[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Armed black pulled over by police, nothing happens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 26
LITERALLY DINDU NUFFIN AND WALKED AWAY WITH IT! BLM BTFO!

http://dailyinsidernews.com/2015/12/armed-black-mans-facebook-post-about-traffic-stop-goes-insanely-viral/

>"So, I’m driving to my office to turn in my weekly paperwork. A headlight is out. I see a Tucson Police Department squad vehicle turn around and follow me. I’m already preparing for the stop."

>"The lights go on and I pull over. The officer asks me how I’m doing, and then asks if I have any weapons."

>“'Yes, sir. I’m a concealed carry permit holder and my weapon is located on my right hip. My wallet is in my back-right pocket.'”

>"The officer explains for his safety and mine, he needs to disarm me for the stop. I understand, and I unlock the vehicle. I explain that I’m running a 7TS ALS holster but from the angle, the second officer can’t unholster it. Lead officer asks me to step out, and I do so slowly. Officer relieves me of my Glock and compliments the X300U I’m running on it. He also sees my military ID and I tell him I’m with the National Guard."

>"Lead officer points out my registration card is out of date but he knows my registration is up to date. He goes back to run my license. I know he’s got me on at least two infractions. I’m thinking of how to pay them."

>"Officers return with my Glock in an evidence back, locked and cleared. “Because you were cool with us and didn’t give us grief, I’m just going to leave it at a verbal warning. Get that headlight fixed as soon as possible.”

>I smile. “Thank you, sir.”

>"I’m a black man wearing a hoodie and strapped. According to certain social movements, I shouldn’t be alive right now because the police are allegedly out to kill minorities."

>"Maybe…just maybe…that notion is bunk."

>"Maybe if you treat police officers with respect, they will do the same to you."
>>
Wow. It's almost as if you don't act like a nigger, people won't treat you like one.
>>
>>59954217
That comment section reminds me of sheeky forums.
>>
>>59954217
BASED

It's literally what I've been saying all along. Stay calm and remain respectful, and cops will usually return the favor.
>>
>>59954940
I can't wait for police body cameras to reduce leniency rates.
>>
well that's the trick isn't it

cop is just their dayjob
they're people, really
>>
File: warning-shots[1].jpg (191 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
warning-shots[1].jpg
191 KB, 2000x2000
>>59954217
>Respectability politics or the politics of respectability refers to attempts by marginalized groups to police their own members and show their social values as being continuous and compatible with mainstream values rather than challenging the mainstream for its failure to accept difference.

Fuck off with your racist bullshit.
>>
>>59954217
cool thing about AZ is that AZ residents don't even need a CCW license to CCW - the only reason to get a permit in AZ is so you can carry in other states
>>
>>59954217

Theres niggers and theres blacks.

This man is a damn fine example for the nigger filth out there.
>>
>>59954368
madness
>>
File: images-4.jpg (53 KB, 702x209) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
53 KB, 702x209
>>59954217
We wuz kangz and shieet niggers are.too stupid to see that we used to kill them
>>
>>59954217
This is what those BLM moron's need to hear. It's good to hear an intelligent black man for a change.
>>
Imagine that
>>
>>59955770
Naww he an unka Tom and ain't keepin it real in real nigga hours. He tryna suck up to massa like some house nigga or somethin.
>>
>>59955447
>Fitting in with the social norms of a nation
>No the nation should change to facilitate us
If no personal liberties are being trampled other than, "I should be allowed to spit in a cops face and give him the finger while he writes my ticket," you don't have much of a leg to stand on.
>>
>be an asshole to police
>wonder why they're an asshole back

This is no different than throwing gum at a teacher in grade 3. You're gonna get in shit if you're a little shit.

At least some people are smart enough to realize this.
>>
>>59954217
You're like 6 fucking months late with this one. I used to be friends with him on jewbook. I couldn't handle his none stop spamming so I had to ignore the fucker. But he shuts down every nig that tried to debate him. Cool dude.
>>
File: 1450491378569.jpg (33 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1450491378569.jpg
33 KB, 512x384
>>59954368
amazing!

