[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: giphy (6).gif (686 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
giphy (6).gif
686 KB, 600x600
Discuss.
>>
Oh boo fucking hoo.

War is the meaning of life.
>>
>>61000936
HURR DURR

Peace is the meaning of life.
>>
>>61001171
And as you see here, conflict is the nature of man and so, we are at war, the meaning of life.
>>
>>61001420
Conflict is the nature of Western society, not of humanity
>>
>>61002973
Name a single living thing on this planet that does not experience some form of conflict.
>>
daily reminder that the world of post cold war is magnitudes more peaceful than the world of the cold war.
>>
File: 1447541367571.jpg (50 KB, 430x499) Image search: [Google]
1447541367571.jpg
50 KB, 430x499
>>61002973
>Conflict is the nature of Western society
Right, sure thing buddy. Crawl back into whatever pit you were spawned from.
>>
>>61002973
>conflict is unique to western society
most retarded post i've seen all day
>>
>>61003516
Never claimed it was unique to
>>61003085
Sloths, yogi
>>61003438
Once more, never claimed it was unique to
>>
>>61000645
I never knew the Antilles formed a land bridge between Guyana and Cuba
>>
>>61002973
What the fuck you fucking faggot get out of this country. Conflicts are the very essence of life. Yin and yang and shit, and survival of the fittest -> progress. Without conflict (read: peace) as we have been living in for a very long time now, fucking faggots/liberals like yourself will rise up to start a fucking pointless conflict again, just like your comment.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.