[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women routinely judge men like a piece of meat; far more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: 1447642887091.jpg (108 KB, 750x1086) Image search: [Google]
1447642887091.jpg
108 KB, 750x1086
>women routinely judge men like a piece of meat; far more open about their negative judgements than men
>watch attractive men like hawks, and aren't always quiet about letting them know that they find them attractive
>feminism treats this as sexually liberating at best, gives lip service about it being terrible at worst (don't expect them to take it into account when assessing the sexual landscape as a whole, though; that would require them to begin letting go of some of the power and control that they want to exert over men for the sake of their selfish comfort, and we can't have that)

>men also judge women like a piece of meat, but prefer to keep their negative opinions on women's appearance to themselves (4chan is an outlier in this regard), only letting it be known when they have positive opinions
>watch attractive women like hawks, and aren't always quiet about letting them know that they find them attractive
>basically written into feminism's core dogma that men see women as little more than sex toys; also treated like rapists by default

You know, I think that it should be obvious that people looking at other people and gauging how much they want to fuck them is a good thing for humanity, as is expressing it, so I think that it would be counter-productive and silly to condemn women for the above behavior, but the same can and should be said about men. This double standard and demonization of men needs to stop.
>>
>feminists hate sex robots because they apparently "dehumanise" women
>at least sex robots have arms and legs and faces and eyes and hair, and all of the other female body parts
>women use dildos which are just artificial cocks and nothing else, but no-one thinks that they dehumanise men
>>
>>58984411
Didlos don't have wallets so they are clearly not a substitute for men. Check mate MRA.
>>
>>58984565

Sexually they are tho. And I'm no MRA.
>>
>>58984765
Seriously tho. How hard is it to just have sex with a woman? Its not. These days they do the approaching. Certainly thats how it is in your mid 20s.

They suddenly need everything from the man but nothing has changed for the man. Then you take your pick, pump and dump or pump and keep pumping.
>>
>>58984932

I know, but what's that got to do with anything, Frenchie?
>>
>>58985027
It is somewhat related to whether sex robots need to be a thing or not.
>>
>>58984214
Double standards are a thing, learn to enjoy the ones in your favor.
>>
>>58984214
men will always be providers, it doesn't matter how women perceives men.
it could be the 50's, the 80's or today. you will always be the provider, regardless of how much freedom they fight for and eventually conquer
what you should be concerned about is HOW you use the resources you get so you can fulfill that role.
fight for the opportunities you need to survive instead. fight for your right to be the provider and take that as an advantage, THEN you use your condition and resources to benefit those who are worthy. if you can''t find anyone worthy to settle with you, enjoy your life as a player or wizard, after all the money is all yours.
those who resign themselves to stay satisfied with mediocrity and reward the unworthy should just lose their privileges and wither away under the social hierarchy, as intended as some sort of natural selection. people are free to make the wrong choices and take responsibility.
just don't sit on your ass and blame the "system" or God for your failure. doing nothing is worse than being a loser like I just mentioned.
>>
>>58984932
Why would you want to have sex with some niggers sloppy 32nd when you can have a pure virgin sexbot?
>>
>>58985136

I won't use a sex robot, but I don't see anything wrong with other people using them if they want to. I was pointing out that women who are against sex robots have a double standard because they use dildos while are even more dehumanised robots than the ones made for men.
>>
>>58985306
I dont know why you would want to sleep with non virginal women either anon. Its a mystery to me. I dont have that problem tho.
>>
>>58984214
OP you sound like you have never touched a tit before
nice shitpost
>>
>>58985525

> muh epin virgin may may

I was wondering how far we'd get into the thread before that came up.
>>
>>58985820
No he is right though. There is no vagina shortage and women adore men. You are living in a different reality to this and that is the reality of the man that struggles with women.
>>
>>58986068

eggs are more scarce than sperm
>>
>>58984214

That's a rockin' set of tits man.
>>
>>58986327
And good sperm is more scarce than eggs.
>>
File: 1437698403046.jpg (516 KB, 1900x1440) Image search: [Google]
1437698403046.jpg
516 KB, 1900x1440
>>58984932
>>58985136

Yet, there seems to be an epidemic lately of men who shut themselves away and view getting a woman as some impossible task.

Where did this journey begin? What led it up to this point? And how do we fix it? A feminist society will never discuss these issues from a male point of view, assuming that they're even willing to discuss it. They'll only ever look at half of the problem, which will naturally give them a broken solution.

>>58985227

Double standards tend to hurt everybody in the long run. Maybe not directly, but we're all tied together in the same society, so it comes back to bite you sooner or later.

For example, you don't think that the above bullshit hasn't impacted how willing some men are to pursue women? That same girl who's running around screaming about sexual objectification and working to keep the law on the side of women in marriage and family could be preventing herself from marrying a man who's nothing less than perfect for her. Her double standards on how how important it is for men and women to be attractive could also be playing a very large part in that, as well.

The fact that double standards exist doesn't mean that you should try to fight against them. This is especially true if you claim to be pro-equality.

>>58985525

We've got a code purple here.
>>
>>58986517

* shouldn't
>>
>>58986517
Modern society gave betas the false impression that they were good for anything more than dying in the military.
>>
File: 1450663163920.jpg (138 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1450663163920.jpg
138 KB, 600x450
>>58984214
>>58984411
>>58985299
>>58985227
>all these MRA beta tears

You see women want men who are physically attractive, strong, and confident because its literally their evolutionary instincts to do so, just like men are attracted to women with wide hips and large breasts. Getting mad at biology is just cringe as fuck.

You also have to realize that because men are pumped full of testosterone and lack any real amount of estrogen, they will never be able to fully understand how women feel and empathize with them. This is why women often look to their freinds and family for support. Men simply are not up to the task. All they see you as is someone to provide for them, give them sexual satisfaction, and give them children because in reality thats all you are good for for them. You dont like the same things they do, you dont think like they do, etc etc.

This is why homosexual relationships are generally more stable; men understand men better and women understand women better.
>>
>>58986634

I think that it's the opposite: The shut-ins undervalue themselves. Any boasting that they partake in as a superiority complex.

I used to be really awkward with women myself, until my early 20s. The solution was to deliberately tell myself that I'm not lower on the social ladder than they are, and that I also have no obligation to impress them. I also began working on manipulating my appearance and body language to appear more open and approachable, keeping my head up, observing my surroundings, not crossing my arms, losing weight, dressing warmly. I started getting along with girls much better from that point onward.
>>
>>58987028
>I started looking in the mirror before leaving my house
Yeah that is definitely the bare minimum.
>>
>>58986814
>make the exact same point I made
>lol MRA beta tears
>>
>>58987209

I've always showered and shaved, and kept clear clothes. I just went a little further.

My personality was getting in the way, too. People who are desperately trying to impress you are awkward as fuck. In terms of the social power landscape, it puts them in an extremely inferior position, and makes it hard to connect with them.
>>
>>58986814
>This is why homosexual relationships are generally more stable

And you were doing so well.
>>
>>58984932
>Then you take your pick, pump and dump or pump and keep pumping.

>>58985438
I bet you're banging all the "virgins"
>>
>>58987636
well ok, cute lesbians are more stable. gayfags just spread aids everywhere and fat dykes are gross.
>>
>>58987637
I know. Its impossible right? Ha.
>>
>>58987706
>lesbians
>stable
Women aren't stable, so putting two women together is double the instability.
It's not like a double negative, you dumb c᠎uck
>>
>>58984411
I once believed it was emasculating to use one if you're taken, but then I realized that it's absolutely nothing compared to a real person. Is it not flattering to have her do that while you're at work and she thinks about you?
>>
File: tumblr_ntd3es1b1y1rcfat4o1_1280.jpg (348 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntd3es1b1y1rcfat4o1_1280.jpg
348 KB, 960x1280
>>58987897
women are only unstable on their periods. When women are in a relationship together their menstrual cycles will sync up and therefore they will know whats wrong and be more empathetic towards eachother.

im not sure how me being a lesbian makes me a cuck and im surprised the word filter is gone desu senpai
>>
>>58987998
You will grow out of it. You are in your late teens early twenties right?
>>
>>58988111
24. people have been telling me it was a phase since i came out at 16. penis just isnt that appealing and girls are just so cute and snuggly and beautiful. if i wanna have a baby il just get some sperm donor
>>
>>58987209

I'll also ask: For the men who really do leave the house in sweaty clothes and without a shower and shave, and haven't visited the barber in over a year, why do they behave that way?

It's generally because they don't believe that it'll make a difference. Women won't want them anyways, and their friends (if they have them) don't give a shit, so why bother? It's a massive self-esteem problem.

>Speak for yourself, faggot. I'm perfectly happy like this.

That's likely because you've decided that your worth is inherently low.

