[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is homosexuality not considered a mental illness? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 26
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Why is homosexuality not considered a mental illness?

It's obvious that the human body is designed so that the penis goes in the vagina, not in another man's ass. Yet people pretend that this is normal somehow.
>>
>>58593745
It was. Then in the 60's, 70's and early 80's a lot of medical testing and "treatments" indicated that it wasn't a mental illness, but was a biochemical bonding abnormality that occurred naturally in the brain.
>>
>>58593964
>biochemical bonding abnormality
>not a mental disorder
>>
by your logic, fucking a woman's ass is also wrong. But we all wanna do it. : )
>>
>>58594327

>I know better than all those pesky scientists and doctors
>pseudo-science
>American flag

Checks out
>>
>>58593745
The penis wasn't designed, let alone designed for a single purpose. By your logic all the people who engage in oral and anal sex (straight and gay) are mentally ill.
>>
If someone likes to fuck men, who cares. Only reason I can imagine is a religious one and we all know those are shitty. What does it matter if it is classified as a disease or not. There are not enough of them to hurt the population in any way; so if it makes them happy no problem.
>>
>>58593745
The prostate is awfully conveniently positioned for gay buttsex to be bad
>>
>>58594391

>what is sodomy
>Ive never heard the story of Sodom&Gammorah
>>
>>58593964
>a biochemical bonding abnormality that occurred naturally in the brain
Like, for example, schizophrenia. So I guess it should be no longer be considered a mental illness. So progressive.
>>
>>58595442
>believing a fictional story that enforces middle aged morality
>yfw christian fundamentalist logic is no different then the mudslime logic
>>
>>58595055

>evolution by natural selection doesn't design traits for specific purposes

Not only is the penis designed to inject sperm into a woman's vagina, the corona of the penis is designed to scoop out any semen left by another male before you. That's why ejaculation is designed to be preceded by back and forth motions.
>>
>>58595354

So would it be weird if i got a girl to stimulate my prostate? What if i did it myself?
>>
>>58596042
It doesn't design them because evolution isn't an intelligent entity that's planning its designs for a purpose. A birds wing isn't designed for it to fly but through natural selection it's formed in a way that allows it to fly very well.
>>
>>58593745
Because when it comes to sexuality PC culture doesn't allow you to call it a mental illness.

Notice how they pathologize right-wing norms like 'islamophobia' while their culture should be how a normal person acts. The left is militant like this because they do not believe in true liberty.
>>
> only men can have a prostate orgasm

The inconvenient question for OP is why men were seemingly designed for anal sex.
>>
>>58594391
Never fucked women in the ass. I can not put my penis into a shit hole. Vagina is a good enough place to put penis in, and women don't shit from a vagina.
>>
>>58593745
Don't knock it until you try it also you don't have to gay to have sex with another man. I recommend doing a girl with a friend male and while sexing girl also do some ass take some in the ass suck a little penis with the girl, feel a man sucking cock with the girl, good stuff very hot trust me, again nit gay if straight people like Arnold Trump and even Ben do all the same the Spartans did it Alexander the Great did it even Hitler was and no one can look at Jesus and go "never had sex."

It was Catholics Satan that made this a thing, Judaism and Islam accepts gays for instance as did Buddha just not anal without protection.
>>
File: talmudisthewordofgod.png (1 MB, 1200x840) Image search: [Google]
talmudisthewordofgod.png
1 MB, 1200x840
>>58595924

>shilling this hard and inaccurately against Christianity
>>
File: tumblr_lyna1pXJ4r1qfca40o1_500.gif (496 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lyna1pXJ4r1qfca40o1_500.gif
496 KB, 500x379
>>58593745
If you let me have a night with you, I would convince you gay sex is pretty amazing, amigo.
>>
File: talmud.png (361 KB, 1158x1621) Image search: [Google]
talmud.png
361 KB, 1158x1621
>>58597209
>>
File: leviticus-18-22-kjv.jpg (31 KB, 352x249) Image search: [Google]
leviticus-18-22-kjv.jpg
31 KB, 352x249
>>58593745
the only "evidence" against samesex fucking is Abrahamic

ironically, there is ample scientific evidence that kikes are schizophrenic lunatics

and should all be liquified

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7973467
>>
>>58593745
I think the real question here is, if 2 men are currently ass fucking each other how does that prevent you from living a normal happy life?
>>
File: faith.jpg (240 KB, 579x572) Image search: [Google]
faith.jpg
240 KB, 579x572
>>58597209

