[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abortion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: 45789303457908.png (398 KB, 606x605) Image search: [Google]
45789303457908.png
398 KB, 606x605
Why don't baby killers feel any shame when they kill their babies?
>>
>>60032967
It's 2016 and you want be to be accountable for their actions, KEK
>>
>>60032967
Saying a baby is part of your body is pretty stupid to be honest, you don't even have to be a conservative to know that.
>>
>>60032967
doesn't matter because their going to hell for it anyways
>>
>I'm not going to tell the government to avoid murdering the people they are in charge of
>This means the government should not tell me to avoid murdering the people I am in charge of
>>
Women are simple creatures, they are incapable of caring for child's life until their brain chemistry changes some weeks/months into pregnancy, it's only a matter of personal inconvenience until that. Like, oh my god, pushing a baby out of my lady parts, ewwwww.
>>
What's wrong with abortions in all honesty? Who gives a shit
>>
>>60032967
because it's not a baby at that point, it's a fetus
>>
>>60032967
I'm in favor of ending things before they get out of hand though
>>
>>60032967
its not a fucking baby when its a few cells you douche waddle

stop JACKINGOFF ANON, YOURE KILLING ALL MUHH BABIS
>>
>>60033371
It's O.K then to finish of a fetus just becaust it's not a baby yet?

>"oh it's a fetus, it's not like a baby is going to be formed soon"
>>
>>60033528
>muhh middle eastern religion

brainwashed moron
>>
>>60033371
It's not even a human at this point, just an australian shitposter.
>>
>>60033371
>Killing a pregnant woman counts as double murder, but a fetus isn't a baby
Liberal logic!
>>
File: 1415551734385.jpg (39 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1415551734385.jpg
39 KB, 550x512
>>60033371

>Libtards actually believe this
>>
>>60033357

What's wrong with eugenics, honestly, who gives a shit?
>>
>>60033357

>what's wrong with murder

>>60033378

>I'm in favor of ending things before they get out of hand though

well you're getting out of hand so will you do us a favor and end your life? thanks

>>60033445

>just a few cells
>comparing sperm to a fertilized egg
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 125x125
>>60032967
>/pol/ hates niggers
>/pol/ hates abortion
mfw
>>
>>60033720

>not everyone on /pol/ is the same

>what is generalization for 500
>>
>>60033719
fuck off you stupid libtard
>>
>>60033804

>against murder
>must be liberal
>>
File: 1421914637163.png (344 KB, 1408x1141) Image search: [Google]
1421914637163.png
344 KB, 1408x1141
>>60032967
>>
>>60033618
Really?
I did not know that. Probably something to do with the parents consent in the matter.
Not liberal also.
>>60033595
>memes
>>60033528
But it isn't a baby yet, it's a fetus.
Regardless of what it will be in the future, it isn't at that time.
>>60033674
Not liberal
>>
No, it would be like trying to tell you how to do comedy. Which clearly nobody has done
>>
>>60032967
Slut code for "I'm a slut"
>>
File: 1436016090599.jpg (54 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1436016090599.jpg
54 KB, 500x375
No lives matter.
>>
>>60032967
Why don't masturbators feel any shame when they kill their sperm cells?
>>
>>60032967
Because the vast majority of abortions are niggers (in America)

Here it's mostly chavs, which is regrettable but not really all that awful.
>>
>>60032967

>My body
>My choice
>Not my responsibility

Great job women.
>>
>>60034187
I thought they were about 35%, still pretty high though.
>>
File: women privilege4.png (126 KB, 1257x1774) Image search: [Google]
women privilege4.png
126 KB, 1257x1774
>>60032967
>men are subject to the draft
>women whine about government telling them what to do with their bodies

Why are women such hypocritical whores?
>>
>>60033357
"Who gives a shit?" He says.

Enjoy psychopathy.
>>
>>60033720
Still hate abortion , just I won't stop it being illegal because of the former. In the end , someone who would consider aborting a child would probably raise a criminal anyways.
>>
>>60032967

>Its my body and therefore my choice
>Okay, whats your choice?
>I'm going to kill it.
>...
>>
>>60032967

I don't think your rhetorical question is quite accurate, OP. I think that large numbers of people (pregnant women, male and female abortionists, and the men and women who financially and politically enable the former) do in fact feel some measure of shame and regret following a completed abortion... but not enough to actually have caused them not to go through with it. It's not so much that they have ZERO shame, but rather, "they can live with themselves" afterwards, which is about as disturbing as the intimation in your OP.

There are two things going on. One is a (western) woman's imperative not merely to be partly, but also to be wholly free of any social sanction against her actions, which is largely a reality at present. The basic task having since been completed, she is now picking over the scorched earth in search of any other details to complain about (air conditioning, manspreading), in a misbegotten effort to somehow optimize her position. The abortion option is part of a suite of options that it's better to have than not.

On the other hand, there is a more practical consideration that expecting parents, even religious ones, are just plain not as attached to a fetus as to a live birth. Oh, it may be kicking, and there may be ultrasound photos. The parents may know intellectually that the fetus is a reality, and a living child and theirs (presumably also really his for discussion). But as long as you're not /looking/ at it, at its face, in person, it is still an abstraction. And that is what makes it easier for women and abortionists to kill-because it "is" an abstraction that is an impediment to her freedom, rather than the human being that it actually is.

