[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will Trump prevent the illegals from just tunneling through?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: trump-wall-for-the-win.jpg (51 KB, 600x436) Image search: [Google]
trump-wall-for-the-win.jpg
51 KB, 600x436
How will Trump prevent the illegals from just tunneling through?
>>
Have you ever heard of subsonic subterranean listening devices?

Of course you don't because T*rks don't know anything else other than genociding Armenians and raping little girls.
>>
File: trump-wall-in-action.jpg (1 MB, 1802x932) Image search: [Google]
trump-wall-in-action.jpg
1 MB, 1802x932
>>59466089
The Anti-Nigger Wall of Supreme Capitalism and American Greatness will me modified as needed.
>>
>>59466089
Build the wall a mile down.
>>
>>59466089
Wall extends underground, turkroach. If they expend the capital to tunnel through that we'll expend a fraction of it to blast it and collapse said tunnel with anchor babies buried within.
>>
>>59466127
>little girls
boys*
>>
>>59466226
What prevents them from just crossing the ocean?
>>
>>59466269
Sonar and radar. Water is easy to patrol.
>>
>>59466089
have you seen escape from new york?
>>
>tunnel
too hard
Fly in with a tourist visa and stay.
>>
>>59466089
>How will Trump prevent the illegals from just tunneling through?

The main thing that is seldom discussed is that Trump can make the Immigration and Naturalization Service start enforcing the law that is already on the books. Other than that, he should try to get Congress to pass a law eliminating the anchor baby loophole that is simply a result of a Supreme Court decision, which can be overruled by an explicit law.

(anchor babies are when an illegal immigrant has a child in the US and it is given citizenship status and thus the baby and its family cannot be deported. many people argue that the law should only apply to legal residents, and that is what can be fixed easily. nothing in the constitution precludes such a law)
>>
Armed patrols running the length of the border, and actual border walls extend too deep to make tunneling realistic. Plus seismic monitors on the walls would alert anyone to disturbances in the earth nearby or climbing people.
>>
>>59466089
supposedly there already are many long tunnels from mexico into the US.

it's used to smuggle people and contraband.
>>
What your average dumb mutilated amero-goyim doesnt really take into account is that there is this thing called NAFTA, which is basically nothing more than mexico and canada become part of the US

this is what the kikes on top decided, and this has already long happened, and no wall nor a new constitution will change anything.

Adios amigos north amerika. :)
>>
>>59466738
Fuck off indonesia
>>
>>59466738
>this has already long happened, and no wall nor a new constitution will change anything
if a law is unconstitutional, or cedes national sovereignity, everyone who supports it is guilty of sedition and treason, and the law itself is void ab initio(from the start)

an unlawful law cannot be a law
>>
>>59466738
>I don't understand nafta and could not quote a line that explicitly supports or suggest any forced prevention of border enforcement if asked.
>>
>>59466089

do you mean tunneling UNDER?
>>
>>59466525
>(anchor babies are when an illegal immigrant has a child in the US and it is given citizenship status and thus the baby and its family cannot be deported. many people argue that the law should only apply to legal residents, and that is what can be fixed easily. nothing in the constitution precludes such a law)

The issue with the "anchor baby" debate is that it could result in children who hold no nationality, a major problem. However this isn't relevant for Mexican illegals since the children of Mexicans automatically qualify for Mexican citizenship.
>>
>>59466089

Mehmet,

when your ancestors came to Vienna the first time they tried to dig a tunnel.

We promptly flooded the tunnel and drowned all of your precious kebab.

Trump will probably use gasoline and set it off, but same point.
>>
>>59466089
>Implying the wall isn't gonna come with a moat
>>
>>59466525
I heard the kid was american but it has to be 18 at least to be able to bring the family over.
>>
>>59467428
>flood tunnel
>in the desert
>>
>>59467491

>America
>have massive cities in the desert
>supply those with water

don't worry the burgers can do it.
>>
File: US A like a titanic.jpg (10 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
US A like a titanic.jpg
10 KB, 194x260
>>59467447
obama already granted MILLIONS of illegal immigrants amnesty.

That means they're "citizens" with full "citizen" rights.

Trump is a really funny character if he thinks he can close the flood gates at this point.

USA is a sinking ship and it's time to abandon this titanic.

This bastage faggotfest is finishing much like the USSR.
>>
>>59466580
How is it realistic to manually patrol thousands of miles of land? The manpower required would be extremely high

Whether or not each area is patrolled, you would need many, many outposts to house crew who would react to intrusions.
>>
>>59467632
Will they pay taxes?
>>
>>59466089

The idea isn't to keep everyone out, you get diminishing returns the closer you get to 0. The harder you make it to do, the fewer people will do it, which is the real goal.
>>
>>59467510
Yes, they have cities in the desert but water is so short they won't even flush their toilets if they don't absolutely have to.
>>
>>59466089
They'll take a page out of your country's book.

There will be two walls, 200 meters apart from one another, and in between will be no trees or hills, just flat land with troops patrolling. It was pretty rare for someone to dig under the Berlin wall.
>>
>>59467697
btw. will trump legalize drugs? He's a business man so I suppose he might see the benefit in it.
>>
>>59467632
No he fucking didnt you dumbass they cant travel outside the country they can only work and a single speeding ticket and they are out.
>>
>>59467158
>could result in children who hold no nationality
omg we should feed them, educate them, give them free housing and healthcare..

or we could just pay some shitty country to take them
>>
>>59467712

That's just the normies believing in the water shortage propaganda.

You see, when you manipulate even just 50% of a few million people to not do something the resource load decreases a lot. There's plenty of water and when the news gives people instructions on how to "conserve water" they're also betting on at least a third disregarding it.

Besides, when national defence is in question, Americans stop at nothing.
>>
>>59468026
it's not like the US federal government can do anything about 6 million+ illegal immigrants.

The US economy is a bolshevik world wonder to behold and they simply dont have the funds or man power to cope with such numbers.

Stick a fork in the american swine, she's well done and ready to be chopped up into tacos.

VAMOS!
>>
>>59468071
Still, how many miles long is the border? It's impossible to secure all of it without blowing budget. What would work is raiding home depot parking lots and actually punishing employers while arming citizens and giving out bounties for catching illegals.
>>
>>59468176
Sorry m8 this is what you tell yourself to feel better while you say shit when we talk about giving free fucking college to EVERY AMERICAN like its a drop in the bucket kek you little cucks outside of /int/
>>
>>59467968

Old Trump in the 80s and 90s used to advocate the legalization of all drugs, but he's gotten stricter in his rhetoric now. I don't think he's really made a statement on drugs beyond support for letting states legalize marijuana if they want to. He's never used drugs, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, and doesn't talk too much about the issue.

