[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White British Refugee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
I am leaving the UK once I finish uni, /pol/.

The UK is lost and I can no longer stand by and watch Britannia be raped.

I have tried speaking out and was very almost kicked out of uni and lost a job.

So I need help picking a state, preferably one with very few nigs and good tech opportunities.

I-I just want to live in freedom, /pol/....
>>
File: Usprojections.jpg (40 KB, 634x442) Image search: [Google]
Usprojections.jpg
40 KB, 634x442
>>59475661
Moving from Britain to pic related

Why the USA?
>>
>>59475716
The constitution, mainly. Nigs seem to be centralised and spics are close to Mexico.

All the good tech jobs here are in the cities, and we do not have the freedom to speak our minds.

I had anti-extremism police come to my college and question me because I posted on kikebook that I was in favour of the bombing of Syria.
>>
File: aerial-utah-data-center.jpg (49 KB, 630x280) Image search: [Google]
aerial-utah-data-center.jpg
49 KB, 630x280
Utah

Maybe Idaho, but Micron's have some problems these days
Oregon
Washington
>>
>>59475661
try the rural areas of just about any state
>>
>>59475661
good tech would be California but lots of mexicans/blacks. Very expensive too.

Florida has some good tech and not too many nogs but a lot of Cubans in the south. I mention Fl because it has a lot of Brits for when you get home sick. Must like warm weather.
>>
>>59475661
if you move to america you wont want to move back you'll realize what you've been missing, freedom
>>
piss off we're full
>>
protip: dont pick a state south of the lower midwest states and dont pick extremely urban areas (both of those areas have high black populations)
>>
>>59475835
Isn't Oregon and Washington full of hipster fags?

I just want to go to work, come home, hunt, grill and drink beer....

I don't want artisan coffee and crystal shops marring the view.
>>
>>59475661
>I have tried speaking out and was very almost kicked out of uni

Which uni?
>>
>>59475661
>tech opportunities

Your options are:
Seattle, WA
Austin, TX
Colorado Springs, CO
Denver, CO
Boulder, CO (neo-hippie land)
Durham, NC
Palo Alto, CA
>>
>>59475940
try florida its real nice here, and i mean rural florida away from cities like jacksonville and miami
northwest florida is best florida
>>
>>59475912
I already realise, man....

I have already had the police after me for agreeing with the government bombing Syria...

See>>59475832
>>
>>59475661

>leaving your own country for a non white country

So you're a coward and an idiot.
>>
>>59475661
Minnesota is heaven on earth. Vast nature and wildlife. Civil forfeiture is heavily regulated, so policefags can't just take your stuff away. The people are mostly German and Nordic ancestry. Lakes, Forests, cold and snowy winters. Minneapolis has culture, if you need it, as well as enough tech jobs. Low crime, safe, affordable.

Best state.
>>
>>59475988
I hear CO has low levels of blacks outside of the cities, good countryside and hunting... Is this true?
>>
>>59475855
>tech jobs
>jobs at all
>rural areas
Not at all. Unless you do your research and end up in what is basically a company town.
>>
>>59476093
Sounds like Minnesota or Colorado are the best choices.
>>
Funny I was thinking of moving to Alaska after my Uni.

Truly the final frontier.

t.Californian
>>
>running away
faggot who has no balls detected

Then out spake brave Horatius,
The Captain of the gate:
“To every man upon this earth
Death cometh soon or late. 220
And how can man die better
Than facing fearful odds
For the ashes of his fathers
And the temples of his gods,
>>
And as usual he will get dozens of responses without anyone pointing out that due to the US immigration system it is highly unlikely that he will even get in.

As for input on states, Utah is god-tier but stay the heck away if you aren't Mormon.
>>
>>59476048
See >>59475832

My life has already been almost ruined because of the police state and censorship.

We have a major lack of freedoms and I have had enough.
>>
Maine. Just pick Maine.
>>
>>59476041
as long as you arent threatening outright to kill certain people then they shouldnt have the right to dictate what you say
>>
i hear russia is a good place to live, lots of freedoms there :^)
>>
>>59476041
you can get in trouble here if you threaten to kill someone but you cant really get in trouble for expressing your views on anything
>>
>>59476237
They shouldn't but they do.

It is hell here, man.

The proud british posters here will lie and tell you it's not as bad as it seems.

Well I have already felt the cold icy fingers of the state around my throat and I want no part in it.
>>
>>59476118
florida is top in the united states in tech development
>>
Abandonning your homeland, the land of your fathers and their fathers before them?
Leave, you weak wretch. If you will not face adversary, then you do not make Britain Great and you put your heritage to shame.
My ancestors smile upon me, traitor. Can you say the same?
>>
>>59475661
The cowards started to flee...
>>
File: cs.jpg (533 KB, 1224x918) Image search: [Google]
cs.jpg
533 KB, 1224x918
>>59476097
If you want low levels of blacks and liberals, move to Colorado Springs. Boulder is a shitfest and Denver has it's share of nigs.

CS is pretty conservative and has a lot of tech opportunities. As for hunting, you have the rocky mountains at your doorstep (literally, pic related).
>>
>>59476318
abandon ship asap then i wouldnt want to live under that either
>>
>>59476364
Sure thing, m8.

You stay, I'll sit back and laugh as I watch the state beat you into submission and take away every last on of your freedoms.
>>
>>59476318
in terms of statism it is as bad as it van get. i fucking hate the govt and i also hate the retarded people who approve of this nanny state

but im staying anyway, i love this country too much to leave
>>
File: NQZiig9.png (113 KB, 640x612) Image search: [Google]
NQZiig9.png
113 KB, 640x612
>>59475832
>Nigs seem to be centralised and spics are close to Mexico

main areas to avoid
>>
Im gunna begin my quest to migrate to the US next year.

