[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/abo riginal-residential-scho
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 36
File: JustFuckMyCountryUp.jpg (24 KB, 425x638) Image search: [Google]
JustFuckMyCountryUp.jpg
24 KB, 425x638
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/aboriginal-residential-schools-trudeau-meeting-1.3367026

WAS IT WORTH THE WEED YOU SJW FUCKS?
>>
In his defense, it is 2015.
>>
>>58987616
God I hate this man.

Like we haven't bent over and let the redman fuck us enough.
>>
>>58987616
>
/thread
>>
>>58987382
I won't be suprised if he tells pope how the Vatican should have gay and female priests and that they should do gay weddings in St peters.
>>
>>58987937
Just you wait. He'll fucking do it.
>>
Daily reminder that residential schools did more harm than good and that the Catholic Church did nothing wrong.
>>
>>58987937
Don't priests reg get fined for refusing to stage fag marriages in Cucknada? Trudeau is the symptom not the disease
>>
>>58988054
I'm just tired of white guilt, man.

We did something other conquering forces rarely ever did, we let them live. God help us, we should've known.
>>
File: canada_tolerance_police_cruiser.jpg (180 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
canada_tolerance_police_cruiser.jpg
180 KB, 1024x685
Fuuuuuuck goddamn Canadians
>>
>>58988316

Conquering forces almost always let them live.

In anycase, I dont know why you guys care that much over what is essentially a non issue. It's not like anything meaningful will come out of all of this and things will return to the status quo in 2 weeks time.

Residential schools were pretty awful by the way so i wouldnt waste time defending them even indirectly.
>>
File: liberalstunner.png (102 KB, 353x323) Image search: [Google]
liberalstunner.png
102 KB, 353x323
>>58987382
damn that rona ambrose is a real step up from harper, shes well spoken, makes great non partisan points and is a stunner (compared to other politicians)
>>
>>58987382
>Trump becomes President
>Trudeau talks shit behind his back, and imports Germany level muslims in a spiteful liberal rage
>Shit starts exploding
>terrorists hop over USA's northern border
>ALL of Canada hates Trudeau
>Trump has no choice
>Canada becomes State #51
I'm okay with this.
>>
>>58988609
I don't think you understand.

They mean cash. They want to reimburse them.

And no, conquering forces usually had everyone killed and raped or they took them as slaves. The white man did neither. We already pay them lots of taxpayer money a month so they can get drunk and high, why do we need to kiss their ass more?
>>
>>58988775

Conquering forces almost always enslaved or left as vassals states to carry on tax revenues. Look at the Romans, Assyrians, the Mongols ruled over a massive land full of subjugated peoples despite the genocide. But let's not get the thread derailed.

>They mean cash. They want to reimburse them.

Probably, but its premature to say now. Even the conservative party leader isnt against the move to ask for an apology.
>>
>>58988775
Because it's 2015!

(Sorry)
>>
I hope Francis tells him to put an egg in his shoe

So he can beat it
>>
File: 1450668178703.jpg (211 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
1450668178703.jpg
211 KB, 1024x575
>>58988351

DUDE
>>
WEED
>>
>>58989110
As do I
>>
>>58989197

t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
File: 1449944459979.png (2 MB, 1168x1120) Image search: [Google]
1449944459979.png
2 MB, 1168x1120
>>58989141
Duuuuuude
>>
>>58989294
>diversity relations
>lgbt hate crime
you can't make this shit up
>>
>>58987382
DUDE
>>
File: liberal_fag-dyke-tranny_mobile.jpg (2 MB, 2340x1570) Image search: [Google]
liberal_fag-dyke-tranny_mobile.jpg
2 MB, 2340x1570
>>58989141
>>58989294
Fuckkkkkkkk

>>58989346
It's like a bad fiction
>>
>>58989294

>Implying there's anything wrong with gays

Just because the man who molested me a child was a monster doesn't make all gay men monsters. I've slept with all sorts of wonderful gay men who I would die for. If I can get over it so should all you bitches.
>>
Am I dreaming
>>
File: currentyear.gif (2 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
currentyear.gif
2 MB, 500x280
IT'S
>>
Wait, why are you getting angry at this?

I'm suspecting there are some Canuck trolls here who just take any article about Trudeau to get /pol/ angry. Angry over nothing.

