[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is so bad about homosexuality? Banned from this thread:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: gay-pride-1009-1280x960.jpg (148 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
gay-pride-1009-1280x960.jpg
148 KB, 1280x960
What is so bad about homosexuality?
Banned from this thread:

>muh degeneracy
>muh religion
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 400x400
>>59401649
>German homosexual
You are a degenerate.
>>
File: 1419369686230s.jpg (6 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
1419369686230s.jpg
6 KB, 250x166
>>59401649
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 853x566) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 853x566
>>59401649

Sorry, it not only goes against Gods Law but IS degenerate. There's a reason thousands of societies hated faggots.

An atheist, queer German-shouldn't you be servicing some refugees right now?
>>
File: 0,,18243092_303,00.jpg (43 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
0,,18243092_303,00.jpg
43 KB, 700x394
>>59401708
>"Es" wirft Flammen
"Er"="He" ... Flamethrower are masculin in german, not things
>>
>>59401649
You have to perform disgusting medical procedure before sex. Also butt sex.
>>
File: 1448022914714.jpg (462 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
1448022914714.jpg
462 KB, 1000x1400
>>59401649

>Muslims hate it
>shills for Islam are an epidemic on /pol/

That's about it.
>>
>>59401649
>muh single handedly responsible for the AIDS epidemic now being top 5 causes of global deaths

You're a public health hazard and statistical error being glorified by Marxists. You deserve nothing less than death.
>>
>>59401649

Nothing at all. LGBT groups and activists on the other hand are the scourge of the earth.
>>
>>59401649
Read Romans chapter 1.
That's what killed Rome.
>>
>>59401649
>LGBT population is the main source for the HIV/hepatitis prevalence in the developed world
>LGBT are used by the lefists to attack the pillars of the free society
>tolerance towards homosexuality is one of the reasons (a minor one, but still) of the population decline in the west, which is a huge problem
>>
>>59401649
>german poster
as if it would be any other faggot
>>
>>59401649
it puts unnecessary strain for social change so radical it destabilizes entire societies and diverts attention from shit that actually matter like the energy crisis for a % of the population so low it is more logical to either rehabilitate it or get "rid" of it altogether
it is also reaccepting much more animalistic behaviours genetically based on a far lost hermaphrodite common ancestor species
the reason men have nipples is the same reason homosex exists
accepting it is factually the opposite of progress it is regress
GAS THE GAYS
CONDOM WAR NOW
>>
File: 1451139155388.jpg (233 KB, 716x896) Image search: [Google]
1451139155388.jpg
233 KB, 716x896
>>59401649
Multiple things
STDS such as GRIDS
Pedophilia
(god himself said it was bad)
and so on
>>
Making your personality and entire life about your sex-life is kind of annoying, y'know?
>>
>>59401649
It's simply not natural to put a dick in another man's ass
>>
>>59401649
i do not think it is inherently "bad," it just shouldn't be something to be promoted. it's directly antithetical to the growth and sustenance of a society.
>>
>>59401649

Gay here.

The question is what's good about it?

If there were no gays and lesbians on this planet, why should we invent them?

It is reasonable to ask if gays are in some way essential to a human society, in the same way that babies are. The answer seems to be: no.

What would be the case if there simply were no gays? Or alternatively, what would happen, if all gays and lesbians woke up tomorrow morning and found they were straight?

Individuals would apparently lose nothing from ceasing to be gay, since they would no longer want to be gay either, and would therefore feel no sense of loss. What would the rest of the population lose, if there were no gays and lesbians? Apparently nothing, since there is nothing which gays do, which can not be done by straight people. It is also pointless to list, for instance, the scientific achievements of gays: they would presumably have done the same research if they were straight. If there was no homosexuality, there would be no reason to invent it.

Since being gay has no value, gays and lesbians should no longer be treated as oppressed and discriminated victims of the straight population, but rather as a minority in conflict with other minorities. That is a radical step against the elite consensus.

We should accept that homophobia exists, and allow hate speech against gay people. We should tell gay people that they cannot expect to be safe, any more than the minorities that dislike them.

There is another reason to look at the intrinsic value of homosexuality: since sexual orientation has a biological and physical basis, there will inevitably be a ‘treatment’ for homosexuality, at some point. That does not necessarily imply it is a disease, or that there is a specific ‘gay gene’, or that gays and lesbians were ‘born that way’.
>>
File: tumblr_m5d9vlDFVa1qcu17so1_500.jpg (58 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5d9vlDFVa1qcu17so1_500.jpg
58 KB, 500x632
>>59401649
Nothing wrong with enjoying the company and appreciating the male form in all it's beauty.

Guys give better head and have a higher sex drive so it's fun. :^)

Sex is a wonderful recreation.
>>
>>59401649
One thing would be high rates of AIDS which is very common in homosexuals because it spreads very easily through anal sex.
>>
>>59401959
>>muh single handedly responsible for the AIDS epidemic now being top 5 causes of global deaths

Don't blame us for the niggers. Not to say there wasn't a gay AIDS epidemic, but almost all AIDS deaths in the world are straight people in Africa and India.
>>
>>59401649
Pretty embarrassing that the primary sexual activity involves shitty dicks.

Also the linear pathways of humanity is denied to men that are not attracted to women.
>>
>>59402197
>dick in a man's ass
>sex
gtfo hippie
>>
>>59402189

>Gay here.

Nobody cares
>>
Gays are fine. Fags should burn.
>>
>>59401649

Faggots, especially German faggots are cock-hungry sluts, who try to fill their emotional void with Apple products and penis. They also spread AIDS a lot, and generate a massive net loss to the healthcare system while also not nurtuting offspring to keep said healthcare system working.

You are a corrosive to both the intellectual and the economical foundation that keeps a society functioning.
>>
>>59401649
conservagays are some of the best people out there
>>
>>59402404
>Alexander the Great everyone.
>>
>>59402404
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>59402407

You didn't read past that, did you?

> mfw I come out in support of homophobia and curing homosexuality and nobody gets past the first line
>>
>>59402380

Actually, most gay sex is not anal sex.

> Also the linear pathways of humanity is denied to men that are not attracted to women.

Wat
>>
>>59402565
not rare t.b.h.
>>
>>59401649
>Disease
>Affeminate men
>Men submission
>Low rates of birth
>Pedos
>>
>>59402628
I've yet to see this one still. I got North Korea and Vatican but not your flag
>>
>>59401708
>>59401809
>>59401933
>muh degeneracy
>muh religion
>>
>>59401649
muh t.
>>
>>59402252
And nearly all people with HIV except África and Índia are faggots.

Also, most africans consider only the guy that was fucked as gay, the fucker isnt... Só, you know you people is guilty too
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 604x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 604x403
>>59402215
>>59402121
>>59402045
Completely disregard that AIDS was supposedly most common in black people last year. Disregard the rate of AIDS in India and Africa.
>>
>>59401649
>What is so bad about homosexuality?
Children are not created in a homosexual relationship.
>>
>>59402539
>I believe in Hollywood. Movies never lie.

>>59402625
Faggots cant carry child
>>
BENIS IN ASS IS DESTROY CIBILIZATION :DDD
DON DO IT :DD
>>
>>59402407
>nobody has anything good to say but my little echo chamber

go back to tumblr faggot
>>
>>59401649
Its degenerate. Fags are not only degenerate themselves but they spread degeneracy like around them like liberalism and shit. Its also unnatural, fags should not survive birth however because of modern science and liberals they do and then spread degeneracy for their entire lives (they dont even die of aids anymore)
>>
>>59402568

Pretty much

You lost all credibility for any rationale stating that

May I suggest putting it at the end next time
>>
>>59403011
>And nearly all people with HIV except África and Índia are faggots.

So all the people with HIV, except 99% of them, are faggots?

You aren't even correct. In the US, half of new HIV cases are fags, the other half are niggers. Blacks are way more susceptible for genetic reasons.
>>
>>59402424
I'm sure you're really doing your part to counter the gays. :^)
>>
File: fags_image06.jpg (148 KB, 470x600) Image search: [Google]
fags_image06.jpg
148 KB, 470x600
>gas the fags, race war now
>>
File: 1443569418423.gif (2 MB, 300x257) Image search: [Google]
1443569418423.gif
2 MB, 300x257
>>59401649

What's bad about it? Apart from being genetic dead-end? Literally nature removing you from the gene pool.
>>
>>59403349
>You aren't even correct. In the US, half of new HIV cases are fags, the other half are niggers.
The thing is, the gay population is smaller than the black population, so homos ARE more susceptible to AIDS
>>
I oppose white homosexuality.
In a world where whites are slowly being outnumbered by Arabs, Asians and Muslims, whites going gay is the last thing we need in order to maintain a healthy society.
I would have no problem with Muslims having abortion rights , LGBT rights, etc. So long as we are away from that.
Let them put their civilisations down
>>
>>59401649
Ties in closely with feminism, which leads to weaker people in general and the downfall of society

Any major empire or nation that embraces homosexuality is usually in its death throes, not a good sign
>>
>>59403488

Yep. But, overall it balances out.

You may be interested to know the chance of getting HIV. I worked this out from the CDC.

