[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any theories on this guy, yet? Of all the mass shooters in US
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 34
File: adam-lanza1.jpg (661 KB, 1200x796) Image search: [Google]
adam-lanza1.jpg
661 KB, 1200x796
Any theories on this guy, yet?

Of all the mass shooters in US history, he's obviously among the most enigmatic.
>>
He just wanted to play DDR.

But he snapped and got the AR.
>>
Wait do you actually think sandy hook was real?

How? Im genuinely curious
>>
Any theories on this guy, yet?

Of all the secondary victims of alleged tragedy, he's obviously among the most enigmatic.

https://youtu.be/0JoeXAFBbpQ
>>
Wasn't he a pedo?
>>
>>57526843
He didn't exist. Sandy Hook was an experiment performed by the US government to determine whether they could falsify an entire high-profile attack, and clearly they succeeded. Not a single person died on that day, not a single person mentioned in the entire story was a real person.
>>
http://www.newsweek.com/why-adam-lanza-did-it-226565
https://soundcloud.com/nydailynews/sandy-hook-shooter-adam-lanza
>>
>>57527777
God even decided to bless me with quad 7s as proof. Open your eyes.
>>
>>57526843
Hey guise
>>
>>57527777
>>57527856
Check'd
>>
>>57526843
>>>/godlikeproductions/
>>
>>57527777
media needs to get on the story of these quads and what they represent. thats the real story.
>>
>>57527777
i thought that in the heat of it all but i calmed down and realized that creating a conspiracy with that many people involved is impossible. One person can barely keep a secret let alone hundreds of people. That said, there was a lot of fishy stuff in the media reports on television but I imagine that's just due to the incompetence or outright lying of the media.
>>
>>57527777
but only the geniuses over at /pol/ and other web1.0 blogs could figure this out.
I mean, enemies of America would NEVER EVER use this as evidence to completely discredit the U.S. Goverment.

Honestly, RN would NEVER EVER post the proofs that it was faked

It's not like Russian News wants to prove that major american news networks are liars.

Nah, I got u F A M
>>
>>57528233
This is exactly why I don't believe the whole conspiracy behind it. If russia or china could find any evidence it was staged by the US govt there would be a god damn civil war and they would love nothing more than that.
>>
It was real. I don't know why people want to believe it's not.

Anyone could do it. Maybe not with a gun, but any person could kill at least dozens of others, if they wanted to and were willing to die for it.

I guess that's why people search for another answer. They don't want to believe that society is only held up by the tenuous threads of altruism and fear, rather than genuine safety.
>>
File: 2016.jpg (94 KB, 601x313) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
94 KB, 601x313
Did we ever find out if he was circumcised? could explain a bit.

http://sciencenordic.com/study-links-autism-circumcision
>>
>>57526843
Sandy Hook wasn't even an operating school. No one died there.
>>
>>57528372
I don't believe it because they never showed any dead kids because "who the fuck wants to see dead kids plastered all over the news?"
>>
>>57528233
That's why they demolished and destroyed every shred of "evidence" that ever existed in relevance to the event.
>>
>>57528364
>>57528233

Why would your enemies want to stop your government from disarming you?

That's a ridiculous argument.
>>
Wait guys, help a britfag out is it actually accepted this didn't happen? I never really gave a fuck about it I was busy at the time and never looked anything up.
>>
>>57528233
The general public isn't even interested in Sandy Hook apart from the news headlines, those same headlines would tell them enemies of America are fabricating falsehoods, so no. Even if another country did waste time trying to educate Americans on their own events, average Americans would never hear about it in the first place.
>>
>>57528553

1. Different countries
2. There's a difference between one kid who might as well be fucking asleep on the beach, and a bunch of kids who got .223 shot through them.
3. It might have been a (completely failed) attempt to downplay the act in order to try to incentivize other potential shooters. "If we don't give them attention, other ones won't want to do it, because they know they won't be remembered", and all that. But the dead kid on the beach was killed by the ocean.
>>
>>57528787

Yes, it happened, and virtually no one suspects otherwise.
>>
File: cmicsfee.gif (189 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
cmicsfee.gif
189 KB, 320x240
>>57527960
>>
File: ef5886f5.jpg (53 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ef5886f5.jpg
53 KB, 250x250
>>57527777
>>
Have there been witness testimonies from Sandy Hook stating it was just all a ruse? I feel like this is just a meme. How can the US population be so easily manipulated if something like a mass school shooting can be totally faked and no one even questions it?
>>
>>57529013

Be honest, have you ever looked into why people are questioning it?

