.
>>
File: 1268996124580.png (191 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1268996124580.png
191 KB, 600x600
>>61002777
You did the right thing Sverige.

But if you see some Muslims try to rape her, you better do your duty and defend her. Even if it gets your own ass beat. Your blood is your blood in the end.
>>
>>61010862
>continues ad hominem attacks

My parents were immigrants from Iceland. Your parents were olive-niggers. Stay mad you hypocritical mudslime-lite.
>>
By the way knowing the type I doubt she went to her room to cry, right now she's probably ruining your reputation by telling all your friends and the rest of the family what you just did and will forever play the victim to gain the high ground in discussions.
>>
>>61010824
Well you have to find one and ask him.

Ayten and Selvi got a few creampies this summer in Santorini, home to their cuckroach bfs :^)
>>
>>61010862
>now go for that welfare check
>Until then, we collect money from Germany
>>
>>61010996
>starts adhoms
>complains when he gets paid back in kind

Ok, you are a leftist, i get it. Go cry to plebbit now nig
>>
>>61011228
Hey cuckroach, do i represent the Greek government? Just how high on pesticide are you today?
>>
>>61011137
>Ayten and Selvi
Kek, good job fucking 60 yo ladies Yorgo, no one uses those names in the past two generations
>>
TELL HER SHE IS RACIST!

>Those poor brown people don't know how to behave.

They have western media in Africa. They know what is right and wrong.

Tell her she is racist for stereotyping the poor brown people as stupid and less intelligent than whites.

Tell her she is being a white supremacist in making that assumption and she needs to check her privilege. They know right from wrong, they don't care. They're going to do what they what they wantbecausetheyre smart enough to know people like her will defend their behaviour.

They're adults, not children. Thu were smart enough to make their way to Europe, they're smart enough to know European law. Why else would they have wanted to go there?
>>
>>61011271
The difference is that what I said was directly related to the discussion.

You were just triggered and immediately assumed I was one of your kind.
>>
should have emphasized the fact that you didnt mention skin color during that swedish scandal
#NotAllNazis
>>
>>61011358
>if i tell him noone uses that name everyone will believe me

Stop sniffing pesticide mehmet.
>>
>>61011337
No the Greece government represents you. Looking at how they drove the country into the ground, it seems just fitting.
>>
>>61011409
My weak cuckold friend, you started adhoms irrelevant to the fucking discussion. Also, triggered? Where the fuck do you think you are? In your safe-healing-space?

Get the fuck outta /pol/ cuck
>>
>>61011517
>if i make the same pesticide joke for the 1000th time, it will be funny, this time it will!
>>
Your sisters are out on the street getting raped right now Sven. Get one and start your own family.
>>
>>61007076
whaaaat?
Sven ascended to man of the house this day, sometimes you just have to put the foot down.
>>
>>61002777
Kill yourself to make place for the new permanent arrivals
>>
File: shithole2.png (43 KB, 550x608) Image search: [Google]
shithole2.png
43 KB, 550x608
>>61011697
Kek, you're a fucking spastic faggot friend. Telling somebody to get out because they bother you while insulting them about having a "safe-healing-space" is classic. Also, why do you constantly think about cuckolding. Is that a genuine fetish of yours?
>>
>>61011537
>No the Greece government represents you.

Kek. This is retarded at so many level, it's hillarious. Also learn english, it's Greek government, not Greece government

>>61011736
Stop sniffing it then, roach
>>
>>61009237
>Britain
nigga...
>>
>>61012017
You should stop sniffing your sister's panties virgin aspie.
>>
>>61003056
Most girls only understand the language of brutal domination, it's Nature's Way
>>
File: 1452081839536.jpg (78 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1452081839536.jpg
78 KB, 500x300
>>61003230
>>
>>61011903
>if i prntscrn a google search, that will show him

Just go and research your state's homicides per capita. This should tell you which is the actual shithole

I don't think about it. I accuse you of being an effeminate cuckold, a castrated faggot, a eunuch because YOU DO NOT HAVE BALLS.

Also, the rationalization of "if someone accuses me of something therefore he is" is a fucking telltale of lefties. So get the fuck back to reddit now, will ya?
>>
File: pol one of us get out blue pill.jpg (366 KB, 2040x738) Image search: [Google]
pol one of us get out blue pill.jpg
366 KB, 2040x738
>>61002777
>"I really hope you get raped by a pack of Muslims so you can finaly open you damn eyes." She didnt respond with anything, she just went to her room and we havnt talked since. My mom was right by us when I said it aswell, she just started crying. Did I ruin my relationship with my family?