Straights - 1 chance in 1 million per year

Gays - 300 x

Blacks - 50 x

Gay blacks - 2000 x.
>>
>>59403033
>oh no subhumans spread AIDS
this is a bad thing because?
I mean literally only subhuman shitskins and fags have aids, and as far as I'm concerned non whites can gtfo
>>
>>59401649
The biggest problem with homos is that instead of just sucking a cock in the comfort of your own home you take to the streets trying to convince normal people that your mental illness is acceptable. You’re not fighting for equality because your homo brain thinks you’re better than everyone else. Your whole life revolves around your gayness so you want everyone’s life to revolve around YOU.
>>
File: 1334777405182.jpg (65 KB, 332x353) Image search: [Google]
1334777405182.jpg
65 KB, 332x353
>>59403487
Somehow Arabs and Islam are doing quite the opposite job, yet you're against them?

In fact, they must be a better human being than you, since they're breeding much more effectively.
>>
It's a waste of policy.

We should be talking about how every human should have equal rights...

... not how birth defects should've been aborted.
>>
>>59401649
Fags spread AIDS and are annoying fairies
>>
>>59401649
>bans the reasons that matter

OP that would be like asking. "What's the real problem with cancer?" but not allowing people to respond with "it kills you" and "treatment is expensive"
>>
File: kdqdqnk.jpg (120 KB, 842x495) Image search: [Google]
kdqdqnk.jpg
120 KB, 842x495
>>59401649
>>
>>59401649
The degeneracy is the bad thing.
>>
>>59403785
Quality over quantity m80.

Have you been to any Muslim countries? They've been marrying their cousins for so many centuries, birth defects and mental retardation are rampant.

Sure they're having tons of kids, but when those kids can't string a five word sentence together or understand how to use eating utensils or door knobs, then it's pointless bringing them into Western, civilized countries.
>>
>>59401649
its disgusting and spreads disease but on the other hand if the person is lacking in mental capacity so much that they would rather partake in homosexuality instead of the natural biological need to procreate; then I support them ending their bloodline in favor of more desirable genetics.
>>
>>59401933
Remove kebab
>>
>>59401649
there is nothing wrong with homosexuality because it is just people loving people.

Just to clarify: It's the homosexual culture that is completely toxic. This flamboyant annoying whiny attitude is just fucking awful. They are the guys ruining homosexuality for everyone and giving them a bad name. If you have to gaybash and kick the shit out of some of them, it's definitely those guys. Real gay people know better and keep to themselves just like normal straight couples keep quiet.

Expressing your sexuality in public is like doing those nude parade things. No one wants to see that shit.

There is a right place and time to talk about relationships and so many wrong places to talk about it.

Children should not be told it is okay to be openly gay or whatever the fuck until they are adults and take the time to really think about their long-term goals.

I really don't give any fucks about gay marriage and it shouldn't be a big deal at all.

The more you try to suppress homosexuals the more flamboyant annoying assholes arise and they just build an army and makes it a problem for everybody.
>>
>>59401649
It is advocated as a healthy lifestyle, when facts show that LGB are prone to depression and drug abuse(inb4 it's because of social outcasting - the percents are too high for it to be only environmental) and the fact that a sexual fetish is no model to build your life upon. Not to even mention the bareback thing.
inb4 you can't control it/it's natural therefore should be allowed
See Heroin addiction, rape, racism, pedophilia, schizophrenia and genocide. All 100% natural nature/god made conditions, not all advocated as normal. Harmful urges are to be controlled, that is what makes us human.
inb4 U CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO
I can tell you to get the fuck out of politics and education you faggot
>>
>>59404028
women have those diseases too faggot. explain that.

relationships are not about procreation. some heterosexual couples cannot procreate and not all couples get married.
>>
>>59404228
if they are not fertile then they don't pass shitty genetics. How is this hard to understand? Natural selection at work.
>>
>>59401649
Homo people are generally annoying/loud, they need to do homo stuff to tell the world how gay they are.

Also, it opens the window for other minorities to try to impose their bs.
You can see it on social networks the results of this chain: "I'm 400lbs and beautiful, I'm opressed by the dictatorship of the skinny"
etc.

Apart from that, I'm not against male homos, more pussy for me.
>>
>>59401649
It's degenerate and irreligious.
>>
>>59402189
Why do so many gays make their identity revolve around their sexuality?
>>
>>59401649
Social acceptance of homosexuality = less marriage = lower birth rates = fertility falling below replacement rate = decline of your civilization
>>
Oh, hello! Please rate this body :^)

https://imgur.com/0LjudzG
>>
>>59404357
why are you mad then? how is this affecting you in any way?

>>59404423
because the homosexual culture is fucking toxic. those fags are ruining it for everybody.
>>
>>59404451
not all heterosexual couples get married
not all heterosexual couples can have children

it's just people loving other people

why the fuck is everyone so mad? Just let it go. You're just fueling those attention whoring annoying faggot fairies who prance around bothering everyone.
>>
>>59404665
>not all heterosexual couples get married
>not all heterosexual couples can have children

But neither of these points contradict anything I said. Overall, acceptance of homosexuality will lower the birth rate.
>>
>2 men fucking triggers me but I'll supplant that childish and weak viewpoint by screaming AIDS and godless and buzzword etc etc no science need apply
>>
>>59404756
i'm not fighting about the acceptance of homosexuality.

i'm fighting for not giving a fuck about it. There is nothing to fight for or against homosexuality because it makes no fucking difference whatsoever.

you're gonna lose birth rates regardless. who fucking cares?
>>
>>59401649
There's nothing wrong with it. Just don't try to get pampering because you're one.
>>
>>59401809
Fuck off religion fag. I'm glad we will get rid of you in 200 years.
>>
>>59404200
you fucking suck the blood from baby boy's penis tips after circumcising them

what the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>59401649
Queer Theory

Fags were always accepted and could have all the sex they liked, what is new is the amount of politics revolving around sexual acts.

>In Volume I, Foucault explores the "repressive hypothesis", the idea that western society suppressed sexuality from the 17th to the mid-20th century due to the rise of capitalism and bourgeois society. Foucault argues that the hypothesis is incorrect, and that discourse on sexuality proliferated during this period, during which experts began to examine sexuality in a scientific manner, encouraging people to confess their sexual feelings and actions. In the 18th and 19th centuries, he argues, society takes an increasing interest in sexualities that did not fit within the marital bond: the "world of perversion" that includes the sexuality of children, the mentally ill, the criminal and the homosexual. By the 19th century, he maintains, sexuality was being readily explored both through confession and scientific enquiry. The second two volumes deal with the role of sex in Greek and Roman antiquity. The History of Sexuality received a mixed reception, with some reviewers praising the book and others criticizing Foucault's scholarship.
>>
>>59401649

homos claimed the rainbow

homos claimed a lot of songs
>>
>>59404756
Women's empowerment is the elephant in the room here, for your birthrate problem, not 4% of the population. Not only that, but in our lifetimes 2 men will have the science available to produce a biological baby together, 100% theirs. Look it up. Also, I care more about a human's happiness than your fucking muh birthrates.
>>
>>59404756
How is that a bad thing?

And before you say
>white birthrates
remember that actually minority cultures tend to be more likely to be gay for whatever reason

https://atlantablackstar.com/2012/10/22/african-americans-minorities-more-likely-to-identify-as-lgbtq/

If anything the only problem is that gays aren't accepted in the third world and developing countries. If they were then perhaps birthrates would be lower there
>>
Homosexuality is fine I just don't like how it's always linked to leftism
I do understand why there's so much shit like Pride parades etc, gay men tend to have lot of money to spend so it's obvious businesses like to pander to them
>>
>>59405039
> Part One, entitled "We “Other Victorians”", opens with a discussion of what Foucault calls the "...repressive hypothesis", the widespread belief among late 20th-century westerners that sexuality, and the open discussion of sex, was socially repressed during the late 17th, 18th, 19th and early 20th centuries, a by-product of the rise of capitalism and bourgeois society. Arguing that this was never actually the case, he asks the question as to why modern westerners believe such a hypothesis, noting that in portraying past sexuality as repressed, it provides a basis for the idea that in rejecting past moral systems, future sexuality can be free and uninhibited, a "...garden of earthly delights".[3]