Your earlier posts suggest that people simply didn't want to believe it so they can feel safer.

Well I don't live in the US, completely impartial and I think this was bullshit move to bring in more gun control.
>>
File: 1436362011861.png (334 KB, 551x550) Image search: [Google]
1436362011861.png
334 KB, 551x550
>>57527777
>>
>>57528787
No, it's not at all. The only people who think this are the American equivalent of the David Icke morons that you guys have over there. Just ask them to cite some sources, and watch the stream of idiocy unfold as they send link after link to various crackpot blog posts written in comic sans screeching about the new world order and fema death camps.

The people who believe this do so with the exact same amount of evidence as flat-earthers and other various tin-foil-hatted retards.

The rest of us just struggle to tolerate their stupidity without forcibly expelling the remains of our patience out of our collective anus. Whenever they speak, it becomes more and more difficult to recall that eugenics is morally wrong, and we have to allow these dickbags to live rather than air-dropping their dickless corpses over the middle east. This, I assure you, is a solution that most Americans would prefer rather than listening to them talk.
>>
>>57529359

>Well I don't live in the US, completely impartial and I think this was bullshit move to bring in more gun control.

If it was, it was extremely poorly thought out. People had already been pointing out that most of the shootings were happening at CCL prohibited zones like schools. In fact, Sandy Hook inspired a relaxation of gun laws, here in Texas it played a huge roll in getting college campus concealed carry legalized.

The point being, if the feds were going to go through the effort of faking a mass killing to promote gun control, they would have been smarter about it.
>>
File: 46t2.png (6 KB, 571x150) Image search: [Google]
46t2.png
6 KB, 571x150
>>57526843
Like most mass shooters, it's for attention, and likely, with an underlying agenda. He posted a number of anti-gun posts under a forum username and also completely destroyed his HD probably to try and hide that fact. He, like most of the recent mass shooters, did something horrific in order do make a drastic change and give meaning to his life, which was likely gun control.
>>
I don't know what to think. I don't usually believe in conspiracies. But the coverage of this compared to Columbine is so bizarre. There's almost nothing about these kids, pics of the school or anything about Adam himself. The photos, videos, testimonies about Columbine were so genuine. There's so little about Sandy Hook.
>>
File: marriage1.png (4 KB, 1346x111) Image search: [Google]
marriage1.png
4 KB, 1346x111
>>57529564
>>
>>57528543
>Sandy Hook wasn't even an operating school.
Prove it.
>>
>>57527777
if it was a false flag, it is ridiculous to say that it was a test of their ability of deception. if the test failed, it would all be over for them. even if it was 1000 to 1 that they pull it off, they probably would not do it, because the risk is that they lose everything.

i highly doubt it was them strutting their stuff and testing their ability. that sounds ridiculous. more likely they want to rid the US of weapons.
>>
>>57529486
David Icke is the reptilian royal family guy right? And okay, just a lot of pro-conspiracy comments in this thread. Did some googling and didn't find anything convincing.
>>
File: 1448315181827.png (333 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
1448315181827.png
333 KB, 600x720
>>57527777
Quads of near-truth. Those people existed, they were just actors.
>>
File: infiniteguns.png (12 KB, 1345x353) Image search: [Google]
infiniteguns.png
12 KB, 1345x353
>>57529655
>>
File: newtown16n-10-web.jpg (50 KB, 635x533) Image search: [Google]
newtown16n-10-web.jpg
50 KB, 635x533
>>57529757
>>
>>57529627

We know a tons about Adam, about how he was a huge fuckup and his Chris Chan tier failings to be productive to any degree, about his parents failed attempts to help him become something greater. His dad revealed a great deal about his life, just google it.
>>
>>57529757
>AK - 47 pistol
>Pistol

Do those exist or is he retarded?
>>
Is he really?