This whole "alpha, beta" thing is completely separated from how the real world works. The vast majority of people have something to offer, both to society and to members of the opposite sex. Odds are that you do, too. You just need to clean yourself up and get your mind in order.
>>
>>58988317
I predict something will happen and you will fall for some guy but good luck with it.
>>
>>58988357
I went through a period of not looking after my appearance but I am pretty sure I had a serious depression. I was just completely oblivious and walking around like a zombie. After a while I felt like I woke up from being asleep for years.
>>
File: 1450663261690.jpg (81 KB, 816x612) Image search: [Google]
1450663261690.jpg
81 KB, 816x612
>>58988402
it seems so silly that men are so uncomfortable with the fact that some women just arent attracted to men that they make up stories and excuses "OH ITS JUST A PHASE OH U WILL FALL IN LOVE ONE DAY A BLOO BLOO BLOO"

Does it really trigger you that much to know that i find men sexually disgusting, just like you do? That i like cute soft sexy women, just like you do?
>>
>>58988781
I have genuine lesbian friends. I just know for the majority of "lesbians" it is something they do to be rebellious. So I assume someone isnt really a lesbian until they have been in a homosexual relationship for a while.
>>
>>58988317
Eh.. You are probably a lesbian out of convenience. Give it a couple of years and when the cravings hit you'll be sad you missed out on all those years of having a man take you by force and thrusting his cock into you over and over, producing earth shattering orgasm over and over, leaving you like a mashed up pile of silly putty to have a nice 10 hour sleep
>>
>>58989165
You need to grow up.
>>
>>58986068
There is indeed a surplus of young single men relative to young single women. The numbers only begin to favor men once you get into your 40's and older.
>>
>>58989221
Move to a city and its in your favor from your mid 20s. Most men are complete retards so if you can look presentable and not say something stupid you will have your pick of women.
>>
>>58989326
Wrong:

http://jonathansoma.com/singles/#2/5/2/0
>>
>>58986814
>homosexual relationships are generally more stable
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

homosexuals are literally incapable of mutually monogamous long term committed relationships. they form grotesque caricatures of natural families.
>>
>>58989526
Women do not outnumber men. Just don't be a spaghetti retard by being too shy or too "alpha" and women will fall at your feet.
>>
File: tumblr_nccdjo26hI1tjo844o1_400.gif (1009 KB, 350x308) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nccdjo26hI1tjo844o1_400.gif
1009 KB, 350x308
>>58989165
>a man take you by force and thrusting his cock into you over and ov
the best thing about my gf is she is soft and cuddly when i want her to be, and she fucks me into earth shattering orgasms with her strap on when i really crave it.

Iv had sex with men, a lot of men. I always felt unsatisfied, gross, disgusted, etc etc. It was like i was doing them a favor. Im not sexually attracted to them at all. Does it kinda feel good when a dick is inside of you? Not for me if its attached to someone i find disgusting, then it just feels like im forcing my body to have sex.

Its not like that at all with girls. Its soft, sensual, romantic, it can be as soft or rough as you want it. Il never ever go back to men.
>>
>>58984214
We removed all social pressure from women and increased social pressure on men

Imagine if we raised 3 generations of men to be overly aggressive in their sexuality and to take a girl f they want to and called it "male inpowerment"

Simultaneously we raised the girls to passively accept male aggression and sexual violence telling them it wasn't their place to question a mans sexual aggressions and to try to udberstand male needs better

Imagine. Wha that world would look like
>>
>>58987984
>thinking about you

Anon pls...she's thinking about Tyrone's bbc. Why do you think she picked the solid black 15" doc Johnson?
>>
>>58989740
I agree
>>
>>58990004
the middle east or africa. go enjoy
>>
>>58989917
Your a true Toronto girl. ;)
>>
>>58987028
>>58988357

One last bit on this (the thread lesbian might want to have a read): The way that feminist society tries to deal with these sorts really demonstrates just how little they care to understand men or their problems.

Insults? Accusations? Shaming tactics? Really? Many of these men have been insulted and shamed their entire lives. They've heard every last insult related to their virginity and status as a social reject that you could imagine, and have been laughed out of the room, too. That's why their self-esteem is so low, and why they're in that situation to begin with. Do you earnestly believe that more insults and more attempts to shame them is going to fix anything? Are you stupid? It's just going to reinforce the idea in their heads that women are horrible and they're doing the right thing by keeping their distance.

I think that the group that claims to represent fairness, equality, and kindness clearly not intending that said kindness be extended to men or white people is a huge portion of why we have such a strong divide in America right now. Of course people are going to resist a hypocritical movement that tries its best to disregard their well-being. As a left winger myself, it's really frustrating that we haven't purged the bigotry from our own ranks.
>>
>>58989772
Women only outnumber men when you count old people. When looking at young people (age 18-40), men outnumber women.

So there are not enough women to go around, and there will be men who have no one. Just brushing this fact aside, and acting like all these guys have to do is act a certain way and they will get girlfriends is incorrect. Some guys will be left out. This is the driving force, even after feminism, for our social problems in the dating market today.

Nature has it so 105 boys are born for every 100 girls. In years past that surplus of men would die in war and doing dangerous jobs, but now they survive. Until we get sexbots or VR women, or we ban abortions of female babies, there simply won't be enough young women for the young men, which will lead to developmental problems with the excess men.
>>
>>58984214

Christ you fucking newfags really have no idea of how to use the text arrow.
>>
>>58990118
I don't think it's ideal my point is women behave badly because our socity has allowed them too and won't allow men to balance it

Just like Africa and the Mid East if we did the same to men it would also be shit
>>
>>58990484

I've been here since 2006, newfag. Moot's intended use has never been the norm.
>>
>>58990312

>I think that the group that claims to represent fairness, equality, and kindness clearly not intending that said kindness be extended to men or white people is a huge portion of why we have such a strong divide in America right now.
>Of course people are going to resist a hypocritical movement that tries its best to disregard their well-being. As a left winger myself, it's really frustrating that we haven't purged the bigotry from our own ranks.

This is the reason I've been moving away from the left over the last few years.
>>
>>58990375
So unless you are the bottom 5 percent of males then you dont have an issue.
>>
File: 1444267748537.png (199 KB, 812x727) Image search: [Google]
1444267748537.png
199 KB, 812x727
>>58990244
well actually i used to live in BC but now im in alberta. east canada fucking sucks, its full of liberal sjw's and francocucks
>>>58990312
>shamed their entire lives
good now you understand what it feels like to be a woman. iv been shamed my entire life too. Its called going to high school.
>That's why their self-esteem is so low,
betas need to man the fuck up and stop letting other peoples opinions of them control their life. You are men, you have testosterone. Fucking use it.

Are women treated better than men in western society? As of 2015 yes, but not by that much. Its true that in general women are treated kinder and nicer than men. People will help us with stuff while men are expected to figure things out for themselves, but holy shit dude its literally in your DNA to be able to do that as a male.

Are divorce courts unfair towards men? Right now they might be. For a very long time women were treated as property and would get nothing if they divorced. My grandmother was a stay at home mom with 2 kids when her husband left them with nothing. She had to go to school and raise 2 children at the same time just to provide for them becuase thats what it used to be like.

As for right now? im not sure, i would like to see some kind of study done about who gets what as far as alimony and stuff. Of course children should go with their mother, you cant honestly keep a straight face and say men know how to raise children. Are single moms problematic? Yes, but single fathers are a lot worse. Women literally evolved to take care of children, thats where maternal instincts come from.

Im not sure what else you want to complain about as far as men vs women in the west, but lets be honest, men are still treated just fine.
>>
>>58986068
Am not a virgin. Am a younger male. I have money.
Dating isn't worth it. Marriage isn't worth it. Used up whores needing a provider isn't worth it.

Why would I want to be dating someone that is a net drain?

I'm a hopeless romantic. I *WANT* someone to ya know, be a wonderful wife and mother and all that cringe inducing bullshit. I WANT someone to take to paris every other year and enjoy. I WANT someone who'll be making good money and come to the table as an equal. I WANT someone who can come to the table as a mental equal or even superior.

Fuck, me m8!! I look around my age group (under 30) all I see are worthless airheads raised on a generation of MTV, who have never had to do anything for themselves in their entire life, who are used to using beta orbiters to get their way. The shit of 'oh I don't know how anon, why don't you show me?????' and they never learn and just use you to do it for themselves? That shit gets old fast.

What, I'm supposed to think you don't see me as a meal ticket when you can't even do all the house chores (because muh equality), when you can't even earn the same amount as me (because you're getting a PHD in library sciences from your rich father, just to turn around and work in a middle school library?). You say 'it's for the kids' and I'm like "I've just introduced you to a guy who will hire you tomorrow as a consultant for their business. Their IT side needs a token hispanic woman, they need consultations on data storage and arangement. You're basically everything they want. They start at 80k a year" (because we're part owner). Nope, I WANT TO TAKE CARE OF THE KIDs.

