[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /pol/? How do you deal with it when your favorite offensive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
Well /pol/?

How do you deal with it when your favorite offensive joke is dismantled in front of you?
>>
>>59412215
The same applies to his "jokes"
>>
>>59412215
If somebody tries that, just laugh at them.

Liberals hate being laughed at. Makes them squirm like hell. They won't try it again.
>>
>>59412215

Just cuck my shit up
>>
>>59412215
>It's just a prank, bro
>>
I'd laugh at his kek face and explain that niggers attack people and steal shit.
>>
>>59412215
He just wants us to spend more time talking about blacks so he can finish masturbating.
>>
Luckily his jokes cone pre dismantled
>>
I'm assuming the C.K. stands for Cuck.
>>
>>59412370
Adding to this; he expects people to back down and pretend to not be racist. If you do that, then you appear awkward. If you don't do that, then his tactic is without teeth.
>>
>>59412215
I explain the contextual significance of the joke.
>implying racism exists
>>
>>59412215
I wonder how they feel when someone slowly explains the really obvious racist/sexist joke while talking to them like they're retarded.
>>
>>59412215
@Louis Cuck K
I don't get it.
Explain it.
>>
>>59412215
just laugh and tell them that you have to be smarter than the joke to get it
>>
Someone tweet him 'Do you know the german recipe for Rat ragout ? Oven, oven, oven.'
>>
>>59412215
"The joke is that the African American population has a lower average IQ and commits a disproportionate volume of crime compared to the total population of the USA, as multiple official sources have verified."
>>
>>59412215
I never had that happen to me yet. Why would you crash and burn trying to explain a joke? da fuq
>>
>>59412215
>"I don't get it anon, why is it funny that Tyrone robbed a house?"
>Because niggers steal shit.
>>
File: FghnIkb.gif (500 KB, 500x205) Image search: [Google]
FghnIkb.gif
500 KB, 500x205
>Guy tries this on a /pol/ack
>/pol/ack then spends the next three hours going through diagrams, graphs, and infographics explaining how racism is truth, and how the jews are behind liberal beliefs
>guy's face
>>
99% of all great humor throughout history is racist or sex jokes.

When you strip that away, there's almost nothing else that's left to joke about.
>>
Let me try
>What did the little nigger get for Christmas?
>Your bike!
>"Wow anon, mind explaining that joke?"
>When I was about 8 years old my bike was stolen by the neighborhood crackhead's kid. He asked me if he could "borrow it for a minute." Being the naive little shit, I did.. probably would've stabbed me if I didn't though. Anyway, she had around 5 of those little shits ruining the neighborhood. I think one of them got locked up for murder.
>"Well umm a-anon, that still isn't nice."
>Yeah.. well I wasn't lucky enough to grow up in a gated community.
>>
Ok, see - Asians are terrible drivers.

Niggers eat a lof of fried chicken and watermelon. They are fat and violent.

Mexicans are lazy and eat a lot of beans.
>>
>>59412215
Easy

>It's funny because Niggers are subhumans who should be eradicated in the upcoming race war.
Guaranteed to get a few laughs.
>>
>>59412495
cuck king obviously
>>
LITTLE
>>
>>59412564
We can always joke about how fat americans are. inb4 irish and german potato niggers think they are a race.
>>
>>59412215
>Go to his next big stand up show.
>Make sure you go with many many people and spread them across the audience.
>Each time he tells a joke.
>Shout "I dont get it, can you explain it?"
>Watch him crash and burn.

Thanks for the bullet and the gun comedian.
>>
What the happened to him? He used to be funny occasionally on Opie and Anthony
>>
File: fuckedshit.jpg (418 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
fuckedshit.jpg
418 KB, 768x768
>>59412215
Although this technique may be used on social retards , an eloquent racist/sexist would patiently explain to him the stereotype and then laugh at his cuckolded opinion..
>>
>>59412215
But racist jokes actually make more sense than non-racist jokes?
>>
>>59412215

"It's funny because niggers are animals". Remember to say it with a big, giddy smile, otherwise it won't work as well.
>>
File: laughing_doctors.gif (993 KB, 267x150) Image search: [Google]
laughing_doctors.gif
993 KB, 267x150
>tell a nigger joke
>I dont get it, can you explain?
>"because niggers are lazy stupid and criminal"
>we both laugh it off
>>
>>59412558
You mean going through the same five falsified debunked pictures that have been reposted by the same retards for years now.
>>
>>59412630
He got divorced and became a bitter shitbag
>>
>>59412630
He became the SJW white knight. He constantly reminds people how evil men and white people are. I'm not sure if he does it for ratings or because he trying to reconcile his rejection and the subsequent slew of black cocks that have been in & out of his ex wife.
>>
>>59412738

>debunked

Huh, I didn't know that's how "proven correct" was spelled over there in Pakistan. Must be a dialect thing.
>>
>>59412738
the nation of pussies, everyone. Thanks for stopping by.
>>
>>59412721

Seriously this, you just amplify and make it even more racist. Guaranteed to work.
>>
File: joker.png (351 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
joker.png
351 KB, 1024x768
>JOKES AREN'T FUNNY IF YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN THEM

HOLY SHIT, NEWS AT ELEVEN!