>Autistic
>Mother prevents him from recieving treatment in case it makes him feel uncomfortable
>Years later
>He has OCD and anorexia
>becomes increasingly self-aware of how fucked up he is
>resents his mother and other adults in his life for overlooking his obvious mental illness
>becomes angry
>falls out with the few friends he does have
>cuts himself off from most human contact
>stops eating
>plays dance dance revolution 12 hours a day
>becomes increasingly seperated from reality
>eventually snaps and decides to kill himself and take out as many others as possible at the same time
>>
File: 1448219869856.jpg (69 KB, 634x900) Image search: [Google]
1448219869856.jpg
69 KB, 634x900
>>57527777
godly quads do not lie
>>
>>57529703
>more likely they want to rid the US of weapons.
It was far too ineffective to have an objective such as that, Lanza didn't even use his own gun, he used his mother's. If the goal was to impede weapons ownership, they would have made him buy his own legal firearm to prove the current system was ineffective. Instead, he just illegally procured his mother's rifle and used that, something gun control could have never prevented in the first place.
>>
>>57529904

Essentially an AK-47 with no stock and a very short barrel.
>>
>>57529755
Indeed, I should have worded it more clearly. Every identity in the story was falsified, their roles were filled by actors, perhaps government employees.
>>
File: smigglescumbria.png (25 KB, 1345x527) Image search: [Google]
smigglescumbria.png
25 KB, 1345x527
>>57529904
Well, he got some gun laws passed like he wanted to.

>I'm surprised that there haven't been any changes to gun control considering that there were after Michael Ryan (England) and Thomas Hamilton (Scotland).
>>
>>57529627

Exactly, things like the "father" in the video posted earlier in the thread is just so suspect.

Columbine and Virginia Tech are good examples of case closed obvious mass shootings that I wouldn't even question.

But this was handled so differently and feels so lacking compared to those other cases.
>>
File: 1449182490762.jpg (39 KB, 535x297) Image search: [Google]
1449182490762.jpg
39 KB, 535x297
>>57526843
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzrdmZnWhPA
>>
>Pencil neck theory
>>
Nobody i know thinks it happened the way they described it. All i have to do is show them that robbie parker video and they immediately become suspicious.
>>
File: the-dream.png (89 KB, 1344x917) Image search: [Google]
the-dream.png
89 KB, 1344x917
>>57529924
>>Autistic
>>Mother prevents him from recieving treatment in case it makes him feel uncomfortable
>>Years later
>>He has OCD and anorexia
>>becomes increasingly self-aware of how fucked up he is
>>resents his mother and other adults in his life for overlooking his obvious mental illness
>>becomes angry
>>falls out with the few friends he does have
>>cuts himself off from most human contact
>>stops eating
>>plays dance dance revolution 12 hours a day
>>becomes increasingly seperated from reality
yes, go on
>>eventually snaps and decides to kill himself and take out as many others as possible at the same time
In reality, he wanted to somehow make his irrelevant existence relevant, and did what he thought would get that done while almost getting what he wanted.
>>
>>57530006
They manufacture these for use or you have to mod it yourself?

