[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE WUZNT WIZARDS N SHIEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10
File: image.png (203 KB, 561x669) Image search: [Google]
image.png
203 KB, 561x669
WE WUZNT WIZARDS N SHIEET
>>
you can never win with them
like Trump needs to clean this shithole known as America up fuck this nonsense
>>
>>58983841
das rayciss
>>
>>58983841
tells me she could be red-pilled. most sjws advocate for literal tokenism
>>
>>58983942
Trump isn't going to do shit about blacks you retard. It's why has nigger pastors meet up with him so he can blow for some BBC points.
>>
>>58983841
>clever

Can't be black.
>>
>>58983841
J.K. Rowling has no fucking integrity. Fuck she retcons Dumbledore being gay and now this "white skin was never specified" bullshit.
>>
>>58983841
She is actually right

>white character made black because muh feelings
>Creating a main black character makes more sense
>>
>>58983841
why do black women tend to be considerably better than their male counterparts?

Still ugly as sin, but with a working brain at least.
>>
Her point is true if you're not shoehorning blacks into places they don't belong. But changing a white character to black is just pandering
>>
>>58983841
That niggress is correct.

>I am Alberto Barbosa and I approve of this message.
>>
She's actually right.

Make something original for once.
>>
File: 1450714551149.jpg (33 KB, 720x254) Image search: [Google]
1450714551149.jpg
33 KB, 720x254
i know King was too fucking hammered to remember anything he wrote but this is just ridiculous

pic related, bitch should read her own books somethime
>>
>>58985597
>niggwomen
>working brain

you habe no idea but I cant blame you
>>
>>78334732
For once she's right

Now if she could only pass English...
>>
>>58985885
Maybe she's transcoloured?

Just cause she's black doesn't mean she can't have a white face.
>>
>>58985885
Maybe she didn't actually write it.
>>
>>58983841

REMINDERS:

Dumbledore isn't gay in ANY CANON

> bullshit rewriting to appease fuckless mayo-fluids

Hermione is WHITE in CANON

> bullshit rewriting to appease mental people

There are NO MUSLIMS and NO SYRIAN REFUGEES IN ANY OF THE CANON

> Watch how JK rewrites this

IF THERE ARE NO HIAB OR BURKA WEARING POM (people of muslim) WRITTEN OR REWRITTEN INTO THE VERSE THIS YEAR THEN SHAME

SHAME

SHAME ON JK ROWLING THE MUSLIM HATING BIGOT
>>
>>58983841
Liberals are racist, woah shocking, was being the only group to openly use an N-word equivalent in public spaces not enough?
>>
>>58985485
Underrated
>>
>>58983841
HAHAHAHAHAAAAA
>you can't make niggers happy
>>
>>58983841

Yeah, JK Rowling didn't get a deal for a movie because she is talented and wrote an entire fantasy universe from scratch, she got it because of white privilege. There are literally millions of novel transcripts laying in dusty safes at publishing offices that were shelfed for not being white enough.
>>
>>58986660
>>58986660
>>58986660

also what i said faggots
>>
>>58985554
This, what Rowling has done here actually alienates her existing black fans for no good reason.

But then again, she is a single-mom liberal arts major so I doubt that thought crossed her mind.
>>
>>58985406

Blame your ancestors for buying and selling niggers. You crested your own niggercast, now you need to appeal to them to get anything done. Lmfao.

>Inb4 hur dur shut up Ahmed
>>
>>58987549
We should have deported them right after the civil war. Or preferably not bought any in the first place.
>>
>>58985406
He won't pander to them
>>
>>58983841
As njgger as she is, she is completely right. They literally only make characters black to appeal to a large lower middle class of black people who really like to spend what little money they have keeping up with their peers. If all her fellow negros were this enlightened they wouldn't of but a black in HP or star wars. They would of had their own black game of thrones or some shit, kek.
>>
>>58983841
I actually agree with her. But I don't want more niggers in movies - but she's right about JK Rowling's disingeniousness and hypocrisy.
>>
>>58985783
vai lavar a meita do cu
>>
>>58985489
>Dumbledore being gay
This still irritates me. It makes his relationship with Harry really creepy.
>>
File: 1448230902492.jpg (72 KB, 690x960) Image search: [Google]
1448230902492.jpg
72 KB, 690x960
>>58983841
It doesnt matter how much you give them. They will always want more and more. Ungrateful cunts fuck off and write your own multi million making award winning fantasy novels. Oh wait, they fucking can't...
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 251x221) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 251x221
>>58987733
Kek