GET IT? IT WOULDN'T ACTUALLY BE ON THE NEWS BECAUSE THIS IS SUCH COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE A COMPLETE FUCKING RETARD TO NOT KNOW THIS ALREADY! MUCH LESS SOME GINGER HACK WHO CLAIMS TO BE A COMEDIAN YET DOESN'T ALREADY KNOW THIS!
>>
>>59412558
>yfw you realized Anakin's turn to the dark side in Sith completely mirrors his turn FROM the dark side in Jedi

Better than anything done in the new film.
>>
>>59412441
Cuck King
>>
>>59412564
maybe for people who are dull and lack imagination
>>
>>59412215
The joke is that they're niggers. And niggers are prone to stupidity and degenerate acts.
>>
>>59412442
>he expects people to back down and pretend to not be racist

This. In the mind of the libcuck they could never imagine someone actually defending racism. They really are spoiled in this pc world of ours.
>>
File: 1419792135480.png (42 KB, 1070x618) Image search: [Google]
1419792135480.png
42 KB, 1070x618
>>59412738
>debunked

Inshallah retard.
>>
>>59412781
he literally doesn't do any of this. this is a /tv/ meme because his show was so popular.
>>
>>59412442

It's funny when they say "you would never say that stuff around X race" when the entire threat revolves around violence as a response to what the person says.

It only enforces the racist standpoint.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 300x297
>>59412583
nervous laughter is best laughter
>>
File: 1419891155946.jpg (399 KB, 616x2030) Image search: [Google]
1419891155946.jpg
399 KB, 616x2030
>>59412738
>debunked

HNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>59412537
This.

Why are you scared of explaining it?
>>
>>59412215
"It's funny because they are dumb subhumans"

There you go.
>>
>>59412215
Except that doesn't work.

>Why do mexicans drive lowriders?
>So they can pick grapes faster!!

>I don't get it, can you explain it?

>MEXICANS DRIVE LOWRIDERS AND PICK ALL THE GRAPES LOL ¡Ándele! ¡Ándele! ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba! ¡Epa! ¡Epa! ¡Epa! Yeehaw!
>>
My aunt burned coal and married a black doctor.

I said "nigger" in front of him once. Blamed niggers for all the black problems. He got triggered, but I stayed on topic and explained it to him. He agreed.

They're both dead now, but their kids all look like mexicans.
>>
lel, somebody tweet him asking if some of his jokes aren't racist towards whites.
>>
>>59412927
he is self-deprecating, and extends it to the white race often enough that numerous people have taken notice of it.
>>
>>59412215
>"blacks are the biggest beta males on Earth?"
>"oh anon, that's funny because it flies in the face of everything the media has told us."

>Africans have had their entire continent dominated by Arabs and Europeans, couldn't fight off a couple hundred communist Argentinians led by Che who was there on a suicide campaign anyway, and are currently getting their asses handed to them by the Chinese
>Arguably the only black Africans that successfully invaded another continent are the Moors, despite the fact they weren't majority black and are essentially an Arab caliphate"
African men are the ultimate betas. They have to wait for other civilizations to reach liberalism critical mass before they can even pretend to be alpha.
>"That's racist anon."
The best humor reflects reality
>>
File: 1420119018164.gif (29 KB, 276x315) Image search: [Google]
1420119018164.gif
29 KB, 276x315
>>59412738
>debunked

Allahu Ackbar! I've got more but you get the idea you stupid cuck.
>>
>>59412863
Woah man. That's CUH-RAZY
Keep memeing, the prequels were garbage, the only redeeming factor they had was John Williams, and The Force Awakens is substantially better
>>
>>59412215
OldMidwestFagHere

Met him years ago, before he broke out, at a Chicago club. Wife and I were sitting at the bar after his set and he sat down next to her. Being a friendly person I bought him a drink. He thanked my wife, to which she told him it was from me. He looked at her (never looking at me) that he used to chicks who want to bang him buying drinks.

All of a sudden my mind goes into overload!

I hopped straight up, got directly in his face (I'm taller than him) and told him he had 2 choices: "WALK THE FUCK AWAY, OR SWALLOW YOUR OWN TEETH!"

He got up, walked towards the door, and said FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!

One boiuncer grabbed me, and he continued to walk out.

NOT ONLY IS HE A COWARD, HE'S ALSO A PUNK.

FUCK THAT GUY.

Told the wife he'd never go anywhere. I was wrong about that, but I'm not wrong about him being a coward.