>>57530053
well shit
>>
>>57529707
>>57529707
Yep, the royal family and others are reptilian overlods, something something the joos, they're like that guy. The support for their arguments is basically a non-stop circlejerk between various websites that all cite each other, each adding their own dumb-shit unfounded speculation which then is recycled by the others, who cite it as if it were fact. The result is a category 9000 hurricane of stupid bullshit.
>>
>>57530062
Exactly. Those cases were open and shut. The school was torn down, the FBI is silent, FOIA requests are shut down... and I could go on. I started out thinking the hoaxers were full of shit and then, as someone who tries to see both sides of the coin, did some research and found a bunch of questions without reasonable answers.
>>
>>57529094

Agreed even though Jason Lu...Trini...errr..Ghetto Monk is a piece of shit.
>>
>>57529359
All it takes is one person to snap to do what he did

You have to be a genuine idiot or be completely sheltered in some normalfag bubble to not see why someone would think the way he did and justify his actions and his disdain for society. It's retarded that every time these shootings happen the media goes on about how "he just killed those people for NO REASON".

The idea that it's more likely to have a government agency go to some extreme depth to hoax a shooting to push gun control to enslave Americans than a single person just snapping is, again, fucking retarded.

Normalfags don't want to believe that Lanza is logically justified. It scares them more than anything to think that people may wake up and realize that he may not be so wrong. People refuse to accept that people like him even exist.

Shootings will only increase as long as society continues the way it is
>>
>>57530184

Bare in mind his mum was a gun nut so half of these posts are probably just him acting out angst towards his mum, in reality he glamorised school shootings a lot.

Though considering how muddled his mind was it's entirely possible he believed completely oppositionary beliefs at the same time
>>
>>57529627
I think the problem is journalism today.

Producing in depth, quality journalism and investigative reporting is a lot of work. Somebody has to get all those photos, videos, testimonies, etc. But the kind of stuff you remember about Columbine was journalism before social media. Before twitter and smartphones and things like that.

You almost never see that these days. Nationally syndicated newspapers and magazines have decreased in quality and professionalism. Even offline journalism is suffering from clickbait syndrome.
>>
>>57530184
The dude was a complete fucking nut and it's extremely unfortunate he never received true help and had to take it out on defenseless children.

The conspiracy theorists are just too damn scared to admit true crazies exist out there so they have to make up some fantastic tale of crisis actors just so they can rest a little easier knowing the government simply fabricates all the bad stuff.

Well guess what, shootings are real, there are multiple shootings every day and sometimes places like schools get targeted, and it's no fucking hoax, it's just another sad testament to the times.

I still think it's hilarious people think a government as inept and pathetic as the U.S could pull off a false flag of this scale
>>
File: smiggleshate5.png (29 KB, 1345x543) Image search: [Google]
smiggleshate5.png
29 KB, 1345x543
>>57530184
>>
>>57528596
Or they demolished the school because most parents don't want to send their children to a school where 30 kids got shot for no reason.

Occam's razor applies to all conspiracy theories
>>
>>57530184
The fuck did any of that have to do with Columbine?
>>
File: smiggleshate3.png (14 KB, 1345x271) Image search: [Google]
smiggleshate3.png
14 KB, 1345x271
>>57530567
>was a complete fucking nut
>another sad testament to the times
And more articulate in his writing than the vast majority. Hopefully you don't think that it was "a random kid is depressed and went on a rampage with no agenda" situation. He knew exactly what he was doing.
>>
>>57530657
They didn't demolish Columbine because of muh feelings.
>>
>>57530201

u can buy them for like $450. ar pistols too.
>>
>>57527552
EXPLAIN THIS
X
P
L
A
I
N

T
H
I
S
>>
>>57530571

this is really disturbing to anyone who has experience with obsessive-compulsives
>>
>>57530785
That was a massive high school not a tiny elementary school.
>>
File: Drowning2.gif (365 KB, 300x333) Image search: [Google]
Drowning2.gif
365 KB, 300x333
>>57530759
>"HE DID IT FOR NO REASON"
>>
>>57530794
Laughing and ignoring trauma instead of focusing on it is a human coping mechanism.

I've seen plenty of families and parents of kids I know who died laughing and joking around at their funeral. Remembering good times, talking about sports etc.

It isn't until the music starts playing and the pictures start flowing does it become real again.

