[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the war on drugs is more harmful than the deugs themselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10
File: end-the-drug-war.jpg (36 KB, 790x411) Image search: [Google]
end-the-drug-war.jpg
36 KB, 790x411
I hate druggies with a passion. I really do. Yet I realize the simple truth that the war on drugs does not help anyone but cartels and corrupt police departments.

By supporting the war on drugs, you fuel terrorists. I hate to admit that the best solution is a legally regulated sale of drugs done by pros. But it fucking is. The same model as liquor. ID demands, taxes, strict supplier demands, etc. Combine with putting healt over morals, i.e heroin assisted treatment, and you will do more to combat addiction and its negative effects than prohibition ever will.

Get above moralistic shit, pol.
>>
I think it's a shame that the most best solution is to legalise them, but I think it is what should be done.
Either that or a death sentence for dealing, but that's never going to happen.
>>
>>57530778
>most best
Whoops.
>>
>>57530506
back to reddit
>>
File: candy flipper.png (2 MB, 1024x764) Image search: [Google]
candy flipper.png
2 MB, 1024x764
>>57530506
Chemist trained in pharmacology here.
You're correct, from a scientific, logical, and pragmatic view, and no one here or any place else can counter that fact.

Good luck convincing retards though. Think about it. We have people without ANY degrees in hard science, much less orgo chem/pharmacology/medicine, making and enforcing laws against chemistry and science.

I keep telling people IRL and on the internet a simple point: If you're not educated in pharmacology, you do not get to legitimately decide the good or bad of pharmacological substances.

It's like someone not skilled in mechanics telling a mechanic how engine timing is supposed to work.
Your only job as it relates to drugs is to shut the fuck up and let pharmacologists/chemists teach you some shit.
>>
>>57530506
A third of the western world is obese, 2/3rds are overweight

People can't even handle easy access to an abundance of food. What the fuck do you think is going to happen with unregulated drugs being sold in corner stores?

The reason the war on drugs is failing is because society is a fucking mess and people are stupid.
>>
>>57530506
I support the possibility of being able to do acid. Even if they had acid hotels, where you'd be forced to buy a room or something and stay there while you're tripping.

A lot of these drugs are safe to do once in a while and in a controlled environment. Idiots are the reason why most drugs are illegal.
>>
File: cj4Lcf9.jpg (756 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
cj4Lcf9.jpg
756 KB, 2448x3264
>>57532120
>A third of the western world is obese, 2/3rds are overweight
Amphetamines, cathinones, and cocaine would fix this problem quickly. So many really bad habits have replaced drugs.
People turned to drinking more to replace cocaine after coke was banned by the Harrison act.

Obesity in the West took off like wildfire after "diet pills" were banned.
>>
>>57530506
The war on drugs puts blacks in prison.
Putting blacks in prison keeps them off the street.
Keeping blacks off the street lowers our crime rate.
Lower crime rates are better for society.

Black culture is absolute poison that destroys civilization. Allowing it to spread and fester would be detrimental to the entire nation. We need the war on drugs, and we need abortion to remain legal to control the black population and keep them in check.
>>
File: Boris_Grishenko.jpg (69 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Boris_Grishenko.jpg
69 KB, 900x900
>>57532469
>Obesity in the West took off like wildfire after "diet pills" were banned.
lol

>>57532382
This could possibly work... but about as well as stopping kids drinking alcohol...

>>57532594
Blacks being in shit conditions only garners more sympathy for blacks today
>>
File: yM7M1jZ.jpg (432 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
yM7M1jZ.jpg
432 KB, 2448x3264
>>57532594
Why not just deport the niggers?
I'm really tired of you fucking pieces of human dogshit who are literally every bit as bad as any moon cricket in the US, making my life more miserable through the added tax burden of prisons and policing, and the anti-scientific act of enslaving people to the state as though the government has any god damned nickle in that quarter.

Why not deport the niggers?
"It's impossible to deport the niggers!"
It's impossible to ban drugs and maintain a prison state too, but fuck me if you rabid tards aren't hell bent on trying.
Your ilk invented black culture. Black culture is southern culture, is christian culture, is a culture built on government protectionism.
>>
>>57530506
It we can just gas drug users until there are no more.

Problem solved, war won.
>>
>>57532806
Look up obesity rates going up after the late-70s to early-80s.
>>
File: 602.gif (2 MB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
602.gif
2 MB, 350x350
>>57533045
Once again

lol
>>
File: SxCfGIP.jpg (81 KB, 2350x2349) Image search: [Google]
SxCfGIP.jpg
81 KB, 2350x2349
>>57533136
Well, laugh how you want.
The data is there.
>>
>>57532120
Are you for banning alcohol as well?
>>
File: cig.jpg (556 KB, 2560x1468) Image search: [Google]
cig.jpg
556 KB, 2560x1468
>>57530506
>>
>>57531485

Are you autistic or something? Drug use is mainly a social issues ie people who deal with social issues handle it.