Plan is to just find some women to marry or at worst pay for a sham marriage.
>>
>>59476364
you play too much oblivion this isnt 1500 ad bro
>>
I haven't seen a single nignog in northern Wisconsin, Rhinelander area. That said, there aren't many tech opportunities there either.
>>
>>59476507
Remember that you can now sham marry a guy too.
>>
>>59476415
been to colorado springs b4 i can confirm it is pretty comfy
>>
>>59475661
Is it a tactical retreat or are you planning on never returning to Britain? If so, you are a coward
>>
>>59475661
Utah. Come to the Mormon haven of white family-orientated people (we have a few honorary whites here as well, but the number is little)
>>
>>59476192
Hans please.
I heard that mormon qt's don't have sex and it's not rare finding an attractive 25+ year old mormon girl that is still a virgin.
>>
>>59476588
I never plan on coming back.

I was raised in Germany on a US military base near Heidelberg, I grew up around Americans and feel more American than British.
>>
>>59476560
this.
If you do this, nobody can criticise the marriage.
>>
>>59476644
Oh, I forgot to say Provo has a lot of tech opportunities. Just google it and see. We are one of the few areas to have Google fiber, and we have a lot of tech startups/companies
>>
>>59476690
Ok, then I understand. I take it back
>>
>>59476415
Been there aswell. Pretty nice place (although even CS has it's ugly parts - e.g. next to the university).

Don't go near planned parenthood buildings though, lol..
>>
>>59476650
Have an upvote Iasonas!

> I heard that mormon qt's don't have sex and it's not rare finding an attractive 25+ year old mormon girl that is still a virgin.

Yes that is a true statement, however you don't get to profit from the true church without being a member. simple as that and pretty fair too!
>>
+1 Utah

Fucking gorgeous women. I was stationed there, and met my wife there.
>>
>>59476644
dont do this mormonism is a cult, do your research and dont fall into that trap
nothing in the book of mormon has ever been proven true whereas the bible is the most accurate history book the world has ever seen
>>
>>59476644
>>59476798
STOP NON-MORMONS FROM MOVING TO UTAH RIGHT NOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>59476798
I am non-religious though dude. I'm no neckbeard, i love how Christianity has forged western countries.

But I'm willing to bet I would be ostracised in overly religious communities.

It's a shame because a family orientated wife sounds like a rarity nowadays.
>>
>>59476906
> mormonism is a cult

Yes OP, do not come to Utah! :^)
>>
>>59475661
Good luck getting a greencard mate - it's nigh on impossible for a Brit unless you've got an American fiancé or have £1m to invest in a business. If you get chance though, go to MT.
>>
>tfw I was born in Jew York and am a US citizen

as soon as I am done with uni in 4 years I am leaving this place and getting my freedom on
>>
>>59476170
And what are you doing to fight? Spreading your daughter open for Ahmed?
>>
>>59475661
>going to a country that has even more black population, even more by %
Why are you so retarded?
>>
>>59476866
What does it take for a greek guy to become a mormon? I've already been baptized. Do i even have to convert? What's the main difference between christ-orthodox and mormon? I am certain that i will be the very first greek mormon in history, or at least, of my generation.
>>
>>59475661
Oregon and Washington are actually 4 states merged into 2. The west is very radical leftist liberalism, while the east side of the states are very conservative. I would know since I live here in the east and am being suppressed by the libtards in the west.
>>
>>59477082
>hurr
>>
>>59477125
>blacks
his problem is probably the disgusting mudslimes. London is already more than 50% muzzies. It's over, kωνσταντινούπολη 2.0. rip london.
>>
>>59476974
How so? Getting a H1B visa should be piss easy for anyone having proper education. Once you have a job for a couple of years, your employer can assist you via EB-1 to EB-3 pathways.

Not saying it's guaranteed or given away for free, but it should hardly be difficult for someone in tech or the sciences.
>>
>>59477214
No it isn't, London has more foreigners, but most of them are from Poland and India, not even every Arab is a Muslim. Same with Germany, every brown guy you see isn't a Muslim. There's actually only million refugees in EU, everything else is just your regular immigration.
>>
>>59477266
I hope so... I am currently getting the top grades in my class (although it's not exactly a prestigious uni).

I hope to open my own business after a few years of living there and creating jobs rather than taking one away from a US citizen.
>>
Just go to North or South Dakota and leave us alone. I live in NY and nobody wants to be around you. You sound like a bitch.
>>
>>59475661
Aren't you a immigrant in the first place ?

Remember 3 years ago when your mom Farook Al Jabena and father Mahmood Ben Hassan Al Zawahiri decided to move to cuckistan along with you, Jameel, for welfare ?

Forgot when you left behind your starving goats, filthy wall carpets and your house made out of dirt and shit with the help of an indian worker who supplied with fresh materials ?

You forgot it seems.
>>
>>59477266
> Getting a H1B visa should be piss easy for anyone having proper education.
> piss easy

I just hope you don't plan on doing this or else you are in for a soul crushing disappointment.