>Proceeding to go into further depth in Part Two, "The Repressive Hypothesis," Foucault notes that from the 17th century to the 1970s, there had actually been a "...veritable discursive explosion" in the discussion of sex, albeit using an "...authorized vocabulary" that codified where one could talk about it, when one could talk about it, and with whom.
>>
>>59404949

actualy its atheism whats going to die off . muslims will make sure of that
>>
>>59405153
> He argues that this desire to talk so enthusiastically about sex in the western world stems from the Counter-Reformation, when the Roman Catholic Church called for its followers to confess their sinful desires as well as their actions. As evidence for the obsession of talking about sex, he highlights the publication of the book My Secret Life, anonymously written in the late 19th century and detailing the sex life of a Victorian gentleman. Indeed, Foucault states that at the start of the 18th century, there was an emergence of "...a political, economic, and technical incitement to talk about sex,"...with self-appointed experts speaking both moralistically and rationally on sex, the latter sort trying to categorize it. He notes that in that century, governments became increasingly aware that they were not merely having to manage "subjects" or "a people" but a "population", and that as such they had to concern themselves with such issues as birth and death rates, marriage, and contraception, thereby increasing their interest and changing their discourse on sexuality.[5]
>>
>>59405133
>minorities more likely to be gay
This, and people here love to ignore that their birthrates are more damaged by gayness than white birthrates.
>>
>>59405211
Entering the second chapter of this section, "The Perverse Implantation", Foucault argues that prior to the 18th century, discourse on sexuality focuses on the productive role of the married couple, which is monitored by both canonical and civil law. In the 18th and 19th centuries, he argues, society ceases discussing the sex lives of married couples, instead taking an increasing interest in sexualities that did not fit within this union; the "world of perversion" that includes the sexuality of children, the mentally ill, the criminal and the homosexual. He notes that this had three major effects on society. Firstly, there was increasing categorization of these "perverts"; where previously a man who engaged in same-sex activities would be labeled as an individual who succumbed to the sin of sodomy, now they would be categorised into a new "species," that of homosexual. Secondly, Foucault argues that the labeling of perverts conveyed a sense of "pleasure and power" on to both those studying sexuality and the perverts themselves. Thirdly, he argues that bourgeoisie society exhibited "blatant and fragmented perversion," readily engaging in perversity but regulating where it could take place.[6]
>>
>>59405233
>In part three, "Scientia Sexualis", Foucault explores the development of the scientific study of sex, the attempt to unearth the "truth" of sex, a phenomenon which Foucault argues is peculiar to the West. In contrast to the West's sexual science, Foucault introduces the "ars erotica" which he states has only existed in Ancient and Eastern societies. Furthermore, he argues that this scientia sexualis has repeatedly been used for political purposes, being utilized in the name of "public hygiene" to support state racism. Returning to the influence of the Catholic confession, he looks at the relationship between the confessor and the authoritarian figure that he confesses to, arguing that as Roman Catholicism was eclipsed in much of Western and Northern Europe following the Reformation, the concept of confession survived and became more widespread, entering into the relationship between parent and child, patient and psychiatrist and student and educator. By the 19th century, he maintains, the "truth" of sexuality was being readily explored both through confession and scientific enquiry. Foucault proceeds to examine how the confession of sexuality then comes to be "constituted in scientific terms," arguing that scientists begin to trace the cause of all aspects of human psychology and society to sexual factors.[7]
>>
>>59401649
Let's see:

Genetic dead end being the worst thing.

Diseases and such.

Pedophilia and Bestiality and gaining acceptance because of the Gays gaining theirs.

Degeneracy. Let's not forget the biggest ally to Feminists and Islamist's are the fucking LGBT community.

They weaken masculinity.

They weaken a Nation by reducing population.

And they destroy their own families more often than not. Nothing can be as traumatic to a parent than his child not starting a family of his own.

And let's not forget giving into hedonistic desires and putting ones pleasure over his own evolution via having a child.
>>
>>59405277
In part four, "The Deployment of Sexuality," Foucault explores the question as to why western society wishes to seek for the "truth" of sex. Chapter one, "Objective", lays out Foucault's argument that we need to develop an "analytics" of power through which to understand sex. Highlighting that power controls sex by laying down rules for it to follow, he discusses how power demands obedience through domination, submission, and subjugation, and also how power masks its true intentions by disguising itself as beneficial. As an example, he highlights the manner in which the feudal absolute monarchies of historical Europe, themselves a form of power, disguised their intentions by claiming that they were necessary to maintain law, order, and peace. As a leftover concept from the days of feudalism, Foucault argues that westerners still view power as emanating from law, but he rejects this, proclaiming that we must "...construct an analytics of power that no longer takes law as a model and a code," and announcing that a different form of power governs sexuality. "We must," Foucault states, "at the same time conceive of sex without the law, and power without the king."[8]

In the second chapter, "Method", Foucault explores what he means by "Power", explaining that he does not mean power as the domination or subjugation exerted on society by the government or the state, but instead remarks that power should be understood "as the multiplicity of force relations immanent in the sphere in which they operate." In this way, he argues, "Power is everywhere . . . because it comes from everywhere," emanating from all social relationships and being imposed throughout society bottom-up rather than top-down.[9]
>>
>>59402380
Nope. I'm bi and have never done anal. Love sex play and oral with groups of guys tho.
>>
not all relationships are purely sexual

it's about people loving other people.

what happens when you're too old to have sex with your spouse or partner? then what?

jesus fuck look at this autist posting outdated text
>>59405039
>>59405153
>>59405211
>>59405233
>>59405277
>>
>In part five, "The Right of Death and Power over Life," Foucault asserts that the motivations for power over life and death have changed. As in feudal times the "right to life" was more or less a "right to death" because sovereign powers were able to decide when a person died. This has changed to a "right to live," as sovereign states are more concerned about the power of how people live. Power becomes about how to foster life. For example, a state decides to execute someone as a safe guard to society not as justified, as it once was, as vengeful justice. This new emphasis on power over life is called Biopower and comes in two forms. First, Foucault says it is "centered on the body as a machine: its disciplining, the optimization of its capabilities, the extortion of its forces, the parallel increase of its usefulness and its docility, its integration into systems of efficient and economic controls."[10] The second form, Foucault argues, emerged later and focuses on the "species body, the body imbued with the mechanics of life and serving as the basis of the biological processes: propagation, births and mortality, the level of health, life expectancy and longevity, with all the conditions that cause these to vary.[11] Biopower, it is argued, is the source of the rise of capitalism, as states became interested in regulating and normalizing power over life and not as concerned about punishing and condemning actions.
>>
>>59405344
>outdated text
>people loving other people
Fuck off moron, if you want to have the life of an animal then have it, i prefer to build up
>>
>>59405039
>Fags were always accepted and could have all the sex they liked
it's one thing to quote Foucault (who himself was engaged in many sexual activities with men) but it's another thing to say bullshit lies like this. If it was so accepted then why was Alan Turing chemically castrated as late as the 1950s?

Queer theory is one thing, and it's perfectly OK to be against it, but the push for gay rights was one that needed to come.
>>
>>59405314
>2 guys fucking triggers me. Here's some mental gymnastics about why a man loving a man is horrible when it's really innocuous.
>>
>>59405314
>>59405324
>Romania
>Argentina
you're the same two anti-gay shitposters from nigger 3rd world countries in the other thread aren't you?
>>
Many of them dress and act like queens in public. That's a bad influence on children whom are impressionable. I don't know about you but I want to live in a world where it's safe to take my child into public.
>>
>>59405417
You don't even have a black penis :^)
>>
>>59405314
>Genetic dead end being the worst thing.
not all heterosexual couples can have children
>Diseases and such.
women get these too
>Pedophilia and Bestiality and gaining acceptance because of the Gays gaining theirs.
bait
>Degeneracy. Let's not forget the biggest ally to Feminists and Islamist's are the fucking LGBT community.
what are you even talking about
>They weaken masculinity.
gay bodybuilders and athletes
>They weaken a Nation by reducing population.
they're like 1% of the population
>And they destroy their own families more often than not. Nothing can be as traumatic to a parent than his child not starting a family of his own.
depends on what your definition of family is. not every child is raised by two biological parents. sometimes they are raised by aunts and uncles or grandparents. sometimes they don't have biological children.
>And let's not forget giving into hedonistic desires and putting ones pleasure over his own evolution via having a child.
relationships are not all about sex
>>
>>59402005
Really? I thought it was Germanic immagration.
>>
Now that gay marriage is legal more and more gays should wait for sex before marriage. Free sexuality is a problem in gay community but they can start acting like Christian people now. I think having sex outside loving relationship is truly disgusting whether you're gay or straight and once gays realize this they can start being more normal. Not that marriage means anything anymore when people divorce so easily. Can't blame gays for that.
>>
>>59402121
My dick is diamonds
>>
>>59405481
>I don't know about you but I want to live in a world where it's safe to take my child into public.

You're in Australia, out there anything that moves can kill you. But no, it's the homo who pose the real threat here :^)
>>
P O Z
O
Z

L O A D S
O
A
D
S
>>
>>59401649
>>
>>59405417
why are you so mad? it doesn't affect you in any way.

stop thinking with your dick when it comes to relationships. it's about love and caring for someone else.

what happens when your dick stops working? would you stop loving your wife?
>>
>>59405481
>the children!
You can't teach children to get a boner for the same sex. And if they did, I don't give a fuck. It's my opinion that anyone exposing their fetish in public is bad for children, including straight couples PDA.
>>
>>59405596
>hurst

also marriage is bullshit. you don't need that to prove how much you love someone. and you definitely can have kids without doing it but it's just looked down on. even i fucking hate it.
>>
>>59404358
>Homo people are generally annoying/loud, they need to do homo stuff to tell the world how gay they are.

"LOL Dude, Bro, have you seen that chick"
"Lol bro I'd cum all over her tits"
"lol same bro, highfive"
"Let's go fuck some sluts, dawg"
"Aite g"
>>
>>59405422
For Scientific reasons, not because ">muh christian values"

Just think about it, today they chemically castrate people under the excuse of "transexuality is real and these people need it to be themselves", in the past it was "these people are degenerates and need to be corrected"

Its an all experiment man, and they throw moronic sophism at us through TV so we discuss idiocy instead of seeing how they are cutting us up and injecting all sort of shit to know more about how to control us.