It wouldn't surprise me if he says that states should be allowed to legalize all drugs if they want and endorse it as a concept. He's probably saving that for the general, though, if he gets the nomination. Coming out in favor of full decriminalization and moving towards regulation would keep him in control of the election narrative and have Hillary sprinting to keep up with the shifting dialogue.
>>
>>59468200
Why not do all of those things while making Mexico pay for the wall to be built?
>>
>>59468200

>believing your "fences don't work" propaganda

Didn't yall have the Berlin wall and the iron curtain up there not too long ago?

Last I remember that shit worked great and clearly didn't blow anyones budget.

Besides, take an example in Hungary: they employed every single person they could find including prisoners to build their fence and it was 99.9% effective on the first day of operation.

Make it a public campaign, reward people for working for it, you could have that wall built in a month if you wanted to. There's enough Americans and more than enough resources.
>>
>>59467712
Why use water when you can just dump toxic mining slurry from one of Arizona's many scenic mining operations down the hole. We'd use sewage but we're afraid Turkroaches would flood in en masse thinking it was food.
>>
>>59467968
He's likely going to leave it a states issue. He's not going to be warm on federal level legalization as a straight edge guy.
>>
>>59468304
>and the iron curtain up there

My dad said parts of it were electrified.
>>
>>59468304
This
We literally read books in high school about their liberals crying about how effective the wall kept them from the other side and their extended families stupid fucking Germans dumber than Mexicans I guess.
>>
Why tunnel, when you can enter through the BIG BEAUTIFUL DOOR.
>>
>>59468389
Those western german equivalent of mexicans also dug tunnels to get into the glorious soviet motherland but the KGB hunted them down and neutralized them but good.
>>
>>59468304
The whole of germany is about the size of texas and the berlin wall was literally just a small portion of a small portion of the ddr, which is a small portion of germany. The death zones never extended across the whole border.
>>
>>59468200

The border's a little less than 2,000 miles long. We already have almost a third of it fenced off, and it cost us less than $2.5 billion. Fixing up the whole border with an Israeli-style security wall is estimated to cost anywhere from $6 to $30 billion, with both extremes being pretty unlikely.

For comparison, we spend over $70 billion on food stamps every year, so it's hardly going to break the budget.
>>
File: bn.jpg (16 KB, 245x350) Image search: [Google]
bn.jpg
16 KB, 245x350
>>59466089
>Dat feel when you're an American
>Dat feel when your lord emperor builds a 2nd Great Wall of China but BIGGER and BETTER just like America
>Dat feel when your country will make billions of dollars from tourists
>Dat feel when I'll be there to pay $5 bucks for a bowl of popcorn that you can use to feed all those dirty mexicans that sit in wall's shade for the daily feeding.
>Dat feel when that travel will make me forget our new British flag burning annual event.

Can't wait.
>>
>>59468414

The Russians would actively be shooting at anyone trying to get through.

The Americans haven't adopted that policy yet, and I remember seeing videos in middle school about how they just ride inflatable boats across the Rio Grande and then sneak around a little bit.

MG nests and land mines will turn off most people, and I say Europe needs a moat around it, minefield, multiple barbed wire barriers, a wall, and machine guns.
>>
>>59468478
>We already have almost a third of it fenced off

wow that place should be entirely fenced off like 3x already.

if you faggots can even fence it by now I can imagine how long it'll take to build that wall.
>>
>>59466089

They have technology that can sense that shit, and they will make the border big enough in front of the wall that they can sense it long before it gets on the other side.

Trump has an IQ in the 150s last I heard, if you read his book, he has all his plans laid out... hes not just making a bunch of bullshit promises he doesnt intend to follow up on, I can tell you that.
>>
>>59468563
Recall Austriabro that Sparta had no walls, its people were its walls. Europe needs to find itself and make its people its walls. No landmine, barbed wire or obstacle is half as fierce as armed white men with purpose turned loose upon would-be invaders.
>>
Nobody answered the tax question. What happens if all the illegals get illegal considering the only advantage they had was being cheap, which would be gone if they had to pay taxes. Might as well employ actual americans and employers would run into big problems because they depend on the cheap labor. It's like the end of slavery 2.0
>>
>>59468176
You wouldnt fucking understand anything about how shit goes here. Private prision lobbies for mass arrest of inmigrants lol feds cant deport them fast enough private priosion will just keep them confy for 8 months at around 100k a year per inmate.
Wonder who is behind this?
>>
>>59468724
Well gee America would have to cut welfare and the billions of dollars of pork barrel to support an actual functional system of labor in this country. How horrid.
>>
Imo Mexico is the least of your problems. You're doomed anyway since by 2050 whites will be a minority either way. At least most Mexicans/Latino are Christian. You need to do something about mudslims and blacks.
>>
>>59468706

Walls work.

>Europe needs to find itself and make its people its walls.

With 20 years of anti-war pacifist propaganda being deeply ingrained in all these spineless fucks around here I doubt even if the army came with trucks to give people guns and ammo that even half of them would take a weapon.

The people are too weak here. If I was chancellor of Austria I would probably need to go and cry to the V4 to give me protection in exchange for probably lots of money, gold, or other economic promises. Western Europeans are too weak and only a rough awakening will get them off their asses.
>>
>>59468731

>private
>fucking
>prisons

You literally are the world's greatest goyim, Americunts.
>>
>>59468635

>>59468635
>if you faggots can even fence it by now I can imagine how long it'll take to build that wall.

The only reason we haven't done it is because the federal government is too lazy, and the state governments are too cheap. Politicians these days don't have much interest in long-term projects; they'd rather just do quick little easy things that they can immediately get credit for before the next election.

People have been dismissing things like wall or opening up areas for drilling for decades by saying that it's not a real solution because it wouldn't have an effect for 10 years. You'd think that argument would lose credibility after 30 years of saying that we can't wait 10 years for a solution to a problem, but apparently not.
>>
>>59468731

>private
>fucking
>prisons

You truly are the world's greatest goyim, Americunts.
>>
>>59466089
If you dont give them welfare and enforce laws that punish people for illegaly crossing borders, and dont give them any legal status if they come illegaly, there wont be any reason for them to come even if there is no wall
>>
File: 1449858421670.png (32 KB, 238x220) Image search: [Google]
1449858421670.png
32 KB, 238x220
>>59468960

oyy goy
>>
>>59469035
illegals get welfare?
>>
File: star_crying.png (375 KB, 600x493) Image search: [Google]
star_crying.png
375 KB, 600x493
There shouldn't be a wall in the first place. Everyone has a right to live in the United States. We are all fellow humans.
>>
>>59469245
Yes, in liberal states the government passes it out to them illegally and doesn't ask for proof of citizenship.