Truly the mark of a well adjusted and educated member of society.
>>
>>58597337

I like you.
>>
>>58593745
If penises weren't for male asses then why does the prostate exist? Check mate christians.
>>
File: 07.July-1938-01.jpg (159 KB, 456x620) Image search: [Google]
07.July-1938-01.jpg
159 KB, 456x620
>>58597209
>god asks jews for advice
>>58597337
>>
>>58597142
even if you are trolling why the fuck take the time to write that out, i honestly cant even imagine what its like to be swedish
>>
>>58597389
>Blasphemers against God's whole I spirit want jesus to note be the god I am in us all

I may be really tired but what the fuck does that even mean? What kind of english grammar is that?
>>
>>58597428
>then why does the prostate exist?
It make liquid base for a sperm.
>>
>>58597651
Then why does it feel good to be massaged by a thick hard cock?
>>
>>58597669
It only feels good if you're a faggot.

Trust me, I've tried fucking myself multiple times, very unenjoyable.

You've got a gay prostate anon.
>>
>>58593745
>It's obvious that the human body is designed so that the penis goes in the vagina, not in another man's ass.
Yes men can be sexually aroused by stimulating the prostate.

It isn't a mental illness because nobody is harmed by it.
>>
>>58593745
>the human body is designed
Yeah and the earth is only 6000 years old right?

Fuck outta here
>>
>>58597669
I don't know and don't want to know. The only thing I can tell about prostate is a night spasmatic pain in it. Thank God it is a very rare experience. But when it hurts, it feels like hell, maybe worse. Well, it's a bad side of my 35 years of existence. Just getting older and start to experience male sickness.
>>
>>58597651
Cowper's Gland, not the prostate.
>>
>>58593745

>Why is homosexuality not considered a mental illness?

Because its normal, yo bigot!
>>
>>58597389
lol, I've actually seen this car before, it had a different message though.

I still have no idea what in the blue fuck this is supposed to mean.
>>
>>58598058
I don't think you understand the word "normal".
>>
File: 1368962729355.jpg (96 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
1368962729355.jpg
96 KB, 724x720
>>58595233
>Only reason I can imagine is a religious one and we all know those are shitty

All men share a common trait, an impulse to have a clear conscience before death.
This happens in every culture and spiritual background, even atheistic, as described in many media touching the topic, books, movies, games, etc.
So why would evolution put such an impulse in us? Are we going to live after death?
>>
>>58597459
>"y-you troll or whhhhhat??"
No, I am serious, sex with make friends is nice, makes for better bonds more intimate male friendship and doesn't make one gay, is still straight, just sex with men and instead of being brainwashed by the media and church you should try it instead and see for yourself. Next time out with buds drinking start making out with one if your make buddies. No need to thank me later!
>>
>>58598058
Normal for a degenerate society. Degeneracy and physical/mental illness is a natural part of our human socium. It's wrong to blame a disabled person for his degeneracy or illness, nature already treated him bad. If he can be helped, society must help a disabled person. But to praise a degeneracy and illness is a sure mark of totally degenerate society without future.
>>
>>58597142
Swedes....
>>
File: dicks fuck assholes chuck.png (12 KB, 541x709) Image search: [Google]
dicks fuck assholes chuck.png
12 KB, 541x709
Gay sex is best sex
>>
What about the evolutionary value of having more able-bodied men in a tribe without in-fighting over females? If being gay was just a mental illness would it exist in 100s of animal species?
>>
>>58598563
youve never seen a vagina have you anon?
>>
>>58598568
Yes animals can be mentally ill faggot
>>
>>58598713

