[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ poll >Do you believe the world is ending? >Do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1448691682428.jpg (113 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1448691682428.jpg
113 KB, 500x350
/pol/ poll

>Do you believe the world is ending?
>Do you believe we're seeing those signs it's ending?
>Your country
>>
File: 1438820077774.png (187 KB, 503x501) Image search: [Google]
1438820077774.png
187 KB, 503x501
>your country
>>
I don't think the world is ending, I think rich retards are forcing their prophecies to take place, because they are asshurt our countries are better.

You need to nuke the middle east and just walk away.
>>
>>57527315
But that's not going to happen... so what will?
>>
Its seems like its yes , stuff is escalating in a very bad direction.
>>
>>57527431
Which prophecy do you want me to tell you?
>>
>>57527700
I mean if there's no clear solution it will just get worse
>>
>>57527431
>>57527700
my brains really fuzzy right now but there is signs of prophecies.

According to christian lore, the anti-christ will come and rule over us for 2000 years

According to the jewish lore, their messiah will arrive soon next year perhaps

According to muslim phropecy is a mixture of both, they will die by the christians, and jesus will come back and destroy israel

If you don't like what I'm saying, go do research and prove me wrong. But this is what the texts say.

I'm a big fan of history and religions so I tend to ramble alot, anyways there it is.
>>
File: MFW.jpg (291 KB, 1184x2048) Image search: [Google]
MFW.jpg
291 KB, 1184x2048
>>57526942
No. I think every generation has thought this and I refuse to buy into it. Things are better now on every level than they've ever been.

>Do you believe we're seeing those signs it's ending?
I think freedom is eroding in the United States, but it'll be at least another 100 years before we see authoritarianism here.

>Your country
United States
>>
File: photo-64230.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
photo-64230.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>57526942
yes
yes
>your country
>>
>>57526942
Yes, but in the same sense that I am dying, it will happen eventually on a long enough timescale.
>>
No.
It used to be heaven and hell and the afterlife as a method of controlling human morality.

Now it's the end times, the apocalypse and god's judgement of all humanity as a method of control.

The apocalyptic death cults are just about manipulation on a mass scale.
>>
>>57528624
The aussie is right, as I said rich retards are forcing the prophecies, they aren't real.

Even if they were, the jews broke gods commandment by returning to israel, so whatever they are going to summon, won't be their messiah.

According to these dusty old books and a faggot that is.
>>
>>57528624
This.
>>
>>57528149

Look at the birthrates and lack of assimilation in European countries. In OUR lifetime the middle east will expand into Europe. In our grandchildren's lifetime Europe will become part of a Caliphate. We are in the midst of everything western civilization has worked towards being ripped apart
>>
File: ResizeImageHandler.ashx.jpg (16 KB, 220x334) Image search: [Google]
ResizeImageHandler.ashx.jpg
16 KB, 220x334
>>
>>57529668
That's far fetched to begin with, and even if it was a possibility, it's not any more scary than what the Cold War already was.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.