/rant off
>>
"Its a stereo type that I was making a joke of off"
>>
>>59413148
it's called jokes. he also acknowledges that it's awesome being white. does that trigger people here, too?
>>
>>59412927
What the fuck are you talking about? Louis CK has a long skit where he rants about how all men are rapists and murderers, and that women are stupid for trusting men.

https://youtu.be/UTULoJlD_V4?t=102
>>
>>59413160
>>59413160
TFA was bland shit for little kids.
>>
>>59412872
other jokes are boring desu famdamily
>>
>>59413124
There has to be a joke in there somewhere.
>>
>>59412215
>explaining any joke
>funny
pick one
>>
>>59412215
i don't , if they're 2dumb4understanding a joke it's their problem , at least i know which one i can't trust and who are just some brainwashed white faggots.
ALLAHU AKBAR !
>>
>>59413282
you fool. he "acknowledges" it's awesome being white, then follows it up by alluding to white guilt. how do you not understand that? if he said it was awesome being white, without guilt-tripping whites, he would be called a supremacist immediately.
>>
>>59412215
I don't get how that keeps any joke from being funny
>>
>>59413242
That's pretty based anon. Your wife's a lucky lady.
>>
>>59413293
Men objectively rape the most and women are objectively stupid, what's your argument?
>rants
Ah, you've never watched ''stand-up comedy'' before. I get it now. This is a funny clip and you're a MRA lunatic for getting mad about it.
>>
>At a party with a couple of friends from when I was in university
>I'm holding court in the smoking area
>"The number one cause of paedophilia is sexy kids"
>People laugh
>Landwhale comes up
>"That's fucking disgusting, anon. How can you make a joke out of something like that.... etc. etc."
>"We all agree that child abuse is bad, and the humour comes from saying something shocking like that."
>She's quiet
>Turn back to friends
>"Why did Sarah fall off the swing? Because she didn't have any arms... Knock knock"
>"Who's there?"
>"Not Sarah, she doesn't have any arms"
>She's now trying to nervously laugh because she's either made herself look like an idiot for not understanding the concept, or she's outed herself as the party pooper

Stand up to them. If someone calls you on a racist joke, escalate it, make it more racist. They just think you're being funnier and sjws have no ammunition against that.
>>
>>59413465
Nah. Enjoy your paranoid delusions.
>>
>>59412215

>using Twitter
>using a parody account named after a famous comedian

>dismantling anything

Pick one
>>
>>59412215
i'd gladly explain it to them. then i would tell them to dismantle it without using the following words:
>patriarchy
>feminism
>islamophobia
>bigot
>problematic
>>
File: image.png (2 KB, 189x178) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 KB, 189x178
>>59412349
>cynical and jaded perspective on X!
>it's loud and has swear words! HA!
>let me tell you why my joke is funny
>let me explain a joke
>comedian explains a joke
>calls himself a comedian
>>
File: 1428694355485.jpg (8 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1428694355485.jpg
8 KB, 249x243
My old boss Bryan was racist as fuck but hilarious so none of us black employees cared. At one point he said "once you go black, you're a single mom".

When I first showed up he just crept up next to me and said "So...I bet you don't have a father" with a straight face. He'd talk about he didn't hire "your kind" and could predict the race of a customer from what they bought.

He once tried to torture one employee into taking a shift by pouring out a can of purple drank on the floor slowly. "Racist Bryan".

Weirdly enough his wife was a black african.
>>
We need to get MDE to heckle him.
>>
File: applydirectlytothesoul.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
applydirectlytothesoul.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>59413242
>coward
>for not fighting some retard in a shitty bar

You couldn't handle the bantz and got butthurt. If a comic fought every billy badass who called them on, they'd never do anything but fight.

It's not like he called you on and then walked away, he spoke his piece because he thought it was weird for an unknown dude to be buying him a drink, and it ravaged your rectum and you chimped right the fuck out like a spaz.

Decades later you're still whining, that's some impressive ownage by mr CK, he probably didn't even particularly try to offend you (he might have even not realized that you're such a niggerish piece of shit, and thought he'd make you laugh, it being a comedy show and all), and has never thought about you ever again, and never ever will.

But you'll never stop being mad.

And now a bunch of other people know that you're still shitter shattered.

Louis CK has made me laugh yet again, this time through you!

That guy is amazing.
>>
CELL PHONES ARE MAGICAL DEVICES KIDS DONT APPRECIATE THE SATELLITE SIGNALS EVEN THOUGH THATS NOT HOW THEY WORK AT ALL KIDSAMIRITe?
>>
Start off by pointing out that everybody is a little bit racist.
>>
>>59413569
The point behind stand-up that's rooted in "real experiences" is that it's supposed to be truth masked as comedy.