Fuck this shit. I'm going to find me a nice spanish girl in a foreign country, who ya know, actually wants to work at her stuff (The more inequality a country has, the more driven women are to succeed in high pressure situations). Let her manage stuff like that, always be eternally grateful of my greencard, and be happy about equal worth to the table.
>>
>>58990594

The left at least claims to represent equality, and favors action over just demanding that they be left out of it.

I actually think that the anti-feminists and people who roll their eyes at the hypocrisy of movements like BLM are a silent majority, or at least not a percentage. On top of these people, there are many more who are likely close enough to the fence that they could won over fairly easily. They just need to be emboldened to speak their mind in public instead of letting the far left control the narrative of what the left is all about.
>>
>>58990538
perhaps. its a lot worse in china where women are extremely rare so they are allowed to get away with anything. Id like to think im not spoiled but maybe i am. How would i go about figuring out how spoiled i am? Should i check my privilege?
>>
File: men-in-black-3-josh-brolin.jpg (34 KB, 570x300) Image search: [Google]
men-in-black-3-josh-brolin.jpg
34 KB, 570x300
>>58989917
>Iv had sex with many people I find disgusting.
>>
>>58991096
yes. all those people who told me "oh being a lesbian is just a phase", especially during high school.

the last time was the last time, just to make sure i felt nothing. I think it was 2 years ago? he had a big dick and everything.
>>
>>58990961
Eh, well you talk like a Toronto girl. Anyway I wish you luck in your lesbianism. I admire your true outlook on things, lesbians usually can see things objectively that way. As for thinking your doing something FOR a guy when you have sex with them, it's because you are. Straight girls use to get off on that. And gay guys still do.

Question, why do you let your gf use a strap on though? You seem like the one to be using it on her.
>>
>>58991206
You claim to have had sex with lots of people that you find disgusting. Maybe you miss phrased it?
>>
>>58991333
mis phrased.
>>
>>58991333
It's confusing to us, but it's simply because at any time they can just to see. Men don't have that priv.
>>
>>58990961
>Yes, but single fathers are a lot worse

[Citation needed]

Majority of murderers are raised by single moms
>>
>>58984214

Feminism would be dead if more chads expressed and denied feminists.
>>
>>58991449
Straight women also do that too. They says its a self-esteem and pressured thing. Female gender is a nice meme
>>
File: fatherlessness.png (161 KB, 636x736) Image search: [Google]
fatherlessness.png
161 KB, 636x736
>>58990961
Women evolved to raise infants into children, fathers raise children into adults.
>>
>>58991449
So you wernt really sure if these many men were disgusting or not. Penis had to be inside you to know. That is dumb.
>>
>>58986814

>underage chicks
>>
>>58991708
It's certainly life on a sliver platter.
>>
>>58990961

Women are given an extremely strong support system. It crosses over into the territory of treating them like children.

Math is too hard? You want someone to take a gauntlet that inherently relies on using your own initiative to put in long hours of hard work and somehow hold your hand through it? Yes, we're sorry, that's totally our fault. Please wait until we make this more cozy for you. Oh no, you're very strong. We just hate women.

You're ashamed of the fact that you basically dragged a man into the bedroom with you while intoxicated? Poor baby, it's not your fault that you got drunk and did something stupid. That evil man took advantage of you!

Men are on the opposite extreme. There's basically no support system for them. This might work okay if this was the only thing going on, but feminist society actively moves to rub salt in the wound (and destroy any support systems that might be attempting to exist), since they're insulted by the conclusions that those men have reached during their lives devoid of positive casual female interaction, and want to maintain their view of men as an overly privileged and oppressive enemy to equality. Ironically, this backfires, since this crowd already sees women as cold, self-centered, and cruel. It just creates more animosity.
>>
>>58991796
I'm speaking for her, but yeah it's because they have thousands of penises trying for her, so at anytime a girl she knows says "Oh your making it up, fuck this guy" They will fuck the guy just to show the girl they hate it.
>>
>>58991996
Yeah that is dumb.
>>
File: ZuSM1xM.jpg (195 KB, 750x1124) Image search: [Google]
ZuSM1xM.jpg
195 KB, 750x1124
>>58991672
Literally no Chad ever is profeminism. They just dont give a shit and just nod their head untill they get their cocks sucked dry. Also feminist dont care whether chads are feminist or misogynist either their entired ideology is about bullying beta nerds.
>>
>>58984932
Sex isn't hard at all. Basically, be the red pill, be in shape and flaunting wealth, you're fine.
I've used airline tickets for girls that are solid 10/10, write your number/name on a used ticket to Britain in the last week. You get your dick sucked. Doesn't mean you don't think women are worthless in any sort of comitted relationship. Maybe it's seeing through the bullshit and how women think and are so easily manipulated the more partners you get.

Note that the only argument ever posted in these threads are 'you're just ugly', "you're just a beta" and "you're just an angry virgin".

But note how that's a redpill. It's straight up attacking random people that their value is only on how much pussy they can get. It does nothing to devalue the whole 'women are fucking worthless' argument.

Because, deep down, they're right.

I fuck and ignore college freshman. Meh, they're hot, had a minimum of black dick in them, and they're meaningless to me. I've got several of them and just drop them when they get too frustrating. Like one of my current girls was asking for moral support to change a fucking lightbulb. Living alone, at 19, and can't change a fucking lightbulb. Goodbye.

It's ... seeing through their bullshit.

Lets take a look through this thread:

They know what's up:
>>58984565
>>58984932
>>58985227
>>58985299
>>58985306
>>58985820
>>58986634
>>58987028
>>58987637
>>58990312

They're arguing with holes. See above.
>HURRR DURRR UR A VIRGIN.
>Hurr Durr women care about men.
>Still haven't refuted that 95% of modern women are worthless.
>White_Knights.BetaMAx
>>58986068
>>58985525
>>58986814
>>58991882

You're living proof of what I'm talking about.
>Lesbian
>I only like women.
>Still fucks men if she finds them hot.
>>58991206
>>58990961

This is the exact reason I troll for pussy in the BMW 5 series.

Can confirm, gun loving racist, still get liberal girls to suck my dick with guns hanging on my old bedroom walls. >>58992119
>>
>>58991257
>hy do you let your gf use a strap on though
1. im sexually submissive
2. i have dat ass and she loves doing things to it
3. i love having my ass played with
>>58991333
i find men disgusting but i have sex with them just to make sure i wasnt into them.

>>58991540
majority of murderers are black and raised by nigger females. i dont count them as people.

>>58991850
they arent having sex its not cp
>Math is too hard?
most of the people in the Pure math (thats like the highest level of math) in my high school were female. I was also given the opportunity for a tutor since i wasnt that good at math, just like men.

>That evil man took advantage of you!
Ok i admit that is a double standard, HOWEVER:
1. if women were the ones penetrating men it would be different
2. Alchohol affects women differently than men

>There's basically no support system for them
You evovled to be strong, independant, confident, etc etc. You are bursting with testosterone. Women are weak and frail because of estrogen.

Are you some kind of low test cuck?
>>
>>58992184
>Still fucks men if she finds them hot.
i literally said i fucked them and found them disgusting. learn to read burger. I was making sure that i am indeed a lesbian because people are always telling me its just a phase and i just need to give men a chance. I had low self esteem and let people talk me into things before. Guys would come up to me at parties and sometimes i would just be too submissive to say no, even though i really didnt want to have sex with them at all. Im not like that anymore, but i was a few years ago
>>
>>58991878
You'd be surprised how many women go on /r9k/ and complaine about choosing to have so much sex they didnt want in the first place as proof women have it hard
>>
>>58992437
Yeah you said you had to have sex with many people you find disgusting to make sure. Which is ridiculous. That isnt how sexuality works. You can know if you find someone sexually attractive at a glance so I suspect you had many dysfunctional relationships/one night stands and eventually gave up on men and found that girls were a better replacement for you.

Low end men are disgusting. I often find the behavior of my friends pathetic and or disgusting so I dont blame you. Women who seem like sane people are more abundant than men who are sane.
>>
>>58992610
>i literally said i fucked them and found them disgusting. learn to read burger. I was making sure that i am indeed a lesbian because people are always telling me its just a phase and i just need to give men a chance. I had low self esteem and let people talk me into things before. Guys would come up to me at parties and sometimes i would just be too submissive to say no, even though i really didnt want to have sex with them at all. Im not like that anymore, but i was a few years ago

Retard, you can later spin it to yourself that you find them disgusting. Doesn't mean you didn't fuck them.

>Guys would come up to me at parties and sometimes i would just be too submissive to say no, even though i really didnt want to have sex with them at all.