You're a massively dumb cunt.
>>
File: smiggleshate2.png (5 KB, 1344x109) Image search: [Google]
smiggleshate2.png
5 KB, 1344x109
>>57527552
The one striking thing, and it's why I may give some credence to the theories, along with the 3 black jackets laying out next to his car with all doors open, is that Robbie Parker did an interview with his wife on Pier Morgan, but not once in the 20+ clips they played of their family, were all three children together. Not a single time. They showed two, one of which was killed, and that was it. The video of montage use to be on youtube but I was unable to ever find it again. Also removed from CNN's site.
>>
>>57530759
The mentally ill aren't always blathering fools, they can be quite articulate like Lanza was but it doesn't change the fact he was mentally ill and needed help, not being allowed to rot away in his room until he finally snapped.

>>57530785
Columbine being an obviously much more expensive and larger institution it's obvious as to why they didn't.

The destruction of Sandy Hook isn't really surprising, the school ground was desecrated by one of the most vile and horrible acts of the decade and letting it stand and continuing to send children there just feels off. This was probably all decided on discretion of the victim's families, who felt the decision to tear the school down was best.
>>
Bottom line:FALSE FAG ATTACK.!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD0z275nQnM
>>
File: awo.png (741 KB, 1327x734) Image search: [Google]
awo.png
741 KB, 1327x734
>>57530104
simply epic, germany
>>
>>57530759
>>57531132

Obsessive-compulsives actually tend to be more articulate because they feel like they're lying if they're not as concise as possible with their wording

It's why Lanza uses this high-handed, somewhat deadpan style of writing in his posts. A lot of people with OCD do the same
>>
File: 1399598502572.gif (233 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1399598502572.gif
233 KB, 500x281
>>57531132
>snapped
Anon, he wasn't a meth head.
>>
>>57531446
>It's why Lanza uses this high-handed, somewhat deadpan style of writing in his posts. A lot of people with OCD do the same

interesting
>>
>>57530735

The dream was funny (strange) and the glorious Columbine High School Massacre was funny (haha).
>>
>>57530657
How do you explain the demolition of his house? How do you explain the complete refusal on the part of the authorities to release any concrete evidence of the shooting?
>>
The school and Lanza's home were demolished under military level security. Make do with that if you will.

>The township decided demolition of the old school and a replacement would be the most appropriate course of action. Demolition of the old building began in October 2013 and finished in November 2013.[17] The demolition of the school was highly guarded and workers were required to sign confidentiality agreements to protect the victims and their families.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/connecticut-home-of-sandy-hook-school-shooter-demolished-1.2295112

If I recall from what I read a while back, what was left of the demolished remains was buried far away from Newtown.
>>
Why was Lanza into pedo shit?
>>
>>57529755
Dubs on quads of truth
>>
>>57531861
>Why do crazy people do crazy things
>>
>>57531861
why are so many anons into shit like that?

look at lanza, and see him as what he is, just another autist on the internet that happened to go positively murderous.

in fact from all of these autists we see on 4chan and reddit and wherever else, if you dig deep, you see these same sorts of fucked things that tie them all together.

maybe it just takes the right combination of things to set one of them off, like an army of walking time bombs
>>
>>57530378
under rated post
>>
>>57531861
He wanted to vomit, at least based on his postings, whenever he heard that marriage was "natural".
>>
I think Adam was p cute. Especially because he was so fucked in the head. He looked like a shota and he's all damaged and shit, I just want to fix him. Give him the loving male role model he obviously so desperately craved.
>>
>>57532827
h-hi...
>>
>>57532198
He's not crazy, you are, society is

>>57532360
It's because there's nothing really wrong in what he writes or says, just most of it is deemed unacceptable by society. When people become social outcasts they forget about social norms and are able to think more freely. Anonymity and pseudonymity allow people to also share socially unpopular opinions.

Do you really blame people for being able to relate to him and the opinions he shares?
>>
>>57526843
He was mad because little kids would not fuck him. He used to hang out at movie theater arcades and creep on them and his pc was full of cheese pizza.
>>
>>57533003
hi Anon.. You okay?
>>
>>57533456
Would you be my daddy? :3c
>>
>>57533261
>australia defending a man who shot innocent children in cold blood
you truly are worse shitposters than us
>>
>>57533565
I'll be your daddy, but I'm strict and you will be sucking my cock frequently.
>>
>>57533840
I live to please, I also live for cummies from daddy.