Again, either you're naive, or fucking retarded.
>>
It's not his account, morons.
>>
>>59412215
Yeah, do this so all the normal people in the room look at you like the retarded pompous buzzkill you are.
>>
You're such a retard
>>
>>59412215

and then (cu)ck asked jared taylor
>>
>>59413856
Okay? then what's your fucking point? I just said he's correct in what he said. Are you arguing that women are NOT raped by men? That women are not killed by men?

He's not making a judgement against men, he's literally not making a political point. The fact that YOU take it to be some attack on your ball sack says a lot about you, not Louis CK. Again, this is simply a /tv/ meme that got out of control and kids like you feel strong because you have a weak tier meme backing up your internet-validated faux-opinion.
>>
>>59412215

Well, see the thing is that Black people are more likely to be violent judging by these Department of Justice statistics, and FBI statistics. So the joke is mixed with the uncomfortable truth that black people are more violent.

Oh, the other joke? You know what, I don't have time to tell you all these.

Could you google graduation rates and welfare statistics, rapes, theft, and hoooo fuck I'm done. Fucking niggers.
>>
>>59412215
Try making a joke about pussy around him.
>>
>>59413737
>He once tried to torture one employee into taking a shift by pouring out a can of purple drank on the floor slowly. "Racist Bryan".

That's fucking hilarious
>>
File: Twitter_-_2015-12-27_13.49.10.png (443 KB, 639x569) Image search: [Google]
Twitter_-_2015-12-27_13.49.10.png
443 KB, 639x569
BREAKING!! BREAKING!! BREAKING!! BREAKING! BREAKING!! BREAKING!!

This just in. A Jew parted with his money
>>
>>59412215

comedians don't explain jokes

this retard knows that, every joke gets destroyed if you have to actually explain it...
>>
Why would saying "Well you see there's this stereotype..." cause me to crash and burn?
>>
>>59415592
It won't.
Louis C.K. is retarded and lives in a fairy tale world where rainbows negate physics and genetics.
>>
>>59413792
>You couldn't handle the bantz

Listen-up Syrupfag!

I not only go to comedy clubs about 50 times a year, I'm a partial owner of several. When a comic is on stage, he is charge and the audience is fair game; when they're sitting at a bar, they're just a regular joe.

It was not just what he said, but how. And the fact that he wouldn't look at me reinforced that HE was being the asshole. Don't know if he was having a bad night or not, but I was not taking no shit from a nobody.

I stand by what I did and said.

He was a punk-ass pussy coward that night.
>>
>>59412215
Don't follow this advice, Bush asked his Jewish friend to explain a racist joke he said and well look what happened in New York.
>>
>>59412215

>What's the difference between a black man & a pizza
>Pizza can feed a family of four

>*Rachel gasps as she just heard a racist joke. *
>c-can you please e-explain your j-joke?
Yeah so like black men keep going to prison because they literally cannot stop breaking the law. Then since they're in prison, they can't pay food for their baby-moma & 2 kids.

>oh okay
*Rachel direct messages Louis CK on twitter*
>"It didn't work."
>>
Tell then they are too stupid to get it.
>>
>>59415384
He's being a good schmekel and contributing to the downfall of Europe
>>
>>59415384
>1 million
How is that possible? He's not a Jew billionaire
>>
>>59416069
>can't handle banter
>chimps out

There's no getting around it, no amount of lies will make you less of a piece of trash.
>>
File: 1451020953826.jpg (39 KB, 585x398) Image search: [Google]
1451020953826.jpg
39 KB, 585x398
>>59412503
>>
>>59412215
Half his jokes are about hating his kids.
>>
>>59416318
>There's no getting around it, no amount of lies will make you less of a piece of trash.

I can think of one right off, I'M CANADIAN
>>
>>59412215
If someone calls you racist/sexist, then ask them to explain it and watch them crash & burn
>>
File: 1448043231115.png (512 KB, 599x627) Image search: [Google]
1448043231115.png
512 KB, 599x627
>>59412738
Ban Muslim countries from the internet already.

Giving them internet has done more harm than good
>>
>>59416194
>a pizza
>feeding a family of four
>>
>>59416397
Rekt
Fuck CuckNada
>>
>>59412215
>"I dont get it"
"As expected you stupid [insert minority]."
>>
>>59416526

It's called having a drink with your meal so you don't eat the whole pizza ya fat bastard
>>
>>59416373
>his kids
>his
kek, no.
>>
File: table43a_rates2014.png (166 KB, 1328x908) Image search: [Google]
table43a_rates2014.png
166 KB, 1328x908
>>59412738
>debunked
Even ones directly from the FBI?
>>
>>59412215
I usually Norm McDonald the shit out of racist jokes, plus being Mexican gives me a free pass to be politically incorrect.
>>
>>59416526
>everyone has two slices
>not being full after that
You're trying to make us look bad, that's the eurocuck's job.
>>
>>59412215

that cuck response there would only stump a moron
>>
>>59415384
His wife is hot.
>>
I don't get Louis Cuck King's show, can he explain it.
>But muh humor is subjective...
>>
>>59416764
You become a blacklisted and depressed gambling addict with no future or dependable income?
>>
>>59413737
>Weirdly enough his wife was a black african.
That's probably WHY he was racist.
>>
>>59416909
She looks like a fucking grape.
>>
>>59412215
>explaining ANY joke and expecting it to still be funny afterwards