'Can we turn men into women? How?' -> Thats all transgender acceptance and gay-bashing is about.
>>59405464
Im not anti-gay, im anti Queer Theory. Greeks had buttsex, buttsex is normal, what is not normal is to ascribe to bullshit sophism

>>59405603
?? Why am i mad for having an interest on how politics intermingle with sex in our highly sexualidez era?

Am i also mad for being interested on how data-mining works?

Am i also mad for being interested in where international ongs get their money from?
>>
>>59405685
read it faggot
>>
>>59405450
Murrcuckfat prove me bloody wrong then. But you can't.

To prove me wrong you would have to prove the Family structure wrong. The thing our society is based on. You would also have to deny multiple facts.

>>59405464

>3rd World

First off Romania is not 3rd world but 2nd world, if you know a speck of history, which you probably don't.

Secondly the 2nd and 3rd world are going to end up more civilized than your soon to be Socialist Dystopias. The whole Western World is falling but hey "MUH GAY RIGHTS" and "Rest of the world is an OPPRESSIVE PATRIARCHY for not being socialist libertard idiots".
>>
>>59404423
>he has Loli girl posters on his bedroom wall
>>
>>59405481
>won't somebody please think of the children!
Have you been to a gay neighborhood? They're not like the nudist parade pics you always see on /pol/. They're often the cleanest, trendiest parts of any city. Gays raise property rates, and schools in gay neighborhoods tend to have higher test scores and safer atmospheres.
>>
File: 1384163799036.jpg (36 KB, 400x255) Image search: [Google]
1384163799036.jpg
36 KB, 400x255
>>59401649
degenracy banned ? then stop being a faggot
>>
>>59405770
>cleanest, trendiest parts of any city
They overcompensate for the poo smell during love-making
>>
>>59405481
>moi rights arr bein inflicted upon moite!
>wownt somwon fink of da childrin!

typical convict.
>>
File: Mead-Caitlyn-Jenner-855.jpg (205 KB, 855x1200) Image search: [Google]
Mead-Caitlyn-Jenner-855.jpg
205 KB, 855x1200
The media is trying to brainwash society into thinking homosexuality is not a mental illness and it is normal, which is wrong.

Transgenderism is like an advanced form of homosexuality and the media again, is trying to push this is as the norm, see pic.

And fuck Ireland for legalizing same sex marriage. I've lost all pride for this shite country.
>>
>>59405713
>Just think about it, today they chemically castrate people under the excuse of "transexuality is real and these people need it to be themselves", in the past it was "these people are degenerates and need to be corrected"
People castrate themselves. As a choice. And they could do it back then too. In fact they have always been able to do that since the dawn of sharp tools in the caveman days. You're being a fucking fool by drawing this equivalency.
>Im not anti-gay, im anti Queer Theory. Greeks had buttsex, buttsex is normal, what is not normal is to ascribe to bullshit sophism
Do you support gays living together as a couple? And having the same protections that other minorities have? Because in your world homophobia doesn't exist, whereas here in the real world gays are still commonly subjugated in the majority of the world. Maybe you should go to a Muslim country, they seem to think along the same lines as you when it comes to human sexuality. Foucault was a big fan of many Muslim cultures including Iran.
>>
>>59405010
Judaism is as savage as any other desert cult. Why are you people doing it? Aren't you Christian?
>>
>>59405713
i'm just trying to understand where you're coming from. i'm not pro homosexuality or against it. i think everyone should just stop giving a shit about it because it's nobody's business.

>>59405753
why waste time reading something that looks like shit? go outside. you will find plenty of reasons to hate people. hating them because they are gay should be the least of your worries.
>>
>>59405687
the difference is the 2 hetero friends are talking to themselves, as opposed to the gay people who enter the bus screaming "HEEEEEEEYYYY, LOOONNGGG TIME NO SEE!!!!!! HOW ARE YOU, YOU DIRTY FAGGYY????"
>>
>>59405761
>The whole Western World is falling but hey "MUH GAY RIGHTS" and "Rest of the world is an OPPRESSIVE PATRIARCHY for not being socialist libertard idiots".
lol I actually think you believe that

Do you honestly think homosexual acceptance has ever actually been a cause for a societal collapse? It's just fucking idiocy if you truly believe that
>>
well

It's definitely not natural or healthy to get hard dicks shoved into your asshole

but as a dominant top i dont really think theres anything wrong for me lmao.
>>
>>59405923
>Transgenderism is like an advanced form of homosexuality

so hopelessly clueless
>>
>>59405977
i am not a christian but i like religion because spirituality is an important part of health. it's just those barbaric traditions that i can't abide.
>>
>>59405811
What happened to the whole "I'm not against gays just against queer theory" bullshit?

You're clearly just an anti-gay fool looking for people on his Cantonese drawing board to agree with him
>>
>>59406024
I'm a slightly sub top :^)
>>
>>59406024
>It's definitely not natural or healthy to get hard dicks shoved into your asshole

you literally described the male g-spot.
>>
File: bait.jpg (109 KB, 1300x892) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
109 KB, 1300x892
>>59405989
>>
>>59405923
Caitlyn Jenner isn't gay and in fact he is against gay marriage so I don't see transgender rights and gay rights as the same issue

Also transgender people make up roughly 600,000 total individuals in the entire US. Whereas there are more gays than there are Muslims and Jews combined
>>
>>59406010
It's not a cause, it's a symptom, one that is furthering the disease and making the death quicker.

But hey your country will be going to shit, not mine.
>>
>>59405999
as opposed to the 14 year olds who "enter the bus" slapping girls asses and making gestures to women out the window?
>>
>>59406108
try arguing in your own words
>>
>>59406064
I disagree. I think the Christian faith is quite unique in the sense of being healthy. Judaism and Islam are harmful indoctrination tools.
Christianity on the other hand has reformed itself beautifully.
>>
>>59406107

well whatever but I dont think its healthy for "bottoms" to get their assholes ravaged by hard dicks for years on end.

im just a normal guy and i like to fuck guys. glad i dont have to deal with that shit. im 21, never let anyone touch my ass ever and dont ever plan to.
>>
>>59406192
Let me guess you like the new pope?
>>
>ITT
>I-I'm not a fag! You are!
>y-yeah! Homos die! LOL!
>I only once thought about touching penis with my friend! Shut the FRICK up, Jake!"
>>
File: machinesex.jpg (119 KB, 736x1042) Image search: [Google]
machinesex.jpg
119 KB, 736x1042
>>59405956
>People castrate themselves. As a choice
No, its not a choice when you are a kid, and is not a choice when you are a mentally unstable person and psychologists and "professionals" tell you you have gender dysphoria and should castrate yourself.
Is subtle forcing, passive aggresivenes of the mommy-state at its best.

>Do you support gays living together as a couple?
Yes
>having the same protections that other minorities have?
No, every citizen is entitled to the same protections, not extra.

>in your world homophobia doesn't exist, whereas here in the real world gays are still commonly subjugated in the majority of the world.
Homophobia exists as a back-slash for official discourse of gay acceptance.

Is exactly like when the teacher asks the class to not mess with Johny. As soon as she turns around 5 different kids will be slapping Johny in the head, just for the hell of it.

>Maybe you should go to a Muslim country
They have the same freedom that you have, you know, just like you can decide to have buttsex they can decide to kill you for having it. Deal with it, this is what the world is, colliding freedoms.

>>59405989
I think theres a huge effort to control us through our penises and pleasures that has been building up for 100 years now. I fear sexual technologies a la Gieger, a sort of orgasmic torture in which you are constantly chemically raped to be kept in line.
>>
>>59406168
we are not talking about niggers nor nigger culture here.
>>
>>59405923
yes i agree. this is the same toxic homosexuality culture i am talking about.

WHO FUCKING CARES WHAT THIS IDIOT DECIDES TO DO WITH THEIR LIFE?

it's not important and it shouldn't be praised or whatever the fuck the media spins it to be.

we should not even be talking about this. IT IS NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL.

But now it is everywhere and everyone is getting the wrong idea about what it means to be gay or whatever and just fucking it up that it would be much easier to just be homophobic because any sane person won't take the time to try to understand all this chaos.

Even i don't care. I shouldn't give a fuck but now I do because it is everywhere and I hate this fucking homo faggotry culture.
>>
>>59404756
This makes no sense. Homosexuality is almost always a constant percentage of any given population. Accepting or not accepting it won't affect the birthrate because homosexuals were never going to have children in the first place, with the exception of things like couples using artificial insemination of a third party to produce a child, which is what some of them already do.

The idea that homosexuality lowers the birth rate is a total non-sequitur. Gays were almost never going to have children anyways, regardless of whether people accept gay relationships or not.
>>
>>59406348
You're right. I'm talking about all cultures here.
>>
>>59406290
Is also not about the castration, is about the feminization experiments. The constant inflow of bodies to practice making vaginas out of penises with.