Like that loaded Trump question which Trudeau actually tactfully dealt with (he actually tried not to insult Trump).
>>
>>58989141
>>58988351

What happens when the sharia police meet the faggot police?
>>
>>58989948
>Wait, why are you getting angry at this?
Because he has the balls to ask the Pope to apologize to the red niggers and give them more money.
>>
>>58990150
Death.
>>
Any Catholics ITT who can answer something for me?

So, if the Pope apologizes for the actions of the Church, is that the same as God apologizing?
>>
>>58987382
Jesus Christ, Canada
I can't even laugh about this shit, my heart goes out to you guys
I know legal immigration to the US is a clusterfuck, but it would probably be worth trying at this point
Just remember, never give in. DEUS VULT
>>
Honestly apologizing for anything is just retarded. It doesn't do shit. If you got fucked in a residential school well fuck sorry m8, but get over it holy shit like the man said its 2015
>>
>>58987382

Natives have been screwed over hard. They need our help. They're real Canadians. They're nice if you get them off the drugs and booze.
>>
>>58991427
He's also gonna double the amount of refugees we take in.

Before the ones we already are taking in have arrived.

Save me senpai.
>>
>>58991427
i'm thinking of moving to USA if Trump wins.
>>
>>58991860
>They're nice if you get them off the drugs and booze.
How in the hell are you gonna do that? Throw MORE money at them?
>>
>>58987382
Hes not even going to legalize weed though
>>
>>58991860
>Natives have been screwed over hard.

Yeah man, it's hard living in tax free mini nations that repeatedly get a shit ton of government money that won't get distributed in any form.

It's hard having crazy court bias, having your own, better laws(they can hunt the fuck out of endangered animals) and it must be REALLY hard having quotas in your favour.

OH WON'T ANYONE SAVE THEM
>>
File: LEFTIST_LGBT_VS_ISLAM.jpg (186 KB, 720x508) Image search: [Google]
LEFTIST_LGBT_VS_ISLAM.jpg
186 KB, 720x508
>>58990150
>>58991038
I look forward to seeing the outcome of that. Pic related
>>
>>58992148

Technically the Government owes First Nations so much money, that if they decided that they wanted -all- of it back immediately, they could Bankrupt Canada several times over. The problem is our early prime ministers kept pushing it off until the debt grew to the point little payments barely make a dent.

However, Trudope needs to apologize too if the Pope decides to, not that I think he should.
>>
>>58989141
how much of a little faggot would you feel like getting beat up by cops that drive around in one of these?
>>
>>58989141

>hurt feelings patrol
>>
Christ, I can't tell if you people are trolling or just obnoxious.

This is one of the first good things Trudeau has done. He's actually making some effort to help our aboriginal communities.

Remember when we criticized him for bringing in refugees when we have Canadians who need help first? Well, First Nations are one of those groups who need help.

The solution isn't easy, though. There needs to be a lot of work done at the federal and tribal level. Well-run First Nations communities are the exception, not the norm.
>>
>>58989647

LOL
>>
File: really.png (160 KB, 446x379) Image search: [Google]
really.png
160 KB, 446x379
>>58992816
>>
>>58992816
>tfw Canada will never have game as good as Aussies

Good luck in 2016
>>
>>58992510
They shouldn't get a cent. Why do we owe them sweet fuck all? We went to war and they lost. And when they didn't lost we bought land from them.

We allow them to live in our country, we allow them to do what they please, we don't hold them to the same Canadian standards as our citizens, we pay them money for bogus treaties over a hundred years old...

>>58992816
We can't do shit for them, mate. What can we do for them? Our cops can't do shit on reserves, where all the crime and poverty is. We can't force chiefs to distribute money equally. We can't force them to govern themselves better.
>>
>>58989141

Jesus christ Durham. For anyone who doesn't know Durham region is part of the GTA an area of Ontario infected by Toronto. They're essentially vassal states to Toronto.
>>
It's easy to laugh, but I'm really sorry for this.
>>
>>58993730

Plz help ameribro ;_;
>>
>>58993233
It doesn't sit too well with me to give up on the one group of Canadians with so many social problems, they make inner-city Detroit look first-world. Look at the statistics and you will be stunned. Durian refugees are living better than many of our own aboriginals. How disgusting is that?