The other thing that OP hasn't mentioned is that abortion is a black thing, and blacks are more savage. Witness Kermit Gosnell. Depending on one's inclination, one could count it good that (American) blacks self-select out in this way, but it's a drop in the bucket, relative to Africa.
>>
>>60032967

If your wife or daughter got raped by a black man and got pregnant, you wouldn't have her get an abortion?
>>
>>60034474
Why you say that? Why do you pretend to care about random peoples life? You feel sorry for children in Africa too? Tell us,in detail, why do you care about these babies specifically.
>>
>>60032967
I'm going to share a story I shared the last time just to show you how retarded these "people" are

>Man kills pregnant woman (he doesn't know she's pregnant when he kills her
>She was roughly 3 months pregnant
>Still completely legal to get an abortion at that stage
>Man gets charged with double murder because he killed the woman and the fetus
>The woman herself could have killed the exact same fetus on the same day and it would have been completely legal

Unless it's for a good reason (rape baby, severely handicapped/genetic mutation or whatever) there's no other reason to get an abortion. People need to understand that actions have consequences, if you know what's going to happen and do it anyway but aren't prepared to deal with what it entails get sterilized. If you change your mind in the future it's tough shit.
>>
>>60033720

The irony is that the things /pol/ would argue for would actually significant help Blacks more than the perpetual welfare trap liberal politicians place them in.
>>
>>60032967
Women haing a choice sucks, but dead fetuses is pretty fun.
>>
File: kill_a_nig.jpg (29 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
kill_a_nig.jpg
29 KB, 306x423
>>60032967
>>60034474
>>60033719
>all those faggots wanting black america
>all those faggots wanting white genocide
>>
>>60032967
>It's women's choice only.
>The man is still forced to pay child support
Fuck this world.
>>
Why do we give a shit? They have their babies and go right to the welfare office.
>>
File: kill_a_nig.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
kill_a_nig.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>
>>60034893
I honestly thought she had a bone in her hair.
>>
>>60034750
Do you feel sorry for people in Acre? I guess not so to legalize murder (not abortion) there is cool right? Are you retarded?
>>
>>60033371

What a random distinction to make.

>It's not a toddler yet!
>>
File: 1450068748059.png (24 KB, 382x379) Image search: [Google]
1450068748059.png
24 KB, 382x379
Yeah, as a male I am so incredibly privileged to always have the autonomy to make decisions about my own body.

Oh wait, I was circumcized
>>
File: 1445684763707.jpg (65 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1445684763707.jpg
65 KB, 300x300
It's a parasite. One that conveniently looks like you and is weak as to provoke empathy. Take your feelings and shove them up your ass because no matter how pissy you get nothing will change that. Up to a certain point they are worthless and nothing of importance will be lost. It is how it is.
>>
>>60032967
>le snarky liberal joke
Honestly at this point it's just plain boring to hear this shit.
>>
>>60034767
>making blacks live with their money sucking chimps would help them

No abortion and no blacks are the end goal, have some ideals anon.
>>
File: kill_a_nig.jpg (38 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
kill_a_nig.jpg
38 KB, 500x346
>>
>>60035070
I could recite a list of the differences between a baby and a fetus and why it isn't random distinction if you'd prefer?
>>
File: race_abortion.gif (15 KB, 225x515) Image search: [Google]
race_abortion.gif
15 KB, 225x515
>>
>>60034893
>49.8% of children born in America are white
>it would only be 40% if abortion was illegal
>>
>>60035228

I could recite a list of the differences between a 10 year old and a 20 year old. What's your point?

Is your argument "fetuses aren't infants yet, therefore we can kill them"? Seriously?

You're not a geriatric yet. That is not a justification in killing you.

You don't have to have opinions, you know? If you literally have no argument, you really shouldn't have an opinion.
>>
>>60035117
Then I guess we won't be hearing from you how foreigners are taking over the country then.
>>
>>60035557
>I could recite a list of the differences between a 10 year old and a 20 year old. What's your point?
That I can provide reasons for my opinions instead of deflecting?
>Is your argument "fetuses aren't infants yet, therefore we can kill them"? Seriously?
Yes, seriously. They're not considered technically alive, it's closer to an embryo than a baby at that point.
>You're not a geriatric yet. That is not a justification in killing you.
Could you stop that, you're literally just deflecting
>You don't have to have opinions, you know? If you literally have no argument, you really shouldn't have an opinion.
My argument is that an abortion is not the same as killing a baby, and being insulting isn't going to change that.
>>
>>60035684
All countries should practice isolationism and improve their ability to be self-sufficient. Diversity is inherently flawed because it adds more conflicting opinions than it gets rid of. Either kill everyone that is one way or breed them out. The one of the two that should be done is the one that loses the least in the end. Also, until one gender inevitably removes the need for the other that's just one more thing people have to put up with as well.
>>
>>60036324

Your argument hinges on your belief that fetuses aren't alive.

Crack open a biology book, and your entire argument falls apart.

If fetuses weren't alive, there would be no need to terminate them. Inanimate things don't grow and change. Fetuses are biologically alive and biologically human.

Why is the left so anti-science?

Oh I get it, you're shitposting. Sorry, forgot to check flags.
>>
>>60035064
Thats not what I meant and you know it. I want the reason people are again abortion of people they dont care about, to force someone to carry a baby they dont want and will not care to raise well is bad for both the baby and parents.
>>
>"NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY BODY"
>"Circumcision isn't genital mutilation, and cut dicks just look better. Of course I'm going to circumcise my son :^)"
>women

The caliphate can't come quickly enough.
>>
>>60032967
This whole argument of "you can't tell me what to do with my body" is a play on words and has nothing to do with the issue at hand. Its a fucking meme.

Should abortions be legal? Yes
Is it morally wrong to get an abortion? Most of the time.
>>
abortion is our weapon you retards. Niggers often use it so be happy. Who cares about a black soul anyway? Theyll grow up to be in jail anyway.
>>
>>60036848
There's a reason I said technically anon, I said "alive" to be briefer.
I'm basing it more on chance of survival if it were not connected to the mother more than whether it's actually "alive".
>>
>>60037733
That's still arbitrary as fuck
>>
>>60037232

Uh. Because murder is wrong, dumbass. Niggers murdering niggers is convenient but still immoral.

