[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
check your privilege
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: obamas privilege remover.jpg (9 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
obamas privilege remover.jpg
9 KB, 286x176
What are you americans going to do when Obama sends his fully armored, armor piercing round resistant dogs, to your house to take your guns away?

these dogs are only the beginning, soon there will be robotic juggernaut bulls that will be able to ram your doors down and crash through your living room during the super bowl! your guns wont protect you from the governments military technology, your guns will become obsolete in comparison. just think in the year 2025+ your gun powder ammunition will be like cave mens rock roped to a stick. robots will produce faster than cars, robots will penetrate you with their robot cocks if future lord god emperor president trump wishes for robotic called to be installed.

you may have your guns, but you're not getting any new ground breaking gun technology.
>>
File: latest[1].gif (653 KB, 312x125) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].gif
653 KB, 312x125
>>57529346
>>
This robot technology is old and just the beginning, soon the trump droid army will be ready!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1czBcnX1Ww
>>
Time to leave them ALL BEHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND
>>
>>57529346
Still want to see these things refitted with bull skulls, showered in red paint, and with loud speakers talking about end times in whatever language the local population speaks and let loose to recharge their batteries on human flesh.
>>
>>57529346
Stairs.
>>
>>57529346
Only a 5mil+ robot of which there are no more than 5 in existance that would topple if a single round went into one of the legs.

Robots are still fragile, shitty awful things.

I watch the darpa comps every year and they struggle to walk.
>>
File: Hellraiser The Animated Series.jpg (17 KB, 360x265) Image search: [Google]
Hellraiser The Animated Series.jpg
17 KB, 360x265
>>57529710
I am protected.
>>
SKYNET WILL KILL US ALL
>>
>>57529574
>droid army
>Tumblr calls him a d followers CIS Males
America confirmed for Confederation of Independent Star systems
Roger Roger
>>
File: The Fool.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
The Fool.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>57529346
IGGY!
>>
>>57529346
Send in the niggers.

Watch and laugh as a pack of feral apes close in on a million dollar piece of equipment and reduce it to scrap metal to be sold for crack.
>>
File: 1439233612423.jpg (25 KB, 598x384) Image search: [Google]
1439233612423.jpg
25 KB, 598x384
>2015
>not having a bucket of epoxy marine paint or rubberized coating to throw on big dog sensors or bobcat windows
>shig
>>
>Government takes our guns away
>"Okay, let's build more guns"
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=homemade+gun
>>
>>57529346
the big dogs are comming

http://sentimentalcorp.org/rprozac/illuminati.html
>>
>>57530350
>it is the current year
>2011+4
I seriously hope you don't do this
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.