Simply throwing money at the problem won't fix it, but neither will doing nothing. I can't just accept ignoring the problem.
>>
File: 1423787504349.jpg (160 KB, 456x628) Image search: [Google]
1423787504349.jpg
160 KB, 456x628
MAKE IT STOP
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE
>>
>>58993904
>Durian refugees

Syrian refugees. Fucking phone.
>>
>>58987382

Your country deserves this faggot, but I feel sorry for the sane among you.
>>
>>58987382
Welcome to the Toronto Caliphate
>>
>>58987382
>ah ah ah

god damn. this guy cant speak worth shit.
>>
>>58993904
I'm not saying it's right, but I am saying that it's a hell of their own choosing. We've got no power over them, what can we hope to do? If they want reform it needs to come from within, and I doubt that'll ever happen.
>>
>>58988775
>And no, conquering forces usually had everyone killed and raped or they took them as slaves.
Complete ignorance of history used to reinforce your victim complex. This is bad as white self-flagellation except in the other direction.
>>
Is the Canadian right just going to turn into its American counter part and freak out over every little thing Trudeau does?
>>
>>58992816
>Remember when we criticized him for bringing in refugees when we have Canadians who need help first? Well, First Nations are one of those groups who need help.

/thread
>>
>>58994716
Okay, name me a historical parallel to the situation the natives are in now.

Where two nations clashed, one lost and the other put them up in their own little nations, gave them special laws that allowed them to do illegal things, and deferred all governing power to them while also giving them money.
>>
>>58993233
>we pay them money for bogus treaties over a hundred years old
What makes them bogus treaties? They're historically well-preserved. Our own courts found them legally valid. The big difference between Canada and the US was that we weren't strong enough to just take territory by force or make our deals hugely lopsided. If you want to blame anyone, blame the white settlers and their representatives who chose to make the treaties instead of fighting all out wars.
>>
>>58995054
Because the situation between the two of us have drastically changed. The laws that were once thought reasonable now run counter to Canada's own.
>>
>>58995045
Nice shifting goalposts, you irrational cunt. Your original claim to which I objected was, and I quote:
>conquering forces usually had everyone killed and raped or they took them as slaves
Even the Mongols were usually fine with just taxing their territories. The Romans conferred citizenship rights to their conquered subjects. Alexander the Great attempted assimilation.
>>
>>58995538
But we're not doing that. We've never done any of that.

Even historically we gave them their own little nations, free of taxation or government rule.
>>
>>58995401
>The laws that were once thought reasonable now run counter to Canada's own.
Let's see an example. What makes legal documents agreed to by both sides "bogus".

Ie, define "Canada's own", the "laws that were once thought reasonable", an explanation of why they contradict each other, and why these newer laws should null older agreements.
>>
>>58995852
http://bc.ctvnews.ca/b-c-first-nations-claim-right-to-hunt-bald-eagles-1.526002
>>
>>58988722
this guy should play the devil in a movie about canada
>>
ITT:
>be canadian
>turn into the next sweden
>get raped by the literal faggot police
>apologize for being white
>proceed to kill all white people.
>>
>>58987382
I wouldnt really care but why is he bringing this up again? The Government of Canada under Harper already recognized this and apologized publically, i remember it was a big thing, i remember watching it in highschool like 7 8 years ago, they are reprimanded and continue to be, its time to MOVE ON
>>
>>58995819
>Even historically we gave them their own little nations, free of taxation or government rule.
Because we couldn't conquer them, and signed treaties instead. These treaties give them legal recourse.
>>58996044
>Ie, define "Canada's own", the "laws that were once thought reasonable", an explanation of why they contradict each other, and why these newer laws should null older agreements.
You threw out a link to avoid having to explain any of your substance-less arguments.
In your link:
>He also stressed that First Nations only wish to use eagle feathers for ceremonial purposes -- not to trade in animal parts.
>First Nations are issued permits to use parts of eagles that have died naturally for traditional ceremonies.
The courts determine what rights they have according to treaties. If they have rights to do certain things to eagles, they have that right as determined by the justice system. People who contravene laws protecting eagles should be prosecuted. There is no contradiction in your source. In fact, look in your link:
>Wesley Francis and Tommy Shaw were later convicted of poaching in the find. During the investigation, a manager for the B.C. Conservation Officer Service said the parts were sold in Canada and the U.S., possibly within the First Nations community's powwow circuit.
>In November 2008, David Essary Bill of Brentwood Bay, B.C., was fined $10,000 after pleading guilty to unlawfully trafficking in bald eagle parts following a year-long Canada-wide investigation.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 214x247) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 214x247
>>58987937
He should tell kebabs not to rape and beat/stone women.
CANADA/SAUDI WAR WHEN?
>>
>>58996691
>Because we couldn't conquer them
Yes we could. We didn't. We opted for trade and diplomacy instead.

