[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yfw you realize that Democrats in 2020 are going to be saying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: trump lol.jpg (20 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
trump lol.jpg
20 KB, 460x259
If Trump builds the wall, and God bless him if he does, you know commies are going to spend the next 100 years trying to knock it down.
>>
I'm looking forward to the awesome graffiti that will show up on it. It'll become a 3000 mile Vietnam Memorial wall.
>>
I will defend the wall like those dudes for my Game of Thrones
>>
>>57524094
Spics gather and now my watch begins.
>>
>>57523904
Ugh... bro...
There won't be a wall, that's just a metaphor for:
1. More money to the military (which includes border guards, etc etc).
2. Boost the current fences and border controls.
3. Hopefully find and remove the drug tunnels.
>>
>>57524510

There WILL be a wall and it will be made of CONCRETE AND REBAR
>>
>>57524510
Ugh... yes bro. He's actually stated what it's going to be made out of, and long and high it's going to be and everything. It's not a metaphor Sven
>>
>>57524969
I get it now...
This wall is our soul!
Brick by brick, yard by yard.
Each and every grain is build of our very Memes!
Who the hell do you think we are anyway?
Ours is the wall.. That shall revive America!
>>
Call it karma for Berlin then. But the commies are such c.ucks that they had to build the entire fucking wall around Berlin despite the city being completely within the GDR.
>>
>>57524510
WALL
A
L
L
>>
>>57525061
It is, I can bet you cash.
If Trump actually wins that is... I still believe Hillary will win because the entire shit is corrupt.
>>
>>57524969
THEYRE BRINGING DRUGS
>>
But there's already a wall?
>>
My hope is that a Trump presidency will turn the country's mood into one like the kind you see at Trump's rallies. Right-wing optimism with no tolerance for leftist traitors. The left, hopefully, will be marginalized and ridiculed, like they were in the 50s during the red scare, so that only a few hardcore radicals will defend left-wing principles in the face of a reformed America.

It will become uncool, and possibly even dangerous, to be a leftist in Trump's America. That's my hope anyway.
>>
>>57524969
THEY'RE BRINGING CRIME
>>
>>57523904
>I will defend the wall like those dudes for my Game of Thrones

Good thing Trump mentioned that he would assemble a deportation Force that would also be responsible for protecting the wall.

AKA ICE + Night's Watch on steroids.
>>
>>57525326
It's at best just a token effort by the US. Some parts are walked off, some are fenced, but most of the southern border is unprotected.
>>
File: 127232848032.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
127232848032.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
>>57523904
Trump says nyet.
>>
File: 1440035098414.jpg (59 KB, 446x854) Image search: [Google]
1440035098414.jpg
59 KB, 446x854
>>57524510
...wall...
>>
>>57523904
By 2020 the socio-political landscape will be so different that I doubt the Dems will be contenders at all. First off the spics are largely going to be gone by then, he's not going to piddle around with bills in congress, he's just going to roll out the military and get it done in the first few months. Then there's going to be a massive crackdown on Democratic cities and states, most Democratic politicians will probably have some degree of criminal investigation going on against them. California will probably be cut off from federal funds when they try to oppose this, as well any other state that tries to pull that crap.
>>
Wall is not gonna happen. That's dumb as fuck.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.