How could you tell?
>>
>>58598196
I'm not sure you understand the word 'normal'. It doesn't mean what the majority does. It's not the 'mean', 'median', or 'mode'. It is a distribution.
>>
>>58598568
Cancer exists in many species. Don't tell me that cancer is an evolutionary advantage and nature's blessing.
>>
>>58598791
Maybe a rephrase to healthy and productive should be in order
>>
File: CVCrRcQWUAAD-4D.jpg (109 KB, 918x444) Image search: [Google]
CVCrRcQWUAAD-4D.jpg
109 KB, 918x444
>>58598438
>source required
>>
>>58593745
Lets be honest, we don't care if a man have consensual sex with another, less competition.
The problem is that those retards have rights.;
>>
>>58597077
Black women do.
>>
>>58598890
Well, I was specifically addressing the linguistic point. But since you volunteered, could you answer two related questions:

1) Is everything we do productive? In fact, let's keep close to the topic: is everything heterosexual couples do (re)productive?

2) Is being gay inherently unhealthy?
>>
>>58593745

Maybe check the back door? :^)
>>
>>58593745
Lets assume its natural to reproduce, lets further assume its a product of evolution that to further reproduction certain species have evolved mechanisms to attract and be attracted to opposite genders for the express purpose of reproduction (no not just in the missionary position)

With that presumption in mind, homosexuality is a disorder where the person has a pre-disposition towards the same gender. It therefore is a mental condition that affects the person's ability to reproduce.
>>
>>58598963

Hello

>>58598246

You are not insane for being gay, just a sinner
>>
File: CWKc3UhXAAEjCO4.png (9 KB, 194x188) Image search: [Google]
CWKc3UhXAAEjCO4.png
9 KB, 194x188
>>58599192
>You are not insane for being gay, just a sinner
>>
>>58599240

See

>>58598246

Can you debunk it or am I talking to an ostrich?
>>
>>58594409
http://www.behaviorismandmentalhealth.com/2011/10/08/homosexuality-the-mental-illness-that-went-away/
>According to the American Psychiatric Association, until 1974 homosexuality was a mental illness.

>Then in 1970 gay activists protested against the APA convention in San Francisco. These scenes were repeated in 1971, and as people came out of the “closet” and felt empowered politically and socially, the APA directorate became increasingly uncomfortable with their stance. In 1973 the APA’s nomenclature task force recommended that homosexuality be declared normal. The trustees were not prepared to go that far, but they did vote to remove homosexuality from the list of mental illnesses by a vote of 13 to 0, with 2 abstentions. This decision was confirmed by a vote of the APA membership, and homosexuality was no longer listed in the seventh edition of DSM-II, which was issued in 1974.
>>
File: 1450112020863.jpg (12 KB, 411x283) Image search: [Google]
1450112020863.jpg
12 KB, 411x283
>>58599307
>All men share a common trait, an impulse to have a clear conscience before death.
only you feel guilty for having attraction to the same gender

that's your personal psychosis
>>
>>58599398

You haven't debunked my words at all, a practice that has been shunned by all of mankind during our past for millenia with few local exceptions can be agreed to be a shunnable thing.

Also, now you know there is a God, unless you know, you debunk my words
>>
>>58593745

It was until the faggots blew enough whistles in enough meetings and shouted enough threats through enough bullhorns to intimidate the DSM publisher.
>>
>>58599192
Disagree with you. Homosexuality often not a one man's choice. Some men a just too pervert and gay because of it, but not all. Jesus told us to be merciful for a people whose failures isn't their choice. Insane person with a brain damage should not be blamed for his actions. It's not his fault but a bad fate.
>>
File: bbb (1).jpg (294 KB, 1000x1001) Image search: [Google]
bbb (1).jpg
294 KB, 1000x1001
>>58599519
already answered
>>58597431

>a practice that has been shunned by all of mankind during our past for millenia with few local exceptions

time to expel the jews again, then
>>
>>58597939
I don't recall anyone saying that
Faggot
>>
File: CWRJsDRWIAA8lxI.jpg (93 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CWRJsDRWIAA8lxI.jpg
93 KB, 600x800
>>58599629
jesus never denounced homosexuality
>>
>>58593745
Maybe it is a mental illness. Does it matter? How does what two grown men do in the privacy of their own home affect you in any way?
>>
>>58598246
No
>>
>>58599671