Man, I used to think this guy was funny. But then he just kept doing the same thing over and over, and I realized he really IS as pathetic as he comes off. Despite being filthy rich.
>>
>>59413792
Gotta agree with this anon, aside from CK being funny.
>>
>>59413154
That chart is over 25 years old.
>>
>>59412441
No. It stands for cuck=kek
>>
>>59417464
Post the latest one then, asswipe.
>>
>>59417464
That's a logical fallacy, Jamal. Just 'cuz it is not recent data does not mean it's not relevant.
>>
>>59413160

>episode 4 comes out

>BEST MOVIE EVER OMG!

>episode 1 comes out

>AMG STAR WARS BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!

>episode 2-3 come out

>AMG THE PREQUELS ARE TERRIBLE!

>episode 7 comes out

>AMG STAR WARS THIS IS BEST MOVIE EVER!

>episode 8-9 come out

>THE SEQUELS ARE CRAP!

Seriously the cycle will continue fag.
>>
>>59412215
This apples to ANY joke. A joke is either funny or it's not. You either get it or you don't
>>
>>59417693
>literally insane delusions from a teenager
>>
>>59412215
>explaining jokes

And he calls himself a comedian.
>>
>>59412215
>well the point of the joke is that niggers are subhuman retards

What would he say?
>>
>>59417625
They don't break down scores by race and income anymore. Otherwise I would. But it's something to keep in mind when trying to "redpill" people.

>>59417666
It means we can't be certain of its current relevance. It's not worthless, but it's certainly not an infographic I would post in response to somebody saying that all the /pol/ infographics have been debunked.

>>59416503
The individuals conducting this study ruled it inconclusive as the black adopted children were significantly older than the other adoped children.

The other infographics posted in this thread have been fine.
>>
>>59417810
I-I don't get it. C-can you explain it?
>>
>>59414041
He's scaremongering. Guys have already been totally castrated in the west and approaching women is becoming harder every day. There's already a "guilty until proven innocent" mindset against men where every male is assume to be a rapist or serial killer until proven otherwise.

It's fine for the sake of comedy, but he does this all the time. I'm not even white so his anti-white jokes don't affect me, but he's constantly shitting on the white race and acting like they need to atone for their sins when that isn't true.
>>
>>59412215
I'm not going to enact the labor of educating you.
>>
>"Dad, can I ask you something ?"
>-"Yes, darling ?"
>"What do you think about "abortion" ?"
>-"Ask your sister"
>"But I don't have a sister ?!"
>-"ba dum tss"
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 628x651) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 628x651
>>59412430
Underrated
>>
man what happened
4chan used to love Louis CK
/tv/ loves his show, and we have a several 4chan banners with him

what kind of meme are you guys ingesting that you hate the one comedian that has said since like 04 that he loves being white? one of his repeat jokes
>being white is fantastic, if there was a checkbox every year for what I want to be, I'd write down white everytime
>>
File: 1438732664450.jpg (137 KB, 695x850) Image search: [Google]
1438732664450.jpg
137 KB, 695x850
>>59412738
pls debunk :^)
>>
>>59412738
If debunked means ignored, then yeah.
>>
File: 1445400205860.jpg (17 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
1445400205860.jpg
17 KB, 425x425
>Get it? Cause girls suck at math!
>OH really?? Why do they suck?
>Because girls are fucking stupid, you retard.

damn you got me good Louis
>>
>>59412215
I don't get it. IT would be as funny as it was.
For example there is a joke in Polish about Jews.

>How to do a carp in jewish manner?
>Buy carp and sell it for more
>>
>>59412215
Do they really expect anyone to explain it for them? This would just make me assume the person is a fucking dumbass.
>>
>>59412215
Get them to tell their best joke.

Then demand they explain it. It works both ways.
>>
>>59412426
underrated
>>
>>59418129
He said that as a joke about white privilege. That's followed by him talking about how America is fucked up and how white people are from space because humans behave differently.
>>
what happened to louis ck cuck jokes anyway? like the long ones where the crowd keeps shouting INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS
>>
>>59412215
Just reply

"Hey man if you don't like my joke just say so, don't be a little bitch about it"
>>
>>59412215

>Bexcuse niggers are so fucking stupid
Is the only explanation required for any joke
>>
>>59412215

Hes my favorite comedian but he is succhhhhh a cuck
>>
Well Op?