Just study abroad for some time and get married to a US Citizen. Simple as that
>>
>>59476192
Both my parents are immigrants from Ukraine, they got in easily
>>
>>59477128
Bumping as I would like to know as well.
>>
File: 40whitest.jpg (123 KB, 444x847) Image search: [Google]
40whitest.jpg
123 KB, 444x847
>>59475661
Come to Pittsburgh. We have basically everything you're looking for
>>
>>59476934
The idea is most Mormons want to recruit, rather than ostracise. They place a high emphasis on missionary work. Really the only thing I've seen that turns mormons away is drugs (including smoking and alcohol). I've lived in the south while growing up, so to me the Mormons that are utah-grown are a little... naïve.
>>
>>59477128
Mormonism is only loosely Christianity. They actually believe that their prophet was an 1800s born American who could talk to God. They believe it is factually proven that after Jesus' died, he did not resurrect until settlers were in the new world and when he did, it was in America he was reborn and called upon 12 new disciples etc. etc.
>>
You have to sit there with missionaries who come over every week and agree with a whole bunch of crazy stuff. It takes a while. Just think of it as live action role play. Mormonism is all about smiles and appearances and if you don't play the game you get shunned which is as it should be.
>>
>>59475988

Northern Virginia too. Reston, etc.
>>
File: 1442806501432.jpg (225 KB, 962x646) Image search: [Google]
1442806501432.jpg
225 KB, 962x646
OP wants to leave the UK

You are no better than these chicken shit refugees
Stay in your country and fix it, ya woosie
Don't come over here, you coward....we're not your mommy
>>
>>59477511
You take the lessons with the missionary where they tell you the basics of church.

You attend church for a bit, hold the commandments, get baptized.
Thats it basically.
>>
>>59477396
My father served in the REME before being killed in the Gulf War you gypo.

I am British, but I can smell you from here. No better than a Turkroach...fucking gypsies.
>>
>>59475661
>>
>>59477514
>nigger central
>steelers snapbacks
>oakland

fuck that place
>>
>>59476231
Can you tell the full story? Do it in a way that won't be traceable to you obviously but I really would appreciate hearing this.

Good luck anyhow, hopefully I can leave, pretty much EVERY friend I have feels the same and wants to leave apart from the leftwing people I know.
>>
>>59477545
Talking out of your dang butt now are you mate?

Pathetic if I may say so.
>>
>>59477545
Mormons belong in same group as Scientology. USA is bunch of false prophets anyway, you don't even regard pope much, Christianity there is like a disco party and probably a gangbang house too.
>>
>>59477656
https://www.mormon.org/faq/christ-in-america
>>
>>59477545
Don't care about their beliefs. I want a loving family that values western civilization and doesnt let liberalism brainwash them.
Just imagine yourself with a cute, loyal white as snow mormon wife, Your 3 kids, 2 daughters and 1 boy, the boy being the youngest one. Your classic wooden based american house etc. It's honestly like the 50's america.
>>
>>59475940
Anchorage is amazing I wish I didn't have to leave. I don't know what kind of tech you are into so Alaska might not be for you. Eagle River and Wasilla are just out of city limits and way cheaper to live in. Seriously you can get an enormous new house with property for like half of what it would cost in anchorage and its only like a 20 minute commute. Plus it gets cold enough to keep out 90 percent of the brown people. The only thing you have to look out for is once a year the Eskimos come down from their reservations to spend their dividends on food and booze. They are practically abbo tier retarded. As for guns you cant get any better than alaska. Stay away from wild west they are way over priced. Great northern is good and gun runners has some crazy shit if you can put up with the conspiracy theories and clutter. If you want slav shit the ammo can is the place to go they have the best prices on bulk 5.45 and 5.56 and the have surplus garand .30 and they still had jungle Enfields for sale out of the surplus crates. Seriously some of the gun stores up there would give most liberals a nervous breakdown.
>>
>>59477514
Pittsburgh might be the worst place in the country.
>>
>>59477605
If im not mistaken, dont they try to take you for a ride with donating a shit ton?
>>
>Leaves UK because of shitskins
>Goes to USA
>More Shitskins in the USA than there are people in the UK
>You gon fucked up boy
>>
>>59477573
>"women and children!"
>>
Palo Alto "outsources" a lot of work to Provo, Utah. They are sort of the up and coming tech hub that hasn't caught anyone's attention yet. That being said, please only come to Utah if you plan on being respectful and supportive towards the church. We are being fucked every which way by liberals and Mexicans in SLC. Everhwhere else is Christian conservative Utopia though, straight outta the 50s
>>
>>59477392
Shut the fuck up fag. New York is the most diverse place in the world. There's millions of immigrants. Suck it up.
>>
>>59477620
You filthy islamic rat
>>
>>59477438
Dude, you basically get the H1B for free if you land a post-doc in the states, don't talk shit.
>>
>>59477764
women are in germany and children will be made
>>
>>59476560
>sham

That is a good point and as a bonus it might actually work out in the long term. No need for it to be a sham. Shit, even being poor in a country with such beautiful geography as the U.S.A. doesn't seem like such a bad life.

Guess the grass is always greener on the other side though.
>>
>>59475832
The police visited you because of a kikebook post?

You lost your job because of it?

>you posted something AGREEING with what the government is doing and this happened?
>>
>>59477665
> Mormons belong in same group as Scientology.

Yes definitely, we also are running a secret service that threatens and hunts down critics.

>>59477692
Yeah its just that you twisted around some things in your post.

> he did not resurrect until settlers were in the new world and when he did,

Nice to see that you haven't actually read the page you linked as it disproves that.
>>
>>59477840
amen
>>
>>59477709
This is exactly why im looking into mormonism myself, smile and nod at all the bullshit the same way I did as a kid at church with my mother, but it will actually be worth it now.
>>
You tithe 10% just like any other religion. You just can't fake it because they keep track of everything. At the same time they don't know how much you make and won't question you.
>>
>>59477744
>be in UK
>Get stabbed by Ahmed and can't attack back

>be in US
>shoot Jamal for even trespassing on your property
>don't go to jail
>>
>>59477804
Brooklyn?
>>
>>59477832
You were planning on doing it weren't you?

I'm sorry man.
>>
>>59477644
I was reported by the only two females in the class.

I made them feel "uncomfortable" apparently.