The most important knowledge in the world is not about the stars, oil, or space, is about the human body and mind.
>>
File: hunt the sorcerers.jpg (31 KB, 320x184) Image search: [Google]
hunt the sorcerers.jpg
31 KB, 320x184
>>59401649
My best mate is lesbian. I'm heterosexual and married with a kid. I don't walk about parading my heterosexuality. I don't go on marches. I don't approve of anyone who wears their sexuality on their sleeve. It should be an intimate and private thing. My friend often sleeps in my bed; she's poor and I'm wealthy so she can sleep anywhere she wants. She has shown me amazing friendship. My wife understands that she is my mate. She's like a sister to me.

Being gay is a different way of making love.
>>
>>59401649
People like you who can't shut up about it for 10 minutes without popping a vein.
>>
>>59401649
Its sexuality that doesnt reproduce, we literally fuck eachother just to make more humans, getting pleasure is just natures way of speeding up our breeding but sexual reproduction only exist to make more humans, so if you have a sexual orientation that cant produce new humans then logically speaking its a mental illness.
>>
I have the view homosexuality is a fetish, such that homosexual tendencies belong in the same categories as incest, beastiality, etc.
>>
>>59406290
yeah people have always been trying to manipulate us. it is our job to see through bullshit and try to stop it.

the way i deal with it is that i just talk to people and see how they feel about it.
>>
>>59406154
It's not. And it never has been. Christianity had more to do with the fall of Rome than accepting homosexuals.
>>
>>59401649

penis with poo on, it's something insane people do, doesn't matter about the "homo" part, it's always indecent to put your dick into someone's ass
>>
>>59406290
>No, its not a choice when you are a kid, and is not a choice when you are a mentally unstable person and psychologists and "professionals" tell you you have gender dysphoria and should castrate yourself.
Then first of all, take that up with Transgender rights supporters, I happen to not give much of a shit about them. Secondly you cannot castrate anyone under the age of 18 even with parental consent. You imagine a world wherein kids are having their dicks cut off by over-eager psychiatrists but that world simply does not exist.
>No, every citizen is entitled to the same protections, not extra.
but gays face more discrimination than your average citizen, that's the point of the gay rights movement. Apparently you think gays are just complaining for the sake of complaining.
>Homophobia exists as a back-slash for official discourse of gay acceptance.
fucking nonsense. There is no gay acceptance in the Muslim world and it's the most homophobic place on the planet
>>
>>59401649

It has a fucking flag for starters.

Any person that defines themselves by what they like to rub their genitals against is a hollow and repellent human being.

I got no issue with fetishes that are discussed/carried out in private but being a faggot keeps getting described as a 'lifestyle' and keeps being injected into political discourse to the detriment of topics that actually matter.

I hate faggots for the same reason most people hate furries. They define themselves by their sexuality and are therefore boring and inconsequential yet demand you pay attention to them anyway.
>>
>>59406413
You're trying to base your argument on exceptions when I clearly wrote that normal dressing, non-scandal making homos are fine. Don't pretend I didn't wrote 'generally'; generally =/= all

As I said, I don't give two fucks if you're gay and keep your appearance and conversations normal.
No one has to watch a circus freak show on the way to work, tho.
>>
>>59401649
>banned from this thread: >muh degeneracy

>germoney
germany, go
>>
>>59406495
no it's a sexual illness. A mental illness would imply that your reasoning or mental acuity has been adversely affected, which is not the case.
>>
>>59406500
since you're mexican i am pretty sure you're devoutly religious and so you must hold some kind of deep hatred towards gays.

it's about relationships and people loving other people. it's not all about sex.

but then again you guys are always having kids. how many brothers and sisters do you have?
>>
>>59406522
i like spouting what appears to be nonsense to lure in fanatics and convert them step by step by upping the reality dose

people forget hate is a natural emotion, an emotion of impotence over a perceived threat to one self, there is no "hateful people", everyone can be hateful

people who are obsessed with "hate" are just blinded to the arguments of the hateful, and when the blinding is transmitted 24/7 via the mass media, its because there are interests behind it

have you ever seen anything about furry-hate on tv? no, you havent, because nobody gives a fuck, yet they are probably getting just as hated as gays.

The day you see it you will know they are researching how to grow fur in people or add them cat ears.

>>
>>59401649
>What is so bad about homosexuality
being exposed to it produces negative feelings like disgust or repulsion
>why?
there is probably evolutionary reason to it
>>
>>59406781
>Any person that defines themselves by what they like to rub their genitals against is a hollow and repellent human being.
Then you should have a huge problem with the majority of the straight world then
>>
>>59406558
>Christianity led to the downfall of Roman Empire!
>The Christian Eastern Roman Empire lasted 1100 years after the fall of Rome
>The Roman Papacy lasted 1300 years after the fall of Rome

Whatever you say libertard, what ever you say.
>>
>>59401996
A britbong who understands. I hate the ones who hold their sexuality as such a huge aspect of their identity, with separate "gay/queer culture"-garbage. Wasn't the original thought 'hey, we're really just normal and seek equality'? But no, the SJW movement won't stop until every straight person has bowed down and sacrificed themselves to the superiority of any non-hetero.
>>
>>59406868
No its mental because the brain makes a man think a dude is sexy, and makes a woman think a woman is also sexy.

Its like seeing a tree and thinking damn I wanna fuck that and not calling it a mental illness.
>>
>>59406758
Prescribing estrogen is a form of castration m8, you don't need a scalpel in this chemistry fueled world.

>Apparently you think gays are just complaining for the sake of complaining.
No, i think they are complaining because they want to shut off of the arguments of the others. They want to be authoritary about how society deals with everything related to sex.
This is why people believe there is a gay conspiracy in the media, because you fucks can't accept some people my dislike your tastes.

Yes, fucking men is a taste, not a part of your essence.

>fucking nonsense. There is no gay acceptance in the Muslim world and it's the most homophobic place on the planet
The muslim world is based around the reaction to the infidel, to Babylon, to the west.
You have to understand that they literally think they are fighting a spiritual war with the rest of the world.
The more gay stuff the west does, the more they think the war is climaxing, the more they will be killing each other when they spot heretic behaviours.

They regard them literally as spies and/or treason to their side.
>>
>>59401649
It's repulsive and homosexual behavior spreads disease.
>>
File: 1447054983364.jpg (235 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1447054983364.jpg
235 KB, 1024x1024
>I don't know what homosexuality is, so I'll bracket it in with transgenderism which is a entirely different thing to demonize it

>Every
>Fuck
>Thread

I don't hate you /pol/ and despite who I am actually applaud you for being contrarian and critical against homosexuality because not much people have the balls to do so, but goddamn you're dumb.
>>
shit on your dick.
>>
>>59407202
>I don't understand how knowledge evolves
>I can't into paradigms different than my own
>>
Keep that shit in the bedroom. I dont agree with it but Im not going to get in the way if you want to fuck another mans arse, but marriage should only be between a man and a woman, and same sex stuff shouldnt be taught in schools either
>>
File: gayfaggot.png (355 KB, 624x464) Image search: [Google]
gayfaggot.png
355 KB, 624x464
>>59406935
>faggot detected

You know how I know which of the people I know are faggots? Because they always bring it up all the time. Want to know how I know which of my social group are straight? I don't because they don't constantly talk about their sexual preferences.

Hell I have two friends that happen to be gay, but they aren't faggots, because I did not know they were gay until months after I met them.

I have the same distain for faggots that I do for those you can spot are into BDSM by what they wear, or for furries that actually wear a tail around. Its a fetish, keep it to yourself and those that share it.

There is no "gay lifestyle". There is a bunch of obnoxious assholes that happen to define themselves by their fetish.
>>
>>59407295
You've either got a bad case of mental retardation or you're just plain stupid because there is a inherent difference between a person who has a scientifically supported mental illness on the level of schizophrenia which can actually be cured as such via pills to Homosexuality; which has yet to be cured, diagnosed properly or seen as a disrepency in the mind, shit I've seen people trying to use hermaphrodites as a example and I'm like "Nigger, plenty of fuckers are homosexuals who aren't herms"
>>
>>59407201
you get diseases from having sex? wow no way!

>>59401996
>>59407111
thank you guys. you guys totally get it.
>>
>>59407387
>and same sex stuff shouldnt be taught in schools either
I'd have to disagree with that, teaching same sex the same sexual ex bullshit children get is a good idea as it's safer for same sex to have relationships or court, you get your homos acting like average people rather then fearing to date another homo because of AIDS.
>>
>>59407474
Where is this scarecrow even from?

When people group gay and transgenders they do it because they are speaking about social policies, not biological factors.
>>
>>59407469
>Because they always bring it up all the time. Want to know how I know which of my social group are straight? I don't because they don't constantly talk about their sexual preferences.