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US
>>
>>61012228
I don't have sisters roach. I'm not a virgin either. I'm obviously not an aspie. 0/3 you fail again roach
>>
>>61003056

This

people think you have to be subtle with liberals.. you don't

they respond best to calm but slightly elevated in tone red pills and world shattering truths

they live in la la land. Everytime you use logic and facts its like telling them Santa does not exist.
>>
>>61009237
serious?
>>
>>61012478
You forgot to add you don't have denbts either.
>>
>>61012683
Personally, i don't roachie
>>
>>61005528

this. tell him not to hurt her though. just rape.
>>
>>61002777
send me your sister and i'll show her you're right on muslims :)
>>
File: shithole3.png (165 KB, 856x848) Image search: [Google]
shithole3.png
165 KB, 856x848
>>61012364
Please greasy-kun, my sides can't handle this much autism.
>>
>>61012746
Whatever sinks your boat Homoros
>>
>>61002777
most probably she got horny at the thought and went to her room to get off.
>>
>>61012859
According to Turkish standards of raping, receiving a girl from a cuck is not a rape. Sorry, but your request is denied.
>>
>>61012943
>if i prntscrn a google search with an image of a hideous t*rk, that 'll show him

If you are seriously not 12, you are not gonna get pussy ever.

>>61012985
Usually we sink the boats with muslims you send over here cuckroach :^)
>>
>>61010445
God I know
Its just so hard to not speak up. Ive gotten really good at it though, and me and my sis are pretty chill. I try to subtly redpill her about the dangers of the "city folk" and thats anout as far as I go now.
>>
File: kek.png (5 KB, 422x170) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
5 KB, 422x170
>>61013236
Pic related, crime statistics for my state. Do I even need to get yours, greasy-kun? :^)
>>
>>61013236
When you find time from sinking your economy, that is.
>>
File: quitpostin.gif (948 KB, 200x157) Image search: [Google]
quitpostin.gif
948 KB, 200x157
>>61012943
Jeez mayne, your bait is really shit.
>>
>>61002777
I had a similar incident with a friend who's been like a sister to me since we were kids. Over 20 years of friendship, though we live on separate sides of the continent we managed to keep in touch.

I post on my fb wall to everybody who has yet to hear about the Cologne Mass-Rape cover-up that it happened, and male muslim refugees committed it.

One guy says they are just assholes and I shouldnt point the finger at an entire race. Hmm, I never said ALL male muslim refugees are to blame but that's how it goes nowadays.

My friend messages me and tells me that the guy is right, and I'm being a bigot. Long story short we get in an argument cause I blame open-door policy and that middle eastern culture is radically different in terms of how it treats women, etc.

She tells me those women deserve rape cause we bombed their land.

Haven't spoken to the cunt since. Ideals OP. Stick to em.
>>
>>61013318
Name your state.

And yes, go for it, you will be surprised
>>
File: 1448524161455.gif (474 KB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
1448524161455.gif
474 KB, 220x165
>>61007947
Oh Swiss? Tell us more.

How tight does she hug you?

[spoiler]Do you feel them squish into you?[/spoiler]
>>
>>61002777

Feminist here, that was a dick move. If my own brother said he hoped for me to get raped he sure as shit wouldn't be breathing. So be thankful you're not my brother.

I get where you might have been coming from in the argument though, but that wasn't the way to do it. You should have said the rights in this country are vastly different, that it could cause a backslide in rights because they are taught different and it should be about helping over there, working out culture differences, explain about upbringing. You should seriously think ahead, because there is no way in fixing this unless you apologise and go full radical leftist for her.
>>
>>61013447
Thank you for your response leaf. I value your input very much, just like the rest of the world values the input of your politicians :^)
>>
>>61013444
Politicians are in charge of sinking the economy, we got all the time we need
>>
File: 1449637284572.jpg (76 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1449637284572.jpg
76 KB, 360x240
>>61012943
It's time to stop posting.
>>
You know what to do. Go up stairs. Lock the door. Then shove your dick in that tight little cunt and ass until she's says she never wants to be a lesbian again. It's for her own good. After that post some pics of your handywork
>>
>>61013576
you sound like a typical leftist piece of shit

it's disgusting quite frankly
>>
File: wGawO57.jpg (35 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
wGawO57.jpg
35 KB, 400x300
>>61009237
Fucking retard...
>>
>>61002777
>I think I fucked up
No Sweden. You did fucking great.
>>
>>61013623
>br
>>
what the fuck is this?? http://sheekyforums.com/thread/61002777/politics/i-think-i-fucked-up-big-time.html
>>
>>61002935
BANTZ/10

Good work, Australia
>>
>>61013576
Kill yourself
>>
>>61013824
>murican
Hey at least you derailed the thread.

