[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These days, there's a lot of bad things and bad people associated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 300x226
These days, there's a lot of bad things and bad people associated with Islam. People say that it is a religion of peace but they kill people and try to say that the murders have nothing to do with the religion.
But then you have decent people who follow Islam but will never agree with those kind of beliefs. They get lumped into the whole group with the bad apples.
Why don't they just start a new version of islam? Just like there's many versions of Christianity, why can't they do the same with islam? A good and bad version. Or why can't they just convert to a similar religion? I'm not well versed in islam, but why isn't this possible?
>>
>>57524470
They do have different groups of Islam, though. Some are called Shia and some are called Suni.
>>
>>57524734
So which ones are the bad ones and which ones are the bad ones?
>>
>>57524470
There is a sect of Islam besides Sunni and Shiite called Suffi muslims that the media ignores because they never bother anybody. They mostly live in central Asia. Think Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan, and Uzbeks...
>>
>>57524811
I don't know. It's all the same bullshit as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>57525011

Pretty much.

Shia and sunni both seem to do a fair bit of killing people.
>>
>>57524811
sunni tends to be more explodey, shia tends to be more head choppy
>>
>>57524817
Maybe more people should be like them.

>>57525082
What section are the majority of American Muslims?
>>
>>57524817
i had a couple muslim foreign exchange students from tajikistan. They're pretty lax.
>>
>>57524470
Islam is completely meaningless though.
It is worthless as a guarantor of good conduct.
It is blameless as an excuse for violence.
If you look at the peoples we are concerned with here, before and after Islam, they were ghazi or raiders who made their living by piracy, attacking people who were no threat to them, stealing, and maintaining family feuds.
Islam didn't make them terrorists -- or good people -- any more than it made them brown. They are continuing to do what they have always done.
Imagine a Japanese adult convert to Protestantism who is beta and deferential yet hard working and precise. Who would say he got those qualities from Billy Graham? And yet we have a dirty Arab ghazi plundering his enemy of opportunity while praising Allah -- who might as well be Lilith or Baal -- and morons insist on bothering me with what the Quran "really" means.
History trumps everything, kids.
>>
>>57525643
*tips fedora*

People of faith deserve your RESPECT.
>>
>>57524470

They can't do that because "innovation" (questioning the status quo) is a grave sin in Islam. Let's say for example that someone tried to be Islam's Martin Luther. I can guarantee that elders across the Muslim world to crush the new "heresy" and their followers would be killed or forced underground.
>>
>>57525969

Forgot to mention that innovation is a graver sin in Sunni Islam, which is considered to be the Orthodox version of Islam. For example, Sunni rulers persecuted shia Muslims when their religion was first founded and persecution still exists today. That's were taqiyya comes from. Shias pretended not to be shias so they could avoid persecution.
>>
File: 1449085546921.png (290 KB, 310x448) Image search: [Google]
1449085546921.png
290 KB, 310x448
>>57524470
>>57524734
>>57524811
>>57524817
>>57525011
>>57525082
>>57525205
>>57525209
>>57525254
>>57525643
>>57525700
>>57525969
>>57526359

There more then 40 branches within sunni islam on how to think and how to apply islam.

ISIS goes with the brand of whabbism which is new way of thinking.

Most muslims go with the Hanafi,Maliki and shafi'i way of thought.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_schools_and_branches
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.