>>59955447
>racist bullshit
>>
>>59954217
Black anon here. I'm sure everyone just called him an uncle tom for doing what any normal person would do in that situation.
Fuck I hate black people.
>>
>>59954217
uncle tom ass nigga
>>
File: based nig.jpg (184 KB, 564x820) Image search: [Google]
based nig.jpg
184 KB, 564x820
>>59954217
post based nigs
>>
It's a lie. The police actually killed him and then made this facebook post up. #dontbelievedacrackas
>>
>>59956163
sorry anon, keep your chin up buddy
>>
>>59955679
Yeah, I knew someone who had to teach African history to high schoolers and when he got comments like this he just laughed and started showing them all the stories and images of African slavers.

Parents complained, but he was already on his way out. Man did not give a shit.
>>
>>59956112
It just made it to my feed today, actually. So I guess it's been going around for a while.
>>
>>59954217
>Implying that the BLM wont just say that this guy was an Uncle Tom
>>
File: 1451133021860.jpg (23 KB, 449x299) Image search: [Google]
1451133021860.jpg
23 KB, 449x299
>Tucson
lel, what cucks. Brother Dean please save them.
>>
>>59956310
NO way this quote is real, holy fuck this guy is based.

>>59956317
I've had black students say this shit in my room. Something dumb happened, like the white principal thanking a black student for reporting drugs on campus, and the boys all sat around like, "yo that uncle tom, he was probably the one smoking the dope, no way he would be honest with a whitey like that no fucking way! they suspended his ass and the only reason they let him stay in school is because they didn't want to make us feel lonely." They weren't even kidding.

Black teens are indoctrinated to buy into it too, unfortunately. They couldn't believe that their peer was honest and helpful to anyone, especially a white man
>>
His rights were seriously violated, and he just took it like a little bitch.

"Yes I have a gun, sir. It's on my right hip. Please don't shoot me, I don't know why I even bought it. Wahhhh."

Fucking coward. He should've said "I don't answer questions" instead when asked if he had any weapons. It's none of their fucking business if he has any weapons.

You can bet anything that if his hand got anywhere near that gun the cops would've shot his black faggot ass in a heartbeat. Yet he thinks this article is proof of good policework just because they didn't beat him or sodomize him with a baton lol?

Fucking moron.
>>
>>59956721

Depends on your state nigger. Some states require you to declare if you have weapons.
>>
>Americans
>Unironically saying “Thank you, sir.” to their police asking them to fix a headlight and not murdering them
>>
This may come as a surprise to BLM and cucks like Bernie, but not chimping out during interactions with the police dramatically reduces your chance of being killed by them.
>>
>>59956867
Most states do. Arizona sure as hell does.
>>
>>59956721
Israel Goldberg pls.

I've had the same situation happen to me and I'm white.

You let them know you're armed because it's a lethal weapon and if you omit this and they find it they assume it's illegal.

Do you act like a fucking retard when you order food or go to the doctor? Then why act like one to a cop.

>Hey I'm armed. My permit's here.
>oh ok. Nice piece. Get that tail light fixed ok?
>Sure. Later.

All done in 5 minutes. Nobody died. A genuinely unremarkable interaction.
>>
>>59956874
>not being respectful of people who put their lives on the line every day to catch criminls so that you don't have to
Who do you call the second you're in trouble? Your mom?
>>
>>59956572
He's a not-dead uncle tom. Hell he probably has a job and pays taxes.

If being an uncle tom makes you a productive member of society that is able to succeed and better yourself, I'll gladly say I hang around with nothing but uncle toms.
>>
>>59956721
oh shit we got Rambo over here
>>
>>59956989
>Calling the cops because there's a criminal in your house
>Not calling the cops so they have an audio recording of the interaction, and because body bags aren't cheap.
>>
>>59956874
Respect is a two way street. Officer respected him so he showed it back. The thankyou was for a verbal and not a fine.. I don't understand what you're getting at UKbro ?
>>
>>59956867

Whatever. Sounds like one of those laws that everyone ignores anyway.

