[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My son [19] just came out to me [44]. What the hell do I do;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: oroad_farsa.png (1 MB, 847x716) Image search: [Google]
oroad_farsa.png
1 MB, 847x716
My son [19] just came out to me [44]. What the hell do I do; I, for lack of a better word, "hate" gays...

This question is not for /lbgt/ bullshit, this is strictly political/ philosophical/ a /pol/ moral issue.

I was a bit disconnected from his throughout his life. I'm almost blaming myself for this. I have
always been pretty conservative, and this is all so much.

What do.
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 400x400
>>59399431
Don't talk to your son.
Just, don't.
>>
>>59399431

Your son is a faggot, you failed as a father. Sorry m8
>>
He always was gay, there was nothing you could have done to stop him. It's okay, he's gonna be fine whether you're in his life or not
>>
I think 19 still counts as a late term abortion
>>
>>59399431
Make him go to therapy or he's out of your life
>>
Maybe you shouldn't have molested him as a kid.
>>
>>59399431
>Sweden
>hate gays
>Sweden
>hate gays
>Sweden
>hate gays
hahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha
>>
>>59399510
I look at him differently now (i actually haven't really looked at him at all after he 'came out')

why is this happening amidst everything.
>>
>>59399608
kek
>>
>>59399431

Holy shit man just get over it. Hate the sin, not the sinner.
>>
>>59399431
Haha, god is punishing you for hating and judging. You should have just relaxed and focused on being a good human instead of arragantly trying to assume one of gods roles as judge.
Now your kid is gay, and just in time for today's batch of refugees Sven.
>>
File: Eva24DC_Kaworu.jpg (21 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Eva24DC_Kaworu.jpg
21 KB, 400x300
>>59399431

If him being gay is a moral issue for you, ask yourself what the harm or immorality is. Do you know any gay people? It doesn't sound like it.

Being homosexual is simply a natural preference for some people. Homosexuality is found throughout nature and human history.

It isn't a conservative or a liberal issue. Here in the UK a conservative government brought in gay marriage.

Even conservative Christians now admit that being gay is not itself immoral. Even Catholics say that homosexual sex, rather than simply being homosexual, is what is problematic for them.

Your son trusts you enough to be open with you.

Most people will tell you to accept it and move on.

> I was a bit disconnected from his throughout his life.

What do you think he owes you?
>>
>>59399634
Can't unchurn that butter
>>
>>59399647
Obviously because you werent there enough as a father. Just pretend to accept him for who he is an spend more time with him cultivating his interests and hobbies. It might not be too late,
>>
>>59399431
Have more sons.
>>
>>59399608
How would you know? He might be confused, but since our society values gays so much perhaps he felt he wanted to be special or something, he's always had male friends -- how does that work out? How could he have had male friends? And no, these weren't fucking (ugghh) boyfriends.
>>
>>59399431
The way I see it, you can do one of two things.
You can either realize that he's still your son that you spent the last 19 years raising and use this as an opportunity to start overcoming a personal prejudice.
Or you can go full /pol/, kick him out and have him resent you for the rest of your life, and basically count almost 2 decades of your life wasted.
>>
File: Homos.jpg (2 MB, 3088x1852) Image search: [Google]
Homos.jpg
2 MB, 3088x1852
You're son's a degenerate. Enjoy. Also, homosexuality forms from trauma in the womb, so it's your wife's fault for being trashy, and you're fault for not having a tighter leash on her.
>>
>>59399647

It happens because SWEEDEN YES

How does it feels to know that the boy you were proud off will now start sucking hairy muslim/nigger cock and they will finish in his ass?

At least he will start banking on that semen since black dick is expensive
>>
Nothing wrong with gays. Just tell him not to be a slut, and to still hold himself with stoic honor. Lots of great and respectable men have been gay.
>>
>>59399775
>>59399745
>>59399431

And you know, it could be worse. At least he isn't a fucking tranny.
>>
Try to cure him with a healthy diet & exercise. If that doesn't work try medication.
>>
>>59399431
You're from Sweden, so obviously you're a Muslim, just tell them it was an honor killing and they'll probably increase your monthly benefits.
>>
>>59399634
This. Gays are a creation of the wicked. Satan's minions being molded by his followers
>>
>>59399431
Just a reminder that it is your duty to love him nonetheless, and if you reject him totally and hate him, you will only force him down the avenue of 'LGBT' and faggotry. Maybe you should try being closer to your son, and actually he might just live as a decent citizen.

Frankly, if you just had a son because you wanted to have grandchildren, and therefore just assumed you could be distant from him and he'll do it anyway, then you're a degenerate anyway.
>>
>>59399647

Being gay doesn't mean hyper progressive, look at France, and even Sweden, a high number of gays vote right wing because they are anti Muslim and pro western values/pro white
Just because your son is gay doesn't mean you can't have a relationship with him, ones sexual preferences are a tiny part of one persons life, and for the gays that revolve their entire life around their sexuality and party/self destruct 24/7, they are usually the ones abandoned by their loved ones
If you couldn't tell your son was obviously gay by 19 that means he must be pretty normal looking/acting which is a good start
>>
Hint: OP is the son.

I refuse to believe anyone over the age of 20 years posts on this board.
>>
>>59399431
>>59399575
>>59399616
>>59399634
>faggots implying you can influence someones sexuality (excluding extreme mental trauma, that fucks a person up completely)
Maybe you should...just accept it Swedebro
You can't change him, never will be able to, perhaps just make sure that he won't degrade into a faggot who's out there parading in nothing but underpants and high heels sucking every dick he can find
You have two choices here, either you throw him out of your life, or you accept him for as he is, you literally have no other choice (perhaps a honour killing...just convert to Islam and kill him, you'll probably just get a few hours of community service)
>>
File: GayParents.png (260 KB, 617x571) Image search: [Google]
GayParents.png
260 KB, 617x571
>all this /lgbt/ shilling

Fuck off, faggots.
>>
>>59399431
My condomlences.
>>
>>59399882
23% of trannies were molested as children
>>
>>59399888

Why, it's almost as though lesbian moms are more likely to have had kids from previous divorces, and you're seeing socio-economic effects.
>>
Tell him that it's okay to be straight and he doesn't have to be gay.
>>
>>59399647
Cheer up, time flys when you're a faggot
>>
>>59399880
Uhhh you're very wrong, some of us have been posting on 4chan since its birth year kiddo
>>
>>59399922
23% report it, the actual number is 99%
>>
>>59399431
It's not really your fault, anon. If anything it's the mother's fault for having too much stress, and not eating, or sleeping right during pregnancy which caused fucked hormones in the womb.
>>
>>59399880
>>
>>59399922
trannies aren't a sexuality.
>>
File: 1448224927071.jpg (168 KB, 900x896) Image search: [Google]
1448224927071.jpg
168 KB, 900x896
>>59399676
This. God. OP sounds more faggotty than his son. What do I do? It makes me uncomfortable!
Be a father. Regardless of what your son does you both stand firm in your beliefs but also accept that he will make his own way. Even if his own way is a sea of dicks.
>>
What does your wife say on the matter?
>>
File: SWEDEN_THE_WEBM.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
SWEDEN_THE_WEBM.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>59399431
Is your son Gustav Wingelius or Elias Hero ?
>>
>>59399745
I don't care about the opinion of the Church, we are basically an "agnostic" home or something like that. We celebrate Christmas though. I don't care about the "natural" argument, same can be applied to virtually any phenomena no matter how perverted.