Just because you passed organic I doesn't qualify you to make drug laws.
>>
>>57533190
Obesity doubled in the US after the Vietnam war ended.

Obesity is caused by not being in the Vietnam war obviously

>>57533308
In something close to a reasonable utopia I imagine people wouldn't desire recreational drugs. On the other end I could see drugs being so well researched and with such a constant supply that they could make their way into a healthy lifestyle where it didn't really matter if people became dependent on relaxants or steroids since it was as common as food and this would open gates for a true advancement of humans mentally and physically.

Right now I'm indifferent to legalization or criminalization of drugs because I see problems on both ends. I think stuff needs to be regulated because retards abuse stuff but on the other hand retards will go to extreme lengths to get their hands on stuff to abuse any way.

What primarily needs to be fought is the misuse of drugs, which neither approach really handles well.
>>
>>57532806
Alcohol is sold in stores and brought home where the kids can get it. The drugs wouldn't leave the drug hotel.
>>
>>57533947
>Just because you passed organic I doesn't qualify you to make drug laws.
Yes it does.
You can't understand drug use without understanding pharmacology.

People for example think drugs cause addiction. This is because they don't know anything about brain chemistry or drugs.

>>57534054
But that only counts the US.
So it's not an applicable factor.
>>
>>57534054
Your only argument seems to be that the state should outlaw things because some people might abuse it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

In which case, that's absurd. That same argument could be applied to any issue, ranging from gun control to freedom of speech.
>>
File: 1448844119261.jpg (130 KB, 800x542) Image search: [Google]
1448844119261.jpg
130 KB, 800x542
>>57533342
Damn you storing those in wood? What's the benefits? Do they stay fresh?
That looks fucking tasty. I would love to smoke some real American tobacco someday. All we get over here is the industrialized bullshit..sometimes some good stuff from Italy but that's it
>>
>>57530506
How widely are stylistic norms for political cartoonists enforced, i.e. a banker caricature can never approach a happy merchant-type likeness, not ever goyim!
>>
>>57532382
>acid hotels
more like acid playgrounds amirite
and trained staff on duty in case someone flips out
>>
>>57535187
He looks like a fat skeezy jew though. Even has that classic yid rabbi baldness pattern going(Seinfeld, Lauer).
>>
>>57530506
I hate norweigians
>>
>>57530506
I would disagree as it has been proven that Marijuana DOES affect the brain that is in developement in a negative way and that upon legalization, great deal of stupid underaged kids now have access to the stuff even if there are age ratings.

Normally not for banning anything, but generally speaking, the drug money does not come just from drugs, it comes from beimg able to make addicted people to do whatever they want as they control the supply.
Essentially slave labour.

Now, if you legalize drugs, then here's what's gonna happen.
You're going to be giving the street thugs that nab children and sell them as prostitutes a steady supply of drugs to get the kids hooked up.

These kids, they don't have jobs, they don't have any income.
But they can pay for drugs if they let themselves be pimped by these guys.

That is why I am for war on drugs.
>>
I say the government should send every person a box of the most potent drugs available. I'm talking about that heroin from Pulp Fiction but without Uma Thurman getting jabbed in the heart.

It would certainly solve a lot of problems when idiots overdose on them just because they're curious.
>>
>>57534393
You're simplifying an argument in ways that invalidate it

It would be like saying that if you banned private ownership of nuclear weapons because they may be abused that means you must also be against banning rifles for home defense.
>>
File: 1339391367884.jpg (61 KB, 363x480) Image search: [Google]
1339391367884.jpg
61 KB, 363x480
>>57536153
Did you know that orally-taken heroin is one of the safest drugs known to man?
>>
>>57535029
oh i was just hosting an image to show some people in a chatroom, but yes, i made a cigarette box out of a old dry cedar branch i found, and dimensioned on a chop saw. i used a milling vice on the drill press and a 5/8ths forstner bit to hollow it out. it fits 10 cigarettes.

i am going to use some very thin brass sheeting to fabricate a hinge for a lid, and make tiny brass rivets that i will heat and clamp with pliers to attach it.

they're hand rolled (well i use on of those little roller machines with the two bars and the fabric) with all natural additive free premium american spirit tobacco. its the best stuff widely available.

i don't think they'll really be any fresher. its just snazzy. but the ceder is highly fragrant and the high quality tobacco and wood make a wonderful scent. i started making my own cigarettes a while back to pay less for better quality, so i thought it'd be nice to have a case i could take to work.

plus its a nice conversation starter.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.