Like hell I would ever say anything to a cop other than "Here is my license" and "I don't answer questions."
>>
File: 3 blackmen.jpg (18 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
3 blackmen.jpg
18 KB, 306x306
>>59956684
>not knowing based sotomayor
This is why there should be a /pol/ sticky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdaKDbSpPSA
>>
>>59957376
IM A FREEMAN MERICAN I DONT ANSWER NO QUESTIONS. Do you drive around with anon mask too?
>>
>>59956721
Gr8 idea.
>lie to cop about being armed
>better reach for my concealed gun
>get shot

Nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>59956874
He was clearly thanking the officer for not ticketing him, you spanner. What on earth is wrong with showing some common courtesy to people, regardless of their profession?
>>
>>59957376
I'M A SOVERIGN CITIZEN I'M A SOVERIGN CITIZEN I'M A SOVERIGN CITIZEN I'M A SOVERIGN CITIZEN I'M A SOVERIGN CITIZEN I'M A SOVERIGN CITIZEN I'M A SOVERIGN CITIZEN I'M A SOVERIGN CITIZEN I'M A SOVERIGN CITIZEN I'M A SOVERIGN CITIZEN I'M A SOVERIGN CITIZEN I'M A SOVERIGN CITIZEN I'M A SOVERIGN CITIZEN I'M A SOVERIGN CITIZEN I'M A SOVERIGN CITIZEN I'M A SOVERIGN CITIZEN I'M A SOVERIGN CITIZEN
>>
>>59957507
YOU'RE RAPING ME, YOU'RE RAPING ME, YOU'RE RAAAAAPING MEEEEEEE
>>
>>59957376
>Sounds like one of those laws that everyone ignores anyway.

Pretty dumb to have a CCW and not know the laws relating to it in your state...

Also pretty dumb to act like such a huge autist with law enforcement.
>>
Was that so hard?
>>
Does is matter BLM will call him a uncle thom anyway. same goes for black people here that make posts about black pete and saying they want him black.

Ironically these BLM or activist niggers are always the first to be racist against there own race by calling someone with a different opinion a housenigger of uncle thom.
>>
>>59957673
It seems to be. According to this guy.
>>59956721
>>
>>59955459
Nice meme, Chris Rock.
>>
>>59957824
I can guarantee you that man does not even operate a motor vehicle.
>>
>>59954940
>It's literally what I've been saying all along!!!!!!!

It's what everyone has been saying all along you fucking dumbass, it's common sense. You didn't invent it.
>>
>>59957713
Unfortunately. There's a LOT of black speakers who've said this too.

>>59957630
This, honestly. You sound like a massive sperglord, dude.
>>
>>59954368
What an insane concept. Too bad hope doesn't sell
>>
Black lies matter will call him uncle Tom and move on.
>>
>>59956310
Patrice O'Neal
Dave Chappelle
Martin Lawrence
Eddie Murphy
Richard Pryor
Cassius Clay

And I could keep going.
>>
>>59957376
I don truss da POHLEEZ day raycis.

Congrats on being a nigger, faggot.
>>
>>59957271
He's mad that we don't have to suck off Muslims at the behest of our police.

Probably that based black guy got his piece back.
>>
File: 6585463265_53c7dd6fb3_b.jpg (241 KB, 710x1024) Image search: [Google]
6585463265_53c7dd6fb3_b.jpg
241 KB, 710x1024
>>59954368
it's almost like the crazy idea that if you don't make the cop fear for their life, you wont get shot
>>
>>59955447
>creating a compatible fusion of your own culture and the mainstream values of your nation is a bad thing

What the fucking shit? These people are delusional.
>>
Nah, dat nigga an Uncle Tom fake-ass nigga. He ain't no real black. Probably wearin' blackface, too. smdh #WSHH
>>
File: shtr.jpg (112 KB, 777x822) Image search: [Google]
shtr.jpg
112 KB, 777x822
>>59959156
>>
>>59954217
This story carries all the weight and significance of your liberal friends returning home from Muslim countries alive and well with good stories to tell.
>>
File: 1449617398973.gif (888 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
1449617398973.gif
888 KB, 500x286
>>59959333
This is a huge part of why black people act this way. When they act like respectable members of society they get shit on for "acting white" or being submissive. Apparently he should've acted like a tru nigga and lied about having a weapon and then tried to reach for it just to get shot in the face and end up on the news wearing a cap and gown superimposed in front of his crying family.
>>
>>59957630

Who says that I have a CCW or own any weapons? If I wouldn't tell a cop what makes you think that I would divulge that information to a bunch of faggots like you on the Internet?