>>59399748
He might become a horrid human being, when his "interests" and "hobbies" get cultivated.

>>59399786
This is an apparent dichotomy... I almost feel like not wanting to have him here since he is different now. I don't care if he always was, it's different NOW after all this coming out nonsense.
>>
>>59399431
Real advice here. This is how you tell if he's serious about it or a tryhard. Tell him you're upset that you might not get blood related grandchildren. If he flips, he's being a colossal faggot. If he tries to work that out with you, he at least has some guilt and awareness. You could either then work that further with him or fuck him off anyway.

Its better to have a homosexual son than all the other bullshit. Bless yourself he didn't go trans or something. You can salvage this if you still love him. It can get worse- stop it from getting worse.
>>
>>59399775
>how does that work out? How could he have had male friends?

How do straight guys have female friends? You're acting like this is impossible and demands explanation.

Sounds like you might be retarded. I feel worse for your son having to deal with you than for you having to deal with a gay son.
>>
>>59399745
This desu.
>I was disconnected and a bad father,now he's doing his own thing now, waaaaah.

OP, it's either your fault, or it's nobodies. Chose.
>>
>>59399980
There shall be quints very bery soon.
>>
>>59399968

>>59399955

> mfw over 35 and using meme wizardry to change the world
>>
The shit in the food and water fucks with everyones hormones. Sorry to hear it OP...

The world really is losing all men...
>>
File: SWEDEN.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
SWEDEN.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>59399431
hey, is your son in this video, perhaps?
>>
>my son is gay
>sweden

nothing to see here guys.
SWEDEN YEEEEEEEES
>>
>>59399431
At least he isn't transgender.
>>
>>59400058
>>59399997
damn, lusophones think alike
>>
>>59400014
Why the fuck should he have guilt? He did not ask to be brought into the world, and OP has no entitlement to grandchildren.
>>
File: Yael-Farache-Sodagulp-122.jpg (324 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Yael-Farache-Sodagulp-122.jpg
324 KB, 1000x1500
>>59400082
not yet kek
>>
disinherit him and break off any contact. you don't want to be a faggot enabler
>>
you cant look your son anymore without imagining him sucking cock and swallowing all that cum.

unown him.
>>
Hi OP, sucks to be a single mom I guess. What happened to your husband? We all know how gays are created.
>>
File: 3981813-9195371650-ROFL..png (17 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
3981813-9195371650-ROFL..png
17 KB, 390x470
>>59399431
>Check flag
>>
When I was 19 (I'm 24 now), my father came out to me as "transexual," and began living as a woman.

Basically, I don't believe you can switch your gender. I don't believe in all these weird gender things. I believe you can be a man or a woman. My father believes he became a woman. I believe he simply started wearing women's clothes and had a doctor mutilate him.

But you know what? I don't think about any of that stuff when I'm with him. I don't talk about it with him. We don't argue about it. I just overlook it all.

I only address those issues outside my family. I only address it with other people and in politics, but not within my family.

You're only human. You can't betray your parents or child like that. Just save your beliefs for the societal level, where it doesn't destroy you.

Unless he brings home a negro boyfriend. Then disown him.
>>
>>59399431
Sit him down, and give him the "you can be gay but dont be a flaming faggot" talk. Its the best you can do to salvage this situation.

It still gives him a chance to return to normality if he doesnt go off the deep end, and will salvage your own image as a respectable father.
>>
>>59400134
OP is a 44 year old man-child that browses 4chan and thinks /pol/ is a good place to seek important advice.

His son is just gay. OP's already a faggot.
>>
File: tumblr_nrvkxueWST1tm163xo1_1280.jpg (347 KB, 1280x1704) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrvkxueWST1tm163xo1_1280.jpg
347 KB, 1280x1704
>>59399431
Stop hating gays you bigot! Seriously, why do you hate gays? What's wrong with being gay? Is someone forcing you to be gay? No one is forcing you, just like no one is forcing your son. Your son is gay and that's that. There is nothing bad with being gay. Stop taking life advice from bunch of edgy fat sexually repressed teenagers on /pol/, that's assuming this is real.

You should accept your child for whatever he is. Put yourself in his shoes. Imagine you came out to your father 20 years ago? How horrible would your life been back then because of it? How disgusted your father would have been with you and how would that make YOU feel? Do you want your son to go through all that? What kind of a parent are you?!
>>
>>59399775
Is he borderline or totally flaming?

If he's borderline then maybe a more strictly heteronormative would have helped.

If he's faggy as fuck, there probably wasn't any prevention.
>>
>>59399431
You ostracize him, of course.
>>
>>59400015
In my experience, I don't really think males and females can be friends the same way a hetero man and a hetero man can be friends. Useless.

>>59400082
How do I know that he won't take shit further. i can't voice my opinion on this since it'll get on facebook or some shit.

>>59399870
I don't care about that stuff right now. This is his identity, and it feels like he sin't compatible with me in this household. And I'm not moving out.

If I'd kick him out I'd give him money or something as well, I'm not heartless.
>>
>>59400001

> I don't care about the "natural" argument, same can be applied to virtually any phenomena no matter how perverted.

High quality circular logic. Homosexuality is bad because you say it's bad.

The only thing you've said coherently in this thread is MUH FEELS.

>>59400175

> When I was 19 (I'm 24 now), my father came out to me as "transexual," and began living as a woman.

AMERICA

YES
>>
>>59399431
It's over.
>>
>>59399880
24 here you child
>>
>>59400219

Fuck off tranny
>>
>>59399431

Know that this is 50% your fault. You are a failure of a father. The other 50% is the failure of a mother. Know that all of the heinous and disgusting things he does with other men are in part the product of your lack of direction. He sucked the teat of your cultural marxist country and imbibed faggotry to the full.

