[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> conservashits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 600x600
> conservashits
>>
File: gun control the right way.jpg (69 KB, 748x651) Image search: [Google]
gun control the right way.jpg
69 KB, 748x651
>>57530292
>gun grabbers
>>
>>57530292
Ya gonna lick that pasta sauce.
>>
>>57530292
That page has to be satire. Every single picture and point they try to present makes no fucking sense or is horribly misconstrued.

I fucking hate clickbait media.
>>
File: gun control5.png (735 KB, 648x3308) Image search: [Google]
gun control5.png
735 KB, 648x3308
>>57530292
>ignoring the fact that 20,000 of those 10,000 were suicides

Liberals. People who have to lie to try to get you on their side.
>>
>>57530570

Same w conservashits
>>
>>57530292
>le NRA boogeyman
>>
>>57530292

I provided a very small portion of that money, and still do.
>>
At least they're getting paid. Democrats are willingly letting Muslims fuck us in the ass and they're doing it for free.
>>
>the gun makers at the NRA
Do they think that the NRA is staffed by gunsmiths or something?
>>
27 million is fucking nothing, more than that much goes into mayoral elections in big cities. The NRA is tiny compared to liberal PACs.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.