Illegals can also vote in California because they don't ask for proof of citizenship to vote and if you get caught they have a no fault system. If by some miracle an illegal was irrefutably caught voting, his vote would be thrown out and the illegal wouldn't be punished and the California State government would just assume all other votes are valid until someone can prove otherwise.
>>
>>59469357
Go home JDIF. Nobody loves you.
>>
By making mexico great also trump has a great vision and well make mexico a beautiful golf course
>>
Fuck tunneling through. I want the US to round up all mexicans like jews and kill all of them. ALL. Then we should bomb mexico.
>>
>>59469461
Pretty edgy kevin
>>
>>59469357
>sweden
>>
>>59469514
Youre a pussy loser. You are being invaded and will soon be murdered by a mexican simply because Patton fucked Pancho Villa in his asshole
>>
>>59469461

Mexicans need to get out of the black mans country fa real do. This God and he chillins country, namean. We finna be up in dis bitch, all blacks only, n' the white bois ta suck theys dicks.
>>
>>59466089
underground mines
>>
>>59469366
Let me guess, California is ran by democrats?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k49OTQjXNBM
>>
File: SNL Red Pilled.jpg (1 MB, 1912x3896) Image search: [Google]
SNL Red Pilled.jpg
1 MB, 1912x3896
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 1199x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 1199x600
>>59466089
Like this
>>
>>59466089
I truly hope Trump tears down the culture of PC bullshit and the medias dindunuffins habits
>>
>>59469357
Forgot the wall lets just give them a plane ticket to Sweden
>>
>>59469642
Been that way for many many years.
>>
>>59470222
I wonder why...
>>
File: 1450198051446.jpg (29 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
1450198051446.jpg
29 KB, 499x374
>>59466089
Ground Penetrating Radar
>>
>>59468176
>6 million+ illegal immigrants
6 million? the official figure is 11 million, and has been for years

the real figure is more like 30-45 million

and yes it can be solved, you deport a few and let it be known that if they wait they will only get to take a suitcase each, or they can leave voluntarily with all their stuff

why is your solution to just give up? what's wrong with you?
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 512x512
Troudou has promised that if Trump builds his wall to ferry Mexicans with chartered flights and will let them get to America by crossing the Canada-America border since there is no wall there

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/28/justin-trudeau-canada-prime-minister-promise-circumvent-trumps-wall
>>
>>59469895

>clandestine tunnel digging

>managing a depth over 30 meters and no collapse

>your diagram is suggesting a depth of 120 meters

yeah a seismic sensor is gonna feel that, and it will feel it for months because digging down there ain't no easy task.
>>
File: Zhang_Heng.jpg (74 KB, 688x1044) Image search: [Google]
Zhang_Heng.jpg
74 KB, 688x1044
>>59466127
technology has literally been around thousands of years. Originally used to detect the movements of large armies
>>
>>59470415
dont fucking scare me like that you fucking cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>59470452
Your cute when your scared
>>
>>59470415
Thats like a one-way street to getting annexed.

Le weed man is barking up the wrong tree there.
>>
>>59470415
and that's why you don't let children into politics, keknada
>>
>>59466089
Mines strapped to moles.
>>
>>59470415

le weed man is at is again.
>>
>>59468724
if the illegals become legal, then there is a massive glut of labor, leading to a lowering of wages. This affects the poorest natives, whilst the richest reap the benefit, much like what is happening in Europe

also, they vote socialist overwhelmingly in their own countries, do they suddenly become conservative whilst crossing the border, or will they still vote socialist and usher in an era where every government is socialist?
>>
>>59468829
>You're doomed anyway since by 2050 whites will be a minority either way.
you might be interested in civil war 2

you can find it here, it's quite ineteresting

http://www.resist.com/CWII.pdf
>>
>>59470613
If they can come legally there's no point to coming. Only point is that the other assholes stay behind.
>>
>>59468829
This.

Mexicans are just like having lots of Spanish around.
At least they speak a European language
>>
>>59470415
he might aswell declare war on america, like he's done on canada

i don't think trump will be impressed if he does this
>>
>>59470415
>Implying Trump won't build a wall by the Canadian border as well.

We get illegals from Canada too, so they're just as cancerous as the spics.
>>
>>59470747
what? could you make sense?

>>59470836
oh yeah, just like Whites apart from epidemic levels of child and incest rape, drug trafficking and low-IQ
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 620x350
>>59471191
Like who?

Trevor Philips?
>>
>>59471235
They flee their country for a reason. If you just take the population of a country and move it somewhere else you'll get the same country in essence at a different place. If I was an illegal mexian I would the others stay the fuck in mexico because otherwise I could've stayed at home.
>>
>>59466089
Electrify the earth, is called step voltage
>>
>>59471560
fair enough, but it's still in our interests to send them all back
>>
>>59471560

god damn goymans are fucking idiots

no wonder they'll soon loose thew remaining of their clay to refugees. lol
>>
>>59472198
If anything my post indicated I don't want the population of syria move here because I like germany and don't want to live in the middle east.
>>
>>59466089
forget tunneling, most just fly there overstay their tourists visas.
>>
>>59472270

dafür ist es viel zu spät

bloss 3% moslems und die städte sind schon grossteils scheisse

wir brauchen den Führer und eine moderne Endlösung.
>>
>>59472815
Muskatnuss, Herr Müller!
>>
File: trump.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>>59468304
Its simple, heres how:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3Mg4Rm8tMs
>>
File: 1449254480865.jpg (28 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449254480865.jpg
28 KB, 600x600
>>59472966

sieg heil Hans

>>59473062

pic related
>>
>>59467668
Fuck off, the Jews had us spend 2 trillion on Afghanistan and Iraq but we can't defend our own border? How about we give the hundreds of thousands of military sitting on their ass an actually useful job for once.
>>
All this blather and no solution.

Face it. A wall only deters honest illegals.
>>
>>59473535
My solution would be to calculate how much they probably have earned during their illegal time and then offer them to either pay half back in taxes or be send to mexico. Then legalize drugs to take the power away from the cartels.
>>
>>59473535
He also supports cracking down on employers for hiring illegals.
>>
>>59473535

>A wall only deters honest illegals.

Jesus the media jew is powerful.

Walls work.
>>
The vast majority of illegal immigrants in America are here on expired visas. A wall won't do jack shit to prevent that.

There's nothing stopping a Mexican family from driving to the border, telling the CBP guy they're on their way to Disneyland, getting a tourist visa and deciding to stay.

Unless we close our borders completely and turn away the billions of foreign tourist dollars that get spent here every year then there's no way to prevent illegals from coming.

The border wall is a jerk-off fantasy.
>>
>>59474336
What would happen if a white european (german maybe) came to america with a tourist visa and stayed? Is this the moment to do it, would he become a full citizen, too?
>>
>>59474464
Lol. No.