If you consider yourself to be at all Christian, you cannot entertain or accept his condition (despite what the heretics that accept the cultural marxist position of "it's natural" or acceptable in the eyes of God). You CERTAINLY cannot financially or otherwise support him while he lives a degenerate lifestyle, as this means you directly accept of his openly mortally sinful lifestyle. Out of charity, for the sake of his soul and your own, you must "disown" him in the sense that he cannot live under your roof or live by your finances so long as he partakes in the gay lifestyle in any way. Not necessarily to cut off all contact, but you have to show resolve and strength in your opposition to his degeneracy.

If you're not Christian then why do you not like gays? It's 2015!
>>
>>59400001
As long as he's still a man, who gives a damn? If he acts like a faggot you can still tell him to fuck off.
>>
File: 1447932994688.jpg (912 KB, 950x1307) Image search: [Google]
1447932994688.jpg
912 KB, 950x1307
>>59400296
great transphobia my friend!! really shines the light on your intelligence!
>>
>>59400370

wow! internet comics! really smart!~
>>
File: idontknow.jpg (51 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
idontknow.jpg
51 KB, 620x413
>>59400370

Stop enabling tranny mental illness.
>>
File: 1407943904124.jpg (226 KB, 1280x868) Image search: [Google]
1407943904124.jpg
226 KB, 1280x868
Deal with it. Try to be supportive. Try to influence your son to not become a fag but a proud homosexual man. If the handbags and girly behaviour are already part of his identity> you failed as a dad.

> Sweden though.
>>
>>59399956
Of course. And if you compare such statistics for "gender conforming" fags as well you can definitely see a pattern.
>>
>>59400274
>How do I know that he won't take shit further. i can't voice my opinion on this since it'll get on facebook or some shit.

Don't worry. Many psychologists suspect that trans people are homosexuals in denial. Since he already accepted his sexuality, the risk is low.
>>
File: 1437031676099.gif (2 MB, 685x410) Image search: [Google]
1437031676099.gif
2 MB, 685x410
>>59399907
LOL

Annars är det kognitiv beteendeterapi som gäller för ditt bögbarn.
>>
>>59399431
Be a good parent. Tell him that you love him more than you ever did cause you now know him better. My father told me that. And I am a normal man.
Dont turn your gay son into a fucking faggot.
>>
>>59400001
>one off

also mate
>different
he's not different, at all, he hasn't changed at all, the way he was before he told you is the exact same as the way he is now that he has told you. Just because he's gay, doesn't mean you should resent him for it, his gayness is (or atleast should be if he is a normal person) only a small part of him, which, combined with all his other interests and personality and activities make him whole. You can cry about how you dislike that little part of him, but you can also be there for him like a real father and not a failure and try to guide him to not being a degenerate (if he goes to parades, if he wants black cock, if he has multiple sex partners or isn't in a comitted relationship, you can consider him degenerate and say in his face that you will not allow such degenerate behaviour), judging merely on the fact that he's gay is absolutely retarded
also it's probably not a phase either, you said something about that I believe, it's not a phase, else he would have "come out" sooner, at the age of 19 he's out of his puberty so he's less attentionwhorey and edgy and more mature at this age
>>
>>59400407
it's not a mental illness. it's gender dysphoria. Learn the difference. Educate yourself.
>>
>>59400001
Tell him that if he makes his sexuality the core of his identity that you won't talk to him and you don't approve of it. Every gay person I've ever met always talks about being gay, thinks most people are bisexual and have degenerate orgies.
>>
>>59400000
>>
>>59400219
Fucking gross tranny!!
>>
>>59400001
>I don't care about the opinion of the Church
God has cursed your family with faggotry

När de berömde sig av att vara visa, blevo de dårar

23 och bytte bort den oförgänglige Gudens härlighet mot beläten, som voro avbilder av förgängliga människor, ja ock av fåglar och fyrfotadjur och krälande djur.

24 Därför prisgav Gud dem i deras hjärtans begärelser åt orenhet, så att de med varandra skändade sina kroppar.

25 De hade ju bytt bort Guds sanning mot lögn och tagit sig för att dyrka och tjäna det skapade framför Skaparen, honom som är högtlovad i evighet, amen.

26 Fördenskull gav Gud dem till pris åt skamliga lustar: deras kvinnor utbytte det naturliga umgänget mot ett onaturligt;

27 sammalunda övergåvo ock männen det naturliga umgänget med kvinnan och upptändes i lusta till varandra och bedrevo styggelse, man med man. Så fingo de på sig själva uppbära sin villas tillbörliga lön.

28 Och eftersom de icke hade aktat det något värt att taga vara på sin kunskap om Gud, gav Gud dem till pris åt ett ovärdigt sinnelag, till att bedriva otillbörliga ting.
>>
>>59400415
>>59400362
>>59400276
>>59400175
>>all the rest it seems

Is there no other alternative than "accept him and be friends with him and nothing's wrong m'kay"? I thought I was ignorant of how to deal with this but you're just coming with unoriginal liberal advice if I'm to be honest.
>>
File: 1450849262439.jpg (131 KB, 525x809) Image search: [Google]
1450849262439.jpg
131 KB, 525x809
>>59400370
>girl
>penis
>>
>>59400370
Friendly reminder that surgery doesn't cure mental illness. K bye!
>>
>>59399431

If he is gay, he is gay. Don't ignore him. Be a father to him. BUT, consider putting more resources into the other members of your family that have a chance of passing on your genes (whether other children or nieces or nephews).
>>
>>59399880
Im 30 yo cuck
>>
File: stefonknee-christmas.jpg (130 KB, 414x685) Image search: [Google]
stefonknee-christmas.jpg
130 KB, 414x685
>>59400484

Distinction without a difference.

You believe this mentally ill pedophile is a six-year-old girl.

This shit is why Trump will get elected.
>>
memes aside, whats wrong with being gay?
>>
>>59400446
Jag har läst och förstått att man kan avbetinga sånt här. Eftersom han möjligtvis betingats till att bli gay så kan han kanske göras hetero eller något. Jag vet inte ens om han är seriös med det här, allting känns bara skumt.
>>
>>59400618
Bloodline death
>>
>>59399431
Is your son graig by any chance?
>>
>>59399979
>OP sounds more faggotty than his son. What do I do? It makes me uncomfortable!
This desu senpai.If his first reaction as a father,at the age of 44 even,is to go on a chinese caricature board to ask what he should do then he wasn't cut out to be a father at all.

