[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is obama really a Muslim?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Is obama really a Muslim?
>>
>>57529102
yes. and michelle is really a man.
>>
>>57529102
He's a satanist.
>>
No doubt about it.
>>
>>57529102
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY

He is. His middle name is Hussein as well. His father was muslim, his mom remarried another muslim. Many other things as well.
>>
>>57529102

I dunno, but he's a skinny little shit and unamerican. Dude needs to take a walk. A long walk, far away, maybe we never see him again.
>>
>Barrack Hussein Obama
>Hussein
It is strange how this happened.
>>
File: army-patch-mb-600x600.jpg (85 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
army-patch-mb-600x600.jpg
85 KB, 600x600
our new army patch

>thanks obama
>>
>>57529494
I thought it was fake

it's real

are you fucking joking..... the fuck
>>
I don't think he's a Muslim. But he's a Muslim sympathizer. It's not only NOT conjecture, but something liberals are actually proud of now.

Obama wants to bring more Muslims into America. Fact.
>>
File: 1438432507673.jpg (91 KB, 788x444) Image search: [Google]
1438432507673.jpg
91 KB, 788x444
>>57529494
>the enemy is now calling the shots
lucky you still have your guns r-right..
>>
>>57529102
Probably, I mean seeing that he is not considered an apostate by muslims means that he is at the very least a collaborator.

In the end it does not matter what he is, he is an ally of the kebab and enemy of freedom. Regardless of what he believes, by judging his deeds, he is not to be trusted.
>>
Yes of course he is :). His birth certificate is forged by Jewish lizard people to allow him into the presidency so he can get rid of the white race.
>>
File: hamas_logo.png (1 MB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
hamas_logo.png
1 MB, 600x630
>>57529494

Just like good friends Hamas

Long Live Palestine!
>>
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-donald-trump-jewish-group-20151203-story.html

Trump certainly thinks he is
>>
Muh photoshopped scribbles muh fahreed zakariah book muh zionist tears muh pretty decent economy
>ignoring that wearing gold is bad luck, anyways
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>57529494
WHAT.
>>
>>57530458
Trump has the same amount of credibility as my left testicle.
>>
>>57529494
CURVED. SWORDS.
>>
File: 1449118437710.png (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449118437710.png
41 KB, 500x500
>>57529956
At least I can survive if I've got my guns

got my guns, kill a bunch of keks, protect a harem of 10 white girls to repopulate a forested island I find
>>
>>57530629
Sick reference bro. Your references are off the chain.
>>
He studied at a madrasa in Indonesia, said that the morning prayer call was the most beautiful sound he ever heard, and refuses to denounce radical Islam
>>
File: Muslim-Brotherhood.jpg (28 KB, 234x236) Image search: [Google]
Muslim-Brotherhood.jpg
28 KB, 234x236
>>57529494
>>57530383
Just like our friends of the muslim brotherhood!
>>
>>57529278
Also this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPKf5IUGn_Y
>>
About the patch; why do south korean uniforms have the star of molech on them?
>>
>>57529102
>legalized gay marriage
>muslim
>pick one
>>
>>57529102
yes
>>
How the fuck is america racist and islamophobic when a negro muslim is running the country?
>>
>>57531045
Oops apparently that's just a fad. Like our money. Meh.
>>
>Be American.
>Be at war with Osama.
>Elect Obama who then takes sole credit for killing Osama.
>Obama funds Middle Eastern terrorists and gives them weapons.
>Bomb the terrorists who took the weapons from the terrorists that Obama had endorsed.
>Meanwhile back in the USA there are curfews, tanklike vehicles and FEMA coffins.
>Obama says he's half White but he's actually half Jewish.
>Americans vote him in for a second term.
>Executive orders everywhere.
>Importing terrorists onto US soil.
>Full African dictatorship activated.
>At least I've got my guns which I still haven't used.
>USA! USA!
>Proceed to drink my Mexican coke while eating French fries.
Just another day in the US of A.
>>
>>57530871
To be fair, he there is a little more to that quote. However, in it he equates free speech with burning of churches and other actual violations people's rights. Mudslimes do not have a right to not be offended he can fuck off back kendonesia.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.