Get back to the caliphate
>>
File: hellothere.jpg (87 KB, 451x539) Image search: [Google]
hellothere.jpg
87 KB, 451x539
>>59466089
dont you know about undergromd walls?
>>
>>59474464
No, he wouldn't have citizenship but he really wouldn't have to worry about deportation unless he started committing a lot of crimes. White Illegals are generally left alone as they tend to blend in pretty well.
>>
For all naysayers, one thing you do have to realize is that Trump is going to cut all funding towards sanctuary cities, AKA cities in which illegals are safe from law enforcement and are usually able to obtain benefits in. These cities will go to hell without federal funding and will of course not allow their fund to be cut, dropping their sanctuary laws.
>>
>>59474745
>>59474464

As an example; the bartender at my local bar is an Irish guy whose education visa expired 15 fucking years ago. He works, pays taxes and is white so no one gives a shit that he's here.
>>
>>59474995
How does an illegal pay taxes? Don't you need a number for that? Is he insured?
>>
File: Berlin-Wall-8-2[1].jpg (125 KB, 711x480) Image search: [Google]
Berlin-Wall-8-2[1].jpg
125 KB, 711x480
>>59466089
>some german faggot doesn't understand how walls work

>Before the Wall's erection, 3.5 million East Germans circumvented Eastern Bloc emigration restrictions and defected from the GDR...
>Between 1961 and 1989, the wall prevented almost all such emigration.
>the wall prevented almost all such emigration.
>prevented
>almost
>all
>>
>>59466089
Sensors every 50 meters, attached to a monitoring system that will alert when breaches are attempted.
>>
>>59475142

>Hungarian fence 2015

>8800 people the day before closure on the Hungary-Serbia border

>41 people the next day after midnight closure

>23 people the second day

>all of them picked up by the police

"but anon fences are racist and don't work"

you betcha.
>>
>>59475089
A social security number isn't hard to obtain. The Mexicans do it all the time.
Besides, even if you're working under a fake name and social security number the taxes are withheld from your paycheck anyway so Uncle Sam still gets his. It's the under-the-table workers (Mexicans mostly) that are cheating on taxes.

As for insurance, there's no American insurance company of any kind that gives a flying fuck what your immigration status is. If you can pay, they'll insure you.
>>
>>59474745

We have a catch and release policy in the US. The detention centers are full, so if you're actually supporting yourself and not creating a problem DHS will just let you go with a 'promise' to appear for your deportation some day in the distant future.
>>
>>59475089

If you get a paycheck you have funds deducted from your pay. These are called payroll taxes.

Not sure if anons Irish bartender pays income taxes but I figure it's possible. Legal immigrants or those with work visas are supposed to pay income taxes.

So basically the IRS isn't going to kick someone out who keeps sending them money every year is my understanding. They won't report a taxpayer to immigration and customs enforcement.
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
>>59475151
What is the effective range of these sensors?
Care to demonstrate that these sensors can detect minuscule movements like shoveling underground?
Are these hypothetical sensors not prone to false positives, considering the length of the border and the fact that the earth is in constant movement?
>>
>>59466089
You build a moat.
>>
>>59475425
The IRS and DHS are completely separate entities. The IRS exists to collect Uncle Sam's money, nothing more. They don't give a shit one way or another about immigration status.
>>
>>59466129
Trump is not the bastion of capitalism.

He is against the free market. He always says how he wants to use the government to meddle in international business.

sure he is great for most things, but capitalism he is not.
>>
>>59475653
Seems to me like that's exactly captitalism. It's not like rich guys enjoy the competition.
>>
>>59475425

We don't enforce e-Verify, so employers are free to hire who/what they want and the IRS looks the other way. The US Chamber of Commerce and LaRasa have fought to remove any enforcement provisions.

Enforce e-Verify and give it teeth and the problem goes away. They then actually WILL self deport.
>>
>>59473449
>>59473449
Iraq and Afghanistan are the reason why the military didnt invade mexico and venezualia for their oil

And there are a lot of hispanics in the military.....you dont think they'd ever conduct war on their own clay where their families live do you?
>>
Frack the ground for oil. Then it'll just cave in if they try to dig.
>>
File: Penguins.jpg (760 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760 KB, 1024x768
>>59475142
>>59475201
Both of the examples you're providing willingly ignore the fact that several criminal organizations with billions of dollars of purchasing power were not present in those situations, and the fact that Mexico/US uphold trade agreements, which enable the flow of vehicles into US territory (as it is a logistical nightmare to search every vehicle without incurring in trade losses).

Drugs and illegals are transported by tunnels, US customs, through the coast, and so on, and there's not a thing you can do about it.

A wall isn't going to change shit, it's already very profitable to smuggle people through tunnels.
>>
>>59474609
>dont you know about undergromd walls?
So, you mean to tell me they can't dig deeper?
Fascinating, trumpfags are geniuses!
>>
>>59475887
YOU FORGET SIR

ABOUT THE BRITISH PATENTED POO CONTINGENCY

>>59469895
>>
>>59476027
Trumps wall will go straight to the Earths core
>>
>>59476035
lol the british are a bunch of incompetent sissy faggots lol
>>
>>59466089

Literally just put something like asbestos in the walls so those that dig through it get lung cancer.
>>
File: bernie president.png (229 KB, 467x314) Image search: [Google]
bernie president.png
229 KB, 467x314
>>59466089
put lava underneath it
>>
>>59476137
You just earned first shift on poo cleaning
>>
File: britoflag.jpg (10 KB, 355x493) Image search: [Google]
britoflag.jpg
10 KB, 355x493
>>59476243

sure thing you meme empirialist
>>
>>59476308
Clean up that poo
>>
File: Dead britshit liberators Iraq.jpg (10 KB, 276x182) Image search: [Google]
Dead britshit liberators Iraq.jpg
10 KB, 276x182
>>59476369

I think Iraqis make better shit cleaners than us.
>>
>>59466129
>ANWOSCAG
I like it.
>>
File: HOTS004.jpg (64 KB, 590x333) Image search: [Google]
HOTS004.jpg
64 KB, 590x333
>>59466089
He cant, no one can stop us, we got taco worms.
>>
>>59476471
Clean up that poo bodies
>>
>>59466089
by killing all the Mexicans

>building a tunnel is easy
Tunnels can take a long ass time to make, are dangerous, and can be destroyed in a few minutes.
>>
File: Jellyfish.jpg (758 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Jellyfish.jpg
758 KB, 1024x768
>>59476035
It's astonishing how americans lack critical thinking skills so much, especially the /pol/tard authoritarian types which consider themselves to be "redpilled", yet, they cannot see through the obvious lies that require just a little thinking to be uncovered.