Holy shit do you even know what confirmation bias is

Straight people talk about being straight

ALL

THE

FUCKING

TIME

Ever mention your girlfriend, wife, kids, etc?
>>
>>59407387
>marriage should only be between a man and a woman
no one should have any say over what the fuck marriage is or is not. if it's not bothering you then who gives a fuck. and if you are bothered by it what the fuck is your problem?

same sex stuff should not be taught to any children. you should only come out when you are an adult. most of the time it's a fucking phase.
>>
>>59407647
>implying gays cant have wives, girlfriends, kids, etc
>>
>>59404026
This. ExBritfag here, Of the muslims I knew from back home, a lot of the ones who married their cousins had children with birth defects. One guy had twins born with defects and one of them died. Another had a child with a skin disorder that meant it needed to be wrapped in bandages and creams. Another had a retarded kid in a wheelchair. The kid cost thousands in benefits on disability services, special schooling and treatments. Why you'd bring another into the world is beyond me but they continued to reproduce.
>>
>>59407686
>no one should have any say over what the fuck marriage is or is not
why not? also, someone has to legislate it, who is gonna do it if no one can have a say over it?
>>
>>59401649
I think half the planet's male population should urn gay for like mayb 10 years. Less sex resulting in pregnancy. Less people being born to make up for reducing numbers that fall gradually enough to reduce strain on global resources. It's perfect.
>>
File: Absolutely Subversive.jpg (88 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Subversive.jpg
88 KB, 400x400
>>59401649
The whole LGBT agenda is forced on us by a group of cultural elitists who seek to redefine every aspect of western culture and values to suit their agenda any other questions?
>>
>>59407647
>Straight people talk about being straight
I've never ever seen that happen

>Ever mention your girlfriend, wife, kids, etc?
Who the hell doesn't talk about their loved ones?
>>
>>59407646
English, mate

>>59407647
You can just say you don't want children or marriage like a normal person?
Stop bitching you faghag.

>>59407686
In all honestly the only reason why most people argue for gay marriage is because of being recognized rather then actually wanting to be on the same level, most homosexuals have equal rights especially in aussie strayla but they bitch that it's like jim crow.
Stupid.
>>
>>59407889
>I can't rebutt your arguments
>>
>>59407938
I can, you just need to speak proper english you faggot.
>>
>>59407585
True, but where Im from at least they usually teach you regardless of gender to make sure you both check for aids and use condoms and so on
>>
>>59406495
If you can't have sex for the pure joy of it then you're stupid.
>>
>>59407054
I didn't say it led to the fall of the Roman Empire, I said it had more to do with it than homosexual acceptance

The Romans didn't start suddenly accepting gays and have their society destruct. In fact gays were just as accepted at the height of the Roman Republic as when the Empire fell. It was Christianity that was at the helm when the Empire fell apart. The division that they created had much more to do with the fall than the gays but even then it wasn't the deciding factor

It's just homophobic nonsense to say that accepting gays has ever led to the fall of any society.
>>
Because being gay is a factual mental disorder. The sole (biological) purposes of living are to stay alive and produce offspring. If there was a 'gay gene' natural selection would have gotten rid of it. Therefore, being gay is a cause of nurture as opposed to nature and the whole 'I CANT CHANGE I WAS BORN THIS WAY I CANT HELP IT' is BS. They can do what they want, I don't care, but having a mental disorder and not trying to get it fixed is degenerate, for obvious reasons
>>
>>59407995
It's how it should be mate.
No special rights bullshit
>>
>>59407879
>>Straight people talk about being straight
>I've never ever seen that happen

>>Ever mention your girlfriend, wife, kids, etc?
>Who the hell doesn't talk about their loved ones?

You're talking about being straight.

And if I mention my boyfriend you go OH THAT FUCKING FAGGOT HE CAN'T STOP SUCKING DICKS IN PUBLIC

Double fucking standard mate.
>>
>>59408093
>The sole (biological) purposes of living are to stay alive and produce offspring.

Holy fuck, you have one bleak life if you think there's nothing to yours beyond staying alive and having kids.

What the fuck is a biological purpose? The universe is what it is. There's no purpose. The laws of physics play out and things happen the way they happen.

Life might exist BECAUSE it has offspring, that doesn't mean it's a valid reason for YOU to do anything.
>>
>>59407725
because marriage is a privilege. it is not a right.

however for some retarded reason marriage is different than all other privileges in that you do not have to study how to be a good spouse and get your license for it, you do not get your marriage license suspended if you are a shitty spouse, and there should not be something preventing you from applying for one because that is illegal.

the point is that marriage is fucking retarded
>>
>>59408121
Just say partner or lover.
It really doesn't matter today.

Unless you're literally talking about your boyfriend and wanting to suck his dick, then you should get bashed.
>>
>>59408226

> I can say girlfriend or wife
> He can't say boyfriend or husband because it might make me think about dicks

Double standard.

> Unless you're literally talking about your boyfriend and wanting to suck his dick, then you should get bashed.

Violence is totally a reasonable response to talking about sex.
>>
>>59407154
>No, i think they are complaining because they want to shut off of the arguments of the others.
Sop when a gay man cannot visit his lover in the ICU because "only family members" are allowed in is that not a legitimate complaint? When a gay man is not included in his lover's estate after death because the union was never recognized (the majority of the world does not recognize civil unions) that's not a legitimate complaint? When blacks, women and religious groups have protection from being fired but gays don't, is that not a legitimate complaint?

I think people such as yourself blind yourselves to the real issues that gays face in everyday life in order to make your worldview work out. You need to see gay rights as an overblown issue that doesn't affect anyone but in reality that is not the case.
>Yes, fucking men is a taste, not a part of your essence.
But being with their lover openly is a part of their essence, as it is for almost all human beings. You wonder why gays have so many psychological issues and at the same time tell them they should be forced to live in secrecy and keep their emotional relationships "to themselves." you don't ask the same of straights.

>The muslim world is based around the reaction to the infidel, to Babylon, to the west.

more fucking idiocy made up on the spot to try to make your worldview work out. They were against homosexuals long before the West accepted them. And there are plenty of hadiths that corroborate that belief.
>>
>>59408201
There's a reason I put biological in parentheses you absolute tard.
>>
>>59407139
OK fine, it's a mental illness that in no way affects your ability to reason, function as a human or your mental acuity. In fact gays are more likely to have higher education than straights per capita. So I guess if you want to call it a mental illness just for the sake of insulting it then fine, be my guest, but it's a menal illness that in no way affects the ability for gays to function
>>
>>59408093
This bitch
>>59408201
Whines, so I'll give you a proper argument if you are using naturalism at least use it properly, or sole reason is far from procreation, that'd be a accurate description for our penis and vagina but that is about it, nearly every part on our body has conditional reasons and processess, and considering we've achieved sentience we've got the ability to go beyond what is seen as a natural process so your argument doesn't make much sense.

>>59408317
Mate, I'm homosexual as well, stop being a vibrant faggot and there is literally no fucking difference between us and them.
>>
>>59407647
Straight people don't steer the conversation towards how much they like hetrosex at every opportunity.

When a straight person introduces their partner its "This is X my bf/gf" not "This is X my life partner OH YEAH DID I EVER TELL YOU I AM GAY OH MAN I AM SO GAY I DO ENJOY TOUCHING DICKS EVER SO MUCH".

When a faggot is involved every discussion is had relative to their faggotry. A straight persons partner is just that, their partner. Introduce names, shake hands, nice to meet you, move on. A faggots partner is a launch-pad into the myriad non-issues surrounding faggotry.
>>
>>59407889
well it's different here. civil unions are retarded as fuck.

it's about adult citizens wanting to marry other adult citizens.
>>
>>59408426
well thankfully we don't live life only for biological purposes. In fact the entire point of society is to reject biological instincts. Matrimony and monogamy are also completely antithetical to biological instinct, are straight married couples also mentally ill?
>>
>>59407979
What was inproper in my posts?
>>
>>59408460
>Civil unions are retarded as fuck
waaaaaahh.
It's all I hear, jesus.
You're type is here as well.

Medical not allowed rhetoric?
It's basically just standard tripe for LGBT movements, there isn't actual evidence of this beyond selection/grape picking.

Other then that, you've literally got everything a straight person can have beyond tax which is meant for a family which breeds and procreates.

>>59408458
This guy hits it on the head.

>>59408634
Re-phrase or rewrite what you said, you didn't write well enough for me to understand what you said, spic.
I'm being genuine here.

>>59408458
Hits the nail on the head.
>>
but germoney homosexuality and islam don't belong together
>>
>>59408458
>Straight people don't steer the conversation towards how much they like hetrosex at every opportunity.

Neither do gays, retard

> A faggots partner is a launch-pad into the myriad non-issues surrounding faggotry.

No. Get better friends if that's the case.
>>
>>59408458
>Straight people don't steer the conversation towards how much they like hetrosex at every opportunity.
Neither do gays! Holy fuck, I don't know what gay bar you've been hanging around where the only homosexuals you see are flamers but the majority of gays only bring up their sexuality in regards to their loved ones, just like straight people.

You only see the flamboyant gays and you claim they represent all gays. It's just a classical form of confirmation bias.
>>
File: captcha.jpg (13 KB, 296x60) Image search: [Google]
captcha.jpg
13 KB, 296x60
>>59407512
>you get diseases from having sex? wow no way!
Yeah man, and in a much higher numbers from men who have sex with men.
>>
>>59408692
not all of us are self-hating gays who see flamboyants as representative of the entire community. The vast, vast majority of gays I have ever met do not "steer conversation" to homosexuality. Again this is nothing but confirmation bias, I guarantee you there are plenty of people you know who are gay who you have no idea are gay because they just don't bring it up
>>
>>59408758
>>59408761
>This clear as fucking day platform jumping once they realize their argument is the same tripe you here over and over again which isn't actually applicable in reality.