So you're an ostrich

>already answered

You didn't even touch the topic
>>
>>58599762

No what

No as in denial of reality?
>>
>>58599099
Only when they give birth.
>>
File: CVjndCFU4AASdBG.jpg (63 KB, 600x644) Image search: [Google]
CVjndCFU4AASdBG.jpg
63 KB, 600x644
>>58599770
>You didn't even touch the topic
what topic? the one where you assert
>a practice that has been shunned by all of mankind
and i repled
>time to expel the jews again, then
>>58599671
>>
>>58593745
Nobody knows what mental illness is anyway. It is just your brain chemicals acting different. With gay people it is the same, but because they felt adults were not harming anybody by doing it they took it off the books, just like they took gender disorder off. Depression and bipolar or anything to do with being sad or anxious used to be called melanchonia and treated the same way we treat schizophrenics today, but they changed it. They change it multiple times a year, and a lot of it is just making it up as they go along. All we know is that brains work differently.
>>
>Yet people pretend that this is normal somehow.
Because t feels good. Even women like anal sex.i
>>
If faggots are born faggots then explain this freak at 1:30
https://youtu.be/OUAKNGGJ2ps

He entered prison as a straight man and then turned gay and girly.
>>
>more likely to adopt
>can still reproduce artificially if i want to
>same-sex couples do just as well if not better since gay couples have to plan out having a child and can never have one accidentally

not an illness faggot.
>>
>>58597955
Dude thats prostate cancer
>>
>>58594409
> I am a raging homosexual
>>
>>58600568
That doesn't prove that it's not an illness faggot.
>>
>>58599990
Mental illness is a thing that make people disabled. Homosexuals are obviously disabled. And that's why homosexuality is a mental illness.
It's hard to agree yourself a disabled person. Everyone wants to be healthy or at least think they are healthy. There is a truth, and there is a denial of truth. Schizophrenic person does not want to be a disabled person, but reality is he a severely disabled person. Like it or not. When they tell that homosexuality is not a mental disorder it is a denial of truth. And if you are a disabled person - it's not mean that you a bad person. It's just mean that you are disabled.
>>
>Designed
>>
>>58593745
So it is. And?
It is a mental disorder but not one that inherently causes harm, so it's not treated as a disease.
>but higher depression rates
That's a consequence of feeling alienated. It's a societal consequence.
>but pedophilia
Which is another deviancy, separate from homosexuality.
>but the Jews keep pushing it in media
Blame the Jews.

There's nothing inherently wrong with same sex relationships. Prove me wrong, /pol/.
>>
>>58594327
schizophrenia is usually inherently damaging.
>>
>>58595663
Nice false equivalency.
>>
>>58596042
Humans are more monogamous than most mammal species generally. Also the semen would be further than a few inches in. Even if it was in the lower vaginal canal, the prepuce often covers the corona for part or all of the act.
>>
>>58597252
Shit like that is in holy books of many religions. Judaism isn't unique.
>>
>>58593745
Science began taking people's feelings into account in the 60's in the West and didn't want to classify things as mental illness if they're not inherently damaging to a person. As much as going against biological programming is "incorrect" mentally, it's not hurting you.

Then things went overboard and they declassified trans and dysphoria as mental illness despite the fact that by all means having a brain state which is urging you to physically mutilate yourself is pretty damaging to your personal health. And yet we indulge this lunacy and make the victims of brain abnormalities into victims of mutilation and often death given trans suicide rates.

Here's a 100% scientific example of how dysphoria, the idea that your brain is not in a body that is "wrong", is clearly mental illness and should be treated as such instead of going with the demands of a brain that doesn't know what its body is supposed to be: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ

>>58593964
>biochemical bonding abnormality

And this is not mental illness?
>>
>>58598836
Strawman
>>
>>58600818
To be a illness itd have to be directly causing harm with no benefits whatsoever. Try again retard
>>
>>58596042
Coevolution is actually very rare. You might think that two things evolved just for each other but usually it's just coincidence
>>
>>58597385
Ass fuking is fine, marching down the street in a tutu and nipple clamps demanding equal marriage rights is a whole different story. I don't base my entire life on the fact that I fuck women and dont expect special treatment for it, even tho I'm the superior being because I'm, in natural terms, alpha male and fulfilling my destiny as an organism.
>>
>>58599580
>activism's existence makes a cause invalid
Or maybe the APA realized that they actually had a point.
>>
>>58601426
It's not wrong for a society if it's not hyped and not go far than one's bedroom. It's fundamentally wrong for a person himself. All healthy people have a reproductive instincts, all healthy people will be happy to have a child. And homosexuals are disabled in this area. They have a reproductive instincts, but can not reproduce with their partners of choice. That's why homosexuals want to adopt children and want to have a legal marriage. They have healthy senses in most part, but in other part they are severely disabled and can not be happy with their partners to a full extent. It's not a social issue. It's a reality itself. One can protest against reality as if it's a socium who put this realty into an action. But it's a protest against reality itself, not a socium. If one thinks his social and political activism can change nature's laws - he is an absolutely mentally ill and must be treated with an anti psychotic drugs.
>>
>>58601426
Ssshh truth triggers /pol/
>>
>>58600854
>i know better than the people who have studied this their entire lives and are in charge of classifying mentall illnesses

Denial of sciententific evidence is denial of truth. Your feelings mean nothing
>>
>>58602329
>fulfilling base "purpose" makes you a "superior human being"
wat
Also I've seen pride parades. They're not the BDSM scat drag queen fest orgies they're made out to be.
>>
>>58602591

specifically what scientific evidence? How exactly are the decisions made scientifically? How is there decision based on empiricism?
>>
>>58599184
So are people that don't want to have kids mentally ill as well? What if you want to have sex for pleasure and not reproduction, with a woman of course. That should also be mental illness according to you since it hinders the ability to reproduce.
>>
>>58602591
There was a hot debate on this matter. But homosexuality was politicized and scientifical matter transformed into a political matter, from science to a political activism and science was just fucked off and act as a rubber stamp entity following the line of a political activism.
>>
>>58600854
>i have no idea what disabled means
>>
It doesn't directly hurt others or themselves. It's like every other fetish that doesn't include ejaculation into vagina, or sex in general when the main purpose of the act isn't to have offspring. Or are people who don't want to have children mentally ill?

Like most healthy heterosexuals, they keep their intimate dealings out of sight. On the contrary, if you think homosexuals are inferior isn't it better that they can't pass on their genes?
>>
>>58603041
Yes. It's a sure mental disorder. Like you it or not.
>>
>>58603046
>the scientific evidence was wrong cus I don't like it
>>
>>58593745
>Obvious
>Designed
>>
>>58603158

>ME ANGRY HOMOPHOBIC RUSSIAN

Don't you have a cow to fuck or something, Vlad?
>>
>>58603158
Alright then. If you've ever had sex without the intent to reproduce then you're mentally ill. I'm glad we could iron that out. Kek
>>
>>58603062
NOU
>>
>>58603104
Thanks for furthering my point, finn-bro.
>>
>>58603169
the APA's latest edition of the DSM says that pedophilia is not a disorder anymore (unless it's acted upon). so i guess that makes it so?
>>
>>58599184

So infertile hetero couples are unnatural? Your definition of what is natural needs work you fucking retard.
>>
>>58593745
it was
>>
>>58603585
It was placed there to begin with by political pressure from fundies and was taken down by political pressure from gays. It should have never been on the list to begin with. It was only on there a short time anyway.
>>
>>58603574
>So infertile hetero couples are unnatural?
...yes? while they are naturally occurring, they are unnatural in the sense that they are genetic dead ends.
>>
>>58603306
You did it wrong, mom's little troll. Your logic is wrong, strict speaking. If one fundamentally doesn't want to have a kids - he is mentally ill for sure. If one fuck using a condom - he is cheating nature. Cheating is a part of our social life and everyone cheat. At least because not many people have enough money to a raise a ten kids. But deep in his soul most men want to have a big family. It's economically impossible for most and it's why people cheat nature.
>>
>>58599010
alpha white gay male