They are all behaving like animals in a circus being led by the man who hands out little sugar cubes of political incorrectness and sloganeering, it's like a bizarro "YES WE CAN" memeing repackaged to cater to disenfranchised racists with low IQs.

None of these shit policies will work, the only solution is to take away the income from cartels by legalizing drugs, and people will stop fleeing Mexico, these mouthbreathers don't know the impact cartel violence has on the economy, which forces people to flee Mexico and job creators to not invest money on businesses.

All trump has to do to get support for anything, is spout controversial dumb things while tickling their little racist brains with political incorrectness, and these retards will just defend it and rationalize it no matter what.
>>
>>59466127
kek. More money.
>>
>>59476649
>Tunnels can take a long ass time to make, are dangerous, and can be destroyed in a few minutes.

Same with walls.
>>
>>59466089

just say that there is one landmine at a random place every mile.

there doesn't even have to be one planted.
>>
>>59476471
I'll report you if you don't clean up the poo
>>
>>59476765
I'd say these bags of shit are thoroughly cleaned up. :D
>>
>>59476746
Actually, no.
A large enough wall will be resistant to even earthquakes, let alone Mexicans with pick axes.
>walls can be destroyed in a few minutes
>what is the Great Wall of China
>>
>>59476849
>>what is the Great Wall of China

lol what a pandejo retard.
>>
>>59466127
see
>>59475539
I'd love to see trumpfags answer the questions pointed out here.

>>59476849
A wall can be bypassed by simply using blankets and some big ass stairs, tunnels, or by going around it by sea (US Coast guard can't even intercept 10% of known drug shipments! kek), you don't even need to destroy it.
>>
>>59476849
>what is the Great Wall of China

An interesting but utterly ineffective landmark that was breached countless times by invaders throughout it's history.
>>
>>59476746
The INS will be patrolling the walls. Nobody is going to be patrolling the tunnels.

>>59476686
you have to go back

People aren't immigrating illegally solely because of the Drug War. Most people are immigrating illegally because there is a huge market here for illegal labor. You could come here and get a full time job tomorrow.

The fact that jobs for Mexicans would be available in Mexico would not change the fact that jobs for Mexicans are also available, and effectively incentivized, in America. It also would not change the fact that there are almost no repercussions for circumventing the immigration process.

Rebuilding the Mexican economy will help, sure. And I agree that all drugs should be legalized. But the wall must be built, too.
>>
>>59476686

and when cartel can't get money from drugs, then what? they'll just leave or turn into upstanding citizens?
>>
>>59476989
>implying the Coast Guard actually wants to prevent drugs from getting in

The Drug War has been immensely profitable for the American government. For fuck's sake, the CIA was directly importing cocaine in the 1980s.

>>59475539
I'm sure that military-grade sensors would be more than capable of locating a few spics with shovels, especially because spics never shut the fuck up.
>>
>>59477164
They'll exist in one form or another but they'll shrink to near obscurity.

Look at the American Mafia. Once Booze was legalized in the 30's their influence on American society was greatly reduced. They still exist but they don't cause anywhere near the problems they caused back during prohibition.
>>
>>59477023
The Ancient Chinese did not have nearly the patrolling capability of the INS.
>>
>>59477088
>The INS will be patrolling the walls. Nobody is going to be patrolling the tunnels.
And CBP mans our border checkpoints which is where the vast majority of illegals cross. Face it, a wall won't do shit.
>>
>>59477342
That kind of contradicts the claims made in >>59476686

The decrease in organized crime coincided with a massive collapse of the economy. (Not necessarily a causal relationship, but it certainly didn't prevent the Great Depression.) Businesses didn't rush to fill in the vacancies.
>>
>>59477088
>you have to go back
I'm not an illegal immigrant, can you not see my flag?

Why do trumpniggers always spout meaningless, incoherent slogans?
>People aren't immigrating illegally solely because of the Drug War. Most people are immigrating illegally because there is a huge market here for illegal labor.
Source?
>You could come here and get a full time job tomorrow.
Yet, I wouldn't earn what I earn here, so, there's no reason for me to emigrate.
>The fact that jobs for Mexicans would be available in Mexico would not change the fact that jobs for Mexicans are also available, and effectively incentivized, in America.
Given the choice, Mexicans would prefer to work and live in Mexico, if the levels of violence and unemployment rates were not heavily influenced by cartel violence.
>Rebuilding the Mexican economy will help, sure. And I agree that all drugs should be legalized. But the wall must be built, too.
Except a wall isn't going to solve shit, due to all the facts I've mentioned in other posts ITT, as long as there is a demand for drugs, and drugs remain illegal, cartels will not cease to exist.

>>59477164
>and when cartel can't get money from drugs, then what? they'll just leave or turn into upstanding citizens?
Just like bootleggers in the prohibiton era became terrorists with WMD, right?

>>59475539
I'm sure that military-grade sensors would be more than capable of locating a few spics with shovels, especially because spics never shut the fuck up.

>I'm sure
That is some hard hitting evidence, if I've ever seen one.
>>
>>59477345
>muh acronym agency

and that's your first mistake.
>>
>>59466089
Walk won't catch them all.

Actually enforcing the law when they're found will catch them, over time, though.

Currently, if cops find an illegal because he got stopped in traffic or whatever, they just give him a ticket like normal. Employers aren't checked for hiring, really. No one tries.
>>
>>59477557
>meaningless, incoherent slogans
>what are dank memes

source on the employment:
>http://www.fairus.org/issue/illegal-aliens-taking-u-s-jobs

>Yet, I wouldn't earn what I earn here, so, there's no reason for me to emigrate
Most Mexicans would.

>Most Mexicans would prefer to stay in Mexico if the cartels ceased to exist.
Why? Why would they want to stay in Mexico if they could make more money in the United States? Also, not everyone who comes through Mexico is Mexican.

>Wall won't solve shit
Yes it will. Having a well equipped border will make it more difficult for people to cross. Do you actually believe that it is easier to cross an unprotected border than a protected one?
>>
>>59477707
Americans love to throw piles of money at problems by creating huge federal agencies that solve nothing, like the TSA and Homeland, how else would they create jobs?

>>59477850
How would you that without infringing on the rights of actual American citizens?

I'm certain that most bootlickers here would be glad to have some kind of ID to verify your citizenship, and also enable the police to ask you for such documents without committing a felony or whatever, but what is your plan, exactly?
>>
>>59477941
>>http://www.fairus.org/issue/illegal-aliens-taking-u-s-jobs
this is actually a good thing, less money going into uncle samuel's pockets VIA taxes means more money to raise large mexican families and less funds going into the red army....erm I mean the pentagon and their global conquest agenda....oh and less money for pissrael.