>>60037733

Then you're technically wrong. Your arguments: "they aren't alive so it's okay to kill them" & "they require care from their mother so it's okay to kill them." Maybe you can see why this isn't convincing.
>>
>>60037775
True, but everything else is arbitrary as fuck as well
>>
>>60032967
>mfw all these feminists are perfectly okay with the government telling them what they can do with their bodies when the government says they can't sell sex

>mfw I have no face
>>
>>60033686
There's nothing wrong with eugenics. Let's kill all those untermensch!
>>
Diseased babies should be aborted
agree?(y/n)
>>
>>60032967
Why do you want people you refer to as baby killers, to have babies?

Ill say it one more time,

LET LIBERALS GENOCIDE THEMSELVES
>>
>>60037869
I would agree that isn't very convincing.
However, when not straw manned as you just did they are "they are not technically alive, so it's fine to abort them" and "when no longer in utero they are unable to survive". When stated that way, they're compelling reasons when added to others in favor of abortion.
On a side note, stop trying to put words in my mouth, it's quite embarrassing for me to point it out.
>>
>>60032967
most forgettable correspondents 'comedian' ever. i dont even know her name.
>>
>>60038609

>they are not technically alive, so it's fine to abort them

They are technically alive. Denying that is conceding that terminating human life is wrong, right?

>when no longer in utero they are unable to survive

When no longer in your space ship, you will not survive. Therefore, it's okay to kill you. When no longer above water, you will die. Therefore it's okay to kill you. When you die, you will die, therefore it's okay to be murdered. Jesus christ your argument lmao.
>>
>>60032967

I honestly used to be fairly against abortion, unless it was in a situation where the mother's life was at risk. Not even a Christfag or anything, I just felt like whores should be forced to take responsibility for their actions, and not given the easy way out and then be celebrated as a "strong and independent womyn" because of it.

However, as I've gotten older, reflected a bit, and read the statistics on who is actually getting abortions, my opinion has changed. I've realized that nigger women are slaughtering their nigger fetuses in record numbers, and have been for decades, thus helping to curb their own population of would-be niggers, rapists, and murderers. It's basically a holocaust they are more than happy to bring upon themselves. So that's a win in my book. Plus, 90% of the women (white or otherwise) that get abortions would be shit-tier mothers anyway, whether due to being white trash or disgusting liberal degenerates. So abortion is actually kind of a blessing.
>>
They don't believe in God our King. They believe in moral relativism and that everything is okay if they can rationalize it with their wicked hearts. They'll play with words until it becomes impossible to unravel what they said. Which is effectively them building up a tall wall to hide their dark souls. Shine the light of God on them and they will react like scared animals frantically trying to rebuild the wall that just crumbled before their eyes.

This is why they fight against God so hard because God reveals all truth.

Isaiah 5:20
>20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Don't give up hope /pol. God has already won and already predicted people would do this and that it would get worse before he came back.
>>
>>60038573
yes imo
>>
>>60032967
Because feminism teaches women to kill their children, worship satan, become lesbians, and hate capitalism.
>>
>>60033357
It's murder.
>>60033371
? Why is it not a baby?
>>60033445
>few cells

>>60034750
>why do you pretend to care about random peoples life?
Because I hate murder?

>>60035002
>138 abortions for every 1000 births
>>
>>60032967
Because its an unborn human.
>>
>>60032967
>Conservative /pol/lacks advocating for preventing liberals and niggers from killing their offspring
It's a backwards world we live in
>>
>>60034755
Seriously though, we have no reason at all for women to get abortions in this day and age.

>can store eggs
>can store sperm
>can cause pregnancy that way

If you don't want kids store your junk in case you want one later on. Don't fucking kill fetuses just because you make shit decisions when right decisions are available.
>>
>>60039447
>murdering White babies is okay if it's a liberal's child
>>
>>60038867
alive in the sense that they are able to function outside of the womb unaided to childhood, as in, if you perform an emergency c-section they will not survive.
also, comparing aborting a fetus to being put into vacuum or drowned is not a particularly bright comparison on your part, let alone
>When you die, you will die, therefore it's okay to be murdered
>>60039260
because of it's developmental stage
>>60039159
Doesn't that pretty much boil down to, we cannot convince them that we're right, so we'll be condescending to them because we believe that we're right?
>>
>>60039627
>we cannot convince them that we're right
It is possible to do.
>>
>>60039607
>murder
Mmmmm.... no. More like an eviction.
>>
>>60039514
>pumping out millions of unwanted kids that will do nothing but cause crime and absorb welfare
nice plan
>>
>>60032967
According to her logic un pic related no one should be put in jail. That's stupid.
>>
>>60034719
The pill is not abortion.
>>
So if /pol/ had a daughter and she ended up getting raped and pregnant by a nigger you wouldn't consider abortion knowing that you have to support and care for a child that doesn't have a father and a single mother sacrificing her life to take care of it?
>>
>>60039241
>>
>You have no right to tell me what to do with my womb!
>But I have every right to force you into indentured servitude through child support fees!

I'm pro-abortion, but goddamn are these cunts annoying
>>
>>60039607

A white liberal's child is going to grow up with the same retarded liberal ideologies as their parents. Literally every liberal I've ever known has had at least one hardcore liberal parent involved in their lives.

Liberalism is like a black hole. The light cannot escape it.
>>
>>60039738
Rationalization. That kind of rationalization can be used just the same to say its okay to kill a child because he isn't a fully grown adult yet.