This is exactly why I'm saying you're pathetic as fuck.

You're easy prey, pathetic, and easily disposable.
>>
>>58992653
Men dont regret having sex with lower quality girls. Its just sport and they move on.

Women do regret having sex with lower quality men. Its not sport for them.
>>
>>58992437
Still not a proof that single dads are much worse. I only have anecdotal evidence and the overwhelming people who raised by singlemoms especially males grew up fucked up.

Also Marie Curie was raised by a single dad.
>>
>>58992119
Your pic sums it up so well.

I had trouble picking up women, then I visited \fit\, read the sticky and hit the gym hard for 2 years.

Now im starting to look strong and I noticed women looking at me differently, they simply gauge me like I was a piece of meat, even women who disrespected me in the past started treating me nice, saying shit like "wow, you got so big!" while touching my muscles to see if they are real.

The problem is, the stronger and more atractive I become, the more I fucking hate women.

How dare them, treating me like shit for my appearence, and then expecting me to treat them well when I become hot! Fucking worthless materialistic whores like these are not worth my time or my d.
>>
>>58988781
>homosexual relationships are generally more stable
>>
>>58993284
Pumping up your muscles instead of pumping up your wallet. There was your mistake. Everyone loves money and it never ages and even if you decide you hate women, money is still good to have.
>>
>>58992939
>Doesn't mean you didn't fuck them.
i said i did. I know this might be hard for you to understand as a virgin but sex isnt like some magical thing you only do with 1 person.

There are thousands of girls who have sex with people they find disgusting. Just look at every gold digger ever, look at trumps wife. the dude is 69.

I said i had poor self esteem and let people do things to me that i regret. ITs why i know that im not into dudes, because i didnt like it at all.

> easily disposable.

used to be but i have better self esteem now thx. Plus my gf kicked the last dude who hit on me in front of her in the balls. it was pretty funny
>>
>>58993631
>implying I don´t have both.
>>
I am a 29 year old banging a 20 year old who was a virgin till she met me.

I highly recommend this type of relationship to everyone.
>>
>>58993654
>i said i did. I know this might be hard for you to understand as a virgin but sex isnt like some magical thing you only do with 1 person.

Like I said previously in this thread. Instant claims you're a virgin.

>There are thousands of girls who have sex with people they find disgusting.
And they're pathetic.

>Just look at every gold digger ever, look at trumps wife. the dude is 69.

Only female examples.

>I said i had poor self esteem and let people do things to me that i regret. ITs why i know that im not into dudes, because i didnt like it at all.

Hurrr durrr, I'm not into men but I've still fucked tons of them in the past.

>> easily disposable.

used to be but i have better self esteem now thx. Plus my gf kicked the last dude who hit on me in front of her in the balls. it was pretty funny

You still haven't refused the argument.

Also, honey, this is texas, you'll get shot legally.

Ta ta love, enjoy sleeping tonight knowing you're a worthless whore with no self respect.
>>
>>58993684
Then I suspect you were just young and awkward and it was nothing to do with your body. If you are a normal guy with money and arnt awkward women will love you.
>>
>>58994144
>Then I suspect you were just young and awkward and it was nothing to do with your body.
Wrong, It had EVERYTHING to do with my body.

I was a fatass, no one likes fatasses.

Then I went on a crazy ass diet, nearly starved myself but got skinny.

Life is much better when you are skinny then when you are fat, but women still did not like me, even made fun of me for "not looking like a man".

Then I got pumped, and they start looking at me like a hot piece of meat they want to shove up their pussies.

How can this not be about my body?
>>
Sauce on OP pic?
>>
>>58994401
your appearance says, or can at least imply, a lot about your social and financial condition
>>
>>58994401
Well fat is pretty bad compared to average. I do know Brazil is very body conscious. Most plastic surgery in the world isnt it?
>>
>>58994092
>Instant claims you're a virgin.
if it talks like one and treats sex as sacred as one, chances are it is one

>Only female examples.
guys have to try really hard to get laid and therefore generally only do it with people they really like. Getting laid as a girl is pretty easy. I could literally go to the bar in short shorts tonight, not say a SINGLE word, and still probably get laid. Guys are that desperate for sex. too bad for them they are gross hairy and smelly.

>And they're pathetic.
i agree. what i did was pathetic. i never said it wasnt, however, it is why i know im not sexually attracted to men. Iv done some things in my past im not proud of, just like everyone has. Iv learned from my mistakes though.

>honey, this is texas, you'll get shot legally.
>shot legally for kicking someone in the balls
good thing my gf lives in burgerstan and has a gun too ;) also u cant shoot someone legally in a bar for kicking them in the balls if its in self defense. My gf was protecting me from gross dudes like you ;)

>worthless whore with no self respect.
if it makes you feel better about being so much of a lonely beta then by all means, you can think that about me all you want. You might want to atleast use the proper term however. I was a slut, not a whore. A whore is paid for sex.
>>
>>58993284

I got real big since I left high school, too. When I visit my hometown, the girls who are still there doing nothing with their lives talk to me very differently. Honestly, it's kind of depressing seeing them and the look of desperation in their eyes, knowing their job at the local coffee shop will be their career.
>>
>>58992437

>1. if women were the ones penetrating men it would be different?
>2. Alchohol affects women differently than men

This makes it okay to ruin a man's life by putting him on the sex offenders list because he didn't babysit the woman... how?

>You are bursting with testosterone. Women are weak and frail because of estrogen.

And then you're going to try to turn around and claim that you should be treated like an adult while making such excuses? Give me a break.

On this topic, men seek pride and respect. If they don't believe that there's any to be found, they won't bother. Feminism really works hard at making sure that men move from one shameful situation to the next, keeping them submissive the entire way. That's part of why men aren't willing to commit these days. There's no pride in being a husband and father. Only alimony and child support the second that she doesn't feel the magic anymore.

>Are you some kind of low test cuck?

Drop the insults. It makes you sound stupid and childish, not cool.
>>
>>58994585
And we have the best plastic surgeons in the world.

>>58994567
Appearances can be deceiving.

The point is, I feel like I have the right and the obligation of discriminating these fucking sluts the same way they discriminated me.
>>
>>58994585
Yeah, it is. And we also don't have problems with our teeth.
>>
>>58993284

You really have a very self-centered outlook on this, not dissimilar at all from how a feminist views men.

They rejected you then and accept you now because they're seeking their own happiness, just like you. Who wants to be with a slob? Who doesn't like a nice body and pretty face? Are you trying to claim that a woman's appearance doesn't influence how willing you are to accept her advances? I'm calling bullshit if so.

If women seemed a bit less passionate about you in general before, mostly keeping things polite, it's the same idea. They didn't want you to think that they were interested. That's actually a kindness on their part, because part of their reasoning is that they don't want to have to explicitly tell me to your face "I'm not interested. You're wasting your time. Leave me alone."

That said, there's a way to deter people without outright treating them like shit. Feminist society makes it very acceptable to treat men like shit before the alternatives have been exhausted, while demanding that women be handled with kid gloves.
>>
>>58986814
Homosexual relationships are better because they don't last long. Gays go through relationships like fat chicks go through diet coke
>>
>>58989917
Toronto
>>
>>58994827
>Are you trying to claim that a woman's appearance doesn't influence how willing you are to accept her advances?
It does not, considering I currently have a gf the is fat.

I love her very much, not because of her looks, but because she is the kindest person I have ever met in my entire life, accepts me for who I am despite being a racist homophobic stoner and most important of all: was a virgin.
>>
>>58994803
Lol thats good to hear about your teeth. Very random!
>>
>>58994763
>Appearances can be deceiving.
that's the point.
where do you think all the "ostentation" fad comes from? where do the "girls like jerks" silly talk comes from?
it seems so obvious and blatant that you wouldn't believe people would fall for that, yet here we are.
>>
>>58995120
True, but women tend to fall for that far more often then men.
>>
>>58989917
>Its not like that at all with girls. Its soft, sensual, romantic, it can be as soft or rough as you want it. Il never ever go back to men.

I don't get this bullshit. There's tons of soft and sensual men out there. Why do women (especially lesbians) think all men are aggressive? Have you been only fucking nigger men?
>>
>>58987706
>isn't familiar with many lesbians
Sorry to burst your bubble bro, but lesbians are actually significantly more prone to both drama, infidelity, ugly break ups and domestic violence.
They do every nasty thing that both men and women are known for at the same time.

Source: I know dozens of lesbians and their shit is all fucked up all the time.
>>
Western women are hyper social not because they are legitimately socializing but are manipulating and controlling the environment and the people within it. If you do not engage and acknowledge their inner circle they gossip and will talk shit about you to defame your character.
>>
>>58994744
>. how?
read what i said before that. the double standard is not ok and i said that.