I'd rather see mexico get all the money than that shitty rogue terrorist state in the middle east.
>>
>>59466269
I propose U-boats
>>
>>59478094
The expansion of the labor market caused by illegal immigration drives down wages and lets the corporate elite hold on to more of their profits.

>>59466269
Coast Guard is supposed to.
>>
>>59475089
A lot of bartenders work under the table.
>>
>>59477941
>>http://www.fairus.org/issue/illegal-aliens-taking-u-s-jobs
There's no mention about the causes of their emigration. Lack of jobs and investment in Mexico is undeniably heavily effected by cartel violence, so you are in fact proving my point.
>Most Mexicans would.
Only if they are non-skilled and there's a lack of jobs in their area.
>Why? Why would they want to stay in Mexico if they could make more money in the United States? Also, not everyone who comes through Mexico is Mexican.
You're seriously asking me why would they prefer to earn a decent wage in Mexico, next to their families , over earning a bit more and being treated like an animal in a foreign country?
>Yes it will. Having a well equipped border will make it more difficult for people to cross.
see
>>59475887
>>59475539
>>59476989
> Do you actually believe that it is easier to cross an unprotected border than a protected one?
A worthless solution is just as good as no solution at all. Your claim is hanging on a thin thread which assumes there is a protection in the first place.

>>59478298
>Coast Guard is supposed to.
Your coast guard cannot even intercept 10% of known drug shipments, let alone handle a surge of immigration by sea.

http://www.workboat.com/news-feed/2015/coast-guard-to-beef-up-its-drug-war-efforts

why are americans so ignorant?
>>
>>59478522
do you ride your tiny bicecletta to scoo-oo?

also, la raza will fail
>>
>>59466089
landmines
build wall downwards too
moats
???
all of the above
>>
can some goys in game development on /vg/ make a Donald Trump America defense game?
>>
>>59477707
Clean the poo
>>
>>59478659
>being so butthurt about a factual post you have to resort to shitposting to vent a bit of asspain
kek'ing @ your rectal distress
>also, la raza will fail
"La raza" isn't even a thing among average Mexicans, it's a /pol/tard meme blown out of proportion by paranoid schizophrenic memers, it's like saying the god hates fags movement represents the views of white americans.
>>
>>59478917
I am god, and god hates fags.
>>
>>59478522
Why the are emigrating has nothing to do with whether or not the United States should build a wall.

>non-skilled Mexicans
Mexican intellectuals

>their families
Nigger please. They either bring their families here, or they send the money back to their families in Mexico.

>The current way that the US protects its borders is flawed! It's not working!
>Ok, then we should change it.
>But your border protection doesn't work!
No shit, Paco. That's why Emperor Trump is going to crank the spiciness level up to 11 on your ass. The Coast Guard, CBP, INS, and their friends are BUILT TO FAIL. They're supposed to let people in so that wages can be shrunk and internal surveillance can be increased.

I have a tough time believing this isn't bait when you call me ignorant while simultaneously believing that it is just as easy to pass through open desert as it is to complete a military obstacle course through a desert.
>>
>>59476823
You must clean more for being mean
>>
>>59478917
Yea la raza "the race" is analogues to god hates fags to whites lol you shit skins are so desperate to feel like you have equal footing in a discussion with your superiors you make up bullshit lol way to be BTFO
>>
>>59478877
>>59479055
can u like, stop getting dubs already? it's getting on my nerve.
>>
>>59479191
I got dubs?

Clean up my dubs
>>
>>59479565
make me
>>
>>59479045
>Why the are emigrating has nothing to do with whether or not the United States should build a wall.
Yet, the conditions and causes that enable and foster emigration are relevant to the emigration problem.
>Mexican intellectuals
A meme isn't an argument.
>Nigger please. They either bring their families here
I'd like to see some statistics to support your simplistic and absolute claim.
>or they send the money back to their families in Mexico.
What part of "people prefer to be with their families" you don't get?
>>The current way that the US protects its borders is flawed! It's not working!
>>Ok, then we should change it.
>>But your border protection doesn't work!
>No shit, Paco. That's why Emperor Trump is going to crank the spiciness level up to 11 on your ass. The Coast Guard, CBP, INS, and their friends are BUILT TO FAIL

muh meme god emperor! god wills it! xD
nice argument bro

The fact of the matter is that the 'solutions' being proposed here are:

a) dishonest, as you do not only have to build a wall that will cost a certain amount, but also you have to factor likely a lot more of money to maintain human presence in all of the border and coast
b) ineffective, as walls can be bypassed by using tunnels, and the coast and US customs will still be there for old school trafficking of people and drugs
c) all of the above

>I have a tough time believing this isn't bait when you call me ignorant while simultaneously believing that it is just as easy to pass through open desert as it is to complete a military obstacle course through a desert.
You really cannot piece together 2+2, do you? It might fend off a small part of the immigrants, but, say, you'll get cucked at a rate of 90%, rather than 100%, is that good enough for you?

>>59479076
lol le inferior shitskins cannot compete against muh memeing and empty statements, amirite?
14/88 god emperor bros xD
>>
>>59479643
I just keep asking

Plus I will tell your mum
>>
>>59478917
if brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose

also, your posting style is poor, very low energy, what a loser
>>
>>59479995
>Plus I will tell your mum

I dunno fag, my mum shits out full metal jacket babies like its the end of the world, You better be damned careful what you say to my mum.
>>
>>59479812
sources:
>http://www.inquisitr.com/1291351/increase-in-illegal-immigration-by-families-you-wont-believe-why-more-are-coming-with-young-children/
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2271455/Revealed-How-immigrants-America-sending-120-BILLION-struggling-families-home.html
>http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/28/us/politics/immigrants-find-it-cheaper-to-send-money-home.html
>http://immigrationreform.com/2014/10/29/illegal-immigrants-send-home-50-billion-annually-but-cost-taxpayers-more-than-113-billion/
>>
>>59480078
I find the lack of smug anime faces in your verbal shitpost disturbing.

1/10, will not reply to again.
>>
>>59466269
Sharks
>>
>>59466089
1. The CIA & FBI already know where all the tunnels are.
2. Building a tunnel takes a lot of time and work.
3. Collapsing a tunnel only takes a stick of dynamite.
>>
The same way Israel does with their wall: have guards looking out for tunnelers and using ground-sonar
>>
>>59479812
Way to again ignore the facts that not only are your people shit at making societies work you cant make a proper analogy either.

> empty statements
is that what your sweet madre tells you little shit skins to protect your from reality?
>>
>>59480356
you do seem pretty retarded desu m8
>>
>>59480455
they still miss many of them.

there just is no sure fire way of interceptign tunnelers
>>
>>59466089
Land mines
>>
>>59469428
>gulf of mexico
>>
>>59480315
Care to quote the relevant data rather than spamming links you got off google 3 mins ago mindlessly? Because I don't see a mention of statistics regarding how many immigrants are bringing their families with them anywhere.