That rationalization forgets what potential means. Every person in a womb has the potential to become an adult. Abortion kills the potential that could of been. It is the same as killing a child, or even a young adult in college because he wasn't fully mature mentally or physically yet for your strict requirements of makes a human before a human is even made in the miracle of the womb.
>>
>>60039791
They would get sterilized after they store their eggs/sperm you fucking retard.
>>
>>60039627
What makes you think it's not a baby yet? You know, babies are also in the developmental stage. When do you think it becomes a person? It's always a person. It has a soul. If someone was unconscious and in a coma, would it be no problem to pull the plug on them? I've seen footage of an abortion with a camera inside the womb, it does react, it's like you're stabbing a real baby's guts out and pulling out its insides.
>>
>>60033215
>condemning somebody to infitinite punishment for a finite transgression

What is it like to be a fucking monster?
>>
>>60039627

>makes up his own definition of "alive" to suit his argument

This is a summary of all the "arguments" you've made ITT: It's okay to abort fetuses because they aren't babies, they aren't alive, and they can't survive on their own. (???)

Here's my position: It's unethical to end innocent human life, and since abortion necessitates the termination of innocent human life, abortion is wrong.

I wonder which argument is stronger.
>>
>>60039627
>alive in the sense that they are able to function outside of the womb unaided to childhood
A newborn baby will die in approximately 3 days if left completely unaided after it fails to procure any water for itself.

But that's not really what you meant, is it?
>>
>>60034002
No, it's not true. I'm 100% pro-life but I'm tired of hearing the "killing a pregnant woman counts as double homicide!" myth.

There have only been a handful of cases where this has been true, and it has always been when the child was literally like 1 week away from delivery and it was expected that it would have been capable of surviving outside the womb.
>>
>baby killers

I still use this term for US soldiers, not women who get abortions. Call me old fashioned.
>>
>>60039738
>eviction
Is murdering a baby also an "eviction"? What about when it's about to be born, but it's still in the womb?

>>60039898
You see no problem with murdering a White child, just because their parents are liberals?
>>
>>60039627
Not him, but:
1. You created that rule of "if it's not able to survive on your own, it's not alive"
2. Many people are only alive today because of machines
3. If you leave a baby or a child alone, it will also die.
>>
>>60040027
Your argument is muh feels and not pure logic so shut up.
>>
>>60039920

This. I'm kind of playing the Devil's advocate here, but you're actually right. Who knows who has been aborted? The greatest President the United States has even known? The inventor of the time machine, or a doctor that finds a way to cheat death. But potential is a two-sided coin. Think of how many murderers, rapists, childfuckers, gangbangers, ruthless dictators, etc. that have been prevented from existing as well.

Having said that, I agree with what you're saying. But the random and unknown loss of potential is a price most are willing to pay. Liberals and feminists because "muh body" and conservatives because "well, they sure do kill a lot of niggers".
>>
>>60040220

Murder is unethical.

>hur dur muh feels

Go drown in the ocean, nigger.
>>
I'm pro-life but honestly the GOP should strategically just give this one up. The best thing to happen to Conservative politics in 2015 was the Gay Marriage ruling. These issues honestly are immaterial and are a tremendous waste of time and resources.
>>
Because in this very limited circumstance where it's inconvenient to not murder something, we have a strained justification for murder that people have decided is acceptable.

Because the state cannot say a mother has an obligation to not kill a child in her womb. Compared of course with the fact that men are legally obligated to pay child support for their biological offspring. Because, you know, it's their kid! People have obligations towards their children, right?
>>
Me and the ex had an abortion. Didn't regret it then, don't regret it now. We could not have supported a baby. I don't give a fuck about political/religious views etc... I just didn't want to bring another life into the world that would be a drain on society as a whole.
>>
>>60032967

It all catches up with them. Give 'em another 20 years and between STDs and time, they can't have children.

It's better this way. Do you really want the genetics of someone who is willing to kill their child being passed on?
>>
File: 1450827657105.jpg (131 KB, 872x964) Image search: [Google]
1450827657105.jpg
131 KB, 872x964
>"my body"
Why do they keep saying this? A baby's body is not your body you dumb cunt. Not your body, not your life, not your choice. What IS part of your body is your vagina, and it is your choice what you do and do not allow inside of it. If you don't want to have a baby, don't go around fucking guys like a disgusting whore. The second you are pregnant it is no longer your choice.
>>
>>60032967
Women comedians are hardly ever funny. Their only type is raunch comedy and shock comedy.
>>
>>60032967
but thats what politics do

is she trying to throw some kind of ''two negatives = one positive'' joke?

I'm confused
>>
>>60040345

I agree about gay marriage helping the GOP, but you're wrong about abortion. It's a pretty split thing, and only 29% of Americans think abortion should be legal in all circumstances. Also, pro-lifers see abortion as murder. Why would you expect them to drop an issue as big as that?

http://www.gallup.com/poll/183434/americans-choose-pro-choice-first-time-seven-years.aspx
>>
>60000000
>>
>>60032967
>ending a life of any human being is bad guys
>preventing one's life from occurring in the first place is ok and a choice of individual unit

If only we could teach libs what sex is for, we wouldn't have that problem
>>
>>60032967
Why don't you support culling the nig population, OP? Without abortion, the nigs would make up more than 13% of the population and crime would be higher than it is currently.
>>
>>60040611
I don't expect them to drop the issue. They still haven't dropped Gay Marriage. The Death Penalty is considered murder as well, but these issues are just a waste. The GOP should position themselves to gain something substantial by relinquishing the abortion debate, and then move on.