Will daddy also treat me like a little girl? :3
>>
>>57528765

holy shit, you think the only thing stopping China or Russia from taking over the US are gun rights?

this place is seriously free republic now

its awesome actually
>>
>>57531763
this seems reasonable to discourage the workers selling bits of the school as trophies for morbid collectors
>>
File: 1449103476023.png (747 KB, 555x528) Image search: [Google]
1449103476023.png
747 KB, 555x528
>Sandy Hoax
>real
>>
>>57533757
>someone killed people, that makes everything they've ever done wrong!
You're like those women who say "oh, he looks like a murderer" after the fact

Stop being so controlled by your emotions
>>
>>57533984
Give me your Steam or Skype and I'll turn you into my little girl, bitch boy.
>>
my name is anders. i am a young, autistic, homosexual boy from norway who wishes that he can one day teach about multiculturalism in britain.
>>
>>57534500
I didn't expect that. I don't know if I should. :c
>>
>>57534490

Well apparently he advocated for pedophilia legalization so...
>>
>>57534490
>defending the misanthropic ramblings of a cowardly, unmedicated man who murdered children for no real reason

desu if you identify with adam lanza i think people are right to stay away from you. i'm not even normalfag but that's straight up vile.
>>
>>57534500
I was half joking.

But why not I guess you can add me on steam. it's "shampuru". :3
>>
File: 1401069209022.jpg (98 KB, 720x543) Image search: [Google]
1401069209022.jpg
98 KB, 720x543
>100 posts into a Sandy Hoax thread and no one has posted le "My kid just died" man
>>
>>57534602
suck his dick, you little bitch
>>
>>57534874
>literally the 4th post of the thread
>>57527552
>>
>>57530879
OCD bro here. Why? It's just some depressed kid.
>>
>>57534602
Your loss. You could have had a /pol/ daddy to look up to.

>>57534867
Good boy.
>>
>>57534879
o-okay
>>
>>57529904
They definitely exist
>>
>>57535068
Are you the private profile with no pic or the Floridafag?
>>
>>57535208
Private with no picture.
>>
>>57533261
Oh god, go back to /r9k/ and kill yourself.

Holy fuck. I like to come here and shit around and laugh at the absurdity. But jesus fuck, you are pathetic.
>>
File: witnessed.jpg (138 KB, 1280x530) Image search: [Google]
witnessed.jpg
138 KB, 1280x530
>>57527777

Kids were actually killed, by CIA operators. They also killed Lanza and his mom. All the kids that were killed were used in a photo art book project years before, glossy HD photos of children crying. People sometimes use the pictures here as reaction images.
>>
>>57535267
Are you going to add me too anon?
>>
>>57535509
n-no homo, anon
>>
>>57535438
What is the name of the book?
>>
>>57535649
Are you noms or was he ? >>57535208
>>
File: 1398378449943.png (734 KB, 930x698) Image search: [Google]
1398378449943.png
734 KB, 930x698
>>57535438
>>57535732
This is the one

1/2
>>
File: 300.jpg (15 KB, 300x401) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
15 KB, 300x401
>>57535926
The same person who did the crying kid photos, did the Glenn Beck crying photo that you would see everywhere a few years ago. I found this myself, not sure if anyone else saw though.
>>
>>57535772
not me
>>
>>57534689
pedophilia is legal, you mongloid

>>57534849
There the normalfag goes with his little ad homs

You don't like these people because society has told you to see them this way
You hate these people because you're scared of others doing the same thing they did

Normalfags are scared of these people. They're scared of the idea that they could have their pitiful lives taken away at random just because someone feels like it. They lie and deceive people into believing untrue things about morals and how everyone needs to conform and fit in. They try to portray every shooter as a retard who's just lost his mind rather than come to unsavory conclusions about life
>>
>>57526843
Radicalism by DDR
>>
>>57526843