>Turn up for meeting
>Expecting head of curriculum
>She was there with two police men
>Started questioning me on how I feel about Muslims
>"Do you think Syrian children should all die"
>"Did you know you opinions are extremist"
>I got out by the skin of my teeth by playing on my dead father who was killed in the Gulf War.

If my father hadn't died I would have been kicked out of uni and would have probably been arrested.... Why else would police be present?

I was told I have to keep my opinions to myself and that "far-right" politics have no place on campus.

Far-right for agreeing with the government bombing Syria....
>>
>>59477620
>served in the REME before being killed in the Gulf War

1991, how?
>>
File: image.png (280 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
image.png
280 KB, 512x384
>live in 93% white city
>because of this, all whites are slightly racist and not cool with immigrant nigs and mudslides
>qt3.14s at bars also hate nigs and mudslimes

Don't come here though, they may follow you.
>>
>>59477359
>>59477266
>H1B
Sadly not as easy to get as you may think. And whilst you can apply for a greencard on a H1B - your prospective employer must petition for it on your behalf and there's an annual limit to how many can be issued. Long story short, you need to be pretty fucking good and you've also got to prove that you're better than a shit ton of other applicants who don't need a visa (which means the prospective employer has less work to do in hiring them).

Or you could try and get your employer to obtain labor certification and file Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker. You have to be at management level or equivalent, hold a degree or do work for which no similarly qualified U.S. citizens are available.

It's more difficult for a white European (you know, like your founding fathers) to get into the States than is is for a Syrian national or any of the nationalities listed here http://www.immihelp.com/green-card-lottery/american-visa-lottery-eligible-countries.html. If you can claim Irish nationality through a relative and grab a passport though, that might be a good idea (eligible for the green card lottery)

As for starting a business, you need to invest at least $1 million, employ ten people or expand an existing business by at least 40%

I looked into it before I married my wife (farm girl from CT, we live in Missoula now - visiting family for xmas). Not trying to put you off, but it's not as easy as it sounds
>>
>>59477869
One, we don't know how "colourfully" he worded his support.

Two, these people file the reports on Facebook all the time, if, as OP says, anti-terror police showed up, and not just normal bobbies, don't you think that would suggest a more serious post was made?
>>
>>59477744

This>>59477900
>>
>>59475661
Fuck off, we're full. Fix your own country.
>>
Come live in idaho. Micron, plexus, HP, ON semiconductors, etc. We have some good tech plants round these parts.
>>
>>59477869
The same thing happened in the USA. This dude red pilled a SJW, the SJW and her drones attacked the guy, his family, and his girlfriend, and reported him nonstop to his workplace. He lost his job and his family hates him. USA is just as cucked as Europe.
>>
>>59475661
Consider Montana. I haven't seen an American chimpanzee in almost 4 years since I've moved back home excluding vacations of course. It is truly heaven here. Vast mountain landscapes and clean clear air . I live about 40 miles from the nearest town and that little hamlet has only 900 lily white souls and the occasional Native American but they are salt of the earth and we got along just fine . The only thing that I have to worry about is the occasional bear and Canadian marauder.
>>
>>59477921
Yeah, poor me. I'm sure I could do better than that 60k post-doc in California, but alas, I like the people..
>>
>all these people saying Utah

Fuck off we're full
>>
>>59478088
Try marrying a US Citizen, its really your best bet and not even that hard (when compared to going there any other way).
>>
>>59478013
>you need to be pretty fucking good and you've also got to prove that you're better than a shit ton of other applicants who don't need a visa

That's the benefit of being a specialist in a highly-sought scientific field. And if for any reason the US has no interest in be being there permanently, it's not like there aren't other places to move to ..
>>
>>59477952
Just curious. What exactly did you post on kikebook? In NL police has visited some people as well who posted anti-refugee stuff or maybe extremist stuff I don't know the details.

Problem is they don't do this with muslims who post violence against israel or jews.
>inb4 jidf

It's fucking anoying to see right-wingers almost have no freedom of speech and muslims and left wingers do.
>>
>>59477952
Thank you, and I believe you, but without seeing the post I am still skeptical of how you worded it.

Post anything like "fucking muslims so what if we bomb them"? I'd understand if you were brought in for that.

Otherwise I'd have to assume you go to Goldsmiths University.
>>
>>59477626
>nigger central
I see you have a hard time with reading
>>
>>59478177
Kek
>>
>>59478177
You don't want more white europeans?
>>
File: 1427156860833.jpg (326 KB, 700x1059) Image search: [Google]
1427156860833.jpg
326 KB, 700x1059
>>59475832
>I had anti-extremism police come to my college and question me because I posted on kikebook that I was in favour of the bombing of Syria.
Either you're lying or they were college staff because I did the same and no one cared.
>>
>>59477998
I was only 2.

Mother doesn't like talking about it, but it was an explosion (I think an IED).
>>
>>59478048
He's white you idiot. The white population is declining. I would say fuck off if he wasn't white.
>>
>>59478231
Different Universities, different people, different Police juristictions...
>>
>>59478282
Yea, never understood all these jackasses who would willingly refuse MORE white people? Did they have a fucking ice pick lobotomy?
>>
>>59478181
Oh for sure, it's not impossible, and I even know a PhD student who ended up getting a visa that way, I was just trying to manage expectations - I know quite a few people who would love to move to the states and just assumed they could because they have a degree. Some people underestimate how tricky it can be is all
>>
>>59478226
You also have to be MORMON. Get that through your head. We don't need any more apostatniggers
>>
>>59478282
He's a foreigner that will make compromises on american freedom once he gets here and presumably votes. He can't be trusted. We can fix this ourselves.
>>
>>59478212
I did call them sub-human savages kek.