Or

White beta cismale cuck

How has more rights?
>>
>>58603918
You understand plenty of gay men want their own kids, and being gay doesn't make you sterile?
>>
>>58604414
It's not render one sterile, but it put one into a contradict state. When one healthy partially - it doesn't mean he is healthy at a whole. Two gay men can not have kids with each other, with their partner of choice. Nature created us monogamous at most part (strictly speaking - temporary monogamous, not permanent) and we want to have kids not with everyone but with our partner of choice. Gay men can not have kids with their partner of choice and must cheat, must pretend, and prefer to adopt children, even if they are not sterile.
>>
>>58603918
So basically, having sex without the intent to reproduce is only ok for straights? Alright, nice double standard there , bud. You can't make excuses for people. Hold them to the same standards.
>>
>>58596055
faggot alert
>>
>>58604923
>Nature created us monogamous at most part (strictly speaking - temporary monogamous, not permanent) and we want to have kids not with everyone but with our partner of choice.

Bullshit. Monogamy is a new thing, relatively speaking. And if we didn't want to have kids with anyone other than our chosen mate, then why is it we feel attracted to and get flustered by those who are not our partners? You may not want to cheat, but everyone feels attraction for other beautiful people even though they aren't our partners. This is nature's way of getting is to fuck them, so that we spread our genes.
>>
File: normal.jpg (3 KB, 250x152) Image search: [Google]
normal.jpg
3 KB, 250x152
>>58593745

its completely normal
>>
>It's obvious that the human body is designed so that the penis goes in the vagina, not in a woman's mouth
>All people who like blowjobs are mentally ill

Great thinking OP. You idiot.
>>
>>58602464
There are tons of people, heterosexual people who don't want to have kids. John Cena for example never wants to have kids.
>>
>>58596042
>i am trying to justify my cucking
>>
>>58593745
It used to be.
Then again, America used to be a reputable country
>>
File: 1445032574921.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1445032574921.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>58593745
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>58605212
You doesn't read what I wrote, little gay activist. Sex without intent to reproduce for a straight men is a forced cheating on nature, because it's not socially nor economical possible to raise too many kids, and just fuck, make women pregnant, forget her and be gone is not a good thing for your karma and conscience, and fundamentally contradicts one's reproductive instincts to care for own offspring. That's why we need to cheat nature. Life is not an easy thing and we are not live in heaven. To not have too many kids is clearly a social-economic issue. And it's why civilized nations have a problems with demography. Even a so called rich countries isn't so rich for a common people. When common people can not have many kids without a catastrophic consequence on their life standards - it's a clear sign of an intolerable social inequality and a hard exploitation. It's why white people is in a demographic crisis. It's because of hidden exploitation and a harsh class inequality. When one percent owns more than half of a world's riches it's clear way to a total genocide and western civilization extinction. It's an economic suicide to have more than one kid for the most.
>>
>>58606567

I'm not sure why a technologically advanced race like humans is somehow beholden to nature, like the laws of nature care what we do to each other.

Personally, I think most of the world's problems can be boiled down to too many people, so homosexuality is not the problem, it's part of the solution.

Embrace the cock russian anon.
>>
>>58606567
>Sex without intent to reproduce for a straight men is a forced cheating on nature, because it's not socially nor economical possible to raise too many kids,

How did I not understand? This sums up your point. Having sex without the intent to reproduce is ok for straights because they can't afford children. They're "forced" to cheat nature, as you say. You're making excuses for them. Why can't you just force them to not have sex at all if they can't have sex? That's what you seem to want to do to gays. After all, the only argument you have against gay sex is that they can't reproduce so if we're consistent you should not be ok with any kind of sex that isn't intended for reproduction. It shouldn't happen at all. Otherwise it's a double standard and faulty argument. Get your thoughts straight, Ivan.
>>
>>58607171
*if they can't have kids
>>
>>58593745
this is a visigoth, good job continuing the germans work.
>>
>>58598713

It's like a bag of sand
>>
>>58606921
You are crazy enough to advocate a direct genocide.
It's a sad consequence of an our literally cannibalistic capitalist economy. When genocide is praised as a solution to a global economic issues - the whole economic system is FUNDAMENTALLY wrong and have come to it's final failure. You may blame commies for their economic solutions, but at least their questionable solutions did not involve a worldwide genocide in favor of one percent riches.
>>
>>58607171
Well, I did not say gay men must not have sex. It's your own schizophrenia (check your mental state), you little gay activist, not my words.