In which I ask, why should we feel guilty?

>>58996691
I'll admit to being wrong on that one, then. Guess I jumped the gun, because I had read that article a few years back.
>>
didn't the liberals just change the law for transparency in regards to funds going to first nations reserves?

>they don't have to tell where the money goes
>>
>>58988722
This photo is how you really fucking trigger me

WERE THE ROADS WORTH IT, URBANKEKS?
>>
>>58988753
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the Democrats will be in the white house for the next 30 years.
>>
>>58987937
Just wait
>>
>>58997242
That'll go well. I'm sure it won't go straight into the Chief's pocket at all.

Yep, real progressive, having racially segregated monarchist governments in our borders. Real great for the average native.

Fucking idiots.
>>
File: Trudeau.jpg (37 KB, 594x446) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau.jpg
37 KB, 594x446
WAKE ME UP WHEN 2015 ENDS
>>
>>58997773
This is the thing.

The chief pockets the money. They don't do shit like set up businesses or services. They don't stimulate their own economy.
>>
>>58988351
Please dont tell me this is real
>>
>>58997773
>>58998096

>live in northern community
>indians rich cause oil and gas
>build 20milliion$ on reserve
>hire ex-nhler to play for them
>make it to nationals
>get beat by newfie rec-team
>arena never used again

responsible spending :^]
>>
>>58987382

knowing the current pope, he will apologize for anything
>>
>>58998782
he will also let justin to fuck him bareback
>>
>>58987382
>implying this is an issue limited to trudeau

harper's government would've given into some retarded sjw soon enough too if he won this election. he already was saying in september to do more for the refugees, would have been just a matter of time before he gave into all the aboriginal bullshit as well like that trail of tears multimillion "investigation" trudeau reopened recently. and if not then blah blah syria needs our help. besides, all elections do is pick a face and name, the big decisions (economy, law) will be made independently of who's in power. harper or trudeau are both just puppets, don't see why to hate any one of them more than the other. they will both fuck up the same. weed, m-muh oppression and aboriginal troubles are non-issues. any "millions" they donate for sjw causes are chump change to them
>>
I mean, didn't the last res school actually only close sometime in the 90s? I don't see where I'm supposed to be angry, the elephant in the room has to be addressed eventually before we can integrate indians into Canada properly
>>
File: 1398349983895.gif (833 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1398349983895.gif
833 KB, 200x150
>>58987684
i voted for him
>>
>>58991860

they need to integrate or they will go extinct, actually, they're going to die out either way.
>>
>>58987382
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWqjteSqPBA&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>58993904
>Simply throwing money at the problem won't fix it, but neither will doing nothing. I can't just accept ignoring the problem.
Well, as long as Trudeau is in office, don't expect he suggest the aboriginal family get it's act together.
>>
>>58997051
>We didn't.
You can argue all day about what could have been done, but those kinds of arguments can't ever be proven, nor should they be used as grounds for taking some action in the present (eg, Nazi Germany could have won WWII if they did...). The fact is that it wasn't done, or at the least was done with treaties being a major part of the strategy to create a country spanning from the Atlantic to the Pacific.
>In which I ask, why should we feel guilty?
I never said anything about guilt. This isn't about guilt. It's about your claim that past legal agreements signed by the Canadian government should be thrown out because they are "bogus". Fortunately or unfortunately is opinion and ultimately irrelevant; the fact is that the creation of Canada did involve legal agreements with various Native groups. The validity and the bounds of these agreements (ie, what they cover) is up to the legal system.
>>58995819
In case you haven't noticed, Natives (even on reserves) are bound by Canadian law. Canada on basically any map includes the reserves. They don't have their own little nations; they have little pieces of land that are ultimately under Canadian authority and law, and in some specific cases they have special rights that were given to them by agreement.
I'm not a legal expert on Native treaties so I can't say exactly what they are exempt from, but it's not as if they're free from all taxation either.
>>
>>58998954
We're paying them not to integrate, mate.
>>
>>58999605
Like it or not, Canadian culture includes their culture.
>>
File: 1201506221875.jpg (38 KB, 222x229) Image search: [Google]
1201506221875.jpg
38 KB, 222x229
>The commission, in its 94 calls to action, called upon the Pope to apologize to residential school survivors and their families for the Catholic Church's role "in the spiritual, cultural, emotional, physical, and sexual abuse of First Nations, Inuit, and Métis children in Catholic-run residential schools."
The man's off his fucking rocker; who gives a fuck? the natives? wew mate
>>
>Live in small town
>Natives just go to school like anybody else
>Nobody cares if they practice their culture
>All anybody actually knows about their culture is that they were assimilated, never even learn cool native-myths just taught to feel bad
>None of the ones alive were affected
>Nobody in my generation had anything to do with this
>Prime Minister autistically wants to keep bringing it up for self-loathing yet masturbatory "justice"
>Weed
>>
File: trudeau_islam.jpg (57 KB, 1056x564) Image search: [Google]
trudeau_islam.jpg
57 KB, 1056x564
>>58998219
It's real bro. The suffering is real.
>>
>>58999042
how are they going to go extinct? ye they use drugs and alco but you're forgetting they also reproduce like rabbits. teen pregnancy is normal for them and they often have many more children than they can take care of within their means. sure they're in worse health and will die earlier but not until they reproduced enough to make sure someone will have to take care of their offspring until the end of time. they don't need to integrate either, any of their shortcomings now are seen as the white mans fault that anyone but them has to work around. their "line" is literally immortal now