I no longer have kikebook, I was told to SHUT IT DOWN or I would not be able to come back to uni.
>>
>>59478233

Sorry about that, this might be a starting point for more information.

http://www.defencejournal.com/2000/mar/engineers.htm
>>
>>59478353
Point remains. The police would only care if you said something like "I'm glad we're finally bombing those ragheads" with an EDL avatar or something.

This is far-fetched even by /pol/'s standards.

>>59478444
>I did call them sub-human savages kek.
WELL DONE

You deserve what you got.
>>
>>59478075
Btw just bought my first house not too long ago. $117,000 3 bed 2 bath in a decent area. Affordability is amazing in this state. Also almost no black people. Just mexicans, Bosnians, and basque
>>
>>59478422
So since I'm a Mormon and marrying a Mormon qt to get into the US I'm all fine in your eyes?
>>
File: snapshot9567.png (47 KB, 459x690) Image search: [Google]
snapshot9567.png
47 KB, 459x690
>>59475716
>>
[STATE POWER RANKING]
1. Maine
2. New Hampshire
3. Alaska
4. Vermont
5. Montana
6. Colorado
7. Wyoming
[POWER GAP]
8. Massachusetts
9. Oregon
10. Washington
[POWER GAP]
11. Arizona
12. Texas
13. Florida
14. New Mexico
15. Everything else
8999. Connecticut
9000. Jersey
9001. Jew York
90001. Mississippi
90002. Alabama
900000001. Cali
>>
>>59478418
My colleague just got a citizenship handed to him. How come? He's an Italian scientist who worked with a guy in the US who was pulling DoD grants and projects. He convinced his superiors that he needed the Italian to work on this project, but due to clearance policies, only US citizens are allowed to take on the job. So they just gave him the citizenship.

There's always a way if you want to.
>>
>>59476023
>northwest florida is best florida

Kinda like being the skinniest girl at fat camp
>>
>>59478444
Thats fucking insaine, here in AR even the most liberal of cucks wouldnt ever have the power to do that shit.
>>
Minnesotafag here

Keep in mind this is a largely a rural state- once you get outside of the Twin Cities, it's mostly white...with a few exceptions like St. Cloud, Mankato, and smaller 'college towns' which have the various sprinklings of niggers, gooks, spics, etc.

The Twin Cities itself is one giant clusterfuck...if you're a young millennial faggot hoping to gain entry into the IT field and are an immigrant but not a shitskin, you may have a little more trouble obtaining that H1-B visa or whatever the fuck it's called

Most millennial faggots I know w/ college degrees in Minneapolis/St. Paul are bartending and waiting tables, and probably still living with the 'rents like most of these kiddie fags across the country and waiting for boomerfags to retire so they can grab that starting 30K(ek) when they're already in their 30s

In short, Englishfag, I'd just stay in England and fight the good fight for your country over there...there is no 'freedom' anywhere and never has been
>>
Pacific North West. Idaho and Oregon or Washington.

These states are very similar to UK weather wise. White people who KNOW they are white. Niggers are few and far between. Spics here and there but they aren't a problem usually.
>>
>>59478493
Why would anybody want to live there? You're bragging about how cheap your house is?
>>
>>59478444
So it's illegal to speak the truth now... sad times
>>
File: image.png (413 KB, 736x665) Image search: [Google]
image.png
413 KB, 736x665
>>59475716
America has the best memes
>>
>>59478212
I see posts like that on facebook every single day and nobody gives a FUCK in america
>>
>>59478559
The thing is that for all these people that somehow magically find their way through the system there are dozens of people that fail - even when its not in their own power to even influence it.

it has to do with luck and networking (at least to an extend).
>>
>>59475661
you're a fuckign idiot if you decide to up and leave.

the US has been a leftist shit hole for a decade now. but those of us who have stayed are returning to the forefront. we're being taken seriously, and people are starting to see our side of the issue.

stay in the nation you love. you've known it when it was your home. currently it is not your home. but if you leave, you condemn it to the fate of that which you hate.

stay there and stay strong. your time will come.
>>
>>59478507
Sauce? Also what's your point here? I'm aware the UK is bad but I was implying that the situation was a lot worse in the US.
>>
>>59475661

Sorry for you, mate. An extremist-leftist group (antifa) tried to shame me in public with the stated goal "so that this facist lose his job". Their post simply got removed from the uni's fb page and nothing came out so far.

Working in the public sector here means being protected by GG §3 more so than in the private sector. Probably I would be able to sue the uni even for little pressure or if they didn't remove the post. But then again, research staff has a higher rep here than somewhere else, because students are not paying and thus are no economic factor.
>>
>>59478214
It's bullshit. I was in oakland for 4 hours one weekend and had my wheels stolen
>>
>>59478696
Because that is America where no one gives a shit what you say.
>>
>>59475925
The blacks in the south outside the major cities are pretty docile. They are just as lazy as the white southerners.
>>
>>59478441
Those are JEWS.
>>
>>59478739
Haha, what in the fuck would be in Oakland for?
>>
>>59478466
>thinks that justifies government officials detaining and questioning you

jesus christ britcucks you are forever lost
>>
>>59478559
From DV-2018 (greencard lottery 2018)

>**Natives of the following European countries are not eligible for this year’s DV program: Great Britain (United Kingdom).

Italy and Austria are eligible. It's more or less only UK citizens that have trouble getting in from Europe.
>>
>>59478640
In california my house would be worth $200,000+ easily. That's not cheap at all.
>>
>>59478545
>Massachusetts
I live here. It's as liberal as CT. NH and ME are the best states in New England if you can find work in one of their rural areas.
>>
File: image.gif (399 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
399 KB, 600x476
>>59478710
>the US has been a leftist shithole
Shut the fuck up faggot

Just because you live in the Hispanic Republic of Cuckifornia doesn't mean the whole country is bad. Defeatist faggots like you are part of he problem
>>
>>59475661
If you want freedom then head south but there are many Nigs here but we also have guns. So you know.
>>
>>59478710
I spent the first 6 years of my life living among Americans on a military base.

