[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump, as president of the United States launches a full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: president-obama-looking-sad.jpg (14 KB, 300x262) Image search: [Google]
president-obama-looking-sad.jpg
14 KB, 300x262
Donald Trump, as president of the United States launches a full investigation into Obama's background and discovers that not only was he not born in the US, but is a closet mulsim and was actively supporting islamic terrorists attacks on europe and america and is now on trial for treason.
How do you react?
>>
>>57528620
Has there ever been a politician who told the truth?
>>
File: 1445145505630.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1445145505630.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
>>57528809
This guy.
>>
>>57528620

I wouldn't be surprised Obama supported Islamic terrorists because it's already obvious that's what he did. I'd be surprised someone actually did something about it though.
>>
Why do are conservatards so obsessed with Obama allegedly being born in Kenya? Even if it turned out he fucking was, he would still be eligible to be President. His mom was an American citizen. It's why Teddy Cruz can run dispute being born in Canada.
>>
>>57529221
Kenya birth is a false flag to keep people from looking at the deep skeletons on his mom's side.
>>
I wouldn't be even a little bit surprised. I already assume those things.
>>
>>57529350
Like being Jewish?
>>
amen!!! impeach him already
>>
>>57528873
But that's because he's not a politician.
>>
>>57528620
Party
>>
>>57528620
Hang him from a noose on Capitol Hill while covering him from head to toe in pork and bacon so both the kikes and sand niggers can't touch him
>>
>>57528620
If this were to be true, I would imagine severe legal ramifications would be in order. The past 8 years of everything he signed as president would be null and void.
>>
File: 1449255682072.jpg (407 KB, 800x538) Image search: [Google]
1449255682072.jpg
407 KB, 800x538
>>57529648
Trump has been a politician for 6 months now.
>>
>>57528620
How do I react?

>Told ya so!
>>
Hangem and burnem
>>
>>57528620
I would kill myself. As an Obama supporter I would not want to live in that world.
>>
shitpost on /pol/, duh
>>
>>57530590
>As an Obama supporter

You should already kill yourself.
>>
Trump will offer immunity and a pardon for all Hillary's done, to drop out of the race and testify against Obama. Believe it!
>>
File: Trumpfaces.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
Trumpfaces.gif
3 MB, 360x203
>obama becomes the first president hung for treason on the steps of the capitol building in US history
>niggers chimp out, forcing Trump to unleash the national guard and army, and forcing chimps into camps, deportation, or execution
>scared as fuck muslims surrender around the world
>mexicans can push their burros fast enough across to border to deport themselves
everything went better than expected.jpg
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.