By "license" I meant driver license. I would hand the cop my driver license and refuse to answer any questions. There is no such thing as an innocent question from a cop. Anything and everything you say can be used against you.

>Also pretty dumb to act like such a huge autist with law enforcement.

Asserting some basic rights, such as the right to remain silent, makes me an "autist"? Okay there, buddy. You and a fool are identical.

>>59958696

But the majority of white police officers are, in fact, racist. A high percentage of cops also engage in misconduct.

Why would I trust police officers or wish to interact with them in any way, shape, or form?

This topic is a roach motel. It attracted every stupid cocksucker on this board.
>>
>>59959939
They want black men to get shot by police so BLM can protest. Every black person killed by a cop is seen as a positive
>>
>>59958607
bill cosby (kek)
seriously - he used to give lectures at schools to stay away from drugs and alcohol, don't steal, pay attention in class, turn in your home work, punch the clock on time, do your job, dont punch out early, etc. i'm guessing he didnt mention anything about not slipping drunk chicks quaaludes and raping them while theyre passed out.
>>
>>59954368
It's funny how people agreeing with this are the same people who literally want to discriminate against blacks because of their race

So which one is it?
>>
>>59957507
H A N D B A G
A
N
D
B
A
G
>>
File: 1446997738951.jpg (74 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
1446997738951.jpg
74 KB, 500x483
>>59960347
the way BLM sees it is they are worth more dead than alive.

so who are the racists again?
>>
>>59956721
Found the dindu.
>>
>Dindu Nuffin

No, that's a Dindu Anyffin.

A rare in the species.
>>
File: 1429405415027.gif (2 MB, 416x234) Image search: [Google]
1429405415027.gif
2 MB, 416x234
>>59954217
>Willfully disarmed by the state
>>
>>59961190
Certainly not the person posting nazi memes and making wild assumptions about people.
>>
>>59960024
Nigger.
>>
>>59954217
BLM says that 'Driving While Black' is a valid reason to be arrested. Why didn't they charge him with that?
>>
>>59962885
Guy looks 1/5 - 1/4 white, so he still has some white privilege.
>>
>>59962256

So what if I am black? Maybe I am, maybe I'm not.

What does that have to do with the content of my post?

Why do you guys support police officers? They are not your friends. This is a black and white issue, no pun intended. On one side you have free American citizens wishing to pursue happiness, and on the other side you have an oppressive regime of government workers whose job is based on committing acts of violence.

Why would you POSSIBLY choose to align yourself with the blue mafia? You should be on the side of your fellow civilians.
>>
>>59956874
>Unironically saying “Thank you, sir.” to their police asking them to fix a headlight and not murdering them
He said thanks for the officer giving him a break and letting him off with a warning, instead of fining him for the headlight, Paki.
>>
>>59963202
You realize police are necessary to the function of a community to enforce the law?

They're a necessary evil. When interacting with a necessary evil, do not endanger yourself because you're an angsty faggot.

>I shouldn't have to X
No you shouldn't, but I'd rather be alive than right in the moment.
>>
>>59963202
>nigger
>>
>>59963202
Doesn't matter if you're black or not, you're still a fucking Nigger.
>>
>>59963389
>You realize police are necessary to the function of a community to enforce the law?

No, I don't agree with that. I think that there can be better alternatives to what we have now.

>They're a necessary evil.

I don't know about "evil" but I would agree that they are "bad".

>>59963402
>>59963438

Is that you John Pisone? Shouldn't you be reading the classifieds?
>>
>>59963684
Ook ook ook eek eek
>>
>>59963684
>John Pisone

No idea who you're talking about, but cool deflection, Nigger.

Am I being detained? PLEASE AM I BEING DETAINED OH GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING
>>
>>59963855

Too stupid to use Google, ya dumb Canadian faggot?