I feel more American, than British.
>>
>>59478823
I have friends living there that go to Pitt
>>
>>59478711
Source is the population growth of whites vs "asians" over the past 10 years and the knowledge that population growth is exponential.
Exponential growth is pretty unperturbed by fluctuations about the random rate of growth and realistically there won't be much change in that rate over the next generation or so by which time it will be too late.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_England#Ethnicity
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Scotland#Ethnicity
>>
>>59478836
Dude thats the greencard lottery.

You do realize that Germans have a 1,5% winning chance to get a greencard through that right?
>>
>>59478696
Lucky you. People in the 21st Century are fucking pussies.

Kids in Congo, Rwanda, Ethiopia, etc. grow up as child solldiers and in this fucking country they can't even take an insult.
>>
>>59478466
Not even then really.
I have a huge UKIP friend who was drunk shouting at some police officers about it on a nightout.
They just laughed a bit one was talking on the radio about an "asian man creating a scene" and my friend screamed "IS THAT ONE OF THEM RAGHEAD BASTARDS".
The police only take it seriously if you make serious threats; the rest happens when they get pressure from an external party or complaints that they just end up acting on to shut them the fuck up.
>>
>>59478830
Potential threats get nipped in the bud, don't want to be inciting terrorism.
>>
>>59477128
>>59477511
Call the Mormon missionaries over. You can easily do this by requesting a visit online from mormon.org. Warning - they are persistent. Give them an inch...

They have 5 lessons. Their entire manual is online: lds.org/manual/preach-my-gospel-a-guide-to-missionary-service
They'll ask you to read scriptures, attend church, and be baptized (again if you've already been baptized in another church).
If they manage to get to lesson 4, they'll ask you to follow additional commandments:
Chastity - no sex before marriage, heterosexual marriage only
Tithing - after baptism, give 10% of your income to the church. They'll probably bring up that no clergy in the church are paid
Word of Wisdom - No illegal drugs, Tobacco, Alcohol, Coffee, Tea
Sabbath day - Go to church weekly, take the sacrament (eucharist), do not work on Sunday, do not make others work on Sunday.

If you do all of that they'll ask you these questions:
https://www.lds.org/manual/preach-my-gospel-a-guide-to-missionary-service/how-do-i-prepare-people-for-baptism-and-confirmation.p64?lang=eng#p63
If you "fail" any questions, they'll elevate to someone older. They'll ask the exact same things, talk about the seriousness of things, and generally continue without a hitch unless you like... killed someone or are transgender or something crazy.
Then you go on a day you pick and be baptized. Congrats you're now a mormon.
>>
>>59478836
One reason why I kept my Austrian citizenship and not gotten the UK one after all these years. Most Austrians are scared as shit of leaving even their little town. Most permanent residency programs with quotas (such as in the US) are available to me since the Austrian quota tends to be far from filled ..
>>
>>59478941
Is there a bonus if you are called Muhammed Akhbar?
>>
>>59475940

Only Seattle and Portland. As you head to the mountains and into the eastern flats the liberals and hipsters become very scarce.
>>
>>59479016
Thanks for info anon. Do you happen to be in the mormon church?
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 460x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 460x327
>>59479049
A free plane ticket courtesy of Barack Hussein Obama
>>
>>59479049
No but if you want to be REALLY tryhard you can try to become a citizen of Luxemburg, Liechtenstein etc. as they have better winning chances.
>>
>>59478920

You are pretty much American anyways as we are basically Brits. We just defected and did our own shit back in the day
>>
>>59479110
Why did you not thank me anon?
>>
>>59477527
Mormons are the nice kind of crazy. They believe in stupid shit but they aren't out to get you.
>>
>>59478830
Oh, I also just remembered this gem
http://www.khou.com/story/news/local/texas/2014/07/23/12073820/

>>59478998
>drunk
I told a bobby he his hat made him look like a twat when I was wasted and he laughed it off. They won't lock you up if you say mean things when drunk.

But this is irrelevant because we don't actually know the message beyond it involved calling Syrians sub-human. We lack any kind of context.
>>
>>59478941
Sorry, I'm having two separate conversations on US immigration (one on skype and one on here) - I got my wires crossed

>>59479023
Not a bad shout, many Irish do the same.

>>59478559
>He convinced his superiors that he needed the Italian to work on this project, but due to clearance policies, only US citizens are allowed to take on the job. So they just gave him the citizenship.

Pretty similar to how I got mine, but whilst I generally agree with the idea that it's essentially down to how much you want it and how far you're willing to go, for every successful application there's many more unsuccessful.
>>
>>59479247
Do you need validation so damn much?
>>
File: mercury.png (456 KB, 1024x627) Image search: [Google]
mercury.png
456 KB, 1024x627
>>59475661
OP, multiple times a week on /pol/ I notice anons such as yourself wanting to come to America.

It fills me with hope to see it, but at the same time it worries me that Europe has fallen so hard that it seems impossible to save. Sometimes I feel that United States is the same way, yet I cannot leave this place. It's my home and I feel a growing responsibility to defend the heart of America.