Did those 19 years go away OP?Did all the time you spent with him just mean nothing?At this point i seriously hope this is a troll...
>>
>>59400540

You're effectively an atheist, you have no real moral grounds to deny his sexuality. That's the reality, you don't like him being gay because "MUH FEELINGS" and that's the end of your position.
>>
File: 1450662960671.jpg (167 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
1450662960671.jpg
167 KB, 636x358
>>59399431

Has he ever experienced any real hard ship in life? or has he been protected?

Has he ever gotten into a fight? gone hungry?

Are you still in a position of power over him? Financially? does he live at home still? do you help with tuition / school?

Pretty much ground him.

Teach him how shit works in the real world when someone wants to go off on their own and ignore society.

Force him to do hard work for you to cover rent and food. Do not give him any money. If he has a low paying part time job, force him to pay more than he can for rent. Give him just enough food to live, but always be a bit hungry. If he wants to raise his voice or challenge you. Hit him, hard. But reward him for interactions with females. Maybe a fag hag will convince him to fuck her eventually.

If he does not want to be a part of the family make it very hard for him. Do not just kick him out so he goes on welfare and starts tricking / fucking old guys for money / support.
>>
>>59399789

not suprising that depression is the highest in the most tolerant countries. in intolerant countries, gays can blame the govt for their bad feelings and changing the gov't gves them a goal.
>>
>>59399431
Forcefully bring him to a strip club (one with women) and straighten that faggot for good.
>>
>>59399431
Do NOT accept the perversion! Demean, dispariage and ridicule his decision.
Be a hard liner. Reject him if he attempts to reconcile
>>
>>59400534
That's some old-ass Swedish
>>
>>59400274
You're operating on anecdote old man. Even debate teams from your era would've called that out. As a dude that likes dick, it does not affect about 95% of my friendships, I'm looking for particular aesthetics before I want to have a roll in the hay.
>>
>>59399431
Is he otherwise on the right track?
If not it's probably your fault.
>>
>>59399431
It's 2015, gay people are normal functioning members of society just like any heterosexual person. Get over it.
>>
>>59400675
not really.
>>
SWEDEN YES

You should have raised him right, you cuck
>>
>>59399431
Send him to the Army, and hope for the best. Fear of death, and lacking any heirs might just redpill him into becoming a decent human.
>>
>>59400540
What do you want to her? Put him in a reeducation center for the mentally ill or sign him up for military duty?
Your son is a gay man, that's not something you can change now. You had your chance and blew it, congrats. All you can do now is to accept it as a non-issue, something you just don't talk about anymore. You know how it is, he told you how it is, and now life continues.

For someone aged 44 you sure are a retarded idiot, I give you that.
>>
File: PD2012-09-10_12-00-06.jpg (115 KB, 625x384) Image search: [Google]
PD2012-09-10_12-00-06.jpg
115 KB, 625x384
>>59400540

Nothing "Liberal"about our suggestions. The fact that you need advice from virgin manchildren here on /pol/ is already proof enough of Sweden's cuckold problem. Be a man. Family is more important than edgy conservative worldviews. It is your duty to guide him through life and lot let him become a girly LGBT flaming homo.
>>
>>59399789

So they're woman?
>>
>>59400484
>gender dysphoria
>not a mental illness
[citation needed]
If it's not an illness, then I presume that a cure is not needed either, so why do those people require genital surgery?

>Stop hating gays you bigot! Seriously, why do you hate gays? What's wrong with being gay? Is someone forcing you to be gay?
>non stop fury of passive agressive questions
>not giving a coherent argument
>ad hominem
>what's wrong with being gay?
the only reasonable question here, overshadowed by
>Is someone forcing you to be gay?
>Because it doesn't affect you directly, you shouldn't care at all
great logic

Thank god that you're trolling atleast, else I would have been really sad that such an idiot would exist
>>
>>59400717

This.

OP is just a faggot with an internally inconsistent position.
>>
>>59400717
People who like people being gay do it for "THEM FEELINGS" as well, so what's your point? Everyone has feelings, and my are as legit as the ones who are pro gay.
>>
>>59399431
>my child's sexuality is my moral concern
I don't know you so I can't say for certain, but I would bet multiple dollars that you have other moral dilemmas within yourself that you should address first.

It's his sexuality/fault/whatever, not yours.
>>
>>59400789
>He fell for the surrogate meme

It's extremely expensive and rarely ever happens
>>
>>59400801
Only the sort of people who use roman statues as avatars and have The Republic sitting unread on their bookshelves care about not having any "heirs", mate.
>>
>>59400789
>don't have grandchildren
>B-BUT MY BLOODLINE ISN'T GOING TO DIE
wat
>>
>>59399647
If you have other children you need to set the example to them that this behavior is destructive. Talk with them about how his actions have consequences for himself as well as the good of society. Focus on your other children now. He's a lost cause
>>
File: 1442108865942.jpg (23 KB, 455x331) Image search: [Google]
1442108865942.jpg
23 KB, 455x331
>>59400801
>implying he won't just seek out the other faggots and turn the Swedish Army into homosexuality camp

>implying the Swedish Army isn't already homosexuality camp
>>
File: tumblr_nokft1IFqW1tm163xo3_540.jpg (114 KB, 540x701) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nokft1IFqW1tm163xo3_540.jpg
114 KB, 540x701
>>59400610
>what is false eqivalency

HER believing SHE is a 6 year old girl isn't the same as HER identifying as a woman. Stop being a bigot you bigot!

>>59400834
>[citation needed]

literally a google search away my bigoted friend!
>>
>>59399431

You accept that your son has a mental defect and treat him like you always have done, the same as any disease.
>>
>>59399775
Look at the Swede in his natural environment
A culture so saturated in feminist propaganda, so sex-positive and sex-focused, he does not believe 2 homosexual men can be near each other without fucking.
This is what Sweden is.
A sad, sad backwater, the laughing stock of Europe.
>>
>>59399431
Move out of your house and into the cuck shed so that your flamboyant son can have gay orgies in your house.

I am in the same situation but reverse. I wil never come out to my father because I don't want to hassle people from the older generation with this modern bullshit.
>>
>>59400895
He's our only child
>>
>>59400785
>It's 2015

Fuck off fag lover
>>
>>59400879
its sweden tho. I'm sure the gov would fund it for him if he would really push for it.
>>
>>59400950
Liberal arts college student here

I can confirm that his suspicions are correct
>>
>>59399431
Explain why devoting his lifestyle to gayness is wrong.