Also, it is no secret that people send money from the US, that wasn't the point we were discussing about.

>Given the choice, Mexicans would prefer to work in Mexico next to their families, rather than having to send money and live as a 2nd class citizen away from their families.

>>59480487
Quality shitpost. I'm eager to hear more "facts" from you.
>>
If you're that eager to get to USA why not just do it legally? It can't be that hard.
>>
>>59466127
Those are expensive as fuck dude
>>
>>59480865

Cheaper than letting rapist mexicans in our communities
>>
>>59476686
A spic that is anti trump. I'm sure you have an educated unbiased opinion. Fuck off jose
>>
"The wall" is just a metaphor anyway
>>
>>59466089

Same way Israel prevents people from digging under their wall with ground penetrating radar
>>
File: 1450970422097.jpg (84 KB, 400x392) Image search: [Google]
1450970422097.jpg
84 KB, 400x392
>>59481051
>"The wall" is just a metaphor anyway
It literally is not.
It will be Israel style wall.
It will be big.
It will be beautiful.
>>
>>59467668
Look up how many air bases are on the border. An executive order directing them to run their training flights along the border and reporting suspicious activity to the border patrol is pretty easy and wouldn't cost extra.
>>
>>59466089
Civilians with guns.
>>
>>59466089
land mines
>>
>>59481030
>any person who dares to challenge my views is certainly wrong and biased, unlike me
low iQ trumpnigger logic, everyone

>>59480932
Isn't rape committed by blacks way higher than hispanics?
You don't have your priorities in order, my friend.
>>
>>59466089

mics in the wall.
>>
>>59466127

>T*rks don't know anything else other than genociding Armenians and raping little girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEWmCOtZd2U
>>
>>59470415
Is Canada trying to make war with America?

Good, remove canucks.
>>
>>59479812
Relevant to the emigration problem, sure. But the fact of the matter is that there are illegal immigrants coming and they are damaging the American economy.

>a meme isn't an argument
Actually, in this case, it is. The number of Mexicans who are unskilled and impoverished is quite high. Saying "only poor and unemployment" Mexicans doesn't exclude very much of the Mexican population.

>prefer to be with their families
People prefer to make cash money. I'm sure they'd prefer to live with their families away from shit holes like Mexico.

If you make illegal immigration the easiest avenue to get out of places like Mexico, then they have no reason to better themselves and their communities. They don't need to improve themselves to meet American immigration standards, and they can just up and leave whenever.

>walls can be bypassed using tunnels
>the border patrol is going to be expensive
First of all, pick one. A border patrol that is adequately equipped should have no problem sniffing out tunnels. We have a surplus of military equipment that I'm sure could be put to good use. Second, government spending raises equilibrium aggregate expenditure. We'd be creating demand for goods and services, creating jobs and stimulating the American economy.

The wall would be like a public works project, in a way.

>the coast
The Coast Guard needs to be beefed up around the borders, yes. Doesn't change the fact that wall must be built.

>cucked rate of 90% instead of 100%
Great, ninety percent left to go.

Let me repeat. Mexico is Mexico. The United States is the United States. It is not our concern that cartels have ravaged your nation. It is also not our responsibility to accept Mexicans and Central Americans who willingly ignore our immigration standards.

However, it IS our responsibility to ensure that there are consequences for ignoring these standards. It is also our responsibility to ensure that the American labor market is not thrown out of balance.
>>
>>59480783
Passive aggressiveness will only get your people so far Pedro. sorry
>>
>>59481381
it's a also a typical french canadian with a chip on his shoulder too.

clearly these faggots dont See the little big Chinese dick sliding into their delicious cunts.
>>
>>59481287
>my entire people are collectively shitting and pissing themselves over the thought of being not allowed to live around whites illegally.
>my opinion on the matter is not emotionally based or biased in anyway and I don't have a sever cultural issue in my own community to work on before making opinions on others.
>>
>>59480783
There is relevant data contained within the articles. Try reading.

>given the choice
Yeah, in a hypothetical dream world where Mexican jobs are aplenty, sure. That's not America's problem. That's yours.
>>
>>59480574
Automated rovers equipped with ground penetrating radar.
>>
>>59481264
This too. Paco doesn't understand how many Americans would volunteer and do volunteer to shoot some spics at the border.
>>
File: 1448752055628.jpg (8 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
1448752055628.jpg
8 KB, 268x188
>>59466089
A wall is a psychological deterrent. It means nothing to the determined.
>>
Mexicans cant swim
>>
>>59481287
this tacofaggot seems to think that it's impossible to build a thousand mile wall

he also thinks that he can excuse mexican high levels of crime by blaming the blacks... he doesn't seem to get the fact that the blacks are already here, we have a choice whether we want additional criminals from the backwards savage peasant culture of mexico
>>
>>59481677
THIS
the whole thing could be funded and complete on the free time and money of the average white man if the government would allow us. Shit skins are protected from us m8
>>
>>59481746
I would personally rent and drive as many shit skins I can fit in a uhaul on my own dime is they allowed me the authority to control them with force. until they are across the border
>>
>>59481746
Build wall. Allow tourists. Install coin operated machine guns on wall alongside coin operated telescopes.
>>
>>59481631
>>59480783
But hold on, why would you assume they'd want to stay in Mexico? Jobs are plentiful in Europe, and there are European posters whining about the American immigration process all the time.

People relocate all the time, you don't think they'd just move the abuela and fifty kids to California for the quality of life?
>>
File: gla mob.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
gla mob.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>59481746
?expecting a fascist oligarchy to sponsor a "AK 47s FOR EVERYONE" project like some GLA fundamentalist general.

This aint command and conquer....faggit
>>
File: 1450748907326.jpg (974 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1450748907326.jpg
974 KB, 2000x2000
>>59478094

> third world of EU
> knowing anything about money
>>
File: FT_15.07.23_UnauthImmigrants.png (17 KB, 420x482) Image search: [Google]
FT_15.07.23_UnauthImmigrants.png
17 KB, 420x482
>>59480932
But rape is free anon
Also, illegals aren't coming in in a decade >
>>
>>59481746
>>59481832
>>59481850
It sounds like a phony meme, but it's true. There is nothing more that an American gun nut wants than his home to be invaded, just to he can get some good shots in.
>>
>>59481960
LOL
>implying I said the government would provide anything but open the gates and give us the authority m8

The white populace of America alone could fix this issue that's is the irony here when shitskins have pride as if its not our own government protecting them form us.

pro tip I have multiple ak 47's and 3000 rounds of 7.62 as we speak.
>>
>>59482002
I live in Baltimore MD m8 myself and most of my neighbors (White gun owners) sat outside my house and waited for the niggers to cross 40 into the suburbs during the dindu riots......I WAS FULLY ERECT
>>
>>59481985
>>59481985
We got a lot of jews in high "money changing" positions here that want a lot of american heads to roll for the cold war.