That's my opinion at least.
>>
>>60033285
>>60033528
>>60033719
>>60033884
>>60035557
>murder
>letting that baby grow up as a welfare parasite and a murdering nig.
Shills are out in force today.
>>
>>60040002
>What makes you think it's not a baby yet?
The definition of the word fetus
>You know, babies are also in the developmental stage. When do you think it becomes a person?
I meant the prenatal development
>It's always a person. It has a soul.
Not touching that with a ten foot pole
If someone was unconscious and in a coma, would it be no problem to pull the plug on them?
Depends on the chance of them waking up.
> I've seen footage of an abortion with a camera inside the womb, it does react, it's like you're stabbing a real baby's guts out and pulling out its insides.
Which one?
>>60040027
I don't consider fetuses in the first or early second trimester to be developed enough to be considered human, it's more a glorified collection of cells that a human being.
In short, it's not ending a human life.
>>60040068
Well, thank you for being understanding.
>>60040166
I mean they won't be able to survive despite the machines, even if they'd be perfectly healthy despite it.
>>
Give me one argument for abortion that couldn't also be used to justify killing a newborn.
>>
>>60041233
past the third trimester
>>
>>60041057
>Well, thank you for being understanding.
I'm not being understanding, I'm trying to point out your shitty metric. Children can't survive "unaided" for years after they're born, it's just a matter of the degree of aid.
>>
>>60040936

The whole point is that they wouldn't gain anything by relinquishing the abortion debate. See >>60040611

>I don't consider fetuses in the first or early second trimester to be developed enough to be considered human, it's more a glorified collection of cells that a human being.

Yep. Well.. You're wrong. What can I say? I can't argue with someone who thinks fetuses aren't humans or living. What the fuck do you think a fetus is?

>hur dur its just a collection of cells

Yeah. A collection of living cells with human DNA. Just like me and you.
>>
>>60040334
Still muh feels.
>>
>>60041282

That is some legal stipulation. It's not an argument.
>>
>>60033378

Or you could, ya know, prevent said situations from arising in the first place
>>
>>60041410
Well if the only thing the GOP gained from giving up the abortion debate is a cleared schedule to focus on issues that actually affect American lives, I'd call that a win.

That's my opinion at least.
>>
>>60041577

Abortion affects American lives, dumbass.

That's my opinion anyway.
>>
File: 1415580786110.gif (34 KB, 800x399) Image search: [Google]
1415580786110.gif
34 KB, 800x399
>trying to apeal to /pol/ with "your murdering muh white babies, its white genocide!!!"
>trying to use that when blacks abort their kin 5 times more than whites
Pro life shills, GET THE FUCK OUT. If a parent even considers abortion they are weak willed and shouldn't be raising anyone.
>>
>>60034718
underrated
the anons redpilled on gender are always the most eloquent
>>
>>60034331

When you consider that black women are ~6% of the population in the US, even 35% is ridiculously high
>>
>>60040287
They're willing to pay that price because they believe they're good and the evil they destroy would triumph over the good that was born.

Its convoluted but it is how they think. Reality shows that some of the best people in the world came from tough backgrounds and we tend to forget that.

Of course for me. While I understand their way of thinking, I have a different way of thinking I adhere to because I love God. Those souls deserve a chance at life and it isn't our right to decide how that life should be.
>>
>>60034719

The chances of rape resulting in pregnancy are very low.
>>
>>60041740
>If a parent even considers abortion they are weak willed and shouldn't be raising anyone.
That is up to God to decide. Not us.
>>
>>60041299
Oh. Then I'd point out I never said years, and that's the point I was trying to get across poorly.
and now we're back to
>But that's not really what you meant, is it?
>>60041458
Alright, I believe that, in accordance with the definition of the word fetus and the laws in place regarding abortions, as in before the third trimester, that killing a newborn is fundamentally different than to aborting a fetus.
>>
>>60032967
>believing fetuses are on the same level of sentience as a grown Human

top keke
>>
>the only argument for pro-life is "muh feelings"

if you dont want to pay more welfare for the ooga boogas and want to lower crime rates, then the only legal way left is abortion
>>
File: advice-dog-2.jpg (58 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
advice-dog-2.jpg
58 KB, 600x600
Do you really want MORE unwanted children running around? More mullattoes? More wetbacks? More niggers????????????????

Why on earth is abortion a bad thing? What the hell is wrong with you, /pol/? Jesus someone take me away from this insanity.
>>
>>60041982
>I believe that killing a newborn is fundamentally different than to aborting a fetus.

No shit. We gathered that. The next thing you do is have a supporting argument. The person you responded to asked a question. You didn't answer it, but you're pretending you did. Are you literally retarded, or is this just Aussie shitposting?

Why is a baby different from a fetus?
>>
>>60032967
If they want to sin and merder so be it. They will not listen to reason, they have made their choice.
>>
File: alcoholic.jpg (25 KB, 420x213) Image search: [Google]
alcoholic.jpg
25 KB, 420x213
>>60032967

>tfw me and gf went to get a morning-after pill on Saturday

I still feel like shit.
>>
>>60033720

Protip: Blacks wouldn't be as bad as they are today without liberal policies / welfare etc.
>>
>>60032967
you know whore, its male semen inside of you too. that baby wasnt conceived out of fucking thin air
>>
>>60042031
>making a straw man on /pol/
Top kek
>>
Black populations are largely stagnant over the past few decades.

Who gets the most abortions?

I don't really care much one way or the other about abortion. It just shouldn't be used as a method of contraception. Like "oops I got pregnant again, I'll just kill this one too"
>>
>>60042145
because the kikes know that minorities repopulate faster than whites and the only way for that increase even faster is through banning abortions

/pol/ is shillcentral these days with people taking anything coming off Fox News and running with it
>>
>>60042172

the fuck are you talking about. It just kick starts a period, its whole point is to prevent conception in the first place.

she could have not even been pregnant, it's not like you did jack shit and then waited 6 months and were like "lol time to murder this sumbitch"
>>
>>60032967

A lot of them do, that's why after abortions, a lot of women receive counselling.
>>
>>60041643
I mean does it? How would you say it affects your life or your ability to advance yourself.
>>
>>60041982
>Then I'd point out I never said years
You said "to childhood". Define how long of a term that is, because it implies a significant duration of time to me.
>>
>>60042350

No. It's different.
She forgot to take the regular birth protection pill and my condom ripped.
>>
>>60034118
this desu
>>
>>60042145

This, you fools
>>
>>60042421

It affects the people getting abortions, and it affects the people being aborted. Is you retarded?