Explain that it takes literally five minutes out from smearing shit all over himself and drinking aids cocktails to make a baby and not kill your bloodline and nation. If he needs to indulge his sexuality, he can have an affair. People have been doing it for thousands of years. You can have both.

If he refuses to listen, cut off all contact except occasional outreaches in case he sees reason someday. He has betrayed you and is worthless to you and us.
>>
>>59400927
Google has given me the APA list of mental complications. Gender dysphoria is on it comorbid with other schizotypal behaviors, so I'm assuming you're just retarded since this was just a Google search away and you knew that.
>>
>>59400958
Your poor attitude makes me think it's best if you don't speak to your father at all
>>
>>59399431
I was gonna be like "you fucked up man, it's your fault", but then I saw your flag.
Sorry man, there is nothing you could've done here.
>>
File: kytjle.png (1 MB, 1214x760) Image search: [Google]
kytjle.png
1 MB, 1214x760
Just be there and care for him like any other decent father would. Stop asking greasy mongoloids on an image board for Chinese cartoons how to be a parent.

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>59401014
Then what is the point in coming out if you can just keep it a secret? I'd prefer it if he lived a life which you describe.
>>
>>59400838
Having feelings doesn't mean to act upon them, you need neither befriend him nor hate him, but as his father, you do need to be there for him. You're letting your feelings control your rationality, you wouldn't need to talk to him or even like him if he weren't your son, but he is, so you only have two choices, either you drop him, or you support him, for your position as father, there's no inbetween, had you been merely a friend then you could've chosen to still be his friend without discussing the topic as all, but that choice, you should realize, isn't really an option if you want to be a father to him, you can go for it though, but you shouldn't complain when he tries to fill that fatherless void with big black cocks and cum.
>>
>>59400785
>gay people
>normal functioning

Top kek
>>
>>59400891
you can buy a whore that will carry out the child for you.
>>
your son likes men. grow the fuck up. you're a failure as a parent if you can't love him anymore because of his nature.
>>
>>59399431
When I was walking to the train station after partying downtown with friends last night/this morning, some guy asked me for directions to a club. He followed it up with some other questions and then straight up asked me, if I wanted sex or if he could blow me. I just told him no and he walked away, but I'm fucking creeped out in hindsight.

That's maybe the third of fourth time in my life this has happened to me, but it's always kind of disturbing. Especially since it happens when you're waiting for someone all alone or walking home drunk in the wee hours and the city/world feels so inhospitable anyhow.
>>
File: qxvvnp.jpg (444 KB, 1714x1624) Image search: [Google]
qxvvnp.jpg
444 KB, 1714x1624
>>59401123
/thread

Stop being a faggot, OP.
>>
>>59400838

And you, like him, can act on your feelings as you see fit.
>>
File: image.png (142 KB, 1115x456) Image search: [Google]
image.png
142 KB, 1115x456
>>59399431
Self identifying Gays are just men who share the same values as pic related.
>>
>>59401099
It's his life m8. He's the one living it.

Accept that you failed in raising him the way you wanted and move on. He's basically an adult; if you crank the heat up now, I'm sure he'll be able to just walk away from you.
>>
>>59400880
Tell me are you a Human?

And tell me if Humans are not Animals.

It is our biological purpose, our goal to have Children. Only a broken animal would not want to.

I am taking the liberty and assuming that the Swede was a decent parent, so it's not trauma that caused it. Leaving two things: Propaganda of the Degenerates or that he is a weak person.

Meaning that the only thing our Swede can hope, is that this is Propaganda doing it's work so he can send his child to a place where he can unlearn the BS and learn the fragility of life.
>>
>>59400838

This is why there is a problem in your position.

Most people believe being gay is ethically neutral, not good.

Even if being gay is bad, all the evidence says that being gay cannot be changed, so how you feel about it simply isn't relevant.

Let's say your son came out to you as a pedophile. Well, nothing you can do would stop him being a pedophile. There's no reason to blame him for being a pedophile. If you were happy with having him in your life before, there's no reason to stop supporting him now.

>>59400927

> HER believing SHE is a 6 year old girl isn't the same as HER identifying as a woman.

Why not? If he delusionally thinks he's a six year old, why are you so certain his claim to be female isn't delusional?

Why can't I be black if I believe I'm black?
>>
>>59400222
its sweden, he probably cant tell the difference
>>
File: internet.jpg (35 KB, 453x576) Image search: [Google]
internet.jpg
35 KB, 453x576
>>59401174
>Reddit
>implying that isn't just a dude
>>
>>59401125
>When I was walking to the train station after partying downtown with friends last night/this morning, some guy asked me for directions to a club. He followed it up with some other questions and then straight up asked me, if I wanted sex or if he could blow me. I just told him no and he walked away, but I'm fucking creeped out in hindsight.

Congratulations, now you know how women feel all the time!
>>
>>59399431
Redpill on homosexuals is that it's not a choice, it's due to biological differences caused by different levels of testosterone exposure during fetal development (spikes around weeks 9-11 and 30) and is irreversible.

How you treat him won't in any way change his sexuality nor will anything else, the changes made are permanent.

If you love your son then support him, if hating gays is more important then just ignore him, he'll likely do just fine without your support in the long run, but hating him will achieve nothing.
>>
>>59400370
>What do you mean "I have a human's parts?"
>Are you talking about my legs?
>Because it's mine and I'm a fish.
>So it's a fish's legs.
It shouldn't be deemed any less delusional when a boy claims he's a girl.
>>
Keep blaming yourself.

Probably he had no good male figure in his life.
>>
File: tumblr_numyisXm2m1tm163xo1_1280.jpg (392 KB, 1280x1810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_numyisXm2m1tm163xo1_1280.jpg
392 KB, 1280x1810
>>59401219
SHE doesn't claim to be "female" she claims she identifies as a "woman". Woman is gender. Female is sex. Gender =/= Sex. Learn the difference. Educate yourself.
>>
File: 1449640157958.gif (2 MB, 512x338) Image search: [Google]
1449640157958.gif
2 MB, 512x338
>>59401258
>women
>having consistent emotional states
>>
>>59399431
Does he know that homosexuality is haram?
>>
File: brazil_laying_heat.png (22 KB, 748x228) Image search: [Google]
brazil_laying_heat.png
22 KB, 748x228
Brazil makes you another hole OP, and the whole thread tbqh

>pic related
>>
>>59399431
1.) You are 44, what are you doing on a Cantonese Basketweaving board with a bunch of millennials?