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting#Perpetrator
>>
>>57536271
ow the edge
>>
>>57527552
How come no one who collects all this evidence to prove it was a hoax never follows up with these actors? Wouldnt they be listed in the white/yellow pages or on facebook ?
>>
>>57526843
>mentally disabled young adult with mommy issues, and unrestricted access to guns
>enigma

What?
>>
>>57536543
Wolfgang Halbig is attempting to pursue a combination of legal action and FOIA requests. He is a retired cop and school security consultant, thoroughly normie, and was important in changing national school safety policy after Columbine.
That said, the actors are either in on it or dead, so how would you approach them?
>>
>>57536271
Disgusting paedophile shit posting swine.
>>
>>57536543
You can be unlisted and never show up on that, as well as not using social media. The initial group of photos of the "Green" family that was full of jews from Florida that had at least 8~ look-a-likes to multiple families who had victims in Sandy Hook, deleted their picasa account that had thousands of photos with them all together. I saved only a few myself, but the facial structures were uncanny in how much they looked the same. The picasa account photos were all from before 2011, I believe.
>>
File: 1409794050159.jpg (147 KB, 405x412) Image search: [Google]
1409794050159.jpg
147 KB, 405x412
>>57536487
I'm also a professional doxer

Just found this guy's >>57535772 facebook

Don't hate me 'coz you ate me
>>
File: 523.jpg (352 KB, 882x954) Image search: [Google]
523.jpg
352 KB, 882x954
>>57536271
>aus
>pushing pedophilia
Who could it be?
>>
>>57534982
Sever OCD fag with bipolar. It scares the fucking shit out of me because my OCD causes me to mentally obsess over things so hard that it causes me physical pain trying to get the violent thought out of my head. I actually worry about reading about this kind of thing because I'm worried I'll get a violent idea stuck in my head and will just get worse until I can't take it and finally do it.

I'm all for gun right, but I don't own any for this very reason. I don't want to hurt anyone, but sometimes I obsess so hard I have arguments violent, suicidal arguments with myself in my head that I can't stop.

I worry very much that I actually have schizophrenia. The only reason I don't get it checked out is if I do really have it, I will kill my self without hesitation. If I do have it, I hope I lose touch with reality soon so I don't fucking care anymore.
>>
File: 729.gif (61 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
61 KB, 200x200
>>57537241
>Arrghh! Stop being so reasonable!

>>57537476
>pushing pedophilia
How can an entire country of people think they're free when all of their thoughts are controlled by society?
>>
>>57535438
>killed at another location ?
>>
>>57537284
doxxing is fun desu, i remember when 4chan was still fun and all about invasions

youre still an edgelord tho so DOX ME FAGGOT
>>
>>57537284
Will you come and rape my throat then? :3c
>>
File: DDD.jpg (1 MB, 2259x1243) Image search: [Google]
DDD.jpg
1 MB, 2259x1243
>>57537705
Do you post about this topic in every thread?

>>57538076
>d-don't tell my family, hahaha-ha
>>
>>57538153
>Do you post about this topic in every thread?
Only when fags get triggered

>>57538076
You would make a decent feminine trap

You were fucking ugly when you were fat though
>>
>>57530552
>>57529627
>>57530062
>>57530293

Anyone who thinks the Sandy Hook massacre is a hoax is a fucking idiot. Period.

The reason why there were no interesting "stories" about the victims of Sandy Hook vs. Columbine//VA Tech is that they were mother fucking 5 years old. They spent over half of their lives barely able to communicate let alone live interesting lives. The majority of them probably shit or pissed their pants within the last 12 months of their lives.

Dismissing things as conspiracy theories is the reaction of a small mind attempting to explain very complex scenarios. Much easier if "Uncle Sam" is behind a shooting than the natural result of randomness and the fucked up nature of humanity.
>>
>>57526843
>that expression

Looks psychopathic.
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.