imo only solution is go back 300 yrs and...well, you know.
>>
File: 1448839312156.png (56 KB, 208x352) Image search: [Google]
1448839312156.png
56 KB, 208x352
I cant even look at his stupid face
>>
File: trudeaus_legacy.jpg (1 MB, 2994x831) Image search: [Google]
trudeaus_legacy.jpg
1 MB, 2994x831
>>58999854
Friendly reminder that this guy is a fucking communist - His father also admitted to being a communist
>>
File: cuckdeau.jpg (64 KB, 594x446) Image search: [Google]
cuckdeau.jpg
64 KB, 594x446
>>59000045
MY FATHER
>>
>>58999663
>Canadian culture includes their culture.

You wouldn't get the friendliest of reactions if you said that on a reserve.
>>
File: justin_trudope_420.jpg (109 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
justin_trudope_420.jpg
109 KB, 420x420
>>59000254
>>
File: justinKO.webm (2 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
justinKO.webm
2 MB, 1024x576
>>59000347
>>
File: knocked_out_glass_jaw.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
knocked_out_glass_jaw.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>59000446
That's a great edit version
>>
>>58999663
then how is it the only aspects of their culture in general canadian culture is white guilting and yelling about cultural appropriation? any of their national holidays celebrated by non natives? cuisine? religious/spiritual myths? clothings? entertainment? where is their "influence" on general culture besides drunkards begging for change and place names nobody can pronounce?

nowhere because they get more benefits from telling you 100 times how their ancestors were persecuted, rehashing same stories of past oppression, that "headdress is an important cultural sign so don't wear it if ur not native!" and nothing else...
>>
File: fag2.jpg (560 KB, 1252x1720) Image search: [Google]
fag2.jpg
560 KB, 1252x1720
>>
File: 1440712050396.png (76 KB, 662x413) Image search: [Google]
1440712050396.png
76 KB, 662x413
>>58988351
>Mfw I can read the Arabic
Bawlees
Police
Ha, I did learn something last semester afterall
>>
File: 6gorrillion.jpg (227 KB, 1000x654) Image search: [Google]
6gorrillion.jpg
227 KB, 1000x654
>>59001028
>Happy Hanukkah

pic related lmao
>>
File: Justin-Trudeau-Shabbat_.jpg (2 MB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
Justin-Trudeau-Shabbat_.jpg
2 MB, 2400x1800
>>59001293
dude
>>
File: getting_directions.jpg (39 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
getting_directions.jpg
39 KB, 800x533
>>59001394
holocaust
>>
File: 2016 here i come.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
2016 here i come.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
Good thing it's only 2015 for another week or so
>>
>>59001293

>Puts on Jew hat, says nice things about Jews
>Goes to mosque, wears sandrat robes, says night things about Childraper the Schizo

How has this not backfired yet? At least the Syrians will probably try to make him pick a side.
>>
File: trudeau_shabbos.jpg (12 KB, 350x188) Image search: [Google]
trudeau_shabbos.jpg
12 KB, 350x188
>>59001447
lmao

>>59001483
...just image what's in store for 2016!
>>
>>58992816
Oh fuck off, weedman. Funding more investigations into aboriginal women killed on their own reservations by their own people, and getting the pope to apologize for shit he has nothing to do with are not pressing issues.