2.) All you can really do is pray for him. If you don't believe in God, then that's definitely part of the reason he's a homo in the first place as atheists are exponentially more likely to be gay.
>>
>>59400154
Why would he imagine his son having sex with anyone? Would he imagine his son eating it pussy or something if he were straight? I never understood this train of though.
>>
>>59401338
That's mental illness, and should not be encouraged
>>
>>59401338
Serb.

Stop yer fucking trolling, or we need to call Mama Russia to give you a spanking.
>>
>>59399647

You should have saw this coming a mile away living in that fucked sodom country of yours
>>
>>59399431
>You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination. (NKJ, Leviticus 18:22)
>If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them. (NKJ, Leviticus 20:13)

do your duty. DEUS VULT
>>
>>59399431
i love shit like this

facists cant control human evolution
>>
>>59401338

Factually false, trannies will answer to female.

Fuck off to Tumblr, words have meanings around here.
>>
>>59399880
28 year old checking in, faggot.
>>
>>59399431
>coming here for advice
>considering rejecting your flesh and blood for something so personal and uncontrollable

yup. your son might be gay but it's you who sucks.
>>
>>59399431
accept that you have inferior genes and let him do whatever he wants.
>>
>>59401409
Source these claims, you sound like a dunce.
I'm here for the reason others are: you can say stuff that isn't accepted in the real world.
>>
>>59401450
But Anon, he'll be given the maximal Swedish prison sentence of twenty-five minutes
>>
>>59399431
Give him Quran to read so he realizes faggotry is wrong?
>>
>>59401455
They literally can. If this shit is biological, then in time the gay gene could potentially be removed from all offspring. Eugenics, genetic engineering.
>>
>>59400927
>Except having a vagina is the only thing that makes someone a girl.
Not the mutilation of a penis, not hormones, not delusion, not the assumption of sexist stereotypes, but a vagina.
And since this freak has no vagina, he is a boy. It's cool if he still wants to wear dresses or whatever, but he should at least be honest with himself.
>you bigot
You're trying to insult me. However, I am perfectly fine with being a bigot. Moreover, why do you faggots even deserve respect? As soon as you face opposition you chimp out. If you guys can't handle rejection maturely, why should we trust you with acceptance?
>>
>>59401409
Prayer won't be enough. He is probably living in a comfortable home, where nothing can go wrong, away from troubles and reality.

He is probably thinking that he can just pursue his Degenerate Fetishes and never face reality. He needs a hard dose of reality.

The army, and I mean a proper army going to war is what will fix all those problems, if not than they can never be fixed.

And what are you with asking god to fix your problems? God gave you the tools already. A brain and your arms and legs. Now go fix em.
>>
>>59399431
>a swedish kid is a faggot

How is this a surprise to you?
>>
>>59400950
Bro, gay people fuck each other constantly. Why do you think there's so much AIDS in the "community"?
>>
>>59401196
Capitalise random words all you want; it only detracts from your post.

Are we to believe that Newton was a "broken animal"? We're not grunting savages.
>>
>>59401525
>the reason others are

You are aware that /pol/ is a meme board, right?
>>
>>59401638

It's more that anal sex is a pretty good way to transmit HIV.

It's basically impossible for straight white people to pass HIV on, if you look at the CDC stats.
>>
>>59399880
>I refuse to believe anyone over the age of 20 years posts on this board.

I'm 32...
>>
>>59401450
>You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination. (NKJ, Leviticus 18:22)
>If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them. (NKJ, Leviticus 20:13)

That's why frotting exists germanbro.Since you can't do that with a woman it's not a sin .
>>
>>59399997
KILL THEM ALL
>>
>>59399431

He's gay. It's biological. There was and is literally nothing you could have done to change this.

A gay friend of mine is extremely right wing. Hates non-Whites and liberalism in general. Loves heterosexual couples and families, just acknowledges it's not for him.

Just hope your son is the same.
>>
>>59401338
God damn it Serb stop trolling /pol/ with such an ease.
>>
>>59401638
The asshole breaks easily and allows easy access to the bloodstream for viral loads?
>>
>>59399431
>44
>using 4chan
>asking 4chan for parenting advice
>>
File: kRVz1PL.png (742 KB, 540x763) Image search: [Google]
kRVz1PL.png
742 KB, 540x763
>>59401618
Nope. Being a girl is gender. It's identity. It isn't defined by chromosomes or genitalia. Learn the difference. Educate yourself.

>being trransphobiv
>being homophobic
>chimp out
>casual racism

BRAVO!

>pic related

you
>>
>>59399431
>almost blaming myself

kill yourself, it's one hundred percent your fault. you fucked up completely and you have nobody to blame but yourself. now you're going to alienate him from your life when he probably needs you more than anything. what a piece of garbage you must be.
>>
>>59401604

i never said its biological,
evolution does not imply strictly biological terms, but social evolution ect.

i know there is disagreement on this topic, but i believe its social
>>
>>59399431
i envy the dinosaurs, being stupid and going extinct and all and not having to deal with their baby t-rexes thinking they were born a brontosaurus on the inside.
>>
>>59400838
>People who like people being gay do it for "THEM FEELINGS"
What?
>>
>>59401694
>>59401749
So you're saying that it's therefore unlikely to get AIDS from vaginal or oral sex? hahahahahaha!!!
>>
>>59401099
Exactly. Why come out at all? It is what "the jews" want. Once it is said, it is irrevocable and creates its own inevitability. Why does everything have to be so sharply defined in black and white? Why do you want to discuss what you fuck with your parents at all? You tell your father literally the worst news he will ever hear in his life, causing an existential crisis and literal existential annihilation, and expect him to be ok with it. Filling his mind with lurid thoughts, shame, cognitive dissonance and broken dreams. How fucking selfishly entitled is that.
>>
>>59401604
If it's epigenetical or an effect of pregnancy then you probably won't

What exactly is your problem with gays though? Do you want your son to be happy or do you want him to fulfill your goals that you set for him?

All you can do is let him live his own life. All these fucking idiots on this retarded imageboard posting nonsense about HIV or how shitty gay parents are won't help you to accomplish that goal

If you can't accept him then cut him out of your life. It's really that simple
>>
File: alla.png (19 KB, 108x103) Image search: [Google]
alla.png
19 KB, 108x103
>asking /pol/ for advice on your son coming out as gay
>>
>>59401642
Yes. He didn't reproduce thus leaving behind his genes.

