[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my brother in law back in russia just scammed IS for over 20million
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1449127031049-4.jpg (119 KB, 680x1125) Image search: [Google]
1449127031049-4.jpg
119 KB, 680x1125
my brother in law back in russia just scammed IS for over 20million (usd)

he and his associates worked like mad to get in touch with IS to sell them 'radioactive material' that could dirtybomb a whole city

and they sold them the material alright, makes geiger counters clickity click like mad

but the dumb sandniggers bought shit that, as i understand it, has a halflife measured in weeks and gives off radiation that "wont go through a skin cell, you have to make smoothie of it in blender and eat it to get injury"

that's what happens when nuclear engineers get out of work in post 2000s russia and join the mafia..
>>
Why would you expect anyone to believe you?
>>
>>57529466

it doesn't matter, i just wanted to tell someone (with details left out)
>>
proof or gtfo
>>
>>57528379
try again. you're describing money laundering operation. you just put a target on your back.
>>
>>57530867

no, i'm proud of the blood shared by my wife, who can scam daesh like the keks they are

what is IS going to do, blow up my brother in law and his friends with a dirty bomb? HAHA IT DOESNT WORK
>>
>>57530867
and his relatives back and their organizations back
>>
>>57531598
they won't do anything but the government will come demand their piece of the pie and the people who know you and find out who got their money taken will be upset

you are the reason inlaws are hated
>>
>>57531699
>>57531624

lol my relatives pay out more than half what they make in bribes to their district, their government likes them to succeed
>>
>>57531598
what makes you think they wont come after his family in some other way? maybe come after you too for being related?
>implying ISIS doesnt monitor /pol/
>implying ISIS isnt the en-es-ey monitoring /pol/
>>
>>57531773

this all happened 2 weeks ago

>be isissy
>monitor thread
>oh shit achmed the dirty bomb materials we bought and checked out are possibly fake
>check materials
>almost no radioactive left
>money paid and gone
>fuuuuuuuuck
>>
>>57528379
I actually believe this
>>
>>57531773
Exactly. In essay outsourced to canada in 2008, lol, all muslims running the fusion centers tippity top kek.
>>
impossible to verify if OP is telling the truth, but a few months ago in a discussion from one of the think tanks I follow they said ISIS has been getting scammed by gangs from Russia and some other post soviet states.
>>
I'm no physicist but that doesn't sound safe
>>
File: 200_s.gif (29 KB, 364x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
29 KB, 364x200
>>57528379

Is your brother in law perchance Doc Brown?

>inb4 they find him, I dont know how but they find him
>>
>>57528379
It's post 90s Russia actually.

And while I really want to believe you, can you actually post anything that could make it a bit easier for me?

Also better watch out as the first thing a scammed terrorist would do is go find you and take you to hell with him.
>>
Expect a visit imo
>>
>>57528379
oh my god, this is why you don't tell your brother in law fucking anything
>>
File: 1445194795316.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445194795316.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>OP got scared
>>
Is he sharing or what? I need to build a wall between Australia and New Zealand to keep the sheep rooting gorillas out.
>>
>>57532682
dude sauce please
>>
>>57532682
source
>>
>>57532781
>>57532802
dont have one brahs
>>
>>57528379
Your brother in law would be in some cell "questioned" by some mean mean FSB dudes within hours of him getting in touch with ISIS

I call BS
>>
>>57532010
I don't believe IS would try to buy anything like radioactive material. The foreign cells are mostly isolated and have resources to do an attack against civilians with small arms and explosives.

At their homefront they have no need for nuclear option because its so resource intensive and very hard to get in the country in the first place. ISIS already have chemical weapons and capacity to use them if they want to go down that path.

Terrorists nukes are still comic book level stuff and will remain so for foreseeable future.
>>
>>57533344

who do you think provided security and takes most of the half of the profits that are bribes/protection
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.