>>59408848
>not all of us are self-hating gays who see flamboyants as representative of the entire community.
>Because I'm critical and don't buy into the flagship propaganda piece bullshit people like to buy into for victimhood, I'm a self-hating gay
..rrrrrrriggggghtt.
>>
i've been involved with theatres and i've been in jail and seen it, its disgusting. pumping eachother in asshole until a diarrhea covered dick comes out. its horrifying..
>>
>>59408329
>the real issues that gays face in everyday life
Fuck off m8, you are glorified whiny people, come see a South Am. slum if you wanna se real issues.

>"only family members"
>"only family members"
It applies to girlfriends as well m8, "only family members" means "only family members"

Also, all your "real issues" aren't a thing since civil union.

>you don't ask the same of straights.
Because straights are biological normal m8, you don't seem to comprehend that a penis was made to fit a vagina and a vagina to house a penis. Any other than that is literal biological deviation, you can't be so dumb.

>They were against homosexuals long before the West accepted them. And there are plenty of hadiths that corroborate that belief.
When did i said the opposite? You need to read slowly m8, you are projecting your dad or someone else in my words instead of reading them, i feel like you are not even arguing with me but you are just acting up and imaginary argument you have had may times in your head.

>>59408692
>Spic
kek, you don't even know your own fucking language shithead
>>
>>59408452
>>59408595
The reason I made the point about our biological purpose being to stay alive and reproduce is because if there was anyone genetically predisposed to being gay, they would not pass on whatever made them gay. So, being gay isn't something you can't help or that you were born that way, its just a mental disorder. I don't care about gay marriage or any of that, you should be able to do whatever you want, but anyone that is gay is mentally ill or a fetishist.
>>
>>59408692
marriage is bullshit in itself. divorce is even worse.

also you don't get married just to have sex and procreate.
>>
>>59408761
>>59408758
I should be clear that there is a difference between gays and faggots.

Gays you can spend an afternoon with without the topic of faggotry coming up.

Faggots you can spot within 5 minutes of being in the same room.

Unfortunately, most of the gays I know are faggots and this seems to be the prevailing trend.
>>
>>59408941
did you stay in Sweden?

>>59408811
that's women, actually
>>
>>59408939
What platform have I jumped from and to exactly?

You're a self-hating gay by proclaiming that all gays or even the majority are flamboyant and cannot enter a conversation without mentioning their sexuality. You're engaging in clear confirmation bias. I never said anything about being a fucking victim
>>
>>59408939
>which isn't actually applicable in reality
and how many gay people have you ever met in your life? ah generalization
>>
their movement to brand themselves as a race and get special rights

its like taste in food or music, not a "gene"

all disagreements to this is bluepilled
>>
File: msm-graph-800x325[1].png (18 KB, 800x325) Image search: [Google]
msm-graph-800x325[1].png
18 KB, 800x325
>>59409174
>that's women, actually
:^)
>>
>>59408997
The process doesn't indicate that it is a mental illness, considering it can appear randomly in any male regardless of hormones it, from the strongest to weak it doesn't seem to have wrongful indication, it could be just classified as a genetic trait which are quite common.

>>59409009
When did I argue this?
Are you replying to the wrong person?

>>59409251
>
You're a self-hating gay by proclaiming that all gays or even the majority are flamboyant and cannot enter a conversation without mentioning their sexuality. You're engaging in clear confirmation bias. I never said anything about being a fucking victim
Actually, more then often I defend the majority of homosexual men for being masculine and far from effeminate, who usually avoid LGBT and social politics crowds unlike you as they're intelligent enough to differentiate from identity politics and actual discrimination of rights, which homosexuals do not face today.

>>59409253
I don't know, thousands, hundreds considering if they act like me and aren't stereotypical.
It's odd you two are attacking me like I'm perpetrating your victim-hood and act like feminists do when women don't conform, in all honesty I find it quite hilarious.
>>
>>59408942
>Fuck off m8, you are glorified whiny people, come see a South Am. slum if you wanna se real issues.
Well sorry, I live in an actual society, so our issues are all less serious than yours down in the third world, but among the issues in our country gay rights is a legitimate one. Because we value people's rights to live their lives how they see fit here
>It applies to girlfriends as well m8, "only family members" means "only family members"
So the gay man who has been with his boyfriend for 50 years should be subjected to the same restrictions that some fling girlfriend would be?
>Also, all your "real issues" aren't a thing since civil union.
Which Conservatives in this country fought tooth and nail against and in fact never implemented in most US States ebfore the gay marriage ruling made them obsolete. Stop pretending that conservatives were "just fine" with gay rights and gays took too much. It's just not congruent with reality.
>Because straights are biological normal m8
So because they're not biologically normal this means they should have to face discrimination lying down?
>When did i said the opposite?
You said homophobia in Islam is a reaction to the West's acceptance of homosexuality. It is not the case. You said that all homophobia is a reaction to acceptance of homosexuality. That is CLEARLY inaccurate.
>>
>>59408997
then so is seeking a monogamous relationship with a woman, which would naturally restrict your ability to procreate. Or simply not wanting to procreate. Are you saying these people are also mentally ill?
>>
>>59409156
>Unfortunately, most of the gays I know are faggots and this seems to be the prevailing trend.
Well then meet more because the majority are not. Again the only reason you think that is because the gays you can spot are ones that wear their sexuality on their sleeve. Just like the straight guys who can't go 20 seconds without talking about sex with women (I imagine the percentage of the straight community that does that is just as high as the flamboyant percentage in the gay community)
>>
>>59409591
Lame argument desu, they are still procreating and having a whole family increases baby's chance of survival and helps it develop properly.
>>
>>59409516
>It's odd you two are attacking me like I'm perpetrating your victim-hood and act like feminists do when women don't conform, in all honesty I find it quite hilarious.
I'm not "attacking" you, I disagree with your notion that the majority of gays cannot go ten seconds without mentioning their sexuality or are overtly flamboyant. It's not my experience in the gay community at all and I'm just pointing that out.
>>
>>59401649
Get a load of this filthy german cuck.
Niggers and mudslimes literally taking your glorious country and you worrying about the social acceptance of your pozzed butt.
Fuck, you people deserve hell so that you can learn.
>>
File: 1446807457780.jpg (118 KB, 600x808) Image search: [Google]
1446807457780.jpg
118 KB, 600x808
>>59409665
>>59409591
>This bullshit again

First of all, there is monogamy in the animal kingdom, this rhetoric is sutpid.
Second of all, the bloke just fucking said that he's got more of a prevalance of faggots in his life which he'll obviously take a hint from and view that while gays and faggots do differentiate, the minority are gays and the majority are faggots to him.
Well done, that's his own business.

>Straights can't stop talking about females!
Literally the only people I hear talking about sex casually are white-trash, non-whites or teenagers, most people view open talk about private matters repulsive regardless of sexuality.
>>
>>59409860
>I disagree with your notion that the majority of gays cannot go ten seconds without mentioning their sexuality or are overtly flamboyant. It's not my experience in the gay community at all and I'm just pointing that out.
I never argued this and I'm still amused at how fucking far you're going to perpetrate your victimhood.
>>
>>59409437
nice source

>>59409516
so you haven't personally met any of them?

there is no victim-hood. i'm not defending homosexuals.

i am against toxic this toxic homosexual culture in the media of faggotry being shown everywhere you go. flamboyants and divas and all those annoying fuckers need to fuck off.
>>
File: 1438935401304.jpg (107 KB, 677x652) Image search: [Google]
1438935401304.jpg
107 KB, 677x652
>>59410032
>Any of them
>Acting like I'm not homosexual because I don't buy into your bullshit
Please, this is getting tedious.
>>
File: 1280px-US_CDC_logo.svg[1].png (591 KB, 1280x964) Image search: [Google]
1280px-US_CDC_logo.svg[1].png
591 KB, 1280x964
>>59410032
>nice source
Thanks.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/
>>
>>59410249
good. that should teach whites and blacks to use more protection. Hispanics/Latinos are getting the right idea.

>>59410120
my point is that you shouldn't give a fuck about homosexuality and it shouldn't be a big fucking deal. it's about adults loving other adults.
>>
>>59409519
>I live in an actual society
Yet that which you pride of has been a part of my non-actual society for 30 years. First civil unions, then, at least since 2010 Gay Marriage. We even have change of names and documents for transgenders.

>So the gay man who has been with his boyfriend for 50 years should be subjected to the same restrictions that some fling girlfriend would be?
A woman who has been 50 years with his boyfriend is subjected to the same restrictions that some fling girlfriend is, so yes, they should, its just the fucking law. Granted, before civil unions there was kind of a catch-22, but it wasnt on purpose.

>Stop pretending that conservatives were "just fine" with gay rights and gays took too much. It's just not congruent with reality.
Im not, also im not having this argument based on America but rather on the whole west. Gays in no way face real issues today other than people disagreeing with them.
In fact i would even argue that the most real issue they face is sexual conversion therapy being forced on young homosexuals by media and ongs absuing the "transgender hypothesis".

"All girly boys shall have tits."

