[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we moving toward WW3? Jihadists are bombing Western nations,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
Are we moving toward WW3?

Jihadists are bombing Western nations, from France and the United States, as well as moderate muslim countries like Lebanon and Mali
ISIS is getting increasing, albeit covert, support, from major Sunni powers like Turkey and Saudi Arabia, meanwhile the West is cooperating more with Iran, the center of the Shia world
>>
you left out one detail USA government is also helping isis as in arming them .
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 640x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 640x444
I'd like the source of this if someone has it already
>>
>>57526991
Stop calling them Muslims you fuck, I'll report you to Loretta lynch
>>
File: Linksmirk.jpg (17 KB, 256x352) Image search: [Google]
Linksmirk.jpg
17 KB, 256x352
>>57528569
>>
>>57528569
Sorry, fucking autocorrect. Should be Mudslimes.
>>
http://m.spiegel.de/international/a-369448.html#spRedirectedFrom=www&referrrer=

This was published in 2005 and predictsd the next 10 years spot fucking on besides the israel attacks which have largely been absent (minus the gaza war which they still got the year right). Im aware western powers have a large role in spreading terrorism but if the end game is an all out total war against islam then i am all for it.
>>
>>57527988
supposedly it's from a letter he wrote but some say it doesn't even exist or was made up.
>>
>>57527988
>Third world war
>1871

Is this b8
>>
File: 1323286588572.jpg (30 KB, 305x283) Image search: [Google]
1323286588572.jpg
30 KB, 305x283
>>57526991
>meanwhile the West is cooperating more with Iran
>>
File: NUKE-1!!!.webm (174 KB, 484x360) Image search: [Google]
NUKE-1!!!.webm
174 KB, 484x360
>>57526991

WITHIN 10 YEARS TERRORISTS WILL DO THIS TO NEW YORK CITY, WASHINGTON DC, LONDON, PARIS AND BERLIN.

SO, YEAH WW3 IS ON IT'S WAY, KIDS.

THE WORLD WILL BE RIPPED APART AND DESTROYED FOREVER.
>>
>>57526991
>Are we moving toward WW3?

Not really.

The West has overwhelming military superiority. If America, Russia, and the EU decided to ethnically cleanse the Middle East, it would be entirely contained in the Middle East, rather than be fought around the world.
>>
>>57529991
>The West has overwhelming military superiority.

Hahahaha.

And the US has a president who won't even acknowledge this latest event was terrorism. He's busy worrying about gun control.

We're fucked.
>>
>>57530177

You think we don't?

If we chose to, we could pacify the entire Middle East within a year.
>>
>>57526991
baka senpai
>>
deus vult
>>
>>57526991
WW3? It's already happening.
Second American Civil War? Beyond any shadow of a doubt, right around the corner. That would be my more immediate concern.
>>
>>57527988
>>57529585
http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
>>
>>57526991
I hope so.

I'm tired of living on this kike-infested planet.

Burn it all the fuck down.
>>
If it starts, I will kill myself.
>>
>>57530450
>If we chose to, we could pacify the entire Middle East within a year.

Do you honestly think Obama would do that to his pet Muslims?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.