Why do you continue to make threads like this every single day?
>>
>>59414041

>he's correct in what he said

it's also correct to say that negroes account for the vast majority of violent crime in your country but I don't hear him making jokes about that
>>
>>59412215
Louie is a God for triggering all you failtrolls and teenage stormfags. I wish we can have a session with him on /pol/.
>>
>>59412738
Hey England, stop shitposting and take your country back you fucking faggot.
>>
>>59413367
He's not German... So yeah, probably.
>>
>>59413596
Simmilar thing happened to me when a mates girlfriend butted in to a group of us making innapropriate jokes at a party. She was hot and generally chill but like most chicks lost her shit when she drank too much
>you guys are fucking disgusting, your jokes are horrible and insensitive
After a while of this she singles out the worst one of us, he was like the king af pedo jokes back then, and really started laying into him on a personal level, he just took it like a champ and when she stopped for a second and just calmly said to her with a very serious tone
>i will rape your first born child

jesus christ none of us were expecting that and we all lost our shit laughing it up, the bitch just lost her shit even worse and stormed out, didnt see her for the rest of the night
>>
>>59413367

Anon has niggers in his family. That's pretty funny.
>>
>>59412215
You just tell another racist joke that's even funnier and then leave him alone.
>>
File: 1447013986220.jpg (86 KB, 243x393) Image search: [Google]
1447013986220.jpg
86 KB, 243x393
>>59412738

wew lad
>>
LITTLE
>>
In all seriousness, I would just say "Nah, it's okay, you don't have to understand every joke dude, it's fine." in a reassuring way.
>>
>>59418244

8/10 I kek'd
>>
File: how_it_works.png (13 KB, 410x211) Image search: [Google]
how_it_works.png
13 KB, 410x211
>>59418193
really makes you think
>>
>>59416665
Pimpin ain't easy
>>
>>59416526
>being this much of a fatass
Realistically, pizza can feed a family of eight.
>>
>>59418193
>le supreme gentlemen faec
do you secretly want to pour orange juice on every happy couple you see in public?
>>
>>59418129
Plus there was that whole fat acceptance episode of his show, I seriously stopped watching because of that shit, it was fucking horrible
>>
>>59412426
Kek
>>
>>59417898
>we can't be certain of its current relevance.
It's clear that poor whites are just marginally worse than well-to-do blacks in terms of g score. It most certainly has current relevance because one generation of widespread mutations is not enough to circumvent g score inequality.
>>
>>59418129
He's SJW scum.
>>
>>59413710
Holy fuck I smelled your virginity from here
*tips* fucking *fedora*
>>
>>59412215
Louis was so much better when he was just a regular Democrat, back when he was regularly on O&A. Now he's just gone full SJW.
>>
>>59417927
I guess if you're a hyper-sensitive baby, sure. In reality he's just telling jokes. He's not scaremongering at all, men and women both are laughing at his...get this...JOKES.
>>
>>59412215
my explanation would be something along these lines "you see niggers are worthless subhumans and basically animals, u get it now? u fat piece of garbage?"
>>
>>59413792

> louis CK Defense Force
>>
>>59412215
the thing is, he doesn't mean actual racist or sexist jokes. he means mild jokes that he decides to reinterpret in light of his hypersensitivity to make them racist.
>>
>>59412215

Yes, see my joke about blacks bring criminals is a play on the fact that black people commit a disproportionate amount of crime and black majority countries are mostly violent and war torn.

GG Louis
>>
>>59418897
I'm sure he's made similar jokes before. He's an equal opportunity offender. You ''people'' cherry pick his shit and scream rape like babies.
>>
>>59412215
>Haha of course you don't get it. You're a liberal.
>>
>>59412215
Louis CK literally made the joke that the word "nigger" came to be because someone saw a black guy being a nigger and the word just popped out of his mouth. He was good back in the O&A days, but now hes a SJW faggot.
>>
>>59419724
That's not his official twitter
>>
>>59412416
Basically this.
>>
File: 1450817134121.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1450817134121.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>mfw this exact situation happened to me

I asked a British-born guy of Chinese descent where he was from (knowing full well that he was British). I just wanted to discuss Chinese history with him since it's something that I'm very interested in.

He kept giving me the run-around, implying that I was racist for questioning his ancestry.

I stood my ground, told him that he simply couldn't make me feel ashamed. In the end, we actually had a really interesting chat about how his family lived through the Communist rule.
>>
>>59413148
It's not self depreciating when you are talking about a different race to yourself.
>>
>>59412215
"You will, someday" *smirks*
>>
Someone tweet him
"On my favorite website we call you Louis cuck king. Do you want me to explain why?
>>
>>59412349

The same applies to any joke or comedian, observe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFPu4oSlIPE
>>
File: Untitled 1.jpg (169 KB, 410x1000) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 1.jpg
169 KB, 410x1000
>>59419234
>>
>>59419951

Nope. He hasn't
>>
>>59420554

> Any indefinite integral will equal 5.

