[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
baka... I can't even deal with how true this is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: top cuck.jpg (101 KB, 1969x780) Image search: [Google]
top cuck.jpg
101 KB, 1969x780
baka... I can't even deal with how true this is
>>
>>57528323
Fuck off cunt
>>
>implying getting hit on isn't a good thing
>>
>>57528323

and then she gets pissed when people don't give her attention.
>>
>>57528323
>slutty-stripper-goddess
>>
>>57528833
Where's the image of the two headlines with the feminist writer who basically says "I hate getting catcalled" in one and the next one is "I miss getting catcalls"

Anons?
>>
>>57528927
It's 2015, people should be able to pick a username without fear.
>>
>>57528323
>Men don't experience sexual harassment on a daily basis
Neither do Women. So what's the difference?

People hitting on your isn't sexual harassment.
>>
>>57529694
/thread

Also y'all need to chill. She LITERALLY wrote:
>I'm so attractive men hit on me everywhere I go.
You have to be literally retarded to think she was making a feminist point
>>
File: IMG_5159.jpg (60 KB, 599x510) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5159.jpg
60 KB, 599x510
>>57528954
I got you hatbro.
>>
>>57528323
Bitch if you had to deal with 20% of the bullshit I deal with on the daily as a man you would kill yourself
I'd love to give up almost dying at work to have some hit on me. Hell even if it was always fags!
>>
>>57530048
>just over 1 year later
Women truly age like milk
>>
>>57528323
>ugly guy detected
i get hit on
>>
>>57530048
I had to look the bottom one up to make sure it was real. Holy crap.
>>
>>57528323
>slutty-stripper-goddess
>complains about being treated like a piece of meat

can we safely say these people have autism?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.