If somehow you can't make it over to the US, you have to make a stand against tyranny like your forefathers did against certain kings. If you fail, know that God will one day re-establish every nation the way they were supposed to be. We won't even remember the evil of this present age, as if it were never suffered at all.
>>
>>59479080
>the state is nice as long as you avoid almost the whole state
What a great place m8
>>
>>59479247
I apologize Hans, thank you, you gave good insight as well.
>>
>>59475661
If our ancestors thought like you, we wouldn't exist. You are part of the problem.
>>
>>59479297
Yeah I have low-self esteem and selfworth issues.
No bully
>>
>>59478822
>people that don't have any loyalty to their own country that move other places and try to impose their will

Indeed they are.
>>
>>59479110
Yep. Born and raised. Went on a mission too. I'm not a great mormon, but I am one
>>
>>59478841
So you think that having a house worth 200k is expensive? My rent is 5500/month
>>
>>59475885
>California but lots of blacks
uwot
California is only 6.5% black
pretty much avoid LA and Oakland and you're ok
>>
>>59478498
I S A B E L L A
S
A
B
E
L
L
A
>>
Can i claim Asylum when our government becomes the caliphate? I have no degree or particular skills but i am hard working and i'm very white.
>>
>>59476231
It's no different in America son. In fact it's worse because they have no claim to be indigenous.
>>
>>59479389
Don't be so provincial. Real estate prices vary wildly by location, not just square footage and amenities.
>>
>>59479311
Thank you anon
>>
>>59478841
>200k house
>expensive anywhere
do you live in a box?
>>
>>59479369
Lol cute.
>>
>>59479377
So meme shit aside, is it a good community that still has western value? Thats my interest in it mainly, would mormonism be a good fit for that or should I look for something else?
>>
>>59475940

If you want to drink beer do not move to Utah.
>>
>>59479311
So assassinate Merkel
>>
>>59479121
And "invent" a clock for 6 gorrillion and get a room in the white house?

Welcome another inventor :^)
>>
>>59479475
Can white south Africans claim asylum in any western countries?

This is basically our future..
>>
>>59479475
Kek, just do what the mexicans do and show up and never leave.
>>
>>59479016
Flo, sag mir bitte das das nicht die warheit ist.
>>
>>59476048
>Leaving your own country because it's cucked as fuck and going to freedomland, where you can speak your mind freely without persecution.

OH THE HORRORS! YOU TRAITOR!
>>
>>59479016
No Tea?

I was thinking Mormons were based for a moment.
>>
>>59476192
Stay out of the mid west. That's where MK ultra experiments take place.
>>
>>59479562
Mormonism isn't a Sunday only religion, if you are only joining for the benefits of traditional values it won't fit you.
>>
>>59479604
My father in law was friends with a Rhodesian man who was claiming asylum. He got it eventually, after like 2 decades.
>>
>>59476480
>east Michigan not marked

not mirin map desu senpai, Detroit, Flint, sag, all those shit cities are absolutely overrun by chimps
>>
>>59476399
quiet brazilcuck
>>
File: 1444650957132.png (535 KB, 5400x3350) Image search: [Google]
1444650957132.png
535 KB, 5400x3350
>>59475661
Coward and a deserter. Better to die fighting for a lost but righteous cause than to run.

Ik zal er naar streven, ten allen tijden, zowel binnen als buiten dienst, een voorbeeld te zijn van goede trouw, dienstvaardigheid en nauwgezette plichtbetrachting!
>>
>>59475661
>Can't stand by and watch Britannia be raped
>Is just gonna watch from the outside now

If you leave the UK now, you're no better than the syrians dodging the draft to seek benefits land instead of fighting ISIS.

In fact, you're leaving the UK when only a few major cities even have major problems. You're a pussy, OP.
>>
>>59475988
>Seattle, WA

DON'T COME HERE.

We are currently being swarmed by Commiefornia's surplus supply of hipster faggots.
>>
>>59479534
200k wont get you a place anywhere on the east coast
>>
>>59477952
>Why else would police be present?
cause some bitches lied
arsebook deletes anything that can be deemed extremist anyway
>>
>>59479639
Bitte bleib in Deutschland, wenn dein Englisch nur ansatzweise so furchtbar ist wie dein Deutsch, dann brauchen dich die da drüben nicht.
>>
File: 1430881020691.jpg (389 KB, 850x1236) Image search: [Google]
1430881020691.jpg
389 KB, 850x1236
>>59475940
The hipsters keep to themselves. They don't walk around screaming and protesting, typically, people from Oregon keep to themselves. That being said, as long as you don't start screaming "THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED, THE JEWS DID 9/11" in the bar, you'll be fine.
>>
How are you actually gonna move though lad?

I'm desperate to get out but don't you need a permanent US visa or green card?
>>
>>59479576

Where in the hell do people get this crap?

SLC has some great brew pubs, and the state run liquor stores are open until 8PM. Bars serve until midnight, and close around 1 or so. Things have changed a lot.

The mormons are great people. Sure, they have their clique, but if you act like a human they generally are ok with you doing your thing. They run the state, but they also know you bring money and faces in to support their enterprises.

The only weirdos I've ever encountered were near St George, and those people are kinda of nuts. But more than anything they want to be left alone.
>>
>>59476364
And what exactly are you doing to make your country great? Lie down and squabble among yourselves as you have for decades now? In the face of adversary do you shout to proclaim your greatness and do you articulate your patriotism by spiting those who have control over you? Unless you're trying to take your country back from parliament and the "queen" I'd suggest you leave or remain in squalor.
>>
>>59479868
MEIN DEUTSCH IST PASSABLE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>59479755
>>59479751
>>59479719