>>59963854

lulz, glad someone got the reference. Go figure it would be an American instead of a stupid Canuck.
>>
File: 1451421385266s.jpg (3 KB, 118x125) Image search: [Google]
1451421385266s.jpg
3 KB, 118x125
>>59963684
You tell ' em, Kwamé!
>>
>>59960780

If blacks were intelligent instead of violent in 999999 of 100000 cases, I wouldn't be racist. I'm not racist against people who don't look like niggers or muslims. It's a safety precaution. Call it preventative racism. It works.
>>
>>59957376
>>59960024
>>59963202
>>59963684

AM I BEING DETAINED!?
>>
>>59956721
thats how you get killed
>>
>>59963980
Why would I google some shitty joke you have, that's only use is to deflect the fact that you're a fucking nigger?

I DON'T ANSWER QUESTIONS MAN I DON'T ANSWER QUESTIONS MAN SHIT DUDE CAN I JUST GO MAN PLEASE OW STOP I MEAN SIR PLEASE SIR STOP HITTING ME I DO NOT CONSENT I DO NOT CONSENT

Fucking nigger. No wonder so many of you get shot by cops.
>>
>>59964151
>AM I BEING DETAINED!?

What's wrong with that question? It's a good question to ask a police officer.

You see, the cops prey on people's lack of knowledge about the law. They can try to make you THINK that you are being detained when really they are just talking to you.

That's why it's important to ask whether you are free to go.

Funny how you guys make fun of asserting some basic rights when interacting with police officers. I didn't realize that our Constitutional rights were a joke.
>>
>>59955264
This is what worries me. I don't want EVERYTHING to be by the book; especially when I was younger I got let off with warnings every time I was detained or stopped. With body cameras I doubt there will be much leniency.
>>
>>59957856
How long is Winter break?
>>
>>59964324

If you're pulled over for a traffic stop then yes, you are being detained. Asking "Am I being detained" during a traffic stop is a waste of time and shows your knowledge of the law extends only into sovereign citizen memes.
>>
>>59964244

You don't know what you're talking about.

Your best bet to getting out of a police interaction free from harm is to say as little as possible and comply with any lawful commands.

>>59964275

>Fucking nigger. No wonder so many of you get shot by cops.

The reason so many Americans, black and white, get shot by police officers is because the profession has a lack of accountability.

Did you know that when some cops rack up too many complaints all that they do is switch departments? When too many complaints about their use of force rack up all they do is find a new department to work for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaaeXIg9kSk

This officer had numerous use of force complaints before he shot the man in the video.

The entire profession is a joke.
>>
>>59954217
See, this is a real black man. Not a thug
>>
>>59964691
Why are you trying to respond to me seriously? I know your opinion, and I disagree with it. Hope for your sake you don't get pulled over.

>>59964738
>totally original comment #1762839
>>
>>59960463
I still thik that's all trumped up, though. There can't possibly be any way he was that bad.

and how does it invalidate his message? Sure didn't invalidate people like Mandela or King when we found out about their shitty pasts
>>
>>59964691
Found the nigger cuck guys
>>
>>59956874
>doesn't make him pay two infractions
i'd say thanks, what's wrong with you? the guy did him a favor
>>
If BLM protesters see a black man getting stomped into the ground, they'll protest against police brutality.

If BLM protesters see a black man getting away peacefully (no matter what he did), they'll see it as a success of their movement and an invitation to stage more chimp-outs.

There's literally no winning with these people.
>>
>>59964903
>Why are you trying to respond to me seriously?

Because it pisses you off lol.

>I know your opinion, and I disagree with it.

I know your opinion, and I don't agree with it or respect it.

>Hope for your sake you don't get pulled over.

Why? All I would do is hand the cop my driver license, insurance, and registration information and receive a ticket.

That's not a big deal.
>>
>>59964552
If anyone is on winter break its stupid 15 year olds who keep spouting the 'nigger not black' meme.
>>
>>59964324

Yeah, getting aggressive with police officers while shouting barely understood or (more likely) completely misunderstood legalese is a great way to get a warning for a minor traffic violation instead of getting every ticket the officer can think of.

[spoiler]Idiot.[/spoiler]
>>
>>59960780
People here don't hate on blacks because of the color of their skin. They hate them because of their destructive culture and the way many of them act.
>>
>>59957673
Good goy, do whatever masta says.
>>
>>59954217
cause hes like 75% white (maybe mex blood too) and not a ghetto nigger
>>
File: mfw.jpg (150 KB, 769x960) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
150 KB, 769x960
>>59965264
Oh really?
>>
>>59954368
Who would have guessed MLK's dream would have been realized and people are judged on how they treat others and not by the color of their skin.
>>
>>59959710
Which has actually happened...