>the GOP just needs to move on from this issue that is important to many Americans

Well, okay.
>>
>>60038573
What kinds of diseases?
>>
>>60032967
Why is it that comedian women are never funny?
>>
>>60042152
>Are you literally retarded, or is this just Aussie shitposting?
Neither, it's 5am here
>Why is a baby different from a fetus?
And I keep saying the literal, and not figuratively, I mean literally the definition of the word fetus is offspring, after about 8 weeks, that hasn't been born. There's a bunch of developmental stages within that definition, but I'm assuming that no one cares about them, considering most pro-lifers consider an embryo at 1 week to be human.
>>60042427
Childhood starts at birth
I mean it literally does
>>
File: 1389809938419.png (92 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1389809938419.png
92 KB, 250x238
>>60042773
>And I keep saying the literal, and not figuratively,
>>
>>60033686
>>60033719
>>60039260
Abortion isn't eugenics and it's not murder. The thing isn't even conscious yet.

>Enjoy psychopathy
Do you know where you are? Don't pretend to give a shit faggot
>>
>>60032967
Most people who get abortions do so for practical reasons and feel bad about it later, especially when they have children. It is only youths who have been brain washed by liberal media who pretend not to care about abortion at all.
>>
File: 80% of young women.jpg (4 KB, 160x90) Image search: [Google]
80% of young women.jpg
4 KB, 160x90
>>60042759
because women can't do anything well accept cook, clean, and make sandwiches for their betters.
>>
abortion is the only issue where i'd understand and accept people siding with their feelings/emotions/sentiments over pragmatism, yet this is the one issue where the left decides to go with the latter.

to them, the ability to fuck without having to take responsibility trumps the lives of the unborn. insanity.
>>
>>60040220

Abortion is a question that has no purely logical answer, that's why it's so controversial you fucking double nigger
>>
>>60042759
I read it's a psychology thing.
Although a majority of them do seem to focus on humor about their vaginas or tits, so that could be part of it.
>>
>>60042745
Altism, microcefaly, deformations stuff like that.
>>
>>60042172
The morning after pill is 1000x moral highroad compared to abortion
>>
>>60032967
women sure are funny
>>
>>60040006
>>condemning somebody to infitinite punishment for a finite transgression

That babies life wasnt finite anon. It could stretch on forever. You killed the child and anything they could have produced including other children.

Its not finite.
>>
File: 1451706058187.jpg (63 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
1451706058187.jpg
63 KB, 878x814
>>60042913
What's wrong with killing a sleeping child? It's not even conscious!
>>
>>60034244

And

>someone elses money
>>
They're too dumb to understand that the bundle is cells growing into a human within them is a separate person.

#lowiqproblems
>>
>only women can get pregnant
Its 2016 we need to end this cisnormative bullshit
>>
>>60032967
>That pic
>Women
>Funny
That's not how jokes work, "comedian".
Leave this shit to the men and get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich.

I don't like abortion, but it keeps the criminal population down.
>>
>>60033357
/thread
>>
>>60032967
Does she not realise that the majority of US pro-lifers are women?
>>
>>60043297

It still makes me feel like shit.
Knowing that we might have killed our potential kid.
>>
>>60032967
>it's muh body
fuck i hate this
Im pro choice because I support Eugenics, but Liberals are fucking solipsist sociopaths when it comes to abortion. They cannot fathom the other side's view, so they act like absolute cunts.
>>
>>60032967
>That would be like you telling me what to do with my slaves. Can you imagine?
>>
I know 4 girls that have had abortions. All 4 are conservative republicans. I know 6 girls that can't stop making welfare babies, all 6 are liberal democrats.
democrat girls see a baby as income they get paid for every baby they have

republican girls see a baby as ooops not til i finish college, and have a career. 3 or 4 abortions before she finishes college, but don't tell daddy
>>
>>60043154
It does have a logical answer, it has two

The only two distinctions that are concrete are conception and sometime after birth when the baby achieves [insert measurement of humanity/sentience here]

Both are uncomfortable for people to deal with so we like to play make believe.

It's a temporary issue anyway as medical tech is going to improve such that viability is conception. Therefore the first answer, unless society is willing to accept infanticide is the best answer.

The supreme court has hinted at basically what I'm saying, one of the reasons why they won't make a distinction
>>
>>60041018
>IMPLYINGININGINGINGINGINGINGINGINGINGING
>>
>>60033371
>not a baby at that point, it's a fetus
you want to split more hairs while you are at it?
>>
>>60033686
>Implying that active eugenics would be worse than abortion
come on maine.
>>
>>60035002
>removing consequences
>proliferate the issues
huh its almost like this makes sense.
>>
>>60035117
Kill all autists when?
>>
>>60032967
Children at this point are just more taxes.