>>61013875
Newfag.
>>
>>61002777
What's your sister's Tumblr? (We all know she's got one). She probably left the room so she could make a post about you.
>>
>>61013875

Something about some guy taking our comments and threads, copying them onto his site to get ad traffic, and maybe something about datamining.
>>
>>61013934

>>61013623
>posting a selfie on /pol/
>>
>>61013875
A scheme to rip some advertisers off. It actually mirrors all posts as if it was an actual forum. It's old news m8
>>
>>61013576
>If my own brother said he hoped for me to get raped he sure as shit wouldn't be breathing
Right.
>>
>>61002935

first post best post

holy kek
>>
>>61013712
>>61012559
>>61012166
:^)
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>>61013576
>sure as shit wouldnt be breathing

Oh Please. What would you do, fucking shoot him, stab him? If I so much as bump into my sister she falls to the floor, so I know your not going to have a fist fight with your brother and kill him. You would get rekd. Youd get so astoundingly rekd that you would never ever think to lay your hands on a man ever again who is not activey hurting you. (Your brother could be a manlet though, in which case he deserves it)

Im replying to bait though arent I?
>>
File: 1450400887601.jpg (171 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1450400887601.jpg
171 KB, 800x600
>>61002777

No. Fuck your fucking cunt sister, do NOT be afraid to lose family members over this. They are mentally fucking ill. She already is putting her social justice score above her own brother, FUCK HER.
>>
File: 1450827833635.jpg (13 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
1450827833635.jpg
13 KB, 236x314
>>61014043
How is it like to not being able to walk on your own 2 feet to grab the camera across the room and take a selfie? Those burgers must be a real burden.
>>
>>61014344
>this is the best BR can come up with
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 320x159) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 320x159
>>61002935
DING DING DING
WE
HAVE A MOTHERFUCKING WINNER
>its australian
>>
>>61014429
>this is the best US can come up with
>>
>>61002777
You did the right thing. Your sister is insane and her ideology is insane. I also hope she gets raped.
>>
>>61013576
Haha this reminds me of that English dumb feminazi bitch in NY who reckoned she could steal a 6' stocky American beat cop's pistol and fire all 17 rounds before she could be stopped. You wenches live in an insane fantasy world, my sister is high T for a girl and its amazing how little force it takes to give her a crippling dead arm for half an hour. Your brother could be 12 and would likely beat you in a fight if he's not a poof.
>>
>>61002777
You piece of shit, it's your own fuckin blood.
How can you keep up a nation if you can't even keep up your family?
Go apologise and the next time try to discuss like the rational human being thet you are.
>>
Principles are values are actually greater than family. Family should be important (nations can only exist with strong nuclear families), but if your family is so blind and degenerate and are obstinately contributing to the destruction of your nation and society then you need to let them know with total strength and repudiation that they are wrong and evil people.

Typically the strongest form of repudiation is disowning them, with establishing clarity as to why you can no longer continue associating with them.

It's not right to wish rape on her, you messed up there.
>>
>>61013695
>>61013908
Just cause I said I'm feminist doesn't mean I'm automatically exempt from all the right wing ideals.

>>61014229
Your sister is weak, your genes are a disappointment. Get her to do some weightlifting at least.
>>
>>61014627
>responding to shitposting because there is literally nothing to do outside besides get beheaded by the police or a pack of wild BR
>>
>>61002777
Apologise to her, tell her that you were caught in the moment and that it's a topic that is very important to you so it's easy to get frustrated. Tell her that you didn't really mean it. Speak with your mom before.

That is if you want to reconcile, if you want to be an alpha /pol/ack, stand by your words.
>>
>>61002777
No, if anything, you just proved how right you were because she couldn't respond.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.