Dont expect a lot of warm hearted "cooperation" from this country, my dim witted yankee goyim.

we will happily plant a knife in your back. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr5AJJuzO8A&list=PLB5E26C00484097B0
>>
>>59480865
It doesn't fucking matter you nigger.

Mexico is paying for it.
>>
>>59482077
This reveals another good motive for the wall. Americans are getting fed up with multiculturalism. If Whites don't get a big, beautifulâ„¢ reminder that the government hasn't totally forgotten about us, then shit is going to get ugly.

Reminder that the KKK was founded by a few grumpy rednecks with guns.
>>
>>59481388
>Relevant to the emigration problem, sure.
If your basement is flooded with water constantly, is it not rational to look for the causes of the flood? Rather than building another layer of walls?

It's astonishing how mouthbreathing americans simply seem to overlook the causes of immigration as if they were not relevant at all.

>Actually, in this case, it is. The number of Mexicans who are unskilled...
Yet, this argument has no bearing on the fact that a good part of this unskilled/impoverished group in Mexico would not emigrate, provided our society was rid of cartel violence which undermines investment and jobs availability.

>People prefer to make cash money.
Source?
> I'm sure they'd prefer to live with their families away from...
But "I'm sure" isn't an argument, and you selectively filtered my request for statistics regarding immigrants that bring their families.
>If you make illegal immigration the easiest avenue to get out ..
I agree to a point, but you have yet to prove that a wall will actually deter immigration considerably.

>First of all, pick one. A border patrol that is adequately equipped should have no problem sniffing out tunnels.
How so? Can you expand on what capabilities the border patrol has to detect tunnels, and why is it feasible in the technical aspect?
> We have a surplus of military equipment that I'm sure..
Like what?

>Second, government spending raises equilibrium aggregate expenditure
Just like fighting goat herders in a sandbox helps the economy, right?

>The Coast Guard needs to be beefed up around the borders, yes.
Care to explain how much manpower you will need and why it is feasible?

> It is not our concern that cartels have ravaged your nation.
It is, considering that you instigated the war on drugs aided by lackeys in the government, which led to this situation.
>It is also not our responsibility to accept Mexicans and
Certainly not, but there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>59482174
This is what I mean. We're luring Paco into a trap. Even just the presence of the wall is a statement about the true nature of American society.
>>
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>>59470415
Thanks Trudeau. I'm packing my bags as I type this. Can't wait to sip Maple Syrup and hunt Moose, then finish the day by sitting in front of the fireplace.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 540x710) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 540x710
>>59466089
I don't know so fuck you
>>
>>59481990
>The lead author of the Center for Migration Studies report on illegal immigrants, Robert Warren, who was formerly with the INS, has estimated that in 2009, for example, 558,000 illegal immigrants received legal status, returned to their home countries, or died. At the same time 384,000 new aliens joined the illegal population that year.7 Thus, even if roughly 400,000 new illegal immigrants overstay their visas or sneak into the country annually and join the existing illegal population, the overall population of illegal immigrants can remain roughly the same size.

http://cis.org/2.5-Million-Join-Illegal-Population-under-Obama
>>
>>59467668
Drones. Lots and Lots of Drones.
>>
>>59482349
Sounds like you need to get your shit together. Why do you want us to leave our door unlocked just because you have assholes in your house? Fix your shit. Don't mind what we do.
>>
>>59482349
How is it America's responsibility to solve the root of the problem?
We'll just build a wall and leave your brown asses in the cold to figure it out yourselves. #BuildWallPaco
>>
>>59466089
Probably some electric wires or something.
>>
>>59482349
The causes of immigration are certainly relevant. But they are not ours to address. They are yours.

>spic demanding that Whitey fixes his problem in his homeland
Jesus Christ man, have some dignity.

>flood analogy
Trying to prevent a flood outright is an Sisyphean task. However, building a home that is water resistant is manageable.

I'm not going to source the fact that people like to make money. Kill yourself.

>selectively filtered
I provided links, which you ignored. I'm also not going to prove the axiom that people would rather not live amidst violence and poverty. You clearly don't want to listen, so I'm going to call upon the judgement of others that these claims are self evident:

>people prefer to make more money than less money, other factors aside
>people would rather live in safe, bountiful communities than dangerous, impoverished communities

This link gives a basic overview of tunnel detection:
>http://www.usborderpatrol.com/Border_Patrol725.htm

I'm not going to give you an economics lecture.
see section 02 of
>https://courses.byui.edu/ECON_151/Presentations/Lesson_07.htm

i can't give you exact figures regarding the Coast Guard. But having more resources should make it easier for the Coast Guard to do its job than less, especially in a political environment that values success in its mission to reduce illegal immigration.

>nothing we can do about it
The Americans ITT seem to think otherwise.

Reminder that this is what happens when you get on Americans' bad side:
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan
>>
>>59482962
The root cause of the basement flooding is that it's below waterline. Similarly, the root cause of illegal immigration is our economy. What shithead really wants, is for the US to be like Mexico. Rather than stop the flood, he's suggesting we fill the basemen.
>>
>>59481455
I'm not interested in replying seriously to shitposters, so there's that. Post like an adult or take a hike, you're only ridiculing yourself further with each iteration of your shitposts.

>>59481631
>There is relevant data contained within the articles. Try reading.
I'm not going to construct an argument for you, I gave it a quick glance and saw nothing, either post evidence or GTFO.

>Yeah, in a hypothetical dream world where Mexican jobs are aplenty, sure. That's not America's problem. That's yours.
As hypothetical as legalizing drugs like it happened with alcohol might be, sure.

>>59481720
>this tacofaggot seems to think that it's impossible to build a thousand mile wall
Care to point out the post where I made such claim?
>he also thinks that he can excuse mexican high levels of crime by blaming the blacks..
Where did I excused said thing?
All I said was that, if he's so concerned about rape, why aren't they taking action against it, considering black rape is more prominent?
> he doesn't seem to get the fact that the blacks are already here
So what you are saying is that black rape is acceptable because they're already there? Good cuck skills you got there O'Brien, don't forget to apply the same logic to your Muslim immigrants.

>>59482831
>Why do you want us to leave our door unlocked just because you have assholes in your house?
Nice false premise, I'm sure locking your door has many advantages when the rest of your house is unprotected on many fronts.
> Fix your shit. Don't mind what we do.
Unsurprisingly, this is what trumpfags always spout when their "solutions" hit an obstacle "why do you care about it?"
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.