I said that homosexuality is an obvious mental disorder and a partial reproductive disability. You not like to accept the truth? I can understand it. Truth sometimes a hard thing to accept. But your activism against laws of nature is a ridiculous.
>>
>>58607961

Again, nature doesn't get to tell humanity what to do.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 500x379
>>58607511
Communist detected

>>58607961
Appeals to nature, ad hominems, and blatant hypocrisy (you still have answered why it's natural for straights to have non reproductive sex). Intellectual honesty isn't your thing is it? Anyway, you're no worth arguing.
>>
>>58608587
*haven't
>>
>>58608423
Rich so called "capitalist elite" are who tell us what to do. They are who force us into a degradation, to do self harm, to go against nature and finally extinct. They are parasites that killing their host. Even a so called "left movement" is perverted and disfigured beyond repair. If commies of the past see contemporary lefties they will be at an eternal shame. When even a left become a political prostitutes for a super rich and promote their agenda of genocide and degradation, this world is over. Well, ultra radical hardline commies was right. One percent rich elite is a grave threat for an entire humankind. If they are not killed, they kill us all. And they kill. We can see it everyday. Even a human life is monetized. We live in an utmost horror of dystopia and prefer not to realize it. Denial fit us all. Reality is not so easy acceptable. Specifically when reality is a fundamentally inhumane barbaric terror pretending to be civilized and nice.
>>
File: 1449261072459.gif (1016 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1449261072459.gif
1016 KB, 320x240
>>58599099

My side, low earth orbit, they have become.
>>
>>58608587
You are dumb or what?
Assfuck is a bad for one's brain I see? When I said that not having a child is an social economic issue for a straight I never said it's good nor natural. And It's primarily a social economic cause for a white people extinction. Parasite capitalism is just killing its host. Everywhere a so called liberal capitalism is installed, there is universal demographic degradation, degeneration, and final extinction. One percent profits from a people's death, suffering and from an unborn kids. When top of society are merciless predators and parasites, other people are prey.
And it's a common trend - everywhere modern liberal capitalism cause a demographic catastrophe. Everywhere! No exceptions. Right wingers fated to observe extinction of their praised white race, but can not do anything against it. There is no right wing solution.
>>
>>58593964
No, it wasn't re-classified for any scientific reason. The chabge was the result if intense lobbying, on the grounds tgat considering it "pathology" led to danaging social stigma, and reinforced laws criminalizing homosexuality.
>>
>>58610929
See >>58603715
Get your facts straight.
>>
Straight guys put it in asses all the time. No blowjobs for you. Vaginas are smelly and gross and women make zero sense and are very catty and boring. Enjoy being a diaper-and-shoes cuck
>>
>>58610592
>socialist tirade/10
We're talking about morality and 'nature' not economic reasons as to why straights have non-reproductive sex. Is it fundamentally wrong for a straight person to have sex without the intent to reproduce, simply for pleasure, if he does have the means to support a child? In other words, is non-reproductive sex fundamentally wrong in general? Answer this. If not, then you have no argument against gays since you're basically saying having sec that doesn't produce offspring isn't wrong. If yes, the at least you're consistent but good luck selling that to anyone.
>>
File: 1450143381170.jpg (74 KB, 687x960) Image search: [Google]
1450143381170.jpg
74 KB, 687x960
>>58611013
I wasn't referring to where the notion that homosexuality is pathology originated, simply commented on why it was more recently reclassified. The discussion on whether it is maladaptive or treatable continues among academics, even while its no longer laveled pathology by clinicians; there's no point in doing that, since it's not treatable. Your point about origins is valid (though I suspect pomo anti-psychiatric), but it doesn't change that it was reclassified after intense lobbying and activism.