Met a woman a year ago who spent a month in Iran. They made her were a head covering, but they were the nicest, most hospitable people. She asked a ton of questions about their culture and the best response they gave was, "unlike the west, we still respect the family unit. that is our only major difference."

>the house was a palatial estate
>family still ordered pizza, watched movies, and drove big ass cars
>they drank wine and listened to hip hop
>in the privacy of their home the women were complete sluts, even the daughters when their boyfriends came over
>this woman recounted a time where they went to the beach and all the families got into boats, road out, and then every single female stripped down to a skimpy bikini to go swimming away from the public eye
>cell phones were everywhere and everybody was very articulate and political
>night clubs were europoor level of insanity
>all the men were "rapey" but respected your privacy if you asked for it
>men got excited whenever this woman quoted something intelligent or stimulated their thinking
>they only complained about the west as thinking it was "morally superior" but never caused any trouble
>this woman actually felt safer there than she did in places like Boston or NYC
>>
>>59963684
>unnecessary
If someone puts burning crosses and pipe bombs in your lawn, and you don't know who did it, you're going to wish there were police.

The idea is that mob rule is bad and we are smart enough to recognize mob rule is bad.
>>
>>59965470
>an E-fuzzy that thinks he can afford nice things
The credit he used to buy that is buttfucking harder than his butbattle ever could
>>
Treat other the way you want to be treated. Isn't this something we learned in Kindergarten?

Or is the American educational system just awful?
>>
>>59965470
Yes.
>>
These threads always make me chuckle.
Stick to your convictions, all niggers are niggers no exceptions. Outliers are not worth saving if the majority are cancer.

This fools no one if theres a blatant consensus this board has.
>>
>>59965470
Funny. I feel like I saw this image posted a million times on kikebook and every social media as part of the hivemind "love conquers all" mantra.

Just saying.
>>
>>59965197
It really doesn't piss me off, in fact I'm taking a shit and watching Peter Sellers. But do know, that you are a delusional Lib Nog who's gonna mouth off the wrong cop someday.
>>
I can taste the dindu nuffins tears
>>
>>59963242
>In that moment bolis pig thinks he be da good masta to a niggergoycitizen

Yep, pigs love to feel powerful
>>
>>59965422
most of our """"""""""african""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""americans""""""""""""""""" are heavily mixed
>>
>>59965849
All blacks are niggers by default because the definition of a nigger is black.

I don't know why this reddit meme has taken hold on /pol/.
>>
>>59960780
I don't hate blacks. I hate niggers.
>>
>>59965815
You'd be surprised. I've worked in all levels of American education, and this is becoming less and less a "bedrock" in our education.

With SJWs, dindus, anti-bullying movements, helicopter parents, and a lot of finger pointing, I feel like the culture of most schools I've worked in has become more "don't offend people who could be your friends, but don't try to be their friends unless they want to be yours," which is a twisted version of the golden rule.

Though, honestly, we're getting to a point where it's becoming pretty much "see something, say something, mind your own business and take your soma."
>>
>>59965851
It was in some thread a day or so ago. The lady's face is the best part
>>
>>59965952
Agreed, but that just raises the question; who is this thread for?

If the goal is non-white genocide/National socialism with ethnicity segregated who makes these kinds of threads.

Libs need to go.
>>
File: 2015-12-23_20-03-45.jpg (112 KB, 980x680) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-23_20-03-45.jpg
112 KB, 980x680
>>59965849
Guess who is behind the race war
>>
>>59965952
Actually, a nigger was originally a rotary bark stripper at a lumber yard, usually operated by slaves, morons or children.
>>
>>59965268
>Yeah, getting aggressive with police officers while shouting barely understood or (more likely) completely misunderstood legalese is a great way to get a warning for a minor traffic violation instead of getting every ticket the officer can think of.

Well, it sounds like you are an advocate for good policework and you and I can learn a lot from each other through having a dialogue on here. [/sarcasm]

"Asserting some basic rights when interacting with police officers is a bad thing! They will stack charges on you. Nanny, nanny, boo-boo."