Whoever did that comics must be a woman
>>
File: mfw13.jpg (45 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
mfw13.jpg
45 KB, 640x360
>>59412215
>0 replies
>0 retweets
>>
>>59420664
He's close.
>>
>>59420351
;)
>>
>>59412215
Ck is a weird mix of super anti politically correct and a politically correct liberal faggot. This is the guy who said saying nigger is hilarious in front of Patrice Oneill on a radio show, and Oneill AGREED with him.
>>
>>59420855

To what? A humanities degree?
>>
>>59412215
>please explain it?

>because niggers love chicken so much

I dont see the problem
>>
>>59412863
It's like poetry, it rhymes.
>>
>>59420815
I don't get it Cuck King, can you explain you tweet?
>>
>>59412215
>it's black humour. you have to know the prejudices to get it. sry

how did I crash and burn now?
>>
He's a cuck in real life and a cuck on his show. Last episode of the last season literally had him getting cucked.
>>
>>59412215
Less than five years ago Louis CK had absolutely zero qualms about racist and sexist humor.

I guess Hollywood has a really firm grasp around his balls.
>>
>>59412441
cuck king
>>
>>59412738

SHILL
H
I
L
LLIHS
>>
>>59412215
>"Everything that white people introduce to the world is shitty."

>"Everything was beautiful in America, it was just coast to coast green and brown and people were just walking around picking flowers before we got here!"

>"We're gonna pay hard for this. We're not just gonna go from #1 to #2. They're gonna hold us down and fuck us in the ass forever. And we totally deserve it!"

-Louis Cuck King

Tbf his tactic is a great idea, to weed out cuckservatives.

Shitlord Pride Worldwide.
>>
>>59412738
>Flag
>>
>>59421072
did it really?

summary pls?
>>
>>59421653
You're right, Swedecuck, it's another one of those paid shills posting from a british IP.
>>
>>59412215
Why not just explain the basis behind the stereotypes that the jokes are based on and feel good about sharing your knowledge?
>>
>>59412215
i literally do this myself if someone doesn't laugh
>haha do you get it?
>it's funny because niggers are monkeys
you'd be surprised at how many people laugh at that instead of the joke.

one time i ripped on a m8 for being a jew while we were out and some fat girl a different m8 was tuning took objection and said something about the holocaust or her family or some bullshit so i explained to her that jews are cheap and she left in a huff while my jew m8 laughed at her.
>>
File: 1448664995079.png (130 KB, 821x482) Image search: [Google]
1448664995079.png
130 KB, 821x482
>>59412215
>tfw I've legitimately done that for an asian girl because she wasn't aware of the asian/female bad driver stereotype
>tfw she was completely serious and had never heard about it before
>tfw she doesn't have a license because she failed the driving test twice
>tfw she's my girlfriend and I regularly call for niggers to be deported, denounce the evils of niggotry and race mixing and rant on about zionist conspiracies around her

Shitposting irl.

Top quality feel m8
>>
>>59415384
>his
don't be so naive
>>
>>59422265
>being so beta you have to resort to a gook
I think I'd fall on my sword long before I reached that point. Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 1448422599907.jpg (109 KB, 792x550) Image search: [Google]
1448422599907.jpg
109 KB, 792x550
>>59422536
>being so beta you have to resort to a gook
>I think I'd fall on my sword long before I reached that point. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>59412215
You're not supposed to explain the punchline of a joke. Shouldn't a comedian know this?
>>
>>59422640
>implying non-betas routinely date chinks

he's right tho brev
>>
File: 1429532500689.jpg (80 KB, 800x399) Image search: [Google]
1429532500689.jpg
80 KB, 800x399
>>59423092
>Implying I routinely date chinks
>Implying my last gf wasn't a black college basketball player
>Implying my gf before that wasn't a blonde white water polo player
>Implying chinks don't make up 27% of my college's student population
>Implying they don't make up 15~% of my city's population

Breh...
>>
>>59413160
This, prequels where shit, they where always shit, they will continue to be shit.
Id watch fucking force awaken 600 times before i'd watch episode 2 once. And TFA was honestly not even that good.
>>
File: 1390040850810.jpg (753 KB, 1000x4500) Image search: [Google]
1390040850810.jpg
753 KB, 1000x4500
>>59412738
>>
>>59412945
That's a great argument, and one I hadn't heard before. Thanks for the ammo
>>
>>59412215
>tell dumb Polack joke
>hipster sneers at me and asks me to explain it
>tell him that Polacks are famously stupid, and ask him if he has Polack blood in him
>"watch him crash and burn"
>>
>>59412579
I was rear ended by an Asian driver last week senpai.

