[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about these countries /pol/. (In a political basis, not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: map_central_asia.jpg (290 KB, 1324x1044) Image search: [Google]
map_central_asia.jpg
290 KB, 1324x1044
Tell me about these countries /pol/.
(In a political basis, not culturally.)
>>
>>57530047
Weak, corrupt, lots of mafia
>>
They always kill me in those 'name the countries' games. I got Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan down by now but holy fuck I can't ever spell fucking Tajiikistan or Kyrgyzstan.
>>
File: 1431868794849.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1431868794849.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>57530047

>bishkek
>>
>>57530047
What little I think I know about Kazakhstan, is from Borat.

"In my country there is problem, and that problem is transport"
>>
kazakhstan is huge.
>>
>That kek island in the Aral Sea.
>>
>>57530326
Nobody cares about that stupid kike, spend your time watching more useful things.
>>
>>57530544
Sasha is a kike? Well fuck me, now I've seen everything.
>>
I want to work in Kazakhstan
>>
>>57530610
>Sacha Noam Baron Cohen
The name tells it all.
>>
>>57530047

/pol/itically they are run like tribes. Seriously.
You have a ruling elite that is of one tribe. They try to bring everyone in from their tribe to power: generals, ministers, clerks, you name it.

Tribes switch places ever so often. Ever so often through violence. On the topic of violence central Asia is brutal. They will start a fight over nothing for the sake of dominance, and their street fights are majestically brutal. Which is not helped by the fact that everyone there is trained in some form of martial art (Wrestling, boxing, and sambo being king). Seriously, you don't want to get into street fight in central Asia.

Religion does play a role although I would hesitate to say that religion is the driving force behind any political movement.

They hate gays and degeneracy more out of habit than out of political agenda. Again, culture being the driving force behind politics.

Political will is in keeping power and benefits that power provides within the tribe.

Kazahstan is different to a point due to it having a large portion of Russian and German blood. Kazahstan is the closest thing to a Western style country amongst those
>>
>>57530304
I stared at your post for a very long unable to understand what you were implying.

Fuck, swimming does make me tired.
>BishKEK
>>
>>57530047

Politically they are too weak to be relevant.

They are playthings of Russia and China.
>>
File: 1448803625220.jpg (1 MB, 1672x1346) Image search: [Google]
1448803625220.jpg
1 MB, 1672x1346
>>57531116
What is the story behind the division of the states and their modern borders?
>>
>>57532302
Stalin being retarded. He is also responsible for Ukraine issue.
>>
>>57532302
It's a difficult question because, as I mentioned, the lands are ruled by various tribes. Ideally, you'd leave them to redraw their own borders because the whole place is a mess in a very peaceful and retarded way.

Soviets did what any half sane expansionist would do when they looked at these tribes, they bunched them all together roughly by territory the occupied because they all look and act absolutely the same.
>>
>>57532670
> Ukraine issue

How do you mean? Ukraine practically has no history aside from being a province of Russia, Prussia, and Poland ( not only Rzeczpospolita)
>>
The Aral Sea isn't nearly that large

A bunch of shitholes the rest of the world give zero fucks about, mostly run by nutjobs
>>
>>57532908
Yeah he gave Ukraine lands more than they should, just because of that reason.
>>
Kyrgyzstan has some shit about pipelines and road ways between Russia and China. Tajikistan is basically Russian Afghanistan (as in, there's nothing there). Turkmenistan is all about competing with Azerbaijan about oil, despite Azerbaijan pretty much building roads on top of the water (find pictures). Kazakhstan was so influenced by Russia a fair bit of them are European, possibly an almost Europeanised country.

Most of that region is desert and southern steppe, so there's really not a lot there.
>>
I saw a Kyrgyzstan shitposter the other day. Did i help?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.