He just keeps going on about Muslims and Mexicans when blacks are actually even worse.
>>
>>58987820

Yep pretty much. Star Wars having a black dude as the main guy was just an attempt to win PC points. I can't wait for them to do a Kill Bill remake where the main character is a dude, and all the "baddies" are chicks (like even the henchmen become henchwomen).
>>
>>58983841
She's actually right.
Rowling is just behaving like a typical limousine liberal
>>
>>58983841
>very clever
>didn't specify white

Maybe, because asians exist, but it sure as fuck excludes black.
>>
Does Rowling still had a say on the HP universe? I thought that Warner Brothers owned the thing
>>
>>58987969
He cant piss everyone off. He has to wait until he at least has the presedency before he tells niggers to go fuck themselves for how much their ruining your country.
>>
>>58987725

we really just should've picked our own cotton desu senpai
>>
Give an inch, they take a mile.
When will these 'people' be happy?
>>
File: 1378157174908.png (60 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
1378157174908.png
60 KB, 500x632
>>58983841
>Eisenberg
>>
>>58988174
Bullshit. There is no reason to think he'll do this especially with him meeting up with the black pastors and all that non sense.
>>
>mudblood will be literal
>flashbacks of voldemort and any wizard pure blood being white and blonde

POTTERY

seriously i pity that poor woman, shes trying to be relevant again and the cuck level is going critical.
i dont think the UK can hold much longer, you guys are going to cuckplode.
>>
File: transblack.jpg (122 KB, 660x660) Image search: [Google]
transblack.jpg
122 KB, 660x660
If this play is supposed to take place 40 years in the future does that mean that Hermione is supposed to be a transnigger in the future?
>>
>>58988017
At least he wasn't a jedi.
>>
>>58983841
She right doe famm
>>
>>58986993
Hey m8, typically when you argue you want to respond to what the person actually said. You usually try not to respond to things they didn't say. That makes you look crazy.
>>
File: 1446178379204.jpg (37 KB, 406x439) Image search: [Google]
1446178379204.jpg
37 KB, 406x439
>>58985597
Is this nigger serious?
>>
File: trump.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>58988275
I dont think theres any denying that Trump is the kind of man who will tolerate those he doesnt like - and I dont think he likes niggers anon.

He probably knows just as much as anyone else here how much they are really fucking America socially, and more especially finaniacally - a language he speaks very well and cares for.

I wouldnt put it past him if he had some sort of long term plan to deal with them in some kind of manner, but its not like he can say or do anything right now with the media being hyper sensitive to white on black racism, especially with all the BLM bs going on.

At least he had an excuse with Mexicans, them being ILLEGAL immigrants. He's keeping that one within the technical confines of the law.

Give it some time after he's elected. I'd bet my left nut he has something in store for those apes.
>>
Why is /pol/ attacking this girl? She's 100% right. If you want black characters, make them black from the beginning, don't pretend they're black 10 years down the line just to win SJW points.

Having said that. European artists, authors and composers should of course create work that appeals to europeans, not non-europeans. And africans should compose work that appeals to africans, not non-africans, etc. .
>>
>>58986498
:^)
>>
>>58983841

I actually agree with her.

Jewllywood needs to stop just changing white established characters into blacks. It's rage inducing, what's next Black RoboCop? They already changed his suit, in 30 years there will be Al'yx Murfay
>>
>>58983841
>Eisenberg

Kill every jew.
>>
File: image.jpg (928 KB, 2248x1486) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
928 KB, 2248x1486
>>
>>58989192
who wont tolerate even*
>>
>>58985485
overrated post
>>
>>58989192
If he get's elected he'll be able to do fuck all. American presidents don't really have that much power. That's doubly true when absolutely everyone else in power hates him.
>>
>>58983841
Someone should really respond to her and inform her that the real lazyness comes from the non existent black fantasy writers.

