[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LITERAL JLW PROPAGANDA TRAING VIDEO!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: SJWarmy.jpg (53 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
SJWarmy.jpg
53 KB, 853x480
Have you seen this /pol/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TGE4squIhA
>>
>>61002668
Fake. SJWs aren't that hard. They fold like cardboard
>>
>>61002939
I think they will try and claim its fake or just a joke but its really aimed at 12/13 year olds that will take it seriously and take to social media to be a 'soldier'
>>
>>61003285
Oh I don't care what the SJWs think or claim, they probably don't think and whatever they claim is completely arbitrary.

I'm saying no SJW is that hard.
>>
I don't know the tone of this... What's the tone of this, I'm just so confused now... This is like pre post modern and it hurts my brain, which was not all that right to begin with...
>>
>>61002668

Im thankful that in America, our leftist are all skinntfat nu-males who are scared of guns.

They are like those little yappy toy dogs that wont stop barking at you. Its funny and annoying, but they really do want to rip your throat out.
>>
File: BTFO.png (28 KB, 723x195) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.png
28 KB, 723x195
>>61002668
>>
File: 1442975637971.jpg (133 KB, 768x662) Image search: [Google]
1442975637971.jpg
133 KB, 768x662
>>61004165
I can't tell who they're trying to troll.

I feel like they are actually undermining SJW's rather than the other way around.
>>
>>61003285
>>61004165
There will be a pop culture backlash by the mid 2020's. This stuff as a social force, and an orthodoxy in academia only goes back to about 2008 even though it feels like it's been forever. Google search statistics corroborate this. So we're looking at 10-20 year window before youth culture sees videos like this and associates it with being uncool. Hopefully, this inevitable swing in youth culture coincides coincidentally with a natural right wing pendulum swing in politics.

The saddest thing is that it looks like millennials, particularly the younger end, are destined to be the SJW generation, and it's entirely possible that the next generation will actually think we're tools.
>>
>>61003285
It deffinetly intended to be funny but its clearly semi-serious. Especially that section about fighting "fake facts".
>>
>>61005439
21-year-old here, I'm getting more conservative all the time. I might register as independent at some point.
>>
>>61002668
Is this fucking video ironic or not? I can't tell.
>>
>>61005778
>biggest recipients of welfare are white people.
Blacks get around 3-4x as much welfare as whites when adjusted for population.
So I don't get why they'd want to bring that one up. Though they probably don't know that to begin with.
It's crazy how such an easily debunked statistic can so thoroughly infect a population.
>>
File: 1452589844010.jpg (40 KB, 435x512) Image search: [Google]
1452589844010.jpg
40 KB, 435x512
SOMEONE TWEET THIS TO BEN SHAPIRO

ONLY HE KNOWS HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS FILTH
>>
>>61002668
The thing is they make things like this to tell the world and other liberal idiots that "lol guys see we can have a laugh too we think this kind of sjw stuff is crazy as well, we're reasonable" and in the same breath say "but let's be honest trump is a nazi racist and cops murder blacks". This is propaganda 101.

When you push a certain idea to an extreme is tends to make the "middle-ground" move as well. Just look at the homosexual agenda for example, 10 years ago gay marriage was extreme, but now with all the "i'm a man with a vagina" line of thinking has made 2 gay guys seem normal. It's what the left has used time and time again.

In a way trump has sort of done this and let's hope it sticks for all our sake.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.