>So because they're not biologically normal this means they should have to face discrimination lying down?
No, it doesn't mean they *should have to* face it, im just trying to make you understand that there is a very real reason to be against homosexuals. Its exactly the same kind of fear that any kind of deviation from nature arises in other humans. The unnatural is a source of pain, and humans are hard-wired to fight it and fear it. If you can't understand that simple fact, then you will never be able to make them understand your side.

>You said homophobia in Islam is a reaction to the West's acceptance of homosexuality
No, i said Islam functions as a reactionary religion against the heretic, of course they killed gays before, my point was they will never 'grow-up' and allow it while the West keeps celebrating it.
>>
File: wolf.jpg (263 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
wolf.jpg
263 KB, 1024x683
>>59410502
>my point is that you shouldn't give a fuck about homosexuality and it shouldn't be a big fucking deal. it's about adults loving other adults.
>I don't understand what I'm doing so now I'm going to preach rhetoric and identity politics bullshit and really fucking ruin the whole sentiment of wanting to be a average person I had going
Good job.
>>
Why do faggots need a flag? What is the purpose aside from attention whoring?
>>
>>59401649
Because normalizing a fetish is fucking stupid
>>
>>59409931
>First of all, there is monogamy in the animal kingdom, this rhetoric is sutpid.
There are far less species that practice monogamy than homosexuality. Only 3-5% of mammal species practice monogamy
http://www.livescience.com/1135-wild-sex-monogamy-rare.html

>Second of all, the bloke just fucking said that he's got more of a prevalance of faggots in his life which he'll obviously take a hint from and view that while gays and faggots do differentiate, the minority are gays and the majority are faggots to him.
And I'm saying that I am also active in the gay community and this is a complete falsehood in my experience. I'm not saying flamboyance isn't common in the gay community but it's far from the norm.
>?Literally the only people I hear talking about sex casually are white-trash, non-whites or teenagers, most people view open talk about private matters repulsive regardless of sexuality.
You're just lying then. I am in college and no matter what subculture you go to, straight men talk about sex a lot.
>>
>>59410612
you don't want to give more fuel to attention-seeking flamboyant faggots prancing around like fairies. you just ignore them and the rest of the world will see how stupid and childlike they are and they will stop.

the pro-LGBT movement and homophobia just perpetuates this fucking pointless war.

>>59410669
because they are faggots who just want attention. ignore them. they are not special. they have done nothing to deserve it. just treat them like everyone else.
>>
>>59410546
>Gays in no way face real issues today other than people disagreeing with them.
In the US this is more or less true. But in developing countries, such as your own, homophobic attacks are still very common. And in the Muslim world and Africa gays basically have to keep their entire love life quiet at risk of physical retaliation. So I'm just fucking sick of people on /pol/ acting like gay rights is a non-issue. it is anything but on a global scale.

>In fact i would even argue that the most real issue they face is sexual conversion therapy being forced on young homosexuals by media and ongs absuing the "transgender hypothesis".
You don't fucking understand transgenderism and how it differs from homosexuality and I am in no way interested in trying to explain it to you.
>there is a very real reason to be against homosexuals
and that is what? It may be natural to fear what you do not understand but that's not a legitimate reason for hatred. The only legitimate reason to hate anyone is if they are harming others, which gays are not.

Things you don't seem to understand: homosexuality, transgenderism, gender dysphoria and Islam. Islam is a separate religion, it is not a reaction to any other religion.
>>
File: 1450794773.jpg (113 KB, 600x1066) Image search: [Google]
1450794773.jpg
113 KB, 600x1066
>>59410669
>That first point
You're trying to invalidate a argument via naturalism, and if naturalism supports monogamy existing in certain species, it would invalidate your opinion.

>And I'm saying that I am also active in the gay community and this is a complete falsehood in my experience. I'm not saying flamboyance isn't common in the gay community but it's far from the norm.
>MY ANECDOTES ARE BETTER THEN HIS
pffff haahah

The rest I don't really have to reply to, it is basically just anecdotal bullshit trying to pose as a factual argument to make a situation you've created seem real.

Also
>College
>Not full to the brim with young adults/teenagers

>>59410922
>Homophobia
SPOOKY GAYS
AAAAH, THAT FLAMBOYANT STICK-FIGURE FAGGOT REALLY SENDS SHIVERS DOWN MY SPINE
Really makes me laugh whenever I here this, sounds stupid.

But what you are the classic example of a useful idiot, you're wishing for normalizing your culture and identity then you also wish it to remain as a identity itself and have some sort of tag like "Gay marriage" instead of over-throwing existant catch 22's and bullshit throughout the government system for everyone with intention, you don't want equal footing, you just want a higher seat.
>>
>>59410669
Oops sorry mate that post
>>59411210

Was meant for
>>59410844
>>
>>59411210
my point is you shouldn't be pro-gay or anti-gay. it should not even be an issue. it is not important at all whatsoever.

THERE SHOULD NOT BE A GAY CULTURE. Sexuality should not be celebrated.

You're totally getting this all wrong.
>>
if homosexuality is so great why does one in five homosexual have aids

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/09/23/us-aids-usa-idUSTRE68M3H220100923

>>59411453
you know what the issue is? when i mention to your allies that one in five homosexual has aids, they start throwing all the labels the know at me, and refuse to have a honest discussion about homosexuals and their lifestyle

your hypothetical and utopian idea is wonderful, the reality will never be that way
>>
>>59411133
>, such as your own, homophobic attacks are still very common
The only homophobic attacks that deviate from normal attacks everyone suffers, are attacks specifically targeted at LGBT activists, by Christian activists. Which LGBT activists then abuse to keep on the narrative, but anyone reading between the lines see that whats going on is not random violence in the streets to faggots, but actual mobster-like wars between politically active people.

On Africa/Muslim world, yes, but so do people who eat pork.
You sound like a fucking woman right now, demanding special laws for aggressions against you when everyone is fucking getting aggravated. Being a militant of "gay rights" instead of "human rights" show how self-obsessed you are. Why do pork-eaters in Muslim World not deserve your militance as well?

>You don't fucking understand transgenderism and how it differs from homosexuality and I am in no way interested in trying to explain it to you.
No one really does m8, i know you probably read your daily LGBT media which has gave you the names of all sort of books that explain the 'real truth' of everything sexual...but its just theories, theories which are there only to justify policies or to strengthen the sense of the community.

>and that is what?
penises and vaginas are two sides of the same coin, you can't have one without the other, homosexuality negates this in its very essence, its a symbolical denial of procreation and life

>that's not a legitimate reason for hatred
Hate is an emotion that arises from impotence to respond to a perceived threat, so yes, it is literally a legitimate reason for hatred as they obviously feel this way.

>only if they are harming others, which gays are not.
they think - and they are right, doe its not your fault - that you are a part of the dismantling of their culture and the shunning of their faith

>Islam is a separate religion, it is not a reaction to any other religion
Heretics aren't a religion m8
>>
>>59411453
The way you've been wording this doesn't help, if you don't want a black and white situaiton you should have seen through my posts I was taking the objective/reality based view of it and I see most viewpoints if they aren't trying to facade as reality as what is responsible to the person the others, so if someone acts like a faggot they get bashed, etc.

It's really just that I thought you were going through that whole babying-mantra where homosexuality is a sacred cow which can't be criticized or hated.

>>59411594
Mate, you post in these threads all the time and the last time I tried to talk about how you're trying to discuss STI you dismissed me with "Being gay is bad" rather then taking in what I was saying about russia being a exception to the rule.
>>
>>59401649
Its wasteful. It doesn't produce anything, it doesn't tie economic interests together, and, at worst, it spreads some disease far faster than anything else.

The main problem is that you have people who will never produce offspring to work while they retire. Not only is this disingenuous, its also a real dick move because those workers are already supporting their parents. And no, welfare alchemy can't change this
>>
The one good thing the Obama Administration did was to make gays equal in society and under the law.I'm getting pretty conservative as I get older but I'm fiercely pro-LBGT. I see no valid argument against gay folks. I don't care who they're fucking and two fags should be entitled to the same legal protections as a traditional married couple.
>>
>>59401996
>LGBT
Its GLBT
Quit letting feminists even change the initialism for fags.
>>
>>59411210
>You're trying to invalidate a argument via naturalism, and if naturalism supports monogamy existing in certain species, it would invalidate your opinion.
So your argument is that if monogamy exists naturally in any species then it invalidates the notion that humans (and primates and most mammals) are not naturally monogamous? 97% of mammals are non-monogamous. proto-human beings for hundreds of thousands of years were also non-monogamous. Is monogamy wrong? No, but it certainly restricts the ability to procreate and it is not the best way to procreate, since that is what I was arguing against, the notion that monogamy is biologically normal.
>>MY ANECDOTES ARE BETTER THEN HIS
yes that's exactly what I'm saying. Since there's no objective data on this argument, that's all either of us can do, so I'm doing it. What is your problem with that?

By the way, your notion that no straights ever talk about sex is also just as anecdotal as my evidence that gays don't generally always talk about sex. Why is your anecdotal argument more justified than my own?

I'm not going to bother replying to the rest because my argument sounds better if I talk down to you and disregard your arguments in one sentence like this.
>>
>>59401649
its degenrate and god made you a faggot because he hates you
>>
>>59410612
I bet she sluts herself out to every wolf in the park.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.