Tell me OP, which one is better
being born in a poor ghetto family, living a shitty life all the way through, working at a supermarket your whole live, or just being an orphan making it 100 times worse

OR
not being born

>"le fighting chance :^)"
No such thing exists. If you're anti-Bernie, then you should be pro abortions, since it's literally the same thing. People just stealing money.
>>
>>60043196
Well you weren't aborted
>>
>>60034002
>It's not an adult, It's a child, it doesn't have a say about his/her body. That means I can do what I want with it. Because it's not an Adult.
>>
>>60045368
Why not just kill yourself if you're poor? It's the same thing. In fact, it's worse. You're murdering a White person for being poor. You know, being poor doesn't mean you should kill yourself.
>>
>>>600000000
>>
>>60044747
>It does have a logical answer,

the bible says your life begins when you inhale the holy spirit with your first breath.
>>
>>60033371
>it's just cells
>it's just a zygote
>it's just a fetus
>it's just in the first trimester
>it hasn't came out yet
>oh come on, post birth abortions are fine she couldn't find a willing doctor!
>it's just a todler
>it's just a child
>it's just a adolescent
>it's just an elderly person

People like you are fucking retarded.
>>
>>60045532
>You know, being poor doesn't mean you should kill yourself.
Why when /pol/ and everyone else automatically rejcts any sort of goverment funded program. Plus things aren't getting easier since job market is overs saturated.
>>
>>60033720
It's more of a philosophical thing you nigger
>>
>>60045598
Yeah, cause all abortions are at within an hour of fucking. Right.
>>
>>60042913
>yet
What makes you think that?
>he thinks /pol/ is about being an edgy retard
>Do you know where you are? Don't pretend to give a shit faggot
>>>/b/

>>60042145
I'm pro non white abortion.

>>60042031
>believing babies are on the same level of sentience as a grown ""human""

>>60041740
>murdering White children is okay to kill 5 niggers

>>60041057
>definition
It's a baby, same way. It's no different even if it's a different word.
>depends on the chance of waking them up
Australia confirmed for sleep killer
>not touching that with a ten foot pole
???

>depends on the chance of waking them up
They are going to wake up eventually.
>>
>>60045598
>does nothing to refute any of my post
>posts an infograph
>thinks I'm a god fag
Wew lad
>>
>>60032967
Vicariousness.
>>
>>60032967
It's easier to kill it and say it wasn't a person than to close your legs or wear a condom.
>>
>>60045598

You're right, an unfertilized egg is not a chicken. If it becomes fertilized, however, then it becomes a chicken inside of an egg shell.

That acorn is not a tree, because it's a fucking seed. My semen isn't a person either.

It's true that a worm =/= a dress. However, a living human = a living human. It's not a difficult concept, but some people have trouble with it, eh?
>>
>>60046155
People don't actually have trouble with it. They just convince themselves it's okay in order to soothe their conscience, because what they're actually advocating (literal babykilling) is unspeakably horrible. It's just classic cognitive dissonance at work.
>>
>>60045770
>all abortions are at within an hour of fucking. Right.

you can fuck a minute before an abortion if you want. if it's an abortion by pill, you could even fuck during the abortion. it's a matter of choice.
i'd probably anal for a few days
>>
The thing is the people on both sides have different views
on "life" and "personhood" so nothing really get resolved
as each side is viewed as unreasonable based on the others
definitions. The arguments on each side are often inconsistent.
>>
So do abortion advocates also believe in reincarnation? Do you believe you will live more than once? If not, why is it okay to rob someone of their only shot at life?
>>
>>60046477

R
>>
Abortion makes me uneasy; but at the same time it is not my call.

For all those against abortion, why haven't you adopt some of those children who was abandoned by their parents? Or those whose father left the single mother who unfortunately died giving birth.

Here's my .02 cent.
>>
>>60032967
>I'm not going to try to tell my representative how to do his/her/xir job
>even though they "work for me"

ok
>>
>>60046383
Anal. Perfect.
>>
>>60046155
>a living human = a living human
>That acorn is not a tree, because it's a fucking seed.

trees are fertilized before the seeds are produced. therefor you logic is flawed. that seed is equal to a fertilized egg or a fetus.
it doesn't become a tree, a tree grows from it, when it receives the holy spirit.
a baby receives the holy spirit when it takes it's first breath.
>>
>>60046863
wut
>>
because they have been indoctrinated to believe they are just a lump of cells (like a tumor), and not a human being.
>>
>>60045598
>that so called quote bible

where does it say that? People are not born with the holy spirit, they have to accept it by putting faith on Jesus Christ.
>>
>>60046485
>why is it okay to rob someone of their only shot at life?
you don't believe in an afterlife? where one day jesus will come and pull people from their graves and take them to be with his father?
life is nothing compared to eternity. all fetuses go to heaven.
>>
>>60032967
>you can't tell me not to be a terrorist
>terrorism is something I do with my body and you can't tell me what to do with my body!
>>
Because babies are stupid.
>>
>>60045598
No, it does not. Adam was made a living soul from the breath of life, but no it does not.
>>
>>60047247
What I believe isn't relevant. You're the ones advocating the killing of babies. Is that actually what you believe, then, that they go to heaven and get free cuddles from Jesus forever?
>>
>>60034182
That's equivalent to washing your hands and killing bacteria. It's on a microscopic level.
>>
>>60046863

We have certain expectations in mind when we think of the word "tree." Tree implies, usually, that it's grown, rooted, big, etc.

From Wikipedia-

>In botany, a tree is a perennial plant with an elongated stem, or trunk, supporting branches and leaves in most species.

People are different. A fetus is not a man. A fetus is no an American. A fetus is not a baby. But it is a living human.
>>
>>60046863
>a baby receives the holy spirit when it takes it's first breath.
the holy trinity. it takes the father, the mother, and the holy spirit to make life. man cannot create life
>>
>>60047516
>the mother
Is this a real thing people believe? As part of the """holy trinity""""?
>>
>>60032967
Castle doctrine.

That an individual can defend his body and his home with lethal force is an easily accepted premise.