Asian bros, why are you guys so fucking aggressive behind the wheel? Goddamn, I was at a stoplight for fuck's sake.
>>
File: 1450481098114.jpg (37 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1450481098114.jpg
37 KB, 320x320
>Explain black dick joke to Louis
>he starts salivating
>>
>>59412856
You'd think cuck king would understand this considering shock value is his whole schtick
>>
>>59417108
That's an average mexican.
>>
File: 1438249291537.jpg (56 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1438249291537.jpg
56 KB, 800x600
>>59412215

> Wow, seriously ?
>everyone laugh
>everyone's fw
>>
>>59412738
>found the sjw
>>
File: 1447228045130.jpg (89 KB, 505x726) Image search: [Google]
1447228045130.jpg
89 KB, 505x726
>>59423798
>>
File: 1449932632850.jpg (25 KB, 310x411) Image search: [Google]
1449932632850.jpg
25 KB, 310x411
>>59412215
>be me
>be christmas eve, with girlfriend's family
>my gf causes us to lose at charades
>jokingly call her a retard
>her blue haired sister: "UM actually that's a really horrible word to use negatively"
>look at her and smile
>"no one cares you fucking spastic"
>she looks horrified and hasn't spoken to me since
>win the next round of charades
>>
>>59423278
the force awakens wasn't a starwars movie. at least episode 2 had that going for it. tfa is an abomination. the villain is shit, there are disney-tier jokes throughout and the lead female is a 2 dimensional waste of screentime, a character specifically designed for girls to project themselves onto in an "i am woman, hear me roar" capacity, which would be fine if she wasn't such a mary sue fucktard. the writer is a fucking hack who turned star trek from "star trek" into "generic space action film" and they are covering it up with diversity.
>>
>>59413242
It's a shame you didn't kill the faggot. That would have been the only actual funny comedy the shithead would have ever brought to this world.
>>
>>59412215
>/racist joke/

>I don't get it, can you explain it?

>Niggers steal and are violent, how do you not get this, you fucking mongrel.
>>
>>59424149
Aw shit, you mean that you guys have these rainbow-colored Tumblrina landwhales over there too?

Are Asia and Eastern Europe the only places on Earth that are free from this insanity?
>>
>>59423869
Just be glad his Asian sister or mother wasn't driving
>>
>>59412215
'Do you get that you are a cuck?'
>next jokem
>>
>>59412215
He must be giving this advice from personal experience.

> tell me, ck, why is watching a black man fuck my wife a funny punchline to a joke?
>>
>>59420554
The answer is 2x+c not 5 faggot, well assuming there's supposed to be a dx there to make that integral actually make some sort of sense anyway.
>>
>>59424588

>2x

nigga (x^3)/3 + C
>>
That's not actually Louis CK you retards. It's some fan page
>>
>>59424149

Haha, prime shitlording.

The world really has changed rapidly in the last 5 years. Everyone is a brainwashed university fag.
>>
>>59416194
it honestly makes the jokes funnier
>>
>>59412215
LITTLE
>>
>>59412215
I don't get this tweet. Can you explain it to me?
>>
>>59422243
>i literally do this myself if someone doesn't laugh
This

Adding "get it? Because black people are stupid" will make any joke great
>>
>>59412215
>implying anyone cares what Louis CucK thinks

What does he do other than characterize an effete white male?
>>
>>59412215
Then you just in all seriousness explain it in detail
That only works against cucks who are embarrassed about race.
>>
>>59412442
>>59412370
"This guy/lady wants me to explain how rape works. Meet me after the show in the back alley k sugar? *wink*"

and thats it
>>
>>59412738

Inshillah
>>
>>59412738
>official FBI, CIA, Police Records, NASA, websites showing statistics
>debunked

ok sure son
your study made by the Huff Post has more objective weight than studies made by the FBI
ok son
>>
>>59412215
>because women are childish
>because blacks are violent
>because gays are foppish
>because jews are greedy
>because trans are mental
>because muslims are evil
>because whites are best

If you cant say that in all seriousness after telling a joke then you have been broken by the left
>>
File: 1383430189424.gif (537 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
1383430189424.gif
537 KB, 500x290
>>59418946
>>
>>59412215
That applies to all jokes
>>
>>59412215
Cuck.
>>
>>59412215
I explain how it's funny because it's ironic racism - like, if you actually think that people are lesser because of their origin or skin colour, you're the punchline.

Now do you get it, Louis CucK?
>>
>>59412215
just reply with "your loss" and move on with the conversation
>>
>>59412215
>I LOVE WATCHING MY WIFE GETTING FUCKED BY THE BBC LMAO

what did you mean by that louis ?
>>
>>59424394

My sister wants to cut her hair really short and dye it blue

how do I tell har that I dont want a dyke looking sis

she is also really short , skinny etc
and ofc uses tumblr
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.