> http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/the-intelligent-homosexuals-guide-to-natural-selection-and-evolution-with-a-key-to-many-complicating-factors/
>>
>>58611438
you're absolutely right, to be consistent you have to admit sex should be purely for the purpose of procreation, otherwise it is like drug use
in the case of heterosexual sexual immorality, it's a great deal harder to know if it's for procreation or not, whereas homosexuality cannot ever be for the purpose of procreation, and is rather closer to drug use, just as pornography and other sexual fetishes and perversions are, like sado-masochism, pedophilia, zoophilia and etc.
>>
>>58611013
Your facts are wrong. From it's beginning as a science psychiatry treats homosexuality as a mental illness. At part, homosexuality was thrown out as a mental illness because of there is no cure for a homosexuality. Treatment that psychiatry and medicine offered for a homosexuals many time proven to be a much worse than an original disorder at first place. There is no reason to list homosexuals as healthy. There is just an excuse for an inability to proper treat homosexuality. When science did not found a cure for a illness, it cowardly thrown out it from an illnesses list. Partially because of it. It's bad for a public professional image to have a mental illness for which there is no cure. Professional psychiatrist does not want to tell every mother of a gay that they can not cure she's son of homosexuality. It's much more easy to say that mother does not need to worry. It's OK to be gay, they told.
>>
>>58598568
Animals don't have a conscience and will literally try to reproduce with anything to maximize the offspring they produce because they don't know any better. Humans know better and can actually recognize that butt-fucking a man won't produce any offspring
>>
>>58612403
See >>58611438
>>
>>58611950
Except surrogates
>>58612135
Psychiatry isn't real
>>
File: I_release_you.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
I_release_you.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>58596055
>So would it be weird if i got a girl to stimulate my prostate? What if i did it myself?

>So would it be weird if i got a girl to smash my prostate repeatedly with a cucumber? What if i did it myself?

There I fixed it for you.
>>
>>58597955
i just want to point out that if this nigger here had practiced frequent anal masturbation/prostate massaging, he wouldnt be having prostate problems/ass cancer
>>
>>58612650
go fuck a guy in the ass and tell me if he gets pregnant
it takes a man and a woman to produce a child canuck
>>
File: poo-in-the-loo.jpg (14 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
poo-in-the-loo.jpg
14 KB, 460x276
>>58594391
>fucking a woman's ass is also wrong. But we all wanna do it.

>Implying we all want to be like India.
POO IN THE LOO DETECTED
>>
>>58593745
Explain why you care at all what other people do with each other in their bedrooms.
>>
>>58612818
What is a surrogate, moron? Answer that. You're your own degenerate so you double down
>>58613011
Fantasies
>>
>>58613111
a surrogate is somebody who produces a child as a result of a heterosexual relationship, artificial insemination or not fag boy
you can't have sex with your "life partner" and produce a child, your seed has to enter somebody of the opposite sex to have a child
>>
>>58599349

Science has never been incorrect then revised itself? Oh I get it, its a joo kunspiracy.
>>
>>58611438
You a blind, faggot.
I said why straights widely practice non reproductive sex.
It's unnatural. And it's surely marks liberal capitalism economic system as highly unnatural and inhumane. Well, it is a nuance however. High birth rates was "designed" by evolution because of high mortality rate of the past. Today it's not an issue, thaks to modern medicine and relative safety. When people want to have more sex - it's a hello from a past, when people died much more often. And it's nothing to do with homosexuality. When straight sex originally supposed to be reproductive and for a social economic issues it's changed into a non reproductive PARTIALLY, gay sex in a first place was not reproductive at a whole.

But demographic degradation even having a low mortality rate is a clear sign of total social economic failure.

And yes, drug abuse is also a social economic issue at most part.
>>
>>58613369
A surrogate gives anybody a kid. No explanation necessary. God even said Abraham and Sarah could use one. Don't even get me started on arsenokoitai and malakoi (pagan child prostitutions mistranslated as sodomy or muh homosex 2000 years before the latter term even existed) and nobody else cared. Go eat a lobster
>>
>>58593745
it fits in the other keys butthole and mouth tho
>>
>>58613540
are you high or something? you're just saying things that are irrelevant. i said if you have gay sex you can't have a child through that. you're saying some shit about surrogates, which still require heterosexual relationships. what the fuck are you going on about.
>>
>>58613801
You said homosexuals can never reproduce. You're stupid. That's all there is to it
>>
>>58613851
they can't. a surrogate is through a HETEROSEXUAL RELATIONSHIP you mong.
>>
>>58612650
> psychiatry doesn't real
ITT: we argue with lefty science denialists

>http://www.physics.nyu.edu/sokal/dawkins.html
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.