#Cultural_appropriation

Fucking Jigaboos are too lazy to write there own shit
>>
>>58983841
Don't forget that the bitch made Dumbledore a queer.
>>
>>58989432
Eh, maybe youre right. Presidents usually have their hands tied and most of them end up as lame ducks during their time in office because of it.

But power can beget power if you take action for it. If theres one thing Donald Trump is its not idle. Who knows what could happen? And the more people that hate him could be used by him as a legitmate reason to quiet dissention.

Again, youre probably right though and Im just pondering, but I feel like people dont expect these things to happen because it just wouldnt feel plausable or real to them since they havnt experienced something like it or lived through weird or eventful/turbelent times.

Sounds like fucked logic I know, and maybe Im just meming here but I feel like something is on the horizon. The politcal paradigm of the West has been stagnant for too long. I mean how long can America go on tolerating niggers?

Humanity cant go without a real happening for as long as it has, whether they believe in it or not. Something has eventually gotta give right?
>>
>>58990390
yep. American politics is depressing. People elect presidents like they themselves will change the country around with the power granted by the office. But the US president is just like the prime minister in most other countries. And most other countries elect parties, not prime ministers. Because it's the parties that will have absolute control, not any one member of it.

Of course in the US, there's only two parties to choose from.

I think that's in large part why everyone is caught off guard by trump. He's not controlled by corporate donations like literally everyone else. He can fund his own campaign. This has been a shock to their political system, that wouldn't be such a big deal anywhere else. Because running as an independant crazy person, or crazy super right/left wing party isn't so hard.
>>
>>58987760
The issue here isn't new characters being black. Changing them to black is insulting to the people they pander to. If they were educated enough. Finn=OK Anniequa=Weren't you supposed to be ginger? That's her thing.
>>
>>58987885
>dumbledore being gay
huh?
>>
>>58991901
Rowling said years after the last book was published that dumbledore was gay.
>>
>>58992222
I couldn't help but notice how Gryffindor is red (british) and Slytherin are green (Irish). Perhaps I've read into that too much.
>>
>>58992730
Slytherin are too posh and characture evil imperical British to be anything else.
>>
Dumbledore being gay makes sense. He was in love with Grindelwald which is why he had such a blinder for his bathshitness.

This black shit is so dumb. The girl in OP had it right, just blatant pandering for PC points.
>>
>>58992730
It always bugged me that we never saw any of Slytherin's good qualities. Same with Hufflepuff.
>>
>>58993164
Well I know they're not meant to be irish, but it just made me think while she was writing she went "what's a good noble color for the Gryffindor... hmm, Red. Yeah, red works. Now.. what for Slytherin... Green, yeah, when i think of noble british stuff, green feels like a good nasty deplorable color. Green it is"
>>
>>58993335

Hufflepuff is the bitch house.
>>
>>58983841
She isn't wrong. Liberals love to appeal to niggers by black washing white characters. Of they were really as caring about blacks they would write black characters, not make tons of money off of multiple films and books where the character is white and then after all your sucess you claim the character was supposed to be black because you want to look good. It's typical liberal behavior and it should be shamed. I'm happy to see a nog who doesn't eat up white liberal pandering as easily as most.
>>
>>58983841

I think Rowling said that she had no problem with a black hermione because it doesnt change shit to the story, it's fiction. If she was against it she would get a shitstorm
>>
>>58987549
>Blame your ancestors
My ancestors weren't jewish, thank you very much. In fact, my ancestors were probably slaves themselves.
>>
>>58993335
well, when writing fantasy stories for kids, it's good to keep the good guys and the bad guys really clear.

It did kind of bother me that Slytherin is just flat out evil, but everyone's kinda okay with that. Also found it hard to understand in the end that you can be Slytherin and be a good guy still, but still be a cunt, but also a good guy... yeh, it felt a little contradictory to me. But whatever, ultimately it was a great twist so I'm just nit picking.
>>
>>58983841
Iz bes likin her English der
>>
File: 1450032844434.gif (2 MB, 494x331) Image search: [Google]
1450032844434.gif
2 MB, 494x331
Monkey queen is right
>>
>>58993335
What bothers me is that we never saw Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, they were just irrelevant to the story. Might as well have just been Slytherin vs Gryffindor.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.