A tip of the cap to all Krautfags, Portugeusefags, and Netherlandsfags
>>
>>59478444
>MUH INJUSTICE, CANT SPEAK MY IDEOLOGY.
>That shouldn't be right, what did you say
>OH I JUST CALLED THEM SUB-HUMAN SAVAGES, IM BEING OPPRESSED.
You are a literal retard. Uni's aren't free speech emporiums (even though they should be), and you just degraded an entire race (Not religion, race since you called them subhuman). You can agree with bombing them, but you're just making yourself a blatant target by calling them subhuman.
>I agree with the bombing in syria because ISIS is not a faction that can be dealt with peacefully, and prolongued occupation will lead to resentment.
Instead of;
>LOL THEY'RE SHITSKINS LESS THAN HUMAN BURN THEM ALL, WHY ARE YOU SHOCKED NORMAL PEOPLE
>>
>>59475661
stay and fight you weak cunt.

it is not really looking great anywhere these days
>>
>>59479719
Yea I figured that much, next few months to years I'll really think about it, thanks again for the info, will keep links it tabbed to read into it more.
>>
>>59475835
Stay out of Utah; fuck off we are full
>>
South carolina, you can drink, hunt, shoot whatever you want. Great state if you don't live in columbia or Charleston.
>>
>>59479562
I'd say so. Their number one thing is family. The community is tight nit. If you're moving, they'll all come help you move. If you need financial help, they'll help you. If you're looking for friends, they'll befriend you. The only negative is that you're kinda expected to pitch in as well. If someone's doing a move, you go help them. For financial assistance, you pay your tithing, so that they church can help them. If there is someone new, you try to befriend the and make them feel comfortable
>>
>>59479814
Literally on the water? Probably not. Otherwise you're full of shit unless you're talking about densely populated areas. RE prices are far higher in large cities than rural/semi-rural areas.

Read a book.
>>
>>59475661
come to texas and join the well armed white neighborhoods.
>>
>>59479917
The plan is to get one.

I will fight tooth and nail to get out of this 1984-esque hell hole
>>
>>59475832
over half of your parliament was in favor of the same bombings and they said so publically, doubt the police went to their houses, m8
>>
>>59480001
Do you have a skype? I could add you.

>>59479924
> St George

Never fails to disappoint
>>
>>59480057
Y-you could always gay marry someone from here for an easy green card, Anon.

J-just saying...
>>
>>59475661
>>59475832
I'm not going to ask too many questions

Texas is pretty good for what you want.
>>
>>59480057
you're going to need a US relative or something then
>>
>>59479994
Fight with what? Spoons?
>>
File: 12321312414.jpg (242 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
12321312414.jpg
242 KB, 1600x1000
>>59475940
Trust me britbro, you move out here to the Northwest, you'll never look back. Only time I see hipster douches is in the big cities. I can hunt, fish, shoot guns, go to the beach, go to the mountain even go to the desert. Essentially be free, I'll never move away.
>>
File: GayMarrige.jpg (44 KB, 319x358) Image search: [Google]
GayMarrige.jpg
44 KB, 319x358
>>59476415
Used to live there. Can confirm it is nice as long as you stay on the north side. Pikes Peak/Garden of the Gods is literally a 30min drive, there are several national forests that you can shoot, Hike, and camp in for free within say 3-4 hrs drive. Also there is a huge gun range in New Mexico that the NRA runs, about a 3 hour drive away so you can easily make a weekend trip there if you want.

The only downsides to the Springs are
1.) It's desert so lawns come in two varieties: expensive or dead
2.) Mexicans on the South side
3.) Dude weed lmao
4.) High capacity assault clip ban (no new 30+ round mags legal to purchase in-state I think)

As long as you're white and not a liberal, atheist, marxist, or homosexual then we will be glad to have you.
>>
>>59479639
I don't understand german, but from google translate, yes that is the truth.

>>59479676
No tea made with the tea leaf. Herbal tea is okay.
>>
>>59480057
Here is what you do.
>go to grad school in US
>seduce qt american girl with your british accent
>get married
>spouse visa

it's the only way
>>
>>59479719
Would they accept a nigger?
>>
File: tx-largeflag.png (12 KB, 825x550) Image search: [Google]
tx-largeflag.png
12 KB, 825x550
>>59475661

Texas is for you anon

1. No state income tax

2. Pro Gun

3. Conservative state government

4. Hot/Warm summers and not too cold winters
>>
>>59479970
>uni aren't free speech emporiums
Anon posted it on his personal normiebook. He didn't shout that muslims were sub human in the middle of his uno
>>
>>59476192
>Utah
Fuck off we are full, if you knew how long I had to stand in line at the ski resorts this weekend you would understand why I am pissed.

Why would I want more people coming into my sanctuary?

Seriously, fuck off. We are FULL
>>
>>59480170
It does look like a beautiful corner of the world.
>>
>>59480022
Even densely populated areas are more expensive
>>
>>59480191
Pot shops are restricted within city limits so you atleast have to drive to the next town over to get any. That alone keeps the LE420 faggots out of sight for the most part.
>>
>>59477952
>extremist opinions
>THE BOMBINGS WERE VOTED ON IN THE PARLIAMENT, RIGHT UNDER THE FUCKING BIG BEN, AND THE YES WON
>extremist opinions

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Jesus christ im glad i didnt go to college in the UK
>>
>>59480238
Do you apply through a British university? If so I will get on that ASAP.

I would love to study in America.
>>
>>59480014
Yea to me thats the kind of community im looking for, it sounds pretty great desu familiar.
>>
>>59477134
There are those of us in the West fighting the progressive hordes, it's a loosing battle.
>>
>>59480310
>Personal normiebook.
You mean that thing thats public if you choose it?
Its visible to everyone you know. And the two girls likely were friends on it.
The boy is a retard plain and simple. If you post openly on normiebook its the equivalent of shouting it in the street; don't post something you know normal people would react horrifically to.
Hell most would agree with the bombing; just not the LOL SUBHUMAN SAVAGES AMIRITE part.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.