Meaning that we may never have another one like him. If that is proof of anything is that he was egotistical, fearing that his own blood might surpass him.
>>
File: 1446153466451.jpg (86 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1446153466451.jpg
86 KB, 960x640
>ITT
>>
>>59401719
HOW do you know that this is biological? Why then do people say "i'm straight but perhaps I haven't found the right guy yet". You're spewing scientifically unconfirmed stuff, like a typical liberal.
>>
>>59399431
There's nothing you can do, OP. Except to accept it. The burden of acceptance is on you.
>>
>>59401835
Yeah, pretty much everyone who isn't retarded knows that's how the virus works.

HIV doesn't survive in saliva and the vagina is significantly tougher than the ass is.
>>
>>59399431
Post a few pictures here, and describe his interests and personality. I want a qt Swedish bf.
>>
Should have raised him amidst the love of Christ.

I am 42, have 3 kids, older one is 20. She'll be a great mother, she cooks, cleans and helps me take care of her siblings. Her (also white, we hate niggers) boyfriend is a great guy, he's young but very decent, likes sports, conservative, pro-gun, overall a great influence on my daughter and son (he's 13 and goes along very well with his brother-in-law). Guess what? Also raised in a very christian home. I hope they remain together, really.

There are no fags where the love of God reigns.
>>
>>59401099
You'd rather he be unfaithful to his wife? Live a lie in order to keep up your meaningless bloodline?

if procreation is so important to you why not let him impregnate a surrogate? He could probably find a finer woman that way than asking him to live a lie his entire life

Would you be comfortable dating a man for the rest of your life? Then how can you ask him to do the same?

Again, this is not his problem, this is your problem.
>>
>>59401775
>it's identity

Would you say being human is an identity? And actually if I call myself a lion then I am a lion?
>>
You're fourty fucking four, by now you should have had tons of worse shit flung at you. Stop being an autist and deal with it, faggot. Whining on 4chins to /pol/acks isn't going to do anything, figure it out.
>>
>>59401846
>If that is proof of anything is that he was egotistical, fearing that his own blood might surpass him.
Actually he was eccentric, almost entirely socially inactive, and preoccupied with pursuing the sciences, hence he never procreated. One would come to the conclusion, following your logic, that he was not magnificent but faulty and not the sort of person a human being should aspire to be.
>>
>>59399431
>My son [19] just came out to me [44].
This isn't r/relationships.
Go back to reddit.
>>
File: tumblr_nrte64iaJI1tm163xo1_1280.jpg (414 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrte64iaJI1tm163xo1_1280.jpg
414 KB, 1280x1707
>>59401947
>what is false equivalency
>>
>>59401885
Yet your son has turned gay. If it's not biological, it's sociological and you are to blame for this.
>>
>>59401885
Yeah it's seldom biological but the result of experiences.
>>
>>59401885
Gay being biological is retarded thinking. As a gay will not reproduce therefore the gene will die.

Leaving three things

Epigenetics, you have to wait like 50 years to change it.

Mental Illness, which you can do nothing to fix, not in our days anyway.

Or Degeneracy produced by propaganda and a lack of seeing risks like the fragility of life. I recommend sending him to a war as a solider, that will fix it.
>>
>>59401837
Oh so it's better to remain celibate your entirte life and have your father think you're incapable of finding a mate? It's better to be constantly recommended to females and keep your parents on the hook that one day you'll be able to find someone?

I know this is /pol/ and fuck gays xD lol but people come out to their parents because they think it's important they know their real life. If the father does go through pointless existential crises then that's certainly not the intended outcome, and they would go through those crises if he never came out and was 45 living with a roommate still.
>>
>>59399431
let him suck your dick faggot.
>>
>>59399431
Ok,wtf happened? "came out to you" is that a slang for being gay? If so I don't think that there is anything you can do about it,you can stop talking to him if that is going to make you feel better.
>>
>>59401885
> "i'm straight but perhaps I haven't found the right guy yet"

no normal straight guy would ever say this. hahaha what he actual fuck Svensker?
>>
>>59399431

If he has suddenly adopted the following then disregard him as a son:

>lisp
>overly extravagant hand gestures
>sassy black female vernacular

If he hasn't then at least be happy he is gay and not a faggot.
>>
>>59399882
basically this
>>
>>59402013
>>59402015
It doesn't necessarily have to be MY fault. Others in his surroundings might have affected him just as much I might have.
>>
>>59399431
>I was a bit disconnected from his throughout his life. I'm almost blaming myself for this.
This is probably the main case.
If he was raised by your wife it is more likely he'll see things way differently, even more so if you were divorced.

The best you can hope for is that he has fallen prey to propaganda in the schools or media, and that he'll probably get a boyfriend at some point, or try, then "change his mind". This happens more often than you might think.

>>59401835
Your rectum has less protection against "invaders" so to say, it also tears easily which means it's an open wound.
If you were to get anything (sperm) into that wound that contains AIDS/HIV, you would be infected.
>>
You'll get used to it, I promise. If you're afraid he may never have kids, on the contrary. In his lifetime, there will emerge a technology to allow 2 men to produce a biological child together which is 100% theirs. If you feel it's insert-buzzword-here then you shouldn't be asking /pol/ for fucking heartfelt or legitimate advice on this issue; this board is very uninformed about this. Ask someone who doesn't direct their hatred toward an innocuous group.
>>
>>59402071
>Gay being biological is retarded thinking. As a gay will not reproduce therefore the gene will die.

Yeah. Being infertile, also, isn't biological. It's just in your head, man!
>>
File: 1439500353344.jpg (30 KB, 634x397) Image search: [Google]
1439500353344.jpg
30 KB, 634x397
>>59402071
>doesn't know biological deficiencies occur in nature every day
>>
>>59401992
Reddit will just remind him it's the current year.
>>
>>59401248
>7 billion people on the planet
>entire continents of fuck ups
>still has to insist everything horrible about people he comes across is a lie

Welcome to 4Chan and /pol/ newfag, you'll learn soon enough
>>
>>59401039
Sorry for abusing the sanctity of the sacred Swedish cuck-shed Sven. Watch out for hordes of Somalian rapists tonight bud.
>>
>>59402071
>As a gay will not reproduce therefore the gene will die

Recessive genes, hello? Did you take biology in high school? Christ this board is full of retards.
>>
>>59401775
Fuck off you stupid moorblooded shitskin cuck.
>>
>>59399882
I'd love to see numbers on faggots with divorced or absentee parents. Anecdotally it seems through the roof.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 505x291) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 505x291
>>59399431
>mfw realizing I am much closer in age to the father than to the son
Oh well, at least I'm not a faggot
>>
>>59401925
That contradicts the gay and catholic meme.
>>
File: 1450394312429.jpg (89 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
1450394312429.jpg
89 KB, 480x726
God it's terrifying how stupid Americans are.