This guy is a walking talking social justice meme.
>>
File: trudeau_pride_parade.jpg (866 KB, 1200x801) Image search: [Google]
trudeau_pride_parade.jpg
866 KB, 1200x801
>>59001525
dude lgbt lmao
>>
>>58987616
Only for a few more days.
>>
>>58991182
no.
>>
>>59000616

Fuck's sake, at least I know Obongo can probably throw down on a nigga. Smh Justin.
>>
Hehehahahaahah

What are you faggots gonna do? Complain and whine here which will ultimately equal to shit nothing at the end of day?

Wanna get things changed? Organize and take action, stand up for what you believe.

Or are the majority of you that are against this just too cuUked to actually do anything?

To anyone who voted Trudeau, you have absolutely no right to complain, but rather, cheer him on because you made the conscious decision to vote for the Liberal party.

To anyone who voted conservative/any other party, take your lazy asses and actually for the first time in your life stand up for what you believe in.
It shouldn't be too hard to gather like-minded individuals and create controversy, especially in a country where most if not all the population live about 500km away from the US border.

If you didn't vote/chose not to vote, then you have no right to complain as not voting is equal to lifting up your ass waiting for the appointed leader and his/her party to butt-fuck you into oblivion.

What's done is done, but ask yourself this. What the fuck are you gonna do about it now that this is happening? Nothing? Then you deserve it for taking it lying down.

This is the leader Canada chose, either fall in line or stand up for what you believe in.
>>
>>58987382
Canada takes its injuns too seriously. In the US everyone knows they're a bunch of drunks with diabetes
>>
File: lifting_lmao.gif (2 MB, 320x181) Image search: [Google]
lifting_lmao.gif
2 MB, 320x181
>>59001832
I'm pretty sure we both have weak ass pussies at the helm bro

http://www.buzzfeed.com/dorsey/someone-recorded-video-of-president-obama-working-out#.hdrqVlG4P

Trudeau is essentially our Obama, but even more incompetent - Since Harper could be considered our 'Bush', so to say
>>
>>59002684

Ah fuck.

We're in this together brah.
>>
Trudeau is a likely candidate for anti-Christ
>>
File: 1448928375589.jpg (13 KB, 248x187) Image search: [Google]
1448928375589.jpg
13 KB, 248x187
HEY ANON WHAT IS THE CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>59003245
>>
>>58988351
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: COME ON.jpg (58 KB, 614x412) Image search: [Google]
COME ON.jpg
58 KB, 614x412
>>59003245
>2015
>not knowing the current year
>>
>>58988609
Yeah, ask the Beothuks how awful they were. I'm sure they wish they'd had the opportunity to learn farming when they were sitting there with no game to hunt.

At least we tried to educate them to survive in the new world. Tried to give them the tools they'd need to survive rather than end up where they are now. Living on our charity in a drugged haze.

So a few of them got literally fucked? Boohoo. It's always happened. It's happening now. It's always going to happen. Stop bitching about it already. Jesus Christ.
>>
>public school survivors
is survivor a meme word? because it should definitely be a meme word
>>
>>58991950
Fat fucking chance
>>
>>58989141
u gotta be kidding me
>>
>>59002684
he's really feeling the bern with those 5 pounders
>>
File: shiggy.png (240 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.png
240 KB, 500x500
>>59004211
>>
File: lsamicyear.png (1 MB, 1694x1769) Image search: [Google]
lsamicyear.png
1 MB, 1694x1769
>>59003638
>1939
>>59004211
>>2015
>>not knowing the current year
>>
>>58988753
I'd rather at least we be separate provinces, senpai.
>>
He does have one thing. God damn if this man isn't incredibly handsome.
>>
File: 1447741302968.jpg (25 KB, 552x310) Image search: [Google]
1447741302968.jpg
25 KB, 552x310
>>59005500
>>59005655
>>
>>59005957
What is he going to do when it's 2016?
>>
>>58992816
gr8 b8 m8
>>
Lol anyone who is a bleeding heart for native issues has spent zero time around reserves. These people get fat handouts grants and subsidies for everything and they account for something like 70% incarcerated individuals and 90% FAS cases. Can't even put the bottle down while pregnant... Typical chugs.
>>
>>59005903
no
>>
>>58987382
I skimmed this, but the general gist of it I got is he wants the pope to apologize to native Americans because catholics raped their kids too?

And we're supposed to be mad?
>>
>>58987382
If conservatives weren't such retards, you wouldn't have had to cuck yourselves to get your freedoms back.
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.