I hope in 10 years when your brain matures you will look back on the things you used to say and cringe.

>>59965853

You sure sounded angry earlier. You sounded like Michael Richards when he threw that tantrum. "YOU ARE A *NIGGER*! LOOK, IT'S A NIGGER. YOU CAN TALK YOU CAN TALK YOU CAN TALK!"

You sure you're not angry, little buddy? You need a hug?

>But do know, that you are a delusional Lib Nog who's gonna mouth off the wrong cop someday.

Who says that I mouth off to cops? I try not to interact with them at all. I'm a grown man, I can recognize unwinnable situations. Talking to a police officer can only hurt a person. You should not talk to them, that's what any competent legal professional would advise.
>>
>>59967144
You ARE a nigger, and like I said, you could be white and it wouldn't matter. Don't bring Micheal Richards into this, he is a brilliant actor.

Zipping up and saying nothing to a cop is about as bad as repeating something like "I don't answer questions" or "Am I free to travel?" You're just asking for unnecessary trouble, it pisses them off like it would piss anyone off.
>>
>>59967400

It doesn't matter if they get pissed off. All that matters is what they can prove against you in court.

Fuck, are you stupid or what?
>>
>>59966002
>>
>>59965470
What an ugly couple, if you're going to be a homo, at least have some fucking standards.
>>
>>59967462
You're assuming it will get to court and they won't just beat your ass for being an uppity nigger and pissing them off. You're just asking for trouble, and what will you get out of it? A chance to not "Look like a bitch" and guard your pride a bit? You're just going to come off as a petulant rebellious teenager, and will be treated accordingly.
>>
>>59967462
they could prove anything
they could fucking kill you and prove you were armed and dangerous and get away with it
>>
>>59966002
Epic meme
>>
>>59967723
>>59967803

Sounds like you guys are advocates for good policework.

I'm sure that you are intelligent adults with many things of value to say. [/sarcasm]
>>
>>59954217
Based black guy
>>
>>59967900
>ignoring the content of my post and going NAH NAH NAH NAH I CAN'T HEAR YOU like a petulant child.

Good goy. Keep those prisons full.

>[/sarcasm]
>>/reddit/
>>
>>59967900
we have shitty cops in Russia so I know how it can be, and if you are looking for troubles you will have more than you can handle
and they will get away it

ffs do I need to remind you the recent debian-guy case? he got beat up, abused AND charged for resisting too
thats the reality
>>
>>59954368
DAS RAYCISS!! YOU MAD WHIREBOI!!!

THAT INNOCENT BLACK MAN WAS SCARED FOR HIS LIFE!!!
>>
File: bozo.jpg (17 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
bozo.jpg
17 KB, 355x355
>>59968105
>>ignoring the content of my post and going NAH NAH NAH NAH I CAN'T HEAR YOU like a petulant child.

The content of your posts is pure bullshit. You've just been calling me a nigger the entire time and saying that police officers would beat up someone for asserting the right to remain silent.

Talking to you is like talking to picture related.
>>
File: 1446849957154.jpg (38 KB, 660x720) Image search: [Google]
1446849957154.jpg
38 KB, 660x720
>>59968407
>beat up someone for asserting the right to remain silent.

They will, and they will give you tickets and impound your car based on suspicion you made them have, as opposed to getting on with your night and not acting like a punk bitch, you Nigger. Go ahead and misread my posts though.

<--- Here's you. A brainless sissy retard.
>>
>>59954217
Last week I was driving home from visiting my family. It's an 18 hour drive and, like an idiot, I decided it'd be simpler to make the whole trip in one go than to go through the trouble of finding a hotel and splitting the trip into two days.

Around hour... 15 or 16, it must have been nearly midnight, I was driving about 15 mph over the limit and was starting to doze off and was swerving on and off the shoulder a bit, and I blew right past a cop.

Lights went on, I pulled over, license and registration, I apologized and explained my situation. As tired as I was, I took care to treat he officer with courtesy and respect at each point.

When it was done, he gave me back my license and registration, told me to follow him to the next exit, escorted me to a gas station, and bought me a large cup of coffee before telling me to drive safely and leaving without a ticket or even a written warning.