Just support and raise him to try to ensure that he lives life as a normal person who just happens to fuck men. People don't choose to be gay, or if they do it happened way too long ago for you to make a difference now.

Take him fishing, hunting, camping, teach him how to mend cars, do DIY etc. All the things you should have been doing while he was young and you weren't around.

Gays aren't the enemy.
>>
>>59401525
First it's basic logic, as under atheism there is no kind of moral authority to which one must answer for anything, just societal norms and physical consequences. Under atheism there is absolutely nothing morally wrong with butt-piracy.

Also source:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/religious-views-lesbian-gay-survey_n_3442858.html
>Anal avengers more than 2 to 3 times as likely to be atheist (depending on the semantics of 'nothing in particular' vs strict 'atheist'

Atheism has consequences and you are witnessing firsthand the fruits of your 'liberation' from the Word of the Almighty.
>>
>>59400633
Man kan inte alls betinga det. De försök som har gjorts med elektriska shocker, framkallande av våldsamt illamående etc. har endast lyckats dämpa den sexuella attraktionen. Man har aldrig lyckats skapa heterosexuella dragningar.

Det finns bara ett exempel av forskning på detta. Patienten ifråga tog livet av sig några år senare.

Det du kan göra är att fortsätta uppfostra honom som du gjort innan. Forma honom till en hederlig kille. Se till att han inte skapar en identitet endast byggd på sin sexualitet. Kastar du ut honom nu är det ju det han kommer att göra.Hoppas att han inte hänger med massa fjollbögar utan gör det bästa av situationen och se till att han skaffar sig en duktig grabb till pojkvän, istället för att vara promiskuös. Åk och fiska alla tre, vad vet jag.

Så farligt är det inte, ärligt talat. Och han har säkert större problem med det än vad du gör. Hjälper du honom inte nu bäddar det för psykisk ohälsa. För er båda, antagligen.
>>
>>59402194
>believing that there are any females on Reddit
>calling others newfags

>being Canadian while doing so
>>
>>59401775
If gender is a social construct, then, scientifically speaking, there is no such thing as gender. That's called fashion. There is biological sex, and there are only two sexes: male and female.

Wearing dresses isn't a "girl" thing, it's something that any human can do.

Transgender "people" are sexist, and it's appalling that they get away with it because they demand that their delusions be accepted.
>>
>>59402175
Why does it matter? you won't be able to change it. And even if it's completely 100% a choice, do you not want your son to make his own choices in life?
>>
>>59402247
OP is Swedish
>>
>>59399431
Just tell your son "I'm sorry I must have failed as a father for you to turn out like this" best way to make him feel quilt as hell with out making you the asshole if you do it sincere enough.
>>
>>59401987
Of course he was faulty. I do not care how eccentric you are or how much of a genius you are. If you do not reproduce you don't leave behind the genes that made you great for other generations, leading to the birth of further geniuses.

What you are doing here is trying to blue pill me and everyone here with your liberal logic that aims to destroy the Family and therefore society.

Heck one can argue that a person that does not seek to have a family has never grown up and taken up his responsibilities as a member of society or even of his species.
>>
>>59402247
I agree with this, but the majority of extreme gay-hatred is from slavs/balkans, not Americans. It's thick in their culture.
>>
>>59402175
>Others in his surroundings might have affected him just as much I might have.
Wrong.
The most influental persons in the life of any child are his parents, hands down. Since he's a boy he was looking for a male role model, a position you should have filled but seemingly left void after all. The only other source could be the school system, but being raised in a strong houshold undoes the damage they are dealing.
You are to blame, as much as his mother is.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 720x405
>tfw there are old people on /pol/
>tfw I troll people who could be my parents
>>
>>59402175
You're probably not the cause. Unless you fucked him up the arse as child or something.
>>
>>59402074
Men have been getting married, having kids and fucking boys on the side for thousands of years. Yes. It's not only better. It's good versus evil. Your parents ARE NOT INTERESTED AND DO NOT NEED TO KNOW what you fuck.
>>
>>59402191
Just 4 more days until it's no longer the current year.
>>
>>59401624
My friend is a retired us marine. He was a front-line highly-trained combat killer involved in every American scrap during his career . He is retired now and owns a coffee shop and a landscaping business and is still gay, still a badass.

Step out of your moms basement every now and then. You don't know what you're talking about.
I'd call you a faggot but I don't want to offend faggots like that.
>>
>>59402236
Dude don't fall for kikery, there's like one or two fags in my community and we're 99% catholic. It's just liberals and jews hating on christians.

Religion stops hedonism.
>>
>>59402009
So, male can call himself a female.
>"YES!"
A human calls himself a lion.
>"NO!"
The left wing's double-standards are utterly ridiculous.
>>
>>59402009
How is it false? It's the same shit, you call yourself a girl but you're clearly not a girl. I call myself a lion but I'm clearly not a lion.

Why is one a matter of identity and the other not?
>>
>>59402247
Gays are literally killing the white race.
>>
>>59402256
I think you're confusing causation here. I imagine most gay atheists became atheists after discovering they were gay, that seems to be the most common anecdotal story I've heard
>>
>>59402071
>Romania doing science
>>
>>59402333

Not really though, with the way modern education is structured the state has more influence on the children than the parents. 8 hours a day of conditioning is a rather powerful tool, especially when time of interaction between parents and children is cut down by distractions like TV, video games, etc.

Of course this doesn't excuse parents, parents have to realize that to be good parents they must home school.
>>
>>59399880
25 here

I felt old when I came back to 4chan after several years, until I realized that all the regular users from my newfag years are now hitting 30 and all the oldfags are 30+

feels comfy.
>>
>>59401919
>>59401835
>>59402179

It's "politically incorrect" to say that gays are at vastly higher risk of getting HIV than white straights, and that this is entirely due to anal sex.

We've educated a generation of straights to be terrified of getting HIV for no reason at all. Shameful. And I say this as a gay.

The risk of gays getting HIV is 300 times that of straights, if they're white.

What's the deal with whites? It turns out that nignogs have a CD4A receptor mutation that makes them a lot more susceptible for the HIV2 virus. It literally spreads a lot quicker in niggers.
>>
>>59402297
It's already been proven that it's not a social construct. That does not align with reality or common sense, even without studies to back it up.

>>59402445
That's retarded. Straights are, since they aren't breeding anymore. In addition, more hispanics/blacks are gay than whites.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.