There's no shame in killing an internal parasite bent on using another person's body for its own purposes.
>>
>>60032967
Some of them are genuinely amoral whores who know they're killing their babies and don't care. Others know they're killing their babies but are seriously brainwashed and peer pressured into doing it anyway by the amoral whores ("You felt conflicted about doing it, so that makes your choice valid." Even though they themselves feel no moral conflict about it). Others are genuinely misinformed and actually believe the anti-science "clump of cells" nonsense.
>>
>>60047357
next you're going to say that the angels didn't make adam in their image.
>>
>>60033357
Agreed.

I don't see how anyone could believe that an unmoving mass of cells could in any way be considered a person.

Pre-quickening a fetus is just an ovarian growth and should be treated as such.
>>
>>60047376
they describe heaven as more of an orgy but cuddles works if that's what you want.
>>
>>60032967
Because that unwanted piece of shit baby deserves to die for ruining its mother's life with its existence.
>>
Harlequin ichthyosis is a perfect example of why I support abortion. Nobody deserves to be in that amount of pain.
>>
>>60047859
They didn't. Genesis says God made Adam in his image.
>>60047376
No. I don't think the bible actually says that, that's some made up judeo-christian dogma.
>>60048040
When and where was this? This is made up, I'm pretty sure.
>>
<3
>>
Hey now, if a girl wants to take steaming loads into her meat hole without reliable contraception she should be able to do so as much as she wants to, WITHOUT consequences.

Grow up conservashits.
>>
>>60032967
>Jew babies
she did the world a favor getting those abortions
>>
>>60047709
Especially if the parasite is not wanted in the first place.
>>
>>60048445
The pill is the most reliable contraception available without making yourself sterile (which is stupid if you're merely postponing children) and pro-lifers are against that too. What gives?
>>
File: 1450059114725.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1450059114725.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>/pol/ is so conservative that the autists are against abortion

wew
>>
>>60047465
>elongated stem, or trunk, supporting branches and leaves in most species.

a spine and arms branch within humans as well
humans ad trees share 90% identical DNA
humans even metabolize nutrients in sunlight
and just like trees, humans will grow roots if planted.

the plank in my eye, prevents me from seeing specks in the eyes of others, nor do i judge them for what they do. I weep not for a fetus, my focus is on the billions of unwanted children in the world, who are living
>>
>>60048558
#spermlivesmatter
>>
>>60045610
>It's just a Zygote
>It's just a blastocyst
>It's just a fertilised egg
>It's just a pre- fertilised egg.

So therefore every sperm and egg is sacred according to your logic.

A fertilised egg != a human, just like a child != adult and a man != a woman.

If man ejaculated onto a woman's period, would you say the mess created has any chance of being a human? Would you really say the mother and father murdered an innocent baby?

People need to take responsibility, but blaming abortion is like blaming guns when someone is murdered.
>>
>>60045610
Wow way into the slippery slope aren't ya?
>>
>>60033371
Classic Aussie shitposter!
>>
>>60048728
/pol/ is bunch of undesirable virgin losers who'll never have to worry about children because no woman will ever want to have any with them, so they feel entitled to bitch about other people's lives on shit that makes others' lives hell but doesn't touch theirs entirely.
>>
File: baby_seal_t3542.jpg (275 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
baby_seal_t3542.jpg
275 KB, 1024x681
You can't be pro-life if you're not also a vegan tbqhwyf.
>>
>>60048829
Men should be castrated at birth. No risk of women ever needing abortions to get rid of unwanted pieces of shit never.
>>
If my husband doesn't want me to have abortions, even in case I might need one because I can only raise maximum 2 children in this world and even that is a lot of work, then he can only have sex ith me those two times in his life we are going to have children.

For the rest, he is not to touch me because I don't want to get pregnant. Simple as that.
>>
>>60047625
ashes to ashes, dust to dust. the body returns to mother earth, the spirit returns to the spirit (exhaled with your final breath) and the soul returns to the father.
in all historical writings throughout time, it is undisputed that death is to stop breathing.
why is it so difficult to accept that life is to start breathing.
>>
>>60048445
>if a woman wants to murder a baby, she should be allowed to
>grow up """conservashits"""

>>60048728
Try reading my posts, if I'm wrong try replying, I'm not wrong though. I'm against murder.'

>>60048932
Animals are not people. Also,
>there are people who support abortion, but not eating meat
>>
>>60049265
>hold breath
>die
Also, I meant why do you think Mary is some sort of deity?
What makes you think life is when you start breathing? The bible does not say that.
>>
>>60049270
Yes she should be allowed to because the unwanted piece of shit is guilty of ruining her life.
>>
>>60048818

good for you, weirdo.

none of that is a counterargument to this: a fetus is a living human, and it is unethical to kill innocent humans.
>>
File: fam.jpg (16 KB, 500x170) Image search: [Google]
fam.jpg
16 KB, 500x170
>>60033720
>implying niggers can afford to get an abortion
>>
File: 1444742939975.jpg (123 KB, 584x438) Image search: [Google]
1444742939975.jpg
123 KB, 584x438
Just let them do it. It's their own offspring for godsake, if they are really willing to do that just because they are "not ready for it" then they shouldn't pass on their genetics anyway. In america abortion is the top voting issue for females so if the alt right became pro abortion esspecially in "inner cities" we can sway some more females our way and away from leftist scum
>>
>>60049270
A field mouse is just as a aware as a fetus, if not more so. Knowing this, why would you be ok with murdering an innocent mouse in your house?
>>
>>60049569
Yes because those little shits bring diseases... just like unwanted children bring poverty and misery.
>>
>>60048338
>Genesis says God made Adam in his image.
No it most certainly does not.
God made the angels, and was angry when the angels made adam.
you should go read genesis yourself, rather than listening to some preacher that needs money for a new mercedes.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.