[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally no one whose opinion matters has proposed banning guns.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 2014-08-319509.45.10951.jpg (112 KB, 918x1632) Image search: [Google]
2014-08-319509.45.10951.jpg
112 KB, 918x1632
Literally no one whose opinion matters has proposed banning guns. So why do conservatives continue to feed paranoid conspiracy theories that anybody wants to do that?

Pic unrelated, some broad who sent me nudes
>>
>>57528024
whats wrong with her stage left tit.
>>
That horse face tho
>>
>>57528125
Idk she was in the Army
>>
>>57528024
Literally no one whose opinions matters has discussed breaking into your house. Why do conservatives still continue to even bother installing locks on their doors?
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 1024x714) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 1024x714
Hey look ANOTHER gun thread. Good there was not enough
>>
>>57528218

>she was in the Army
>she does it for free
>>
>>57528024

>Literally no one whose opinion matters has proposed banning guns.

Other than the current president of the united states and both of the front runners for the next democratic party presidential nomination. And yes, their opinion absolutely has power.

Subduing that power requires effort.
>>
The only opinions that matter are of the voters and the left argues that nobody "needs" guns. It's clear that a total ban is their eventual goal.

And it should be obvious to you. No matter how many laws there are and no matter how prohibitive the process of obtaining a gun is made via unconstitutional legislation passed by politicians who stand on the graves of dead Americans, it's never enough.

Every single law passed is just a step and the next time something happens, they say, AGAIN, "omg, we need to do something."

Bitch, we already did a tonne. And none of it worked. Look at Cali. The mags those assholes used are illegal. OOPS. THE LAW DIDN'T WORK.

>The war on drugs has failed!
>Start a war on guns!

^The left, summed up in 2 sentences.
>>
>>57528024
I have way more respect for anyone who just flat out says they want to ban all guns. If you really believe your own retarded rhetoric about "if it even saves one life", "the second amendment was for militias", blah blah blah, you would sack up and call for the banning of every single gun in the country. If you really want to minimize gun violence, that's what you would advocate.

People who want to regulate magazine capacity, ban "assault rifles", add more hoops to jump through, etc. are either lying about their intended goals or delusional. Yeah, I'm sure that whacked out schizo will refuse to shoot up a school if we add more regulations. I'm sure Jamal will take his stolen handgun into the gun shop to more sure it doesn't have too big of a magazine capacity.

Get fucked, statist faggots.
>>
>>57528125
It looks like one was bigger than the other so she got a lollipop procedure which is literally just mutilation.
>>
>>57528024
post more op
>>
>>57529176
Spoken like a true king.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.