Yes, there are some cops who are assholes, there are some cops who are thugs, there are some cops who are powerhungry cunts... but 99% of cops are just regular joes doing their job, and if you treat them with respect and courtesy, more often than not you'll get the same in kind.
>>
>>59968832
boxxy the queen of /b/ ^^
>>
>>59954217
You are a Black but not a Nigger.

/Thread
>>
>>59968832
>They will, and they will give you tickets and impound your car based on suspicion you made them have, as opposed to getting on with your night and not acting like a punk bitch, you Nigger. Go ahead and misread my posts though.

The cops would beat up someone for asserting the right to remain silent. Suuuure, buddy. You watch too much television.

Man, that was accurate when I compared you to a children's punching bag toy. Throughout this topic you called me a nigger and spouted some dumbshit, to which I promptly bopped you away. Only for you to spring right back up. "NIGGER!"

Admit that you're wrong. For once I would like to hear someone on here admit to being wrong. Say you are wrong and that the police WON'T beat up someone for asserting the right to remain silent. I can find YouTube videos if you want of people remaining silent with cops and the cops doing nothing about it.

You stood out today as a stupid person on a board full of stupid people. That makes you dumber than a dimwit; you're a fucking HALFWIT. Twice as dumb as the average stupid person here.

Read a book and watch less hockey you Canadian dipshit.
>>
>>59954217

What a house nigger.... He had a perfectly good opportunity to create a nigger moment and martyr for the cause of niggerdom. And he blew it!? This is truly a black day for African American CULTURE!
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-03-14-41-58.png (257 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-03-14-41-58.png
257 KB, 1080x1920
Some of the comments gave me cancer.
>>
>>59968958

Sounds like white privilege.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-03-14-44-40.png (283 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-03-14-44-40.png
283 KB, 1080x1920
>>59971511
>>
>>59971674
>on the internet no one knows you're a nigger
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-03-14-48-10.png (322 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-03-14-48-10.png
322 KB, 1080x1920
>>59971674
>>
>>59954368
what do you mean?
>>
File: things that never happened.png (255 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
things that never happened.png
255 KB, 1080x1920
>>59971991
>>
>>59965016
Police call me sir, not the other way around. I know Americans have a predilection for using it but it's still a matter of principle here that police are public servants. Nothing wrong with saying thanks though
>>
He looks like a black vin diesel.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2048x1536
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>59971511
>tail light
>>59971674
>a single video represents all of American police
>>59971991
>systematic
I thought they were using systemic now, not systematic?
>>59972026
>lying on the internet
>>
>>59954217
now how would of this would of went down with the average nigger in this situation

you can bet they would of been hostile in the 10 seconds and it would of escalated to full chimp out within 90 seconds.
>>
File: 1450284641164.jpg (843 KB, 2880x5120) Image search: [Google]
1450284641164.jpg
843 KB, 2880x5120
>>59957458
>sotomayor
He is rarely posted. Most based niggs you see usally are Carson ,Sowell and Barkley

A /pol/ sticky would be hard to keep out of any foreign and domestic influence. Politics aren't a field where you can write an unbiased article.
/pol/ is discussion and only discussion ,and that's what is beautiful about it.
>>
>>59956684
the difference between those niggers your story is about and the based nignogs posted in this thread is simply IQ.

A low IQ nigger is going to be incompatible with civilized society and will cause a ruckus
A high IQ nigger will be more compatible with our society, because he is about above average in intelligence for us.

What we really should be doing is find some way to get a voluntary eugenics program in place to make sure dumb niggers dont reproduce and smart niggers do. I think legalizing abortion might actually be a part of it.
>>
>>59954368
but its mah culture
>>
>didn't ask if he was being detained

bootlickers pls go
>>
>>59957376
You are an idiot.
>>
File: smug.png (237 KB, 280x509) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
237 KB, 280x509
could someone with better artistic skills than me draw a smug pepe hand on him
>>
>>59960780
All evidence indicates that more often than not we should expect chimp-tier behaviour from them.
>>
>>59960780
People here are anonymous and do not all share the same opinions. How do you know they are the same people?
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.