>treated like an adult
men and women are biologically different. We should be given the same amount of respect, but pretending we are the same is literally as retarded as the feminazis. Do you know how much stronger you are than me simply because of testosterone? it makes all your bones denser and bigger, your muscles grow sooo much easier. You also have improved reaction times. Women are shit at driving simply because of biology. Women are better at empathizing with and understanding people, being social and mediators, making people happy, and some other things i cant think of at the moment. Ignoring biology is pretty embarrassing, hormones are pretty fucking powerful.

Come back when you take some basic science classes mra beta cuck.

>>58995013
calgary
>>
>>58995536
Hey, I know you...

You are that man hating lesbo from Canada that got OH SO OFFENDED when I said homosexuality was a mental illness, like autism or aspengers.

Have you considered seeking psychiatric help as I suggested?
>>
>>58995536
I find women are too driven to accept consensus as the best outcome no matter how retarded the compromises required are. So it is not so much that they are emotionally intelligent but that they avoid conflict and causing offense to such a high degree that it cripples them.

Decisions are impossible for your mushy headed kind. You live in fear.
>>
>>58995355
>think all men are aggressive?
1. most men are
2. you are not nearly as soft and sensual as girls. Your skin will be a lot rougher and hairy. Dont believe me? go have sex with some men and discover for yourself. You would be surprised how much softer women are than men just from the effects estrogen has on your skin. you are also full of testosterone, meaning that no matter how hard you act like you care, all you actually want to do is plant your seed. I was naaive enough to think that men actually cared about girls when i was younger, but coming to places like 4chan redpilled me pretty quick on how men ACTUALLY view women.

You literally dont have enough estrogen in your body to be able to love someone as much as a woman potentially can. Estrogen makes all your emotions a lot more intense.

>>58995388
>both drama, infidelity, ugly break ups and domestic violence.
what you meant to say was BUTCH lesbians. manly butch lesbians are gross and should all be put into camps
>>
>>58995715
>I said homosexuality was a mental illnes
its not really a mental ilness, im not sure if im the person you are talking about, and no im not offended.

>>58995797
i agree that a lot of women are like that. I do find myself scared of conflict and actively try to avoid it, but i just assumed that was me.
>>
>>58994092
I also realized I forgot to talk about this.

>>i said i did. I know this might be hard for you to understand as a virgin but sex isnt like some magical thing you only do with 1 person.

Yeah, I'm aware, that's why you flirt with the butch half of the lesbian couple (who will happily chat with you like another dude), mention whatever old restored car you're in and having to check on it, and you're gonna get a threesome that night.

>oh no, I forgot to pull the battery disconnect let me run to my 1950's restored vehicle.
>Oh, you want a cigarette?
>I've got a back in my Ford model A / MGA / F-100.

It's like sniping fish in a barrel.

And that's why your brand of lesbianism is pathetic and sad.

I know faggot men with more morals and standards then you. And that's impressive.
>>
>>58995849
>1. most men are

Nice generalization. But you're wrong, sorry.. I have seen men be more sensual than any girl honestly. Most women these days, because of feminism and entitlement, are cold and selfish these days with no affectionate bone in their body

>2. you are not nearly as soft and sensual as girls

Again you act like everyone is the same. That is nonsense.
>>
>>58996012
>its not really a mental ilness
Well, if it is not a mental illness it is a genetic disorder, you choose what you abominations want to call yourselfs.
>>
>>58984214
>giving a fuck about what women think
>>
File: tumblr_nf8qz8azC61tsq2nuo1_400.gif (1 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf8qz8azC61tsq2nuo1_400.gif
1 MB, 400x300
>>58996030
>your brand
> butch lesbian couple
>your brand
>butch
nigga pls im a lipstick lesbian and my gf is like androgynous/ mostly femme. I hate butch lesbos, they are gross as fuck.
>>
>>58995849
>you literally don't have enough estrogen in your blood to know what real love is

Did you know ancient Greeks had an elite army of gay male lovers who were so efficient because they were fighting to protect their lover? In fact, they believed true love could only exist between two men because women were not capable of true love
>>
>>58996195

Post pics then or gtfo.
>>
>>58996195
>ITT lesbos discriminating against eachother even though they are all mentally ill.
>>
>>58996113
>That is nonsense
> i have no idea what biology is: the post
go look up some basic info on the effects of testosterone and estrogen and come back to us cuck.

>>58996136
i dont really care what it is. im not hurting anyone and iv made a girl who i care a lot about extremely happy and filled her life with love. The fact you are still so cucked by your catholic church is pretty pathetic.
>>
>>58990980
I was with you until this point
>I WANT someone who'll be making good money and come to the table as an equal. I WANT someone who can come to the table as a mental equal or even superior.
You're not ever going to find that with the rest of your points, mate. You gotta concede some areas or you really will be miserable and alone or miserable with a cunt.
>>
File: tumblr_nf8ucd5nNQ1su00s5o1_500.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf8ucd5nNQ1su00s5o1_500.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
>>58996249
that has nothing to do with estrogen.

>>58996251
of me?
>>58996313
idc if its discrimination , manly looking lesbos are fucking gross. Like why even be a girl if you are gonna act dress and look like a man? They might as well just take testosterone and transition to male.

I like cute girly things, i like to be girly, and i like girls who are cute and girly. Why is that a bad thing?
>>
>>58996195
>nigga pls im a lipstick lesbian and my gf is like androgynous/ mostly femme. I hate butch lesbos, they are gross as fuck.

Lololololololololololol

Like I said, have a wonderful night sleeping tonight knowing you've been played as a worthless slut.

I'm pissed mainly due to this thread, and am planning on taking the F-100 out to a bar tonight, and end up on my buddies yacht, if the fucker texts me back.
>>
File: 30a.jpg (61 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
30a.jpg
61 KB, 475x356
>>58996459
>nd am planning on taking the F-100 out to a bar tonight, and end up on my buddies yacht, if the fucker texts me back.

im not sure who you are trying to convince hun
>>
File: das raciss.jpg (150 KB, 1038x600) Image search: [Google]
das raciss.jpg
150 KB, 1038x600
Thread begun by oft rejected basement dwelling bigot-virgin
>>
>>58996316
>go look up some basic info on the effects of testosterone and estrogen and come back to us cuck.

It means nothing. Some people aren't biologically sound anyway. Some men have less testosterone and some women have more of it. You're just pulling stereotypes out of your ass to justify being a man hating faggot.
>>
>>58996316
>im not hurting anyone
You are hurting society as a whole, and specially your family.

>The fact you are still so cucked by your catholic church is pretty pathetic.
When did I ever say anything about catholicism?

>Like why even be a girl if you are gonna act dress and look like a man? They might as well just take testosterone and transition to male.

You just went full retard, you seriously believe that HRT transforms you into the opposite gender? All it does is turn you into an even biggerand uglier abomination.
>>
File: imrs.jpg (380 KB, 1484x1022) Image search: [Google]
imrs.jpg
380 KB, 1484x1022
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/11/03/feminist-germaine-greer-still-being-pummelled-for-misogynistic-views-toward-transwomen/

Feminists are slowly becoming accepted as hateful bigots. Transgenderism is replacing them socially and it's going to be fabulous.
>>
>>58996555
>means nothing.
hahahahahah. Ok hun. tell you what, go take testosterone blockers and estrogen and come back to us in a few months and tell us that hormones do nothing. Like do you even know what puberty is? is that nothing? holy shit burgers are dumb.

when you say "stereotypes" what you actually mean is "biology". Its like someone talking about how dogs are colour blind and you getting offended going OMG STOP STEREOTYPING THE POOR DOGS U DONT EVEN KNOW THEM HAVE U MET EVERY DOG EVER. nigga its biology. get the fuck over it. when you are about 12-13 your body goes through puburty and u get lots of testosterone, i got lots of estrogen. thats what it means to be an adult. If you are low test that means there is something wrong with you and you should go see an endocrinologist.
>>
>>58995536

Okay, so let's say you're right. Women are weak and frail.

Treating someone like an adult means treating them as thick skinned, responsible, and reliable. It means that you can trust them to get things done and tough out the storm with minimal drama. Given that women don't meet these qualities (according to you), does this mean that one's gender should be taken into account when determining who should be selected for a leadership position? Furthermore, should women be granted the same rights as men? For example, the right to consume alcohol, or the right to fly a plane? They lack a man's strong will, right? So they might be more likely to do something stupid under pressure or under the influence, right?

Or is this perhaps something that you only want brought up when it lets you off the hook for being selfish and whiny? Because that's very typical to feminism.
>>
>>58996742

Wow you have deluded yourself pretty bad huh? Sorry its not my fault you are fucked up mentally and now trying to justify it.

You're a hypocrite too! Surprise surprise
>>
>>58996623
>and specially your family.
my family loves my gf. she goes fishing with my dad sometimes
>catholicism?
you are a catholic cuck based on the way you talk. dont bother denying it
>HRT transforms

TOP KEK. im not even a tranny but nice try.

im only talking about hormones because they are the main differences between how men and women act and think.
>>
All dykes and gays are worthless and inferior. If you can't breed,then prepare to bleeeeeeed!!!
>>
>>58996844
>like an adult means treating them as thick skinned
says you
> responsible, and reliable
sure
>oes this mean that one's gender should be taken into account when determining who should be selected for a leadership position?
yes
>Furthermore, should women be granted the same rights as men?
no and men shouldnt be allowed anywhere near children either

>>58996852
stay salty hun. dont get buttfrustrated you never took basic biology. im sorry murican education is so abysmal but you have the internet so theres really no excuse.
>>
>>58996742
I actually am an endocrinologist working in a hospital lab. You are generalizing that every man is a big strong ape and every woman is a delicate little flower. You seem to just lack experience in the world and sound more like a teenager than someone in their 20s.

Perhaps you are a male kid just trolling even.
>>
>>58997004

Sorry but you're criticizing men with low test when you are a fucking lunatic mentally. Pure hypocrite. Anything you say is invalid.
>>
>>58996955
so the fact that you are a pathetic beta virgin means that you should bleed too then?

Also im gonna have a sperm donor impregnate me in a few years. Check mate atheists
>>
>>58996862
>you are a catholic cuck based on the way you talk. dont bother denying it
Not a religious person at all.

You said in your previous post that:
>They might as well just take testosterone and transition to male.
>transition to male

Now you try to deny what you said? Is your mental illness also affecting your iq or just your sexuality?

Also, even though your family has come to accept that they cannot change you into a proper person, that does not mean it is not tearing them up inside. They most likely just keep it to themselves as to not hurt your feelings by saying you are a huge dissapointment and stuff.
>>
>>58997076
If you have a son would you not be worried about the lack of a male role model for him? What if he grows up to be a fairy even though he has no homosexual tendencies?
>>
>>58996862
>im only talking about hormones because they are the main differences between how men and women act and think.
kek. pretty sure its the Y chromosone modifying genes that the X cannot
>>
>>58997020
>every man is a big strong ape
wrong
>every woman is a delicate little flower
wrong
Pls show me where i said that

>>58997062
men with low test legit have a disorder. its actually more harmful than being gay

http://www.webmd.com/men/features/low-testosterone-explained-how-do-you-know-when-levels-are-too-low

http://www.webmd.com/men/features/low-testosterone-explained-how-do-you-know-when-levels-are-too-low

http://www.urologyhealth.org/urologic-conditions/low-testosterone-%28hypogonadism%29

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/11-warning-signs-of-low-testosterone/
>>
>>58997159
>transition to male
i literally said that butch lesbians are practically FTM's, as in, female to males, because they act look and dress like men. That literally has nothing to do with me, im not a butch lesbo. I look and act like a girl. I understand your english probably isnt that good but stop embarrassing yourself.

>at does not mean it is not tearing them up inside.
even if they did i dont really care. I dont owe them anything. They used to treat me like shit. How much of a cuck are you that your parents opinion matters that much to you? holy shit kid move out and grow some balls. Be an adult, do things for yourself. My life is my own, my parents opinion literally doesnt matter. It just so happens that they are supportive, but if they werent it wouldnt have mattered.
>>
>>58997193
You were generalizing earlier on and just so you know, ignore anything you read about hormones online. Its likely total rubbish or something you dont understand without a scientific or medical education.
>>
File: 20151221_191340.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20151221_191340.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
>>58996527
Not you, love. Just the pathetic lurkers that think your method works.

Pic related.
>>
File: 1448448035486.png (239 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1448448035486.png
239 KB, 600x600
>>58996316
>cucked by your catholic church

DUDE WEED
>>
>>58997182
i will abort him if he is male. fucking GROSS!@!@!@

no i will make sure to find a good male freind for him to be a strong male role model. my gf and i talked about this before because we know that children need both male and female role models in order to properly grow. >>58997187
>Y chromosone modifying genes that the X cannot
those pretty much only change your organs, which are responsible for things like testosterone and estrogen in the first place. Having testicles does not change your behavior, having testosterone does. IT just so happens your testosterone mostly comes from your testicles.
>>
>>58997391
>my parents opinion literally doesnt matter. It just so happens that they are supportive, but if they werent it wouldnt have mattered.

That's because you're a snot nosed entitled millennial waste. In 10 years you'll be suicidal with a gun to your head cuz you disappointed yourself and your family.

In the mean time, this attitude is everything wrong with the modern younger generation. You think you know everything, and you're hot shit and you have no respect for the people who tried to raise you properly. You're a failure, deal with it.
>>
>>58997599

>i will abort him if he is male. fucking GROSS!@!@!@

Now we know this is bait. My god you are beyond fucking pathetic.
>>
>>58995849
>BUTCH
Any of them that don't look girly then, which is most of them.
Though I honestly have a weird attraction to butch women with healthy (ie: not fat) bodies.
It hasn't done much more than get me in trouble and in my experience, they're all psychotic.
I'd have been happy to be with any of several of them still if they didn't crave unnecessary dramatics and posturing.
Also, what's with lesbians and turning into drug addicts?
It's depressing to see them on the 'face book' and know that they're obviously living shitty worthless lives and smoking meth or whatever else they can find.
>>
>>58997429
>were generalizing earlier
show me where i said that all men are big strong dude bros and all women are delicate little flowers. still waiting.

>>58997569
DUDE WEEEED LMAO . i actually didnt vote for anyone so dont blame me. i dont vote when its between a liberal cuck and a chinese cuck
>>
>>58997391
>I understand your english probably isnt that good but stop embarrassing yourself.
Nope, I speak fluently, and I understand pretty well what you said, even though you are trying to do some nasty damage control on your own words because you have contradicted yourself. Shame on you for even trying that.

>even if they did i dont really care. I dont owe them anything. They used to treat me like shit. How much of a cuck are you that your parents opinion matters that much to you? holy shit kid move out and grow some balls. Be an adult, do things for yourself. My life is my own, my parents opinion literally doesnt matter. It just so happens that they are supportive, but if they werent it wouldnt have mattered.

This is exactly what im talking about, you are hurting your family, you own them EVERYTHING you piece of shit, you own them your life, you own them for having raised, fed and clothed you, you own them for not outright deserting you when they discovered you are a freak of nature.

The fact you are such an ungratefull bitch only proves my point. Go seek psychiatric help, you sound like a really messed up person.
>>
>>58984214
Men aren't normally afraid of women though, it changes the dynamic.
>>
File: tumblr_mtahwly3tJ1sh7pj5o1_540.jpg (93 KB, 540x361) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtahwly3tJ1sh7pj5o1_540.jpg
93 KB, 540x361
>>58997643
lol projecting much? my parents treated me like shit growing up . i dont owe them anything. stop being a cuck and be your own person.

>>58997720
holy shit read the next sentance, i literally said i was joking. are all burgers this dumb?

Does your dady know you are using his computer?

>>58997727
no butch means manly. Theres a wide range of looks that a female can have, from extremely girly, slightly girly, androgynous, slightly mannish, to extremely butch. Its not like its one or the other.
>>
>>58997836
>I speak fluently
>you own them EVERYTHING
>you own them your life,
>you own them
>you own
What you meant to say is that i OWE them. Own means ownership, as in i own a computer that i am currently using to talk to you.

Thx for proving you dont understand a single word, i didnt read the rest of your post.
>>
>>58984214
Who is this
>>
>>58997990
>lol projecting much? my parents treated me like shit growing up . i dont owe them anything. stop being a cuck and be your own person.

Nah you're projecting. Youre a narcassistic piece of garbage and whatever you say means jackshit to anyone here.
>>
>>58998142
>means jackshit to anyone here
then why do i get so many replies every time i post on /pol/? i bet im probably the most popular anonymous female on here.

Also are you gonna pretend you didnt totally think i was being serious when i made the joke about abortion? holy shit burger pls stap
>>
File: 14536342234.jpg (59 KB, 521x509) Image search: [Google]
14536342234.jpg
59 KB, 521x509
>>58997755
if you hate God you hate yourself
>>
>>58998121
>i didnt read the rest of your post.
Just proves my point further.
>>
File: fedora.webm (3 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
fedora.webm
3 MB, 500x281
>>58998302
>m'lady
sorry but god doesnt exist. i dont wanna get into it tho, its off topic. make a new thread if u wanna talk about it
>>
>>58998302
because there is no god other than yourself, right?
>>
>>58998421
>proves my point further.
this point?
>>I speak fluently
>you own them EVERYTHING
>you own them your life,
>you own them
>you own

>>I speak fluently
>you own them EVERYTHING
>you own them your life,
>you own them
>you own

>>I speak fluently
>you own them EVERYTHING
>you own them your life,
>you own them
>you own

you will never ever get away from that
>>
File: ZWFWiM5.png (317 KB, 730x1789) Image search: [Google]
ZWFWiM5.png
317 KB, 730x1789
>>58984932
>Seriously tho. How hard is it to just have sex with a woman? Its not.

>240 of the 300 girls actually had sex through tinder
>Only less than 50 of the 300 men
>>
>>58998255
>then why do i get so many replies every time i post on /pol/?
Because /pol/ favorite passtime is arguing with mentally ill freaks like you.

>>58998514
Read the rest of the post if you want to know the point, I am not gonna justify my bad grammar on that one, but that does not mean that im not right about you being a ungratefull bitch that does not care about hurting your own parent´s.
>>
>>58998255
>i bet im probably the most popular anonymous female on here

you got your attention, now please kindly remove yourself
>>
File: 512351231.jpg (9 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
512351231.jpg
9 KB, 266x189
>>58998436
but you're the one who's being the fedora le extraordinaire here, this dank meme is created to describe godless sinners like you

pray for God's forgiveness and repent
>>
File: 2015.jpg (119 KB, 649x875) Image search: [Google]
2015.jpg
119 KB, 649x875
>>58996443
>tfw not a girl
>tfw not having the purest love
Fuck life.
>>
>>58998725
>my bad grammar
>i speak fluently
>literally spells the same word wrong 5x in 1 post
ok hun

>>58998843
no thx im bored
>>58998900
no thx hes never gonna stop me from having a good time and enjoying life.
>>
>>58999284
well it wont be the purest but you could always transition with hormones, unless u are too manly , which case i guess better luck next time?

But life in general is too short to not do whatever you want all the time in order to make you and the ones you care about happy
>>
ITT:

Step1. Pretend to be lesbian and string people along acting dumb.

Step2. ???

Step3. Profit?
>>
>>58996742
What the fuck are you doing here? You may be more manly than most women, but you still have a woman's brain. You have nothing interesting to say. Tits or GTFO.
>>
>>58999352
Go on, continue ignoring the fact you are an ungratefull bitch that does not care about hurting her parent´s.

If they knew you were gonna be like that when your mother got pregnant they would most likely abort you.

You are a mentally unstable person and should seek psychiatric help.
>>
>>58999467
thanks, i guess

already on estrogen, but it is a cheap substitute.
>>
>>58986814
>This is why homosexual relationships are generally more stable
Lesbian domestic violence rates are off the charts. I'm not sure they're something you could call "stable".
>>
File: 1448448518510.png (98 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1448448518510.png
98 KB, 400x400
>>58999352
>enjoying life.

who are you trying to fool?
>>
>>58999668
DONT TELL ANYONE SENPAI

>>58999669
this isnt /b/, im not showing tits il get banned

>>58999672
my parents hurt me a lot more than i could ever even try to hurt them, but i dont really feel like going into that. They are lucky im still inviting them to my wedding. my
BIG
FAT
LESBIAN
WEDDING
>>58999680
arent u supposed to be on testosterone blockers and progreseterone too? go talk to an endochron.

but yeah, being a lesbo is pretty gud
>>
>>58999746
>Lesbian domestic violence
>butch lesbian domestic violence rates*
fixed that for you.
Its just like how most crime is commited by men, but its like all niggers. butch lesbos are the niggers of lesbians.

>>58999783
everyone all of the time. actually i really do enjoy my life right now, my gf makes me extremely happy.
>>
>>58999842
the sonner you stop giving her (?) attention, the faster she (?) will fuck off.
>>
Why is everyone feeding the poor girl?
Let her be deluded.
>>
>>58995849
You sound like a very terrible person.
>>
>>58999842
No you won't. People post porn and gore all the time.

Anyhow, I agree men are disgusting, but admittedly we are a hell of a lot more useful—both mentally and physically, disregarding child rearing.
>>
>>58999842
>my parents hurt me a lot more than i could ever even try to hurt them
I find that highly doubtfull, you are most likely just exagerating and bitching over little things, and completly throwing your respect for your parent´s in the trash in the process.

You are everything that is wrong with the world, and it is not even because you are a faggot, it is simply because you are an ungratefull bitch.
>>
>>59000094
thx i love you too. wanna get together and talk about our hatred for mudslimes jews and overly liberal pc garbage sometime?

>>59000104
iv literally been banned before for showing them and my 10 year old sister is sitting next to me on her ipad. if this thread is still up in like 20 mintutes il post tits.
>>
>>59000439
Sure you will...
>>
File: 324123151.png (684 KB, 833x1350) Image search: [Google]
324123151.png
684 KB, 833x1350
>>59000057
all of this world's happiness is temporary while God's love is eternal

>mfw sinners are getting BTFO by God
>>
>>59000311
>just exagerating and bitching over little things
kinda like you are about the fact i like girls? thats what i thought ;) considering what they did to me they are lucky they arent in jail right now. if i didnt have a younger sister who needs parents they would be.
>>
>>59000439
>wanna get together and talk about our hatred for mudslimes jews and overly liberal pc garbage sometime?

You care about actual/pol/ things? Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is some roleplaying bullshit. Women don't do politics.
>>
File: coffeedalkjfa.jpg (123 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
coffeedalkjfa.jpg
123 KB, 640x960
>>58999842
yeah, i'm on blockers too and see a doctor. it's safe.

estrogen is pretty great. so much more calm and clear headed. i would never go back to running on testosterone, desu.
>>
OP is a clueless moron with no life experience

>women
>aren't always quiet about letting them know that they find them attractive

/facepalm
>>
>>59000677
They do, but even straight women rarely go for the right wing ideologies, and lesbians always go the liberal sjw route
>>
>>58998570
>240 females
>50 men
That sounds about right.
About 5 females to every male, some of them maybe only one female, while others hooked up about 20 times.
I went through a phase like this were I was motivated to 'find the right girl'.
But once I lost the v-card it seemed more and more natural that if I had no physical chemistry then it wasn't going to work anyway so that had to be discovered, usually on the first date.
>>
>>58986814
>This is why homosexual relationships are generally more stable; men understand men better and women understand women better.

This is also why the ability to keep a heterosexual relationship is far more valuable, and why homies are wusses.
>>
>>59000628
>kinda like you are about the fact i like girls?
No, that actually IS a big deal, since you are hurting society as a whole by doing that.

But yeah, the way you are talking makes it sound like they sexually abused you, which would probrably explain why you are so fucked in the head that you are atracted to your own gender.
>>
>>59000057
> N-no!
> It's just the butches!
> Not REAL lesbians!
The problem isn't with butches or lipsticks, the problem isn't even lesbianism. The problem is the women. Women are unstable and violent. It just so happens that most of the time they are physically incapable of doing too much damage, as men are able to stop her without even hurting her. When a relationship is composed of two women, that stops holding true.

Men make the majority of criminals because if most girls tried it they'd get bitchslapped to the ground on their first would-be victim. And blacks make the majority of those men because, yes, they are violent.
>>
>>59000677
yes thats why im here. i hate muslims and insane liberal/sjw things

>>59000709
do it

>>59001070
>me liking girls is LITERALLY RUINING SOCIETY
wow i never knew i was so special.
>>
>>59001162
>LITERALLY RUINING SOCIETY
No, just contributing with the ruining of society, stop overestimating yourself.
>>
>>59001332
you are the one who is implying that i matter. i didnt think i mattered, why does me liking girls matter if i dont matter.

Either im important and my actions matter or i dont and they dont. u cant have it both ways silly
>>
File: bueno_close.jpg (33 KB, 412x390) Image search: [Google]
bueno_close.jpg
33 KB, 412x390
>>58984214
shit, man. tit sweat is my fetish.
>>
>>59001524
As I said, you are just CONTRIBUTING with the ruining of society, as in a small part of it.

To say faggots like you are the only thing ruining society would be to ignore the niggers, the mudslimes, the jews and the liberals.
>>
>>59000439
No, you can go be a bigot all by yourself.
>>
>>59001723
>CONTRIBUTING
so i make contributions? that means i matter.

I dont think i matter and im not that important so im gonna keep doign whatever i want all the time. You seem to think i matter and i should care, convince me. Why do i matter. why am i so important.
>>
>>58990961
And this is why I don't put any effort trying to approach women. I'd rather just spend my free time doing stuff that I enjoy and won't cause me problems or stress me out.
>>
>>59001833
>You seem to think i matter and i should care, convince me.
Nah, im done talking to you, you are obviously not interested in seeking medical help for your mental illness, which you won´t even admit that IS an illness.

You will just keep doing what you are doing regardless of any evidence I show you that you are contributing to the ruining of society.

I hope you get killed by skinheads, as sad as it may be death seems to be the only solution for people like you.
>>
>>58984214
Ignore women, they should only be a bonus to your lifestyle. If you make them you primary lifestyle then you have misjudged.

Work hard and become a scientist, barrister, engineer; anything you want to be, work for it and make money to enjoy yourself.

Women's market value has dramatically decreased making many of them redundant in most uses so improve yourself to the best of your abilities and take a high market value woman if an opportunity presents itself.

Always put yourself first.
>>
File: 1324966040173.jpg (9 KB, 185x185) Image search: [Google]
1324966040173.jpg
9 KB, 185x185
>this thread
>>
>>59002219
its ok brazil im sure your country will not be a shithole 3rd world place some day. oh wait, no wonder u still think being a lesbian is a mental ilness, u literally live in brazil. top fucking kek
>>
>>58989917
I'm sorry you are so damaged that became incapable of enjoying cock like nature commands. Look for help.
>>
>>59002521
Less talking more hotties.
>>
>>59002513
ikr. here i am doing everything i am to hold onto what i am even pretending to be a superman.
>>
File: 1450663212129.gif (3 MB, 247x196) Image search: [Google]
1450663212129.gif
3 MB, 247x196
>>59002654
k
>>59002612
>enjoying cock
gayfag detected
>>
>>59002823
I approve suck things.
>>
File: tumblr_nd9wunWD581twc7m5o1_500.gif (959 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nd9wunWD581twc7m5o1_500.gif
959 KB, 500x277
>>59002906
>>
>>58984214
>but prefer to keep their negative opinions on women's appearance to themselves
lel
>>
>>59002770
Don't reply to me, shitposter.
>>
>>59002980
Wonderful.
>>
>>59002823
I was talking to a lesbian, retard.
>>
>>59002521
>no wonder u still think being a lesbian is a mental ilness
I don´t THINK it is a mental illness, it IS a mental illness, and have been considered one untill 1974 when it was removed from the list, not because of scientific evidence, but rather because faggots kept making a fuss about it.

http://www.behaviorismandmentalhealth.com/2011/10/08/homosexuality-the-mental-illness-that-went-away/

For someone that lives in the 1st world you seem to be lacking a proper education.
>>
File: tumblr_mxaooeITJf1simlllo1_500.gif (973 KB, 420x210) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxaooeITJf1simlllo1_500.gif
973 KB, 420x210
>>59003506
>it is a mental illness
do you know what the definition of mental ilness is? it has to negatively affect your life or mood for it to be an ilness. Gay people are generally a lot happier than you will ever be, unless they live in a shithole country like yours.

>>59003076
i am a lesbo
>>
>>59002521
Enough talk. Do the one interesting thing you can do and show your tits ... or, you know, GTFO.
>>
File: 1448183921917.jpg (147 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
1448183921917.jpg
147 KB, 600x550
>>58984214
> This double standard and demonization of men needs to stop.
Would you fucking shit or get off the fucking pot. Yes, of course women do all this, yes of course it needs to fucking stop, but who's going to fucking stop it, women?

WOMEN AREN'T GOING TO DO SHIT UNTIL MEN DO.

Does society fucking hurt your feelings? Do you need women to be loving and nurturing and honorable? Well, they never will be. Men were asleep at the one fucking duty they have universally had since the beginning of time:
> watching the fucking gates for foreign corruption and threats, preserving the culture
WE let cultural marxism in, WE let every demoralizing and dehumanizing element in. WE were the automatons for the bankers and shills and "slave morality" purveyors, and now you sit and fucking complain about WOMEN?

IT WAS THE JOB OF MEN TO PROTECT THEM, and thus, OURSELVES, from this fate. It's STILL our job to take our culture back. STOP FUCKING WHINING AND TRYING TO CONVINCE OTHER MEN TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT. Everyone knows how fucked it is, especially if they happen to be anywhere you're writing, and sharing your fucking butthurt about it. Come up with a plan to fucking organize and change things, end no-fault divorce, etc. The leftists and cultural marxists and feminists aren't going to fucking hand it over just because you diagnose it all day.
>>>/r9k/ you sad fucking sack
>>
File: imgo4.jpg (72 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
imgo4.jpg
72 KB, 640x480
>>59003954
make me. here il give you a tease. heres some sideboob, thats all you are getting
>>
>>59004252
Adorable panties.
>>
>>59004026
Not a bible fag...but it does start out in the garden of eden where Eve was the one who defected from god first. Adam only listened to the cunt and thus the fall of man...
>>
>>59003916
cute :3
>>
>>59004252
Thank you mr skeltal.
>>
>>59003916
You did not even bother opening the link right?

Here is the very start of the text:

According to the American Psychiatric Association, until 1974 homosexuality was a mental illness. Freud had alluded to homosexuality numerous times in his writings, and had concluded that paranoia and homosexuality were inseparable. Other psychiatrists wrote copiously on the subject, and homosexuality was “treated” on a wide basis. There was little or no suggestion within the psychiatric community that homosexuality might be conceptualized as anything other than a mental illness that needed to be treated. And, of course, homosexuality was listed as a mental illness in DSM-II. (The DSM – Diagnostic and Statistical Manual – is the APA’s standard classification of their so-called mental disorders, and is used by many mental health workers in the USA and other countries.)

Feel free to ignore the evidence, no one really expects a mentally ill person to be able to process evidence logically, kind of like no one expects it from an autist or schyzo.
>>
>>59004252
Nice timestamp.

>>59003916
>Gay people are generally a lot happier than you will ever be, unless they live in a shithole country like yours.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_among_LGBT_youth

>Researchers have found that attempted suicide rates and suicidal ideation among lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning (LGBTQQ) youth is comparatively higher than among the general population.

Not true. Homosexuality is a perversion against nature. Sex is meant to be productive, not merely pleasure. Homosexual couples are incapable of real sex. I personally don't hate you for being gay like many on /pol/ do, but you aren't normal. If you are truly a /pol/ girl, you won't push that shit on kids.

Also, tits or GTFO.
>>
>>59004252
damn you white girls are hawt, what an awful time for me to be a nippon
>>
File: 1450545361135.jpg (64 KB, 422x602) Image search: [Google]
1450545361135.jpg
64 KB, 422x602
>denying 1000 of years of programming for a fetish

YOU CANNOT FABRICATE THIS
>>
>>59004252
Skeletor, please gtfo with your shit posting.

>all these cucks taking this slut seriously

Probably has ugly face and doesn't want us to make fun of her. Have fun making yourself throw up.
>>
>>59006247
>Implying it's even her.
>>
File: 1445458921554.png (94 KB, 996x1440) Image search: [Google]
1445458921554.png
94 KB, 996x1440
>>59004252
>that OK computer poster in the background
>>
File: tumblr_ncxxr50Jdl1u0qy0io1_500.gif (998 KB, 500x408) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncxxr50Jdl1u0qy0io1_500.gif
998 KB, 500x408
geez i go afk for 20 minutes all all this butthurt. last time i do something nice for a bunch of beta cucks. I didnt come here for attention, i posted that TO BE NICE because people kept asking for it. Oh and, i didnt post my face because... this is 4chan and id like to stay anonymous hur durr. fuck off back to facebook if u want everyone to post their face faggots
>>
>>59008012
Time stamp and frontal view, please. I'm not going to keep bumping this thread.
>>
>>59008159
nope. like i said didnt come here for attention. let the thread die idc. i came here to talk about men and women n shit and ppl wouldnt stop talking about me being a lesbian because it triggers betas to no end that some girls arent attracted to men at all
>>
>>59008343
>like i said didnt come here for attention.

All women come for attention. Everything about you is bears for that one purpose.
>>
>>59008523
Bears=geared*

Damn autocorrect...
>>
>>59008523
actually i didnt even reveal my gender for like 4 posts when someone called me a cuck for liking lesbians so much , but nice try goy ;)
>>
>>59008159
then sage it retard
>>
>>59008951
I am, faggot.
>>
>>59004252
Elia?
>>
>>58992119

My point if that Chads denied sleeping with feminists rather than just nodding their head and rolling their eyes it would have a profound effect.

I once saw a video of a feminist crying because an MRA guy was chad tier and told her to fuck off.

This would have not happened if he was a beta.
>>
>>59009172
OMG
HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT
HOW
DO
YOU
KNOW
ME
>>
>>58990961
>now you understand what it feels like to be a woman. iv been shamed my entire life too. Its called going to high school.

So you think that women shaming men is the exact same thing as you experienced: women shaming women?

Good luck with that.
>>
>>59004252
>sideboob
>it's a full boob
okay
>>
>>59009569